That's genuinely incredible. How have you managed to make deer so recognisable with such a small footprint? And is that a bird's nest I spy in the tree? Love it.

This is such a wonderful build, and certainly idyllic!  Lovely house, and all the details around it.  The path is nice, great base and foliage, and as already noted those are some wonderful deer!  NPU with the wands throughout, those little brown mushrooms, things like the paintbrushes used in the timber framing of the house - all so delightful!  :wub:

This is really nice.  I love the way you did the base.  That little pond is neat.  The stone work and roof on the cottage really stand out to me, the stone looks great the way some of the bricks are crooked, looks real.  The chimney is layered well.  The little brown mushrooms are fantastic.  The vegetation on the roof is a great detail.  Nice bird nest in the tree too.  

7 hours ago, zoth33 said:

This is really nice.  I love the way you did the base.  That little pond is neat.  The stone work and roof on the cottage really stand out to me, the stone looks great the way some of the bricks are crooked, looks real.  The chimney is layered well.  The little brown mushrooms are fantastic.  The vegetation on the roof is a great detail.  Nice bird nest in the tree too.  

9 hours ago, deraven said:

This is such a wonderful build, and certainly idyllic!  Lovely house, and all the details around it.  The path is nice, great base and foliage, and as already noted those are some wonderful deer!  NPU with the wands throughout, those little brown mushrooms, things like the paintbrushes used in the timber framing of the house - all so delightful!  :wub:

11 hours ago, Alexandrina said:

That's genuinely incredible. How have you managed to make deer so recognisable with such a small footprint? And is that a bird's nest I spy in the tree? Love it.

11 hours ago, Pdaitabird said:

That's beautiful! I love the timber framing on the house and the design of the base!

Thanks to all of you, glad you like the build :)

I love this MOC!  It is packed with so many amazing details!  The trees and general landscaping makes it terrific.  I just now noticed the dark tan wants at the edge of the water - this is a terrific technique!  I do like Grantmasters' deer.

That is a great build.

I love what you've done with the roof, very nice!.
Great work on the vegetation.