Originating from Scandinavian legend and Norse mythology, the troll is an unfriendly creature best avoided. Trolls can usually be found in cold, dark, scary places; they often lurk under remote bridges such as this one, awaiting the unfortunate stray goat or unwary traveller.

This model is the 6th in my Legends & Lore series. It is comprised of 6,768 elements and was finished in March 2021. It technically took me 6 weeks in all but those weeks were dragged out for quite a while, with a day here and a day there until I was heartily sick of seeing it on my table!

51046563296_81641d57e6_z.jpgTroll Bridge by Jessica Farrell, on Flickr

51046620692_41b3a39b76_z.jpgTroll Bridge (inset) by Jessica Farrell, on Flickr

You might have gotten sick of seeing it on your table, but that is incredibly impressive. The block work on the bridge is simply awesome!! Wonderful Work!!!

Looks great, phenomenal parts usage! Now you just need some billy goats! How on Earth did you figure out just how many parts were used? 

Amazing!  The troll's hair, the bridge's uneven SNOT techniques, the shallow rocky bank descending to a chilly-looking stream....  It's very impressive in every way you look at it!  And like @1963maniac said, you may have gotten sick of it but we all think it's fantastic!!!!!!!  It's the sort of MOC I expect to appear on the front page.

Best,

Vilhelm22

The textures on that bridge are amazing! I'd love to see a behind-the-scenes picture.

Gorgeous. The workmanship is top notch and it gives the proper feeling for the Scandinavian legends.

Wow, that bridge looks so old and withered, very nice!

And using these technic balljoint pieces as eyes makes the troll look a bit cute tbh :laugh:

Edited by Gray Gear