ParmBrick

[GBW] - Establishing a Headquarters - Plighia - Do you hear the news?

So the war has started. Plighia has decided to convert and renovate an old abandoned military base on the western borders of Soalon, no longer in the official maps, rather than building a new one in a location more exposed to attack, more inside Soalon. A new headquarter for Plighia Military Forces. The internal conflict in the country has degenerated to the point that the Plighia embassy has been stripped of part of its powers which have been transferred to the new base: "Echo Sierra", for safety. The new base it is still nearing completion but the troops already have the first housing, and the intelligence has its offices fully operational. One of the main buildings are the intelligence offices: a large building at the entrance to the base equipped with the latest technological discoveries for digital warfare and the collection of information from all over the country at war.

51044292221_f962ab0a9f_c.jpgPlighia Echo Sierra Base by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51044292176_1550641729_c.jpgPlighia Echo Sierra Base by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

The entire base is extremely protected, but despite this, several people circulate around the base itself, as if they want to study it, the high wall prevents bystanders outside the base from observing the interior, but the guards outside can monitor the trafficking in civilians.

Guard 1: "Two civilians just walked past the main gate, glancing inside. They arrived by car a little while ago, and parked nearby. Unfortunately this is the sixth time this has happened this week, with different civilians."

Guard on the roof: "Right, but we can't do anything about it as long as they are just "civilians", we are on the plain, and there are no hills nearby, so it is difficult for them to have a general idea of the place. Fortunately, we already have a large garrison inside, and the wall prevents leaks."

Soldiers inside the perimeter: "Let's get moving, our team leaders want us to boot camp for yet another test of our abilities, let's show them that the Rats and the Desert Fox are always on the spot, in a few days we leave."

On the ground floor of the building there are some offices, the secretariat, and the cafeteria, here the employees control the operation of the base, between a coffee and a snack.

51044380347_2f5e084f92_c.jpgPlighia Echo Sierra Base by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Secretary 1: "In recent days we have had the green light to move the first peace forces across the country, the representatives of the PSIC countries are still in conversation to decide what to do. There will be a great hustle and bustle now."

Secretary 2: "Do you hear the news? Our Secretary of State is discussing with the ambassador whether it is appropriate to transfer the latest activities from the embassy to this base, but for the moment the ambassador does not intend to leave the capital."

On the first floor is the meeting room, where soldiers and officials take their last orders and organize themselves.

51043555713_308b1ed4fb_c.jpgPlighia Echo Sierra Base by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Soldier 1: "Well, I called you two to show you the latest directives from the Cpt. Parms, you will be assigned under his supervision from now on in Rats Team 2. As you distinguished yourself on the battlefield during the last conflict."

Soldier 2: "Finally, I've been waiting for this day for a long time, and now that we move, every day will never be the same, as being in the rear."

on the second floor there are the real intelligence offices and the server room, complete with a station for attacks and reconnaissance with drones.

51044380517_c781cd600c_c.jpgPlighia Echo Sierra Base by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

General: "Our satellite network is constantly monitoring the flow of news and communications on the territory of SOalon, unfortunately, we do not know very well who we are dealing with and how many forces they have, but thanks to satellites and stealth drones we can monitor their movements on the territory and have a better idea of our enemy."

Intelligence operator: "The latest news gathered tells us that the KLR is amassing forces on the eastern border, and is ready to act against Soalon at any moment. While there is news of BS operating cells scattered throughout the territory, with a certain freedom of movement and operation."

5 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Nice HQ !

I like all the little details you've put inside.

It's very lively !

Good job!

15 minutes ago, paintballman said:

I love the details. Is what I like in such builds, as they tell a small story each one of them

Thank you all very much!! That's exactly what I try to do, each of my creations wants to tell something, all of them are somehow interconnected, and all together tell a bigger story. :blush: