51034968036_a75cbb1c98_z.jpg

HispaBrick Magazine 036 is available

The latest issue of HispaBrick Magazine is now available.

This time we wanted to pay a little homage to our beloved Classic Space, so blue and grey is the prevailing colour in this issue.

Oton Ribić will explain a bit about the essentials of spacecraft design, Ahmad Sahar will teach us how to program LEGO Mindstorms RI5 with Python and with the help of the red astronaut, Mark Favreau teaches you the basics of how to take good pictures of your models.

We review the Classic Space sets that provided us with so many hours of playtime when we were little kids (or not so little) and if you are also a fan of retro videogames, you are in luck because Johan Alexanderson has combined these two hobbies and we will show you the online game he has created.

We continue to talk to and build links with the communities around the world and AFOLs from all over the world show us their creations in the Top MOC section.  

We are also pleased to share the results of the survey we conducted on BrickLink and its acquisition by the LEGO Group together with the conclusions we have drawn from it.

We would like to thank all the contributors and readers of the magazine for the time they have dedicated to this magazine. You can find HispaBrick Magazine 036 and all previous issues for free in the Magazine section of our website.

https://www.hispabrickmagazine.com

On 3/17/2021 at 6:20 PM, JopieK said:

Maybe it is me but I don't see the PDF anywhere.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. We redesigned the website. Links to the blog and magazine sections are now on the left (if you're using a computer) or at the top (on mobile view). 

If you're seeing the site in Spanish and want English, on a computer you'll see a yellow button to change the language right under the blog and magazine buttons. On mobile view the button is at the bottom of the page. 

I hope that helps. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please let me know. 

I found it, charges are always scary aren't they ;). Always a great job and very enjoyable to read.