LM71Blackbird

[COR - TER] On the Outskirts of Westface

On the Outskirts of Westface

While Colonel Allcock and Major Brickford have been scouting the surrounding land beyond Westface and clearing overgrown roads, the troops in Westface continue to drill and remain on high alert. Keeping a well regulated army is just as important as gather information on the enemy. Here, a detachment of the 45th Regiment of Foot from the city of Quinnsville joins a few hussars on a short march.

51036814237_1e3da3bee5_c.jpgTroop Movement 3 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

Just outside of Westface is a small encampment of Terraversians. The sight of long orderly columns of proud redcoats give the locals hope that they will one day be free of the foreign threat from Oleon.

51035979228_b81e8492f8_c.jpgTroop Movement 7 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

The Terraversians are offering what help they can to the Corrie cannon battery located just outside the city gates.

51036708091_4764e4ff03_c.jpgTroop Movement 6 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

-------------------------------------------------------

After seeing all the recent builds for the Terraversa conflict I wanted to jump back into things with a bang. Extra pics in the spoiler. C&C are welcome and appreciated! 

Spoiler

A group of Dragoons rest their horses.

51036708196_281ff82c08_c.jpgTroop Movement 5 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

The camp kitchen.

51035979108_b439146019_c.jpgTroop Movement 9 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

Marching Redcoats! What a sight!

51036814352_241b18d22c_c.jpgTroop Movement 2 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

An overview of the entire build. 64x96 studs in total.

51035979968_2f4b5269fd_b.jpgTroop Movement 1 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

Wow, that's impressive.:pir-oh: Great diorama, I like the different scenes. The landscape is well made and varied.

27 minutes ago, NOD said:

Wow, that's impressive.:pir-oh: Great diorama, I like the different scenes. The landscape is well made and varied.

Thanks NOD! I've got about the same amount of troops in blue, so if this whole things blows up even more, there's gonna be about 50-60 minifigs on a battle field shooting it up!

Impressive set of figures! I like how the short size of the palm trees give the column a sense of distance.

How do the round studs attach to the shakos? And are the yellow admiral shirts custom? Stickers?

Love seeing the marching redcoats! Nice work.

Like @TomSkippy, I'd be interested to know how the yellow admirals are made

9 hours ago, TomSkippy said:

Impressive set of figures! I like how the short size of the palm trees give the column a sense of distance.

How do the round studs attach to the shakos? And are the yellow admiral shirts custom? Stickers?

4 hours ago, evancelt said:

Love seeing the marching redcoats! Nice work.

Like @TomSkippy, I'd be interested to know how the yellow admirals are made

Thank you both! I found the torso design online and printed it out on sticker paper. Quick and easy way to change up any torso and completely reversible!

Those flameholders the artillery guys have are pretty awesome - are they official TLG pieces?

What's the black/dark brown/dark green plant looking thingy in front of the artillery battery wall?

Great array of cavalry, infantry, artillery, volunteers, cows, etc :thumbup:

Edited by evancelt

9 hours ago, evancelt said:

Those flameholders the artillery guys have are pretty awesome - are they official TLG pieces?

What's the black/dark brown/dark green plant looking thingy in front of the artillery battery wall?

Great array of cavalry, infantry, artillery, volunteers, cows, etc :thumbup:

Thank you!

The flameholders are from Brickwarriors. This piece in particular. Overall, they've got some great stuff.

The plant is just some brown grass pieces that I have collected.

Looks great! It's always pleasing to see so many minifigs in one build. Lot of nice details too.

Nice scene. Alot of great details. Whats piece is that horse bridle? Is it from friends sets?