On 1/14/2022 at 9:32 PM, Void_S said:

This photo reminds me Scania T-series from 1990-2000 years wich had daycab taken from cabovers shifted rearward and with a conventional hood-"nose" on the engine compartment.

Ha.. yes I see that now too! I think it would be quite possible to evolve the design into a T series. They do the Torpedo on the current model still I believe?

1 minute ago, MCD said:

Ha.. yes I see that now too! I think it would be quite possible to evolve the design into a T series. They do the Torpedo on the current model still I believe?

No, they closed this series in 2005 :sceptic:, as they did't provide required space for full-sized semitrailers when had sleepers (the trucks were availabe to operate with shortened dumps only, not to viloate the total lenght limitation). The daycabs met the limitations but were useles for long-haul opeartions. So they were closed and their quite thin market share was divided between traditional cabover series and rigid construction dumps. But.. I still enjoy how interesting they looked: a full-widthed cabover compartment with a "nose".

There is a company in the Netherlands that does build torpedo's also from the new Scania NextGen. They are only user with tankers and dumpers because of length regulations, as void_s said.

Sorry, massive off topic here but it's Nice to share.

On 1/17/2022 at 1:28 PM, Rebel_Lego said:

There is a company in the Netherlands that does build torpedo's also from the new Scania NextGen. They are only user with tankers and dumpers because of length regulations, as void_s said.

Sorry, massive off topic here but it's Nice to share.

@Rebel_Lego That's what ive seen then! theres quite a few pictures floating around the web of the nextgen with a nose!

@Void_S Thank, learn't something new, as above thought they still made them, but its not official Scania!

I thought I would share my latest build. It's the Kenworth W900A from Smokey and the bandit.

Now I have to build the trailer too.

52060840916_44d5702ba2_c.jpg

Edited by legotechnicus
Link did not work

My trucks mainly are with real brand and at scale 1:27 (a bit smaller than MACK Anthem scale)

Scania Next Gen:

800x450.jpg

Volvo FH:

800x450.jpg

MAN Tgs:

800x450.jpg

Scania G (42123 alt):

800x450.jpg

And unnamed mini 8x2 crane truck:

800x450.jpg

Link for FREE instructions for these trucks HERE

10 hours ago, legotechnicus said:

I thought I would share my latest build. It's the Kenworth W900A from Smokey and the bandit.

Now I have to build the trailer too.

Wow, that’s a beauty! Do you have more photos and info?

1 hour ago, lcvisser said:

Wow, that’s a beauty! Do you have more photos and info?

Thank you!

I do, its a 1/16 scale model of a Kenworth W900A. It features a opening hood, doors, intergrated on/off switch, steering, drive and suspension. Ive used the new control+ system for the controls. I can post some more photos of the proces here if you like

9 hours ago, legotechnicus said:

I can post some more photos of the proces here if you like

Yes, please do! As far as I’m concerned, this deserves its own topic!

9 minutes ago, lcvisser said:

Yes, please do! As far as I’m concerned, this deserves its own topic!

I'll post some progress photos here and I will see if i can make some better photo's for the topic.

Here are some photo's i already had

52063443299_a570b89aa5_c.jpg

52063210231_a71be30dbe_c.jpg

52062172872_9e94500f8e_c.jpg

52062172887_4829060239_c.jpg

52063702145_40e312acf7_c.jpg

52062172882_357920a126_c.jpg

52063702165_2c4d6a10e8_c.jpg

52063210276_2cacd03054_c.jpg

Can't remember if I already shared what must be the fourth iteration of my small(ish) tow truck. Looks like puke but it's tons of fun.

1280x988.jpg

1280x1105.jpg

1280x918.jpg

1280x940.jpg

1280x913.jpg

1280x916.jpg

1280x553.jpg

1280x1534.jpg

1280x1516.jpg

1280x1594.jpg

1280x1489.jpg

1280x2488.jpg

54 minutes ago, suffocation said:

Looks like puke but it's tons of fun.

No it doesn’t. My previous tow truck looked way worse and was weaker. 
I would love more info on it. 

Edited by Jayden

a truck I made a long time ago, the transport and the fender are quite painted

AmF9UWQl.jpg

6Jaom33l.jpg

ozweJoIl.jpg

Edited by Bony_em

12 hours ago, Jayden said:

I would love more info on it.

Thank you! :blush: It's got manual drive & steering, an inline-4 (in the cabin :laugh: ), opening doors and eight two-way motorised functions driven through two gearboxes (one with six functions in the carrier and one with two functions in the crane) by 1 M motor. You can see some WIP pics from a previous version (the mechanics have always stayed more or less the same) here.

14 hours ago, suffocation said:

Looks like puke but it's tons of fun.

Yes, you very often say this sort of thing for your builds but your builds are really unique in design and I really like them too :thumbup: this truck looks fantastic!

Ok fine, ya'll been twisting my arm for too long with this thread, here is Euralia, my RC 1:16th scale B-double road train as displayed at Brick Express 2022.

Euralia%20-%20Brick%20Express%2025pc.jpg

On 6/19/2022 at 3:57 PM, MxWinters said:

Ok fine, ya'll been twisting my arm for too long with this thread, here is Euralia, my RC 1:16th scale B-double road train as displayed at Brick Express 2022.

Looks awesome, do you have any more photos to show?

On 1/12/2022 at 5:26 PM, suffocation said:

Can't remember if I already shared this. 

800x642.jpg

While going through the previous trucks, I saw that you had shared a very similar Tow truck before https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/184049-eurobrickers-share-your-trucks/&do=findComment&comment=3487491

But never mind, I probably wouldn't have paid much attention to it anyway if you hadn't shared it again. I think your tow truck is very good.

Edited by Philtech

On 6/19/2022 at 2:57 PM, MxWinters said:

That's such a beauty! I'd love to see more pics, too, especially of the internals.

5 hours ago, Philtech said:

While going through the previous trucks, I saw that you had shared a very similar Tow truck before https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/184049-eurobrickers-share-your-trucks/&do=findComment&comment=3487491

But never mind, I probably wouldn't have paid much attention to it anyway if you hadn't shared it again. I think your tow truck is very good.

Thanks :blush: Ha ha, yeah, my trucks do tend to all look alike, although the lime one is actually quite larger and heavier on toddler-enrapturing features.

22 hours ago, howitzer said:

Looks awesome, do you have any more photos to show?

15 hours ago, suffocation said:

That's such a beauty! I'd love to see more pics, too, especially of the internals.

Thank you so much, tis very kind of you to say. I do yes but not of any decent quality, I planning on posting a proper thread for it soon which will have lots of details, photos and a video.