Kenworth T600. Built at the same scale as the Mack Anthem. It can theoretically tow the Mack Anthem's trailer and vice versa.

Kenworth T600 - 1

Kenworth T600 - 2

Kenworth T600 - 3

Kenworth T600 - 4

Alright, while all are posting their trucks' pictures, I'll do the same. :classic:

a55375435448688.JPG

ac4910435442251.JPG

1280x853.JPG

c7a72a470977460.JPG

76c535495919354.JPG

1280x853.jpg

Edited by Aleh

Another tow truck with the usual Arocs rip-off. Has RC drive & steering as well as nine motorised functions, tilting cab and suspension. Not very realistic but my nephew has a blast playing with it, so who cares.

1280x1073.jpg

1280x980.jpg

1280x1296.jpg

1280x1112.jpg

1280x641.jpg

I did the conclusion that the 42043 became an iconic set as it was took as a base for hundred MOCs :)

36 minutes ago, andythenorth said:

Foremost

Wow, exotic model, is there history or a background behind that model? because I have never seen anything like it.

9 hours ago, suffocation said:

Ingmar-level awesomeness :pir-love::pir-love::pir-love:

Thank you for the compliment! That means a lot! He’s the reason I started making trucks like that, used to talk to him a lot. Sad he’s no longer with us 

@MajklSpajkl These trucks are just incredible pieces, I can't name a single thing that could be improved on that Tatra Koloss... just insanely good looking...

1 hour ago, Jundis said:

I can't name a single thing that could be improved on that Tatra Koloss...

Heheh - performance is one thing that could use improvement for sure :blush: Thank you for your kind words.

Best regards.

It would be highly appreciated guys if we will post under the photo the appropriate link to the current truck here on EB if any exists I assume :)

800x600.jpeg

800x600.jpeg

A Mark Anthem with a variant side-swing triple axle trailer and larger scale container.

Edited by LegoHoops

I like there's a lot more people building small scale trucks than I would expect. Here's my stuff to join the small scale gang :D

source.gif

(Free instructions on rebrickable here: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-62325)

Original PF version:

source.gif

XN2dENth.jpg

wYeHDCRh.jpg

H7Bvh4nh.jpg

source.gif

zKFdHIeh.jpg

mQja43jh.jpg

SNDXhygh.png

IixOEkq.png

OhmyQNkh.png

(Video and instructions coming when I get my good camera back :| )

source.gif

59r2oHrh.jpg

(just a load test, this kind of trailer is not for a vehicle but rather to have a tall load mounted with a crate on it, the front is not detatchable)

M1dy7Z8h.jpg

NoxMei0h.jpg

(Video and maybe instructions for the trailer as well coming when I get my good camera back :| )

And a weird member of the family:

Also this, although this doesn't perfectly fit the "truck" term, but it could be a good base for small RC truck:

Subscribe to my channel if you want to see more stuff like this, also non-truck models are there as well :D

16 minutes ago, SaperPL said:

Here's my stuff to join the small scale gang

These are all amazing! I wish I had the skill to build so well at such a small scale.

1 minute ago, suffocation said:

These are all amazing! I wish I had the skill to build so well at such a small scale.

Thanks! This more of experience and having some money to sink into specific parts because those small scale builds still require a lot of parts with matching colours.

Btw, the instructions for the crane are almost ready, but I want to launch it all together with video. What's not clear on those renders is that it has 6 wheel steering/3 axles so it's 8 x 2, but also has a micro V6 in the middle of the cabin, so it's a pretty cool model to build :)

I want to do a full box trailer for the American Semi with some reasonable functionality using two motors because it should look really good. with a full box trailer, but I want to show off the feature that trailer has cables to plug into the tractor, but also the tractor can work standalone.

I'll probably make another truck soon, with just slightly bigger wheels, but I need to figure out the rear axles with suspension. I'll be cheating though with 3d prints :P

Here's a pic of my latest MOCs and mods.
As imho LEGO 42078 Mack was the re-invention of the model team and was my personal entry to LEGO Technic, I am addicted to the Mack scale and every truck of mine has to be 15 studs wide, manually controlled and safe to be played by my kids.

YlyD28v.jpg

All of the trucks are operated manually and have an inline fake engine under an openable hood (or tiltable cabin) coupled to one or two differentials - and you can open the doors :)

I will start a thread to show you my complete garage soon.

Edited by XTN