This is my rendition of a medieval castle and village in springtime. It features a church, blacksmith, windmill, and watermill. I hope you enjoy the colors and textures as much as I do! 

Here is my Flickr and a video of it on YouTube if you would like to see more. I wanted to add more pictures here but I am having trouble doing so.

6F02824A-E9B0-40D4-AAFC-E953C16DDF46.jpeg.cc3cd59f87f5a5c61d38fb2e6626834b.jpeg

Edited by Regenerate builder

I love all the detail and (heavy) vegetation! Will definitely take inspiration from your album on Flickr.

A lot of nice techniques and designs here.  I like the steep roofs on the houses.  The castle has some nice coloring and the round towers have some nice texturing.  The crenelations looks good.  I like the windmill blades.  The landscaping is excellent and has a great variety and I like the different tree colors and sizes.  I like the vine growing up the church.  The water feature and rock work look good, I like the little waterfall.  Nice figs too.

On 3/11/2021 at 10:50 PM, zoth33 said:

A lot of nice techniques and designs here.  I like the steep roofs on the houses.  The castle has some nice coloring and the round towers have some nice texturing.  The crenelations looks good.  I like the windmill blades.  The landscaping is excellent and has a great variety and I like the different tree colors and sizes.  I like the vine growing up the church.  The water feature and rock work look good, I like the little waterfall.  Nice figs too.

Thank you! Thanks to all others for the encouraging feedback also.

So after seeing the video I have to rearrange a bit my ideas because the work here was impressive!

I really like the well and the water mill. :wub:

The gunsmith who receives the letter is a very realistic part.

The cathedral is my favorite building, I really like the greenery that surrounds it and the purple flowers ... beautiful color contrast! :wub_drool:

Thanks for sharing this masterpiece! :thumbup:

So beautiful! :pir-love:

Edited by JintaiZ

What a wonderful world you've created!  I like the timber sections on the castle, the paths winding between everything, the cathedral, and all the great vegetation.  Awesome build!  :classic:

With regard to sharing more photos in the post, the paperclip/upload option on Eurobricks is only for very small images to be used in your signature line, etc., here on the board.  For sharing photos of MOCs and whatnot, you'll want to link to your photos from a 3rd party service.  Here's a tutorial on linking/embedding Flickr images in your posts: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/97921-flickr-tutorial/

Such a fantastic layout! Well done. Nice variety of buildings and techniques in use. Love it.