Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[COR-TER] He had no choice...

Cooke was tired. Having escaped Kings Port and later been part of an Atwi ambush near the city, he had been looking for a friendly settlement. Avoiding patrols, checkpoints, and the nosier locals was exhausting, and his sea-legs were not suited for the hard, unforgiving land. Everywhere he went seemed to be occupied and swarming with bluecoats.

Finally, he had found a track leading to a farm where he could rest his weary body under a tree, shaded from the burning sun. Quickly dozing off into restorative sleep, he left his worries behind - being taken up now would most certainly see him executed as a spy, regardless of his explanations. He *was* out of uniform.

51023185767_45d6a2accc_b.jpg

Suddenly, he felt the prodding of a musket butt and the insistent orders in an accented Terraversan. "Papers, now! What are you doing 'ere? This is Oleonese territory, and I shall see your papers - Are you a spy, per'aps?" The young soldier's arrogance was false confidence, but Cooke had no time to think. He had no choice...

Nothing major - just a small build to progress Cooke's story - I somehow need to get him back on the deck of his ship :pir-blush:

Also, no bluecoats were harmed in the making of this build... :pir-tongue:

1 minute ago, Bregir said:

Also, no bluecoats were harmed in the making of this build... :pir-tongue:

That bluecoat looks harmed! :pir-grin:

Nice build @Bregir!

Nice little build Bregir, I like the terrain technique, and the wall is good as well. 

I'm also the fan of the violence. :devil:

Great to see Cooke back in action. I do hope he makes it back to the fleet again soon - his history of beating the odds during Naval engagements will likely come in handy again soon!!! Nice colour palette as well - the scene looks quite idyllic (if you ignore the bluecoat getting bayoneted!)