RocketBoy

[I9 - Selvaris - FF] Clearwater Cove

*Your entry has earned 7 XP*

800x803.jpg

Far from the turmoil of the Outer Rim, the tropical planet of SELVARIS provides peaceful sanctuary for many Followers of the Force. Various colonies, townships, and fishing villages dot the green-capped mountainous islands, sitting beside coral reefs and flashing cerulean seas teeming with marine life.
Just in case anything threatens the idyllic paradise, the villages incentivize more principled mercenary companies like the Red Moons to stick around and provide protection. What mercenary is going to turn up their nose to warm sands and crystal-clear waves? Not any I know. While they're there, maybe the Followers can catch them with a sermon or some meditation time, or at least a joyous village feast. 

PHOTOS

Spoiler

800x721.jpg
800x778.jpg
800x600.jpg
800x600.jpg
800x857.jpg
800x781.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Edited by goatman461

I've featured a few micro builds in my posts now as i'm a big fan of the scale but this is brilliant. The buildings look like a perfect settlement, the gradient in the waters as it gets deeper and the vegetation is fantastic.
The leaf part used to open up that valley beyond is some really great design work.

Great job!

Nice microscale scene! I like how the forest go up into the mountains and the waves effect on the sea.

On 3/9/2021 at 4:21 AM, n1majneb said:

I've featured a few micro builds in my posts now as i'm a big fan of the scale but this is brilliant. The buildings look like a perfect settlement, the gradient in the waters as it gets deeper and the vegetation is fantastic.
The leaf part used to open up that valley beyond is some really great design work.

Great job!

On 3/9/2021 at 3:49 PM, Brickwolf said:

wonderful micro!

On 3/11/2021 at 7:05 PM, dvogon said:

Nice microscale scene! I like how the forest go up into the mountains and the waves effect on the sea.

Thank you all! 

On 3/13/2021 at 2:07 PM, Darth Bjorn said:

This is really nice... Gives me Studio Ghibli vibes... I'm particularly fond of the airship! 

Haha, that's the highest compliment I can receive! Thank you!