Sign in to follow this  
legoMoccer

[IDEAS] Japanese Garden Shrine

Hey all I am back to making models again, starting off with my Japanese Garden Shrine, always loved the Japanese architecture  and was lucky enough to go out and visit for a few months before all this lockdown stuff,

This model is loosely based on and contains many iconic features of the amazing Daigoji Temple in Kyoto

hope you like it and if you feel like wanting to support you can find it on ideas :)

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/75b2e567-aab8-433d-9f30-fa73469db99c

BbLdksT.jpgLZxd61a.jpgb4thI90.jpg

Project has now been removed by lego as they claimed this was stolen/copied, currently in the middle of a dispute on this claim as they removed my project for pretty much no reason and with no proof

Edited by legoMoccer

Beautiful! Would definitely fit well with the Ninjago modulars.

Wow, that actually looks really stunning. You just did this all by yourself? That is impressive!! I don't know how you did all that but I must say that it was really impressive. If you did this form scratch, then I should really commend you for your astonishing creativity. Not everybody is skilled like you and it was amazing how you put this out for everyone to see. that is really nice of you. I hope you continue making more lego pieces. Goodluck to yu. I can't wait to see more astonishing lego creatuons from you! That will be nice!