shockwave_bricks

[K12-Kalist VI-TT] Hunt on Kalist VI

*Your entry has earned 5 XP*

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMDWeZcJvhz/?igshid=da439qyq2ck3

With the emperor dead, most thought that the empire would fall along with him, but no, we still remain stronger than ever, fighting in the shadows until once again, we can make ourselves known to the galaxy, and they will bow. We are not few but many, fighting for what’s right, for the emperor’s dream. I am Glitch and I am part of the Imperial Triumvirate.

51009130191_1b2e218b95_c.jpg

Edited by goatman461

Welcome comrade, That a quick entry... You shot off !

But can you introduce yourself in the Faction general thread and in your choice faction thread please.

30 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

But can you introduce yourself in the Faction general thread and in your choice faction thread please.

Before i joined the discord i messaged darthbjorn about it but i'll do it now

1 hour ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Great first entry!
The lights are really cool - would be nice with a few more photos...

I have a couple more I just didn’t know how many we were supposed to post, They’re on my Instagram and flikr page

Edited by shockwave_bricks

Really great first build! The lights work really well, the crates and containers are nice and there is a lot of good use of texture. Really looking forward to seeing what you will build next!

On 3/6/2021 at 7:15 PM, shockwave_bricks said:

I have a couple more I just didn’t know how many we were supposed to post, They’re on my Instagram and flikr page

Welcome, a nice opening vignette and you've captured some nice details in this build such as the floor detail and light through the trans clear bricks.
You can add as many as you feel are required to tell the post's story. 
Most tend to hide additional images behind a spoiler (The eye symbol when you create a post) along with anything they feel is worth calling out in a build.

On 3/6/2021 at 11:25 AM, Professor Thaum said:

Posting in the Faction general thread and the choice faction thread is not a hard-and-fast requirement (at least, no one has been held to it in some time)! He should be all good if he's spoken with Bjorn.

Great first entry, Shockwave. The lights above the door are very fun.

1 hour ago, RocketBoy said:

Posting in the Faction general thread and the choice faction thread is not a hard-and-fast requirement (at least, no one has been held to it in some time)! He should be all good if he's spoken with Bjorn.

Great first entry, Shockwave. The lights above the door are very fun.

everyone seems to be able to put a picture of their character, but it syas that mine takes up to much storage do you know what i can do about that? And also, i thought you were talking about the discord earlier thats why i hadn't done it yet.

8 minutes ago, shockwave_bricks said:

everyone seems to be able to put a picture of their character, but it syas that mine takes up to much storage do you know what i can do about that? And also, i thought you were talking about the discord earlier thats why i hadn't done it yet.

Yeah! In general I post links of my builds from other hosting sites instead of uploading them to Eurobricks directly (because yeah, Eurobricks has really weird requirements). It just works the best, I find! I use Bricksafe, but you could use Flickr or anything else.

Nice starting build! Very clean and with interesting build techniques. As a suggestion, I would have done the door or door frame in another gray/color to increase the contrast, as it's a main part of the build scene.