Sign in to follow this  
Edwin Korstanje

MOC Intrepid 375 at the scale 1:40

For a extra addition on a earlier project for M/Y Game Changer, we have build this 375 Intrepid tender speedboat in schale 1:40.

51007476807_02fc5b839c_b.jpg

51007476497_a77cf34c96_b.jpg

51007476172_32f20138e3_b.jpg

51007369951_64dff71cd7_b.jpg

51007369191_9d5e3f3020_c.jpg

Edited by Edwin Korstanje

14 minutes ago, Shiva said:

That does look nice!

9 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Stunning build like always! :thumbup:

Thanks and only the sub must have a new place on her deck:wink:

50399418626_9b5234803c_b.jpg

On 3/7/2021 at 4:29 PM, gotoAndLego said:

Both ships are great, can we see more shots of the helicopter?

Thank you for your comment and look also here for better pictures of the helicopter on this forum: 

•  :sweet:

Super cool that the Intrepid is so appreciated and of course super happy that the client is very happy with it. On to the next project Ed!

3 hours ago, Jebbo said:

Super cool that the Intrepid is so appreciated and of course super happy that the client is very happy with it. On to the next project Ed!

Thanks buddy and very warm welcome here on Eurobricks. You as part of the DUTCH BRICK Design team have all the credits for the stunning design of the Intrepid model and also the helicopter on the GC.

The most people don't knowing, that my company and all the work that comes with it, that i can do everything myself and work with a team of the best in the world and every one  have their own expertice. From specalist model builders like you do @Jebbo, to instruction maker as @JunkstyleGio, sticker master @JaapTechnic . To the best printshops for printing instructions ore making full color printed boxes.

I will never takes credits on models i not build myself and speak then in the we form, because it's build for me in commission for a client.

It was a relief that she is arrived  savely in one piece yesteday 5000 miles away and the client is exteme happy on the extra add on the GC.

So when she got back in Europe we only have to change the deck layout to give her a fixed place and hope we can do that together and get a great trip @Jebbo.:wink:

Oh yeah for sure, it doesn't matter who build the commission. It's great to help you in the way I can and the Helicopter and Intrepid model was lovely to do. Would be great if we can visit the GC in future times, will be the second time for me. Such a stunning yacht, but the best thing is to hear how tangible our models are and that the customers are completely disgusted with them.

Hope to show some nice models too asap ;)

27 minutes ago, Jebbo said:

Oh yeah for sure, it doesn't matter who build the commission. It's great to help you in the way I can and the Helicopter and Intrepid model was lovely to do. Would be great if we can visit the GC in future times, will be the second time for me. Such a stunning yacht, but the best thing is to hear how tangible our models are and that the customers are completely disgusted with them.

Hope to show some nice models too asap ;)

Welcome onboard here at EB and you will love the community here.

5 minutes ago, Jebbo said:

Yeah, would be great! :thumbup:

Your work is amazing and a eye for details. 

You got a lot of talent and you are a great friend and person to work with.:wink:

4 minutes ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Wow 900HP ...the real boat fly on the water! :excited:

Very cool lego model! :thumbup:

She can almost fly, but 900HP for a power tender this size is normal, you got them also with 5 engines with 435HP each:wink:

12 minutes ago, Edwin Korstanje said:

Your work is amazing and a eye for details. 

You got a lot of talent and you are a great friend and person to work with.:wink:

When it's possible I'll show the old steam tugs asap, want to make a start with a small inland tug. She's located in Geertruidenberg (Netherlands) and is now used for recreation. But to build sometimes out of the box is lovely to do.  It makes me sharper and gives the challenges and techniques that I never thought possible before.

15 minutes ago, Jebbo said:

When it's possible I'll show the old steam tugs asap, want to make a start with a small inland tug. She's located in Geertruidenberg (Netherlands) and is now used for recreation. But to build sometimes out of the box is lovely to do.  It makes me sharper and gives the challenges and techniques that I never thought possible before.

Can't wait to see her

57 minutes ago, Edwin Korstanje said:

She can almost fly, but 900HP for a power tender this size is normal, you got them also with 5 engines with 435HP each:wink:

Will be really awesome to make a trip with the Tender and the 900 HP, but I guess it's a way to far for us:iamded_lol:

1 hour ago, Edwin Korstanje said:

I've a six meter with just one Honda 130HP and is enough power for me :pir-huzzah2:

46 minutes ago, Jebbo said:

Will be really awesome to make a trip with the Tender and the 900 HP, but I guess it's a way to far for us:iamded_lol:

Never say never buddy and as you know i got a trip of the previous tender with 140 km on the Merwede river and was so much fun, but hurts like hell with that speed and this Interceptor have 3000HP.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qpQg1tYORY0?rel=0

It's just flying on water, you told me about. 140km on the Merwede river is insane :head_back: but must be a great experience!

2 minutes ago, Jebbo said:

It's just flying on water, you told me about. 140km on the Merwede river is insane :head_back: but must be a great experience!

You will get your change to go with a trip on a real one, maybe a trip with the real Heli is also cool, i have never fly with a Heli, but got a trip of 98% on the models i build for the ships i build ore deliver.:grin: The trips and launch party's are the most fun aspect of building with LEGO®.:wub:

Just now, Edwin Korstanje said:

You will get your change to go with a trip on a real one, maybe a trip with the real Heli is also cool, i have never fly with a Heli, but got a trip of 98% on the models i build for the ships i build ore deliver.:grin: The trips and launch party's are the most fun aspect of building with LEGO®.:wub:

Oh yes I agree! a trip with the Heli would be cool, I never fly with a heli too. I still have a trip credit on the Hercules with my family, but that will take a while I guess. The trips are the best, it's something special and some really funny extra. 

1 minute ago, Jebbo said:

Oh yes I agree! a trip with the Heli would be cool, I never fly with a heli too. I still have a trip credit on the Hercules with my family, but that will take a while I guess. The trips are the best, it's something special and some really funny extra. 

Buddy Your not longer a New Member and have now the Vassal status. Bring up your Steam Tugs:wub_drool: