Sign in to follow this  
ks6349

Which creator 3in1 modular buildings do you rate the best?

Yes, only limited to 3in1 modular buildings, NOT including creator expert.

Which sets would you rate the best?

Since they're technically not "Modular Buildings", it's pretty much a moot point. The current toy shop is pretty good and though I never had it, I think the bike shop from five years ago would also be one of my favorites.

Mylenium

2 hours ago, ks6349 said:

Yes, only limited to 3in1 modular buildings, NOT including creator expert.

Which sets would you rate the best?

The toy shop is my favorite so farm. The dark (?) azure color i really stunning. I love it. The corner deli is also a fun build.
I love the Cafe and Bike shop from several years ago. It was $65ish dollars at a Walmart years ago. They had 35 copies so I figured it would get cheaper. Nope. They did something with them and they disappeared before I could buy them.

My least favorite, by a mile, is sweet surprises. The set name is better than the ugly design and it's $15 overpriced.

Edited by Maple

I'll go for 4954.

4954-1.jpg?200706231246

Edited by MAB

4 minutes ago, MAB said:

I'll go for 4954.

4954-1.jpg?200706231246

I wish LEGO would go back to making that type of house again. I don't have that one, I have the modern house with a great light feature.

Yeah, this was detailed LEGO for grown-ups just prior to when the real Modulars came along.

Where can I find a COMPLETE list of Creator 3in1 sets which are buildings?

I'd like to have a detailed check-up of every one to see if I should get them on BL, ebay or somewhere else, even if they are overpriced a little bit because I do NOT have time for creator EXPERT that they have too many pieces

the problem is now I don't have a complete list of it.

Best looking for me is the 6754 Family Home. But it has hardly any Interiour stuff. So overall I probably go with 31026 Bike Shop and Cafe.

Edited by Rotbart

Hey guys, How much did you get 60213? Somebody local offers approx. USD $13 to me, good price or not?60213_alt2.jpg

Edited by ks6349

My favorite is 31050: Corner Deli from 2016.  I used some plates to expand the first floor to have some tables and countertops for customers to eat inside.  The building just has a beautiful balance of detail, color, and playability. 

The current Toy Shop and new Surf House are great additions for anyone who likes the 3-in-1 buildings and missed out on earlier sets.  I don't own either, but based on the videos I've seen, they may even be a bit better than the Corner Deli.  Overall, I prefer the 3-in-1s to the Creator Expert, for affordability and space reasons.

On 3/9/2021 at 9:44 AM, ks6349 said:

Hey guys, How much did you get 60213? Somebody local offers approx. USD $13 to me, good price or not?

It's 35% off the retail price so it can be worth it if you really want the set. But I still don't think it's great value.