BondemandClausen

MOC New Holland T7.315 HD Bluepower Tractor

Allthough it has been a while since i finished this model, i thought i would share it with you guys. The reason is that i finally got time to make a video of it.

Its my second Tractor, based on my previous New Holland T8 Tractor from 2014.

I hope you will enjoy the video.

640x479.jpg

640x479.jpg

640x479.jpg

640x479.jpg

640x479.jpg

The New Holland T7.315, next to his Big Brother New Holland T8.435

Farmer Clausen AgriTechnic

Edited by BondemandClausen

Awesome!!! I have the same 3rd party tyres for tractor mocs... Brilliant model! 

I notice you have a lockable central diff, it that controlled remotely?  Would love to see under the skin... as a tractor fan, i love it!!

4 minutes ago, TeamThrifty said:

Awesome!!! I have the same 3rd party tyres for tractor mocs... Brilliant model! 

I notice you have a lockable central diff, it that controlled remotely?  Would love to see under the skin... as a tractor fan, i love it!!

Thanks a lot. :-) 

well its not a lock, It's just to turn the PTO on and off, and thats done manually. I might change it though, so that the PTO gets it own motor.. but space is limited..

These tires are great for 1:16 builds. Regarding Tires I had hoped that the next tractor tires had been in a size so that they could have been used as frontwheels with the Claas tires, but the new tires on the Jeep, is just way too small... 

Thanks again 

What a build! So impressive that all the technic fits in there *oh2*

The rear lifting mechanism is so nicely done with the ball mounts! 

And pneumatics, too! And the looks are sooo good!

Hi! I like this Tractor vey much! All these functions and features are concentrated in small space! Welldone! Very realistic!

Great model. Pity that Lego goes not make some 120mm tractor tires. Driving with only one XL motor looks very smooth in your video.

What rims have you mounted the tyres on.. i've used RC 2.2 ones that i've modified to use with a lego axle (there's a Xerion thread of mine somewhere with 4 of these tyres)

34 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Pity that Lego goes not make some 120mm tractor tires

THey're 130mm! :sweet: But you are right lego should make them, being able to build at 1:15 or 1:16 is a far better scale for tractors.

49 minutes ago, TeamThrifty said:

What rims have you mounted the tyres on.. i've used RC 2.2 ones that i've modified to use with a lego axle (there's a Xerion thread of mine somewhere with 4 of these tyres)

THey're 130mm! :sweet: But you are right lego should make them, being able to build at 1:15 or 1:16 is a far better scale for tractors.

I was thinking selfishly on myself; for some my plans I need this tire size or 125mm :wink:

It isn't a supercar, but someone still put a lot of effort into the bodywork. Well done :thumbup:

Now you just need a lot of attachments to use all that flexibility :grin:

18 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

It isn't a supercar

Thankfully... its waaaay more interesting and function-rich than another supercar!!:wink:

@TeamThrifty Yeah right, that's not what I wanted to say but okay i guess :sadnew::wink:

I just feel like more people that build construction equipment don't care too much about doing bodywork, and I get it. You like building Technic functions, and don't want to spend forever on bodywork as well.

But it does not seem like that was the case here to me, and I appreciate the extra time and effort you put in :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

I just feel like more people that build construction equipment don't care too much about doing bodywork, and I get it. You like building Technic functions, and don't want to spend forever on bodywork as well.

Thats very true actually... i love building tractors but as soon as i've finished squeezing in the technical stuff and need to start the 'bodywork' i get bored!! I've got 2/3rds of a moc sat next to me, loads of functions and ready to start the bodywork.... its been like that for 3 months!!!:laugh:

Fantastic work. I’d buy this in a heartbeat if it became available.

it would be great if something like this was done officially, and then more add on accessories each year.

Great Tractor and loads of nice functions.  I really like it.

Love this tractor, you've combined so many features and expanding capabilities.      Great video too.  Thank you 

On 3/4/2021 at 8:12 PM, TeamThrifty said:

I did see the rims you used on your Xerion. I just use the Power Puller rims for this Tractor. But with a rubber gasket for plumbing pipes, that fits on regular rims 56 x 34 mm, you can fit the tires on those rims. But the rims 62,3 X 43 mm from the Porsche/Bugatti/ Lamborghini fits even better, but the designs and colors might not fit as well ;-)

640x856.jpg

This is the rim i use on the New Holland.

https://bricksafe.com/files/Flidsager/new-holland-t7.315-hd-blue-power-tractor/tires/IMG_20210305_111841.jpg/640x479.jpg

The Rubber gasket fits in the gap on the rims.

https://bricksafe.com/files/Flidsager/new-holland-t7.315-hd-blue-power-tractor/tires/IMG_20210305_111807.jpg/640x479.jpg

Allthough the rims aren't that wide, its manageable to get the tires to fit on with the gaskets.

That is a brilliant idea!! (the gasket..)

I'm looking at using some 150mm(:ugh:) tyres for a big scale xerion. Got 8 of them and enough rims but i want to use the planetarys which are 3-pin mounting, not axle which makes duels tricky to get stable. Might investigate your solution..!:thumbup::classic: 

21 hours ago, TeamThrifty said:

That is a brilliant idea!! (the gasket..)

I'm looking at using some 150mm(:ugh:) tyres for a big scale xerion. Got 8 of them and enough rims but i want to use the planetarys which are 3-pin mounting, not axle which makes duels tricky to get stable. Might investigate your solution..!:thumbup::classic: 

Search for Lorens Christian Meyers BIG BUD on FB, https://www.facebook.com/groups/584147958600699/permalink/1215711515444337 

He has a solution for the big tires.

I don't do facebook... (work in i.t., know what data they hold, scary, scary stuff..) ...is there any other way of seeing that?

..i've seen the pics - i think those are the same 150mm tyres i've got. Can't see any detail on how he's mounted them though..

I suppose that no one found some 120mm or bigger tire with exact tread pattern like CLAAS or Jeep tire, just ordinary "chevrons" :sad:

Those on my xerion are 130's and the one's on that big bud are 150's. They're not an exact tread match but they are proper chevrons..

5 hours ago, TeamThrifty said:

Those on my xerion are 130's and the one's on that big bud are 150's. They're not an exact tread match but they are proper chevrons..

I know but difference could be spotted from the sky :laugh: