Jimmi-DK

[MOC] 1909 Baker Electric Car - 1:10

This is my model of the 1909 Baker Electric car, which was produced by the Baker Motor Vehicle Company in Ohio.
It has details like fenders, interior and leaf spring suspension. The dark blue license plate looks like the ones used in Ohio in 1909. The car has a tiller instead of a steering wheel. The scale is about 1:10 and it has 737 pieces.

50936952507_734a66c69f_b.jpg

51003645452_bf5f4b62d8_b.jpg

51003538296_cbbdb135cc_b.jpg

As you can see in this video Jay Leno has one of these cars.

See more on LEGO Ideas

Hello @Jimmi-DK

Please take some time and make a proper presentation of your model. Post several pictures, tell us about your model, what functions does it have, etc...

Right now, all of your posts seem like a promo for your Ideas page. EB is not a platform to boost LEGO Ideas votes, so please do not use it as one.
Also, make sure to post a pictures by uploading them on an image hosting site, and then link it here, instead of uploading them to EB directly.
All of this is covered in the site Guidelines.

For not, I have removed the Ideas link. Feel free to add it again, following the Guidelines, and adding more content to your post. :thumbup:

That being said, I really like your building style, and would love to learn more about this model.

19 hours ago, Jimmi-DK said:

Is it ok now?

Much better.
And much easier to understand more about your model. Thanks for making the changes to the post. Hope you will make it so for your next models, too :thumbup: