Sign in to follow this  
Stuartn

Rebel Transport Vehicle

This is my version of the rebel Tank from Episode V. It makes a blink and you'll miss it appearance, though it has had its own official set already.

As I mentioned in the 'wishlist' forum, I intend on building a few different rebel vehicles for a display piece.

There are not many images of this vehicle available for reference and I have had to sacrifice the hollow interior of the vehicle to make the shaping work. The older 'grey' colour would have been perfect for the vehicle, but I have had to use dark bluish grey instead.

Comments and improvement ideas welcome, and thank you for looking.

IMG_8144IMG_8145IMG_8142IMG_8141IMG_8146

10 hours ago, Sarah_H7744 said:

I like your builds, that would make a good set with two more Rebel troopers. :classic:

Thank you for you nice comment, I am glad you like it.

Actually, this vehicle was made by LEGO in 2010, albeit in a battle pack and less detailed, including two new rebel troopers, a rebel officer (the old rebel trooper print) and Zev Senesca. It was actually the only battle pack to explicitly contain a named character.

2 hours ago, SnowDog2112 said:

Looks great! Any chance you have instructions or a parts breakdown?

Thank you, unfortunately I built it with bricks so there aren't any instructions, and its been extensively modified since to appear as a wreck and incorporated into another model that 'll post soon.

I will attempt to take some interior pictures though to show how it is constructed at the front, as with some additional photographs the rear should be easier to construct

Edited by Stuartn