Starwars4J

Hey there, I'm kinda new...

Well this is weird, I was told that I was back like ten times, each time only to find that I indeed was still banned. I've no idea why I am back though :laugh:

I actually only logged in to answer that topic about me being unbanned, only to see that it was very quickly locked without explanation :hmpf: Well that doesn't really surprise me given how everything has been treated in the first place, so hush-hush :tongue: So I'll answer the questions here!

1. No I didn't appeal to be unbanned. I believe someone else might have, and it took a few tries to get it right. Unbanning people must have become very tricky I see :grin:

2. As for why I was banned? I would say, but then the Men in Black would come for me :wink: Or this topic would be locked/deleted, whatever. I'm sure everything will come out eventually, but don't worry current administration, I've no desire to start any trouble. I'm still pissed off at the way my friends and I were treated no doubt, but there is a time and a place for everything.

So yeah, I'm back I guess. I won't really post here much, but it'll be a good way to keep in touch with old friends with whom I was suddenly cut off from, as well as the occasional bit of news.

Oh, and could someone fix my access? For some reason I can see the chamber (at least you changed it from "Stop being an megablocks"). I just think it's funny since I never was in the chamber in the first place, so I've no idea how I got access at all! Must have been someone having fun who forgot to switch it back :wink:

Edited by Starwars4J

Thanks plural! And that's really cool to hear Andrew...but what do you mean "way back in my star wars days"? :angry: Looks like I have some work to do. Go swoosh an X-wing! :wink:

Thanks plural! And that's really cool to hear Andrew...but what do you mean "way back in my star wars days"? :angry: Looks like I have some work to do. Go swoosh an X-wing! :wink:

That might be hard

As i do not own a x-wing

:cry_sad: how about a Naboo star fighter

or Toa Ignika's skyboard? haha :tongue:

That might be hard

As i do not own a x-wing

:cry_sad: how about a Naboo star fighter

or Toa Ignika's skyboard? haha :tongue:

A toa-whosy-whatsit? :wacko: Just swoosh the Naboo star fighter :hmpf_bad::tongue:

Welcome Back SW4J

I think i can speak for all if i say , we all missed you :cry_happy:

:cry_happy:

Welcome back buddy! :thumbup:

Thanks!

How are you rising up ranks every time i come into this thread? :wacko:

aha don't worry im gonna get me some clone wars sets :classic:

but i still love bionicle

Well I have enough posts to be at this rank. The thing is when I got reintroduced I was set to the first level, and with every post I make I get corrected up by one rank. I think it has stopped though :wink:

Hi again SW4J! We meet again. :wink:

Glad to have you back here ~ we've missed you! :classic:

:blush: Thanks Jordan

Indeed, I'm sure glad you're back! You've got a lot of stuff to catch up on, go check out the Agents set reviews and Batbrick's Interactive Apocalypse! :laugh: Really, it's great to have you back.

What would the Whacker and the Walrus be without you?! :cry_sad::tongue:

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Welcome back I don't even know what happened but I've heard some stuff anyway glad your back!

Gasp! The Admiral's back!!!! :tongue:

Welcome back SW4J!

The Admiral? But there's no Tie Army for me to be the Admiral of here :tongue:

Indeed, I'm sure glad you're back! You've got a lot of stuff to catch up on, go check out the Agents set reviews and Batbrick's Interactive Apocalypse! :laugh: Really, it's great to have you back.

What would the Whacker and the Walrus be without you?! :cry_sad::tongue:

~Peace

Well I have my own reviews up as well, most of the '08 sets (except for Star Wars :hmpf_bad: ) have been out for a bit by me, and let me tell you I'm loving the lineup this year! And having manhandled the new Star Wars sets as well at the event, it'll only get better :thumbup:

Ooh, more reviews! I'm there! :laugh:

Yep, the '08 sets are certainly fantastic (especially the Castle line :wink:).

~Peace

Congrats on being the fist member (if my knowledge serves me well) to archive the grand duke rank. :thumbup:

Yup, thanks :tongue:

Ooh, more reviews! I'm there! :laugh:

Yep, the '08 sets are certainly fantastic (especially the Castle line :wink:).

~Peace

Oooh, castle line. Did anyone mention that at the event we were able to hold the Castle Advent set? It has a complete listing of the parts on the top of the box :wink: :wink:

Welcome back! You have been missed and I hope things are going well for you.

Damnit; he's back! And after all that time I spent appealing to keep you banned!

Welcome back, friend.

-Chuck

Welcome back! You have been missed and I hope things are going well for you.

Thanks! Yeah things are going very well, just busy with everything. How about you?

Damnit; he's back! And after all that time I spent appealing to keep you banned!

Welcome back, friend.

-Chuck

Ah ha! So you were the gremlin :grin:

Welcome newbie! What themes are you in to etc. etc. :grin:

Welcome back you've been missed! it was so sad to see you suddenly go :cry_sad: Glad you snuck back in :thumbup: