Darth Bjorn

[M13 - Devaron - TT] Bounty Hunter Bright

*Your entry has earned 34 XP*

280221_moc1.jpg

Excerpt from Cdr. Bannon’s log: More was happening on Devaron, than I was led to believe. So naturally that's where my orders took me next. I had dispatched a band of bounty hunters a week earlier, to root out unsanctioned New Republic mercenaries. It seemed the hunt had been successful.

Some time later on Devaron, on the outskirts of the city Plaeree…

280221_moc2.jpg

thumb_NPC_shysa.jpgZan Shysa: Cdr. Bannon! These scum are the only ones we could bring back alive. Djina and I killed another two while engaging the encampment, and another one had to be put down enroute back to the city.

280221_moc10.jpg

thumb_NPC_bannon2.jpgCdr. Bannon: Ah Miss Shysa! You continue to deliver!

*Commander Bannon nods to his one of his troopers*

Cdr. Bannon: Have the prisoners sent to my ship. I will see to the interrogation personally.

thumb_NPC_DT2.jpgDT-F88: Yes Sir!

280221_moc8.jpg

280221_moc7.jpg

///

This was supposed to be a quick little moc, but I ended up really falling in love with the house... I'm especially fond of the doorway!

Below are some more details of the moc...

Spoiler

280221_moc3.jpg

Seen from above...

280221_moc4.jpg

Without minifigs...

280221_moc5.jpg

The doorway...

280221_moc6.jpg

Another angle...

280221_moc9.jpg

And one last shot...

Edited by goatman461
layout

I really love the weathered look you've added. It's a very solid looking building. And I'm glad you added a piece to space out the Rodian's neck just a little. 

A lot to like here!  That plant is spiffy, good use of the trans panel for the hologram, and definitely a great entrance you've made there.  I like the detail of the control panel being angled toward the visitor.  :classic:

So much to enjoy here (That door is nicely built!) from the details on the roof, the weathered walls and crumbling supports along with some nice figure details.
Great job!

15 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

I really love the weathered look you've added. It's a very solid looking building. And I'm glad you added a piece to space out the Rodian's neck just a little. 

Looks can be deceiving :pir-tongue: - yeah those Rodian heads should totally come with a small neck-piece!!!

13 hours ago, deraven said:

I like the detail of the control panel being angled toward the visitor.

Thanks for noticing - I was pretty happy with something other than just putting the panel on the wall...

7 hours ago, n1majneb said:

So much to enjoy here (That door is nicely built!) from the details on the roof, the weathered walls and crumbling supports along with some nice figure details.
Great job!

Thanks a lot... :)

Love the colors on the building and the way they're put together, love how the bush in the back is composed. The small details on every part of this are really, really great. Good job, yet again!

I'd love to make those quick little mocs!This time you managed to add corrosion/damage to the walls. Great work!