marvelBoy123

[O10 - Gorse - TT] Bright sunset on Gorse

4 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

I like the second shot a lot more. Really makes the most of the texture. 

Yeah, I wanted to do a more immersive shot and while I probably should have made three sides to get a better photo I started running out of dark red bricks. I have to agree that the second does show the build a little better.

8 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

I started running out of dark red bricks.

I hear you. This challenge has really stretched my brick supply. This is a really nice build though. 

55 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

I hear you. This challenge has really stretched my brick supply. This is a really nice build though. 

It is what stopped me building something Blue but I really like this skyline and sky

Edited by n1majneb

This is really cool - and a welcome fresh entry.

I wish you had added one silhouette to hammer the SW universe through - like a TIE fighter in the sky, or an AT-AT on the ground? ;)

Super creative idea, and really well executed! I love the gothic silhouette, with the poles adding that spot of SW flair. What is "Star Wars" can be a pretty open concept if you look at everything that's been included in the franchise. I think this is a lovely, original, great take. Reminds me of Dathomir and the old concept paintings for the Emperor's palace.

Edited by RocketBoy