Ross Fisher

[P9 - Trandosha - CE] Bright Young Things

*Your entry has earned 16 XP*

Ultimately the real victory on Trandosha came when I got a meeting with the cult of the Rally-Tally. Unlike the more ubiquitous Scorekeeper, He seems to be more interested in gathering large numbers together; uniting behind a common cause - even if that is still hunting. 

20210228_100044

So, while the cult may not be as popular with your average Trandoshan, the Rally-Tally is popular among what passes for a planetary government. A few judicious bribes to the priests meant that Clan Eldar would have the ear of the most influential people on the planet. Pretty impressive, considering the fact that half of the rare amphibians made a decent attempt to escape as soon as their box was opened. 

20210228_101931

Edited by goatman461

This is brilliant, Not only an excellent use of Lego but I love the Frogs escaping!

I think you've managed to add some really great architectural details within this build.

this turned out nice, love the frogs, mine are all green. the buildings have nice clean walls and the brick shooters at the entrance are a great idea. :thumbup:

6 hours ago, n1majneb said:

I love the Frogs escaping!

4 hours ago, Jody Meyer said:

love the frogs, mine are all green

Yep, not sure where all these yellow guys came from, but I hadn't had a chance to use them yet, so in they went. 

6 hours ago, n1majneb said:

I think you've managed to add some really great architectural details within this build.

My favourite thing was all the archways and nested details, like the domes and the arched bricks at the top of the wall. 

6 hours ago, caiman0637 said:

Very nice, clean look.

4 hours ago, Jody Meyer said:

the buildings have nice clean walls 

Thanks! I do like it when a Lego build has a nice clean aspect. Usually I leave them a few days before photographing, and there's a fine layer of dust.

Really interesting build! I think this build is a testament to 'looking into your bin with yellow bricks and using all of them'... You walk the line of over-the-top use with the heads and the hands, but you end up with a refreshing new thing I'd never expect... Good work...

Very nice build. The color scheme works very well and it's quite clean. The frogs are a nice funny detail, also the hands and the heads.