Sign in to follow this  
n1majneb

[P9-Trandosha-CE] It wasn't his Brightest idea

*Your entry has earned 8 XP*

I'd made my way to Trandosha, following an investigation that our supply lines were becoming targets.
Whilst investigating I heard footsteps and out of the fog, blaster bolts hit the ground around me.
Switching to my augmented HUD view, it was easy to find - and deal with - this assailant running into the ruins ahead...

It wasn’t his Brightest idea

It wasn't his brightest idea to pick a fight with a Mandalorian...

Spoiler

I wanted to build for the LTC using only Red parts whilst being relevant and not using the colour by force. The Mandalorian helmet's HUD helped here.

It wasn’t his Brightest idea

I was also hoping to take more images then I had but had an accident with this build! (It isn't always easy balancing Lego with just one hand!) however, i rebuilt a few key bits to show the detail:

The fountain:

Additional detail

The target and archway:

Additional detail

Edited by goatman461

31 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

A really great idea. Must've been absolutely gutting to drop it before you could complete it!

Yeah, that really bothered me but c’est la vie

The idea and creativity in this build is brilliant... I just wish that the build had filled out the T-shaped visor to the sides as well...

35 minutes ago, Darth Bjorn said:

The idea and creativity in this build is brilliant... I just wish that the build had filled out the T-shaped visor to the sides as well...

There was but as I mention, juggling this with one hand to reposition lead to quite some severe breakage of the walls so had to abandon the sides