48 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

... I wish there was a wheel in 1:8 Wheel diameter and land rover wheel width and offset. That would be perfect.

The Land Rover wheels (rims+tires) actually are in 1:8 scale if to use them on cars: 80mm/10 studs. If you ask me, we need the Porsche wheels + offset, only 2/3 wide.

Edit: not to go too far off-topic: PvdB made a beautiful Koenigsegg a long while ago - in 1/8 scale, judging from the wheels :grin_wub: !

cf69dee807347f660fef3479d441d1dd.jpg

Edited by brunojj1

4 minutes ago, brunojj1 said:

The Land Rover wheels (rims+tires) actually are in 1:8 scale if to use them on cars: 80mm/10 studs. If you ask mee, we need the Porsche wheels + offset, only 2/3 wide.

Yeah, that's right. I was too stupid to remember wheel width makes all the difference when calculating wheel offset. My bad :laugh:

Another great Koeningsegg from your hand :thumbup:. The body work is smooth (if I nitpick maybe a bit on the cluttered side), it looks solid and sturdy and it has an interesting gearbox concept. Great model :wub:

Paul, great design!  Looking forward to putting this between the one:1 and the ultimatum. 

Another excellent project, looking forward to building one day & adding to the Koenigsegg collection.

Thanks 

This is a really great model with so many things done right! Your suspension and gearbox designs have inspired me to rethink my own models and work towards better and more accurate solutions/designs. I recently tried replicating your designs and what I have works pretty well, great geometries:

jesko_front

Front mockup

jesko_rear

Rear mockup

Out of curiosity, were you ever planning on publishing these instructions on Rebrickable? I've always thought of your models as great studies for how to get the most out of 1:10 scale MOCs.  

Just found this MOC.

I don't care if it looks good or not, it's technic model. With the gearbox and nice suspension. But one can only appreciate the door mechanism after seeing it in action - what is the working mechanism?

Great job!

On 3/3/2021 at 10:29 PM, Pvdb said:

I have put together a short clip showing some of the functions this evening.  I need to do a bit more work on a spare chassis I built so that I can also create a clip of the gearbox working - in the mean time.........

Hi Paul, how far are you in developing plans for instructions to build your MOC through others? I saw already CADA in producing the Jesko. I would prefer a Lego version. 

This CADA version i assume is not you build? Its looks different:

https://decadastore.com/collections/new-releases/products/cada-bricks-fantasma-sports-car-c61048w

On 4/3/2022 at 4:18 PM, damian_kane_iv said:

This is a really great model with so many things done right!

Hi, well replicated without instructions.  

I have held off publishing the instructions on this one as am still working with a partner to release as a set - but when this happens, our current understanding is that I will also put the instructions up on re-brickable.  It has taken longer than we thought it would!

On 9/11/2022 at 1:38 PM, ewdevries said:

Hi Paul, how far are you in developing plans for instructions to build your MOC through others? I saw already CADA in producing the Jesko. I would prefer a Lego version. 

This CADA version i assume is not you build? Its looks different:

https://decadastore.com/collections/new-releases/products/cada-bricks-fantasma-sports-car-c61048w

Hi, indeed, this CADA version looks like a 1:8 scale model, where as mine is a smaller 1:10 scale.  Today is the first time I saw the CADA release.

Edited by Milan
Please do not quote the entire block of pictures.

26 minutes ago, Pvdb said:

I have held off publishing the instructions on this one as am still working with a partner to release as a set - but when this happens, our current understanding is that I will also put the instructions up on re-brickable.  It has taken longer than we thought it would!

That sounds like something to look forward to. Can't wait. If you need anyone to test the instructions, I will gladly volunteer :laugh: 

By the way, if you're interested in seeing more on that 1:8 scale Jesko from CaDA, check the CaDA topic. I have been semi-reviewing the set over there.  

Edited by LvdH

On 9/12/2022 at 7:35 PM, Pvdb said:

Hi, well replicated without instructions.  

Hi Paul, how are the developed of the Jesko with the possible partner? Is there any news? Looking forward to build it! 

Kind regards, Edwin de Vries 

On 9/12/2022 at 2:01 PM, LvdH said:

That sounds like something to look forward to. Can't wait. If you need anyone to test the instructions, I will gladly volunteer :laugh: 

By the way, if you're interested in seeing more on that 1:8 scale Jesko from CaDA, check the CaDA topic. I have been semi-reviewing the set over there.  

lol can I test some instructions too?

Sorry for the late post - but that is truly incredible. I think I'm pretty decent at system builds, but when it comes to Technic, I genuinely have no idea how you do that. 

That is MAD well done.

The moment i saw this, i was shrieking.. like i would wanna build this for myself!

Although we wont probably see instructions for this, good job at actually designing this.