Jim

[TC19] Technic Motorbike Contest - Results Topic

WINNERS

1. KATANA SUPERSPORT by steph77 - 218 Points
2. HD.one by HorcikDesigns - 160 Points
3. THE RED BLAZE by MajklSpajkl - 89 Points

Congrats to steph77 for winning the contest! As a surprise I do have a prize for you. It might take some time, but I will make sure you receive your prize! And of course the Top-3 will earn their well deserved medals.

50988764962_77ddd686e0_w.jpg

CONTEST RESULTS

1. KATANA SUPERSPORT by steph77 - 218 Points (32 votes, entry 5)
2. HD.one by HorcikDesigns - 160 Points (30 votes, entry 6)
3. THE RED BLAZE by MajklSpajkl - 89 Points (20 votes, entry 7)
4. Hybrid (2WD) by nikolyakov - 73 Points (14 votes, entry 8)
5. Nurses speed by MangaNOID - 64 Points (18 votes, entry 17)
6. F.B Mondial HPS 125 by Jundis - 63 Points (15 votes, entry 9)
7. Wingblade R by Dazzzy - 58 Points (15 votes, entry 26)
8. Electric Scooter by johncarpenter - 51 Points (14 votes, entry 20)
9. Kickboxer Diesel by Thirdwigg - 49 Points (11 votes, entry 1)
10. Kaneda's Other Bike by MinusAndy - 45 Points (9 votes, entry 16)
11. The Predator by MP LEGO Technic creations - 40 Points (10 votes, entry 10)
12. Exocet by 1980SomethingSpaceGuy - 39 Points (6 votes, entry 25)
13. The Speeder by Seasider - 39 Points (11 votes, entry 4)
14. 1987 Suzuki Nuda Concept by 2GodBDGlory - 31 Points (9 votes, entry 2)
15. Tulitsa by Targi - 31 Points (10 votes, entry 12)
16. Saphyr S4R 1400cc by MegaRoi - 28 Points (11 votes, entry 27)
17. SNAKE custom chopper by Rudivdk - 25 Points (7 votes, entry 19)
18. JF explorer 2WD by Jurss - 24 Points (7 votes, entry 15)
19. Route Clearance Vehicle by ralphie - 22 Points (5 votes, entry 11)
20. FOXBIKE by BrickBuildingFox - 22 Points (5 votes, entry 3)
21. Extended motorcycle with a CVT by Zerobricks - 18 Points (8 votes, entry 24)
22. 2055 GENESIS Renegade by johnnym - 13 Points (7 votes, entry 14)
23. Rieju MRT PRO (2020) by LegoMathijs - 6 Points (1 votes, entry 21)
24. Custom Fat Boi by Ivorrr - 5 Points (2 votes, entry 18)
25. Silverback Rider by Coola1 - 4 Points (3 votes, entry 22)
26. Recreation of promotional Shell 2544 Motorcycle by brolansys BLS 21 - 3 Points (1 votes, entry 23)
27. Fat Chop 1200 by JRS86 - 2 Points (1 votes, entry 13)

Congratulations @steph77 @HorcikDesigns and @MajklSpajkl!!!  (extra kudos for being the first to achieve all three different medals as well! :thumbup:)

And many thanks to @Jim & @Milan for putting together and running such an awesome contest! :thumbup::thumbup:

Also huge thanks to all who voted for my entry! :thumbup:   I knew realistically i stood no chance against such awesome designs, but i'm genuinely surprised and feeling over the moon for coming as high as 7th, with my first ever proper attempt at a Technic moc! 

Edited by Dazzzy
forgot a word or two, plus spelling mistake

6 minutes ago, Dazzzy said:

Also huge thanks to all who voted for my entry! :thumbup:   I knew realistically i stood no chance against such awesome designs, but i'm genuinely surprised and feeling over the moon for coming as high as 7th, with my first ever proper attempt at a Technic moc! 

Great result!

Well done everyone especially the top 3 and thanks @Jim & @Milan for another great Technic competition. Please don’t leave it too long before the next.

mid table for me which I’m quite happy with especially as this was my first bike.

Well done everyone (contestants and moderators/organisers) Especially the winners! 

it’s really challenging to put a model together in limited time so congrats again.

also I can’t believe I came 5th :grin: very happy with that! 

Sorry to be this guy, but can we have a link in the first post with the contest entries? (And/or some pictures)

I'm a bit late to the party (confused eyes}

In the Index there is a list with all contests. You can find the link to the entry topic there.

Or simply google “Eurobricks TC19 entry topic”

Thanks to everyone! This was my first contest and it was super fun, both my own build as well as checking out all the other builds. I cannot wait for the next contest :)

Indeed, I feel very Olympic today and I am realy honored and proud to make it to the podium again! Seems that 3rd time really is a charm - my third contest after a long time and third badge (... he bragged :blush:). I hope I don't get banned  :grin:  A huge THANK YOU, to all who voted for me and to @Jim & @Milan for setting the whole thing up! Congratulations to @steph77 & @HorcikDesigns - they were my favourites as well! Great contest overall with many great models and ingenious solutions.

18 hours ago, Jim said:

@MajklSpajkl is probably the first member to win all three different medals.

Well, you've got that one wrong @Jim :wink: There is at least one that I know off, that owned the rainbow before me - @Doc_Brown - and I believe he was the first with the whole bunch. Unfortunately, this great builder has somehow vanished from the EB forum and haven't visited here for more than 4 years now. I wonder what happened to him. Maybe we hear from him again someday.

Best regards to all and thanks again!

Edited by MajklSpajkl

So,

I got my first medal in here!

Special thanks to all of you who have voted for my entry;

Very secial thanks at each member who makes this contest live by publishing consistant and quality posts in each and every entry post; this hepled a lot in getting continuous motivation;

Veryvery special thanks to @Jim and @Milan thanks to whom we all know today that a motorcycle has two wheels and, eventualy, three if it's a sidecar...

And finaly, congratulation to all members engaged in the contestv for thequality and originality of each and every build.

See you soon on the next constest!

Edited by steph77

7 hours ago, MajklSpajkl said:

@I_Igor ups, my bad Thanks for pointing it out. Apologies to @Milan, who was on the job of course :blush:

:thumbup:

Thanks again for another great contest. I enjoyed this one a lot; as both a participant and an observer. I'm looking forward to the next contest already.

Well done to @steph77, @HorcikDesigns, and @MajklSpajkl on your podium finishes, and to others on your placings. Some great builds here.