While the Captain Hunter was obeserving the garrison, hiding in the bushes, having faith in his camouflage skill, an Olean captain was having a conversation with one of the guards.

"Luckily you've sharp eyes." Said the captain. "Thank you, sir! They've been wandering around since a week, spying our defense with their spyglass."

"Good, these men must be Corrie spies, continue to act like nothing happened, and don't do anything that could awake their suspicion. They'll well surprised If the redcoats want to exploit  that 15 minutes gap." Said the captain with a smile.

Edited

"Good, they must be plotting something, continue to act like nothing happened, you know something is happening, but you should pretend you don't know." Said the expressionless captain.

69jRCq.jpg

69jg5n.jpg

Spoiler

69jcUs.jpg

A reaction to Evancelt's excellent build, "Taking notes".

Nice build Bodi! Quick reaction too! 

I like how the fort is sloped, and the build is well put together. 

It looks funny how the observer looks through the binoculars directly in front of the wall.

Fabulous (and rapid!) response build!

Any guesses where your captain and guard are stationed?

Edited by evancelt

On 2/28/2021 at 6:13 PM, CapOnBOBS said:

Bwahahahahahah!!!!! :grin:

:pir_laugh2:

On 2/28/2021 at 6:31 PM, Mesabi said:

Nice build Bodi! Quick reaction too! 

I like how the fort is sloped, and the build is well put together. 

Thanks, Mesabi. You guys have proved the efficiency of your planning, so I'm keeping a close eye on what you guys are doing now.

22 hours ago, KotZ said:

I love it!

Thanks Kotz.

22 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Brilliant respons-build :pir-tongue:

Glad you like it, Fraunces.

21 hours ago, NOD said:

It looks funny how the observer looks through the binoculars directly in front of the wall.

:rofl:

20 hours ago, evancelt said:

Fabulous (and rapid!) response build!

Any guesses where your captain and guard are stationed?

Thank you evancelt! 

I read your post several times without finding any mention about the location of the build, so I guess I shall not tell it either.

Excellent response-build, Bodi - I like how you have recreated Evan's build and countered his story.

Since this build and counter build has a relatively inconsequential impact on overall storylines, this sort of replication is fun, and it has been well executed! :thumbup:

However, I should just like to remind everyone about the risk of meta-gaming. Again, in this specific context it is not really a problem, and creates a fun story, but as Evan hints at, no one really should know about these reconnaissance missions, as they are kept secret. But had it been a more important issue, for instance the details Oldis discusses with his aids, or what Brickleton, Spud, and Montoya discusses on their trips, meta gaming would have been a problem.

Hope that makes sense - again, I am not seeing this as a problem here - but I just thought it was a good prompt to take up the general concept :pir-blush: