Captain Hunter was on special assignment from the Naval Intelligence Office in Port Woodhouse. Tasked with observing bluecoat defenses and detecting weaknesses, he and Lieutenant Ryland had been camped outside the city for a week taking detailed notes. They recorded when each shift of guards took their post and when officers made their rounds.

recon-trees-1.jpg

There were far fewer sentries manning the battery defenses than Hunter would have imagined.

He asked Ryland to take special note that at 2PM each afternoon when shifts changed there was a period of roughly 15 minutes when only one sentry manned the whole of the western parapet!

That little oversight by the garrison could be the key to the city!

recon-trees-2.jpg

recon-fort.jpg

Edited by evancelt

The landscape with the many plants looks great.

The view from Captain Hunter's telescope is a great touch! Where did you get those yellow window lattices from? I don't think I've seen them before.Good to see our Westface garrison starting to establish their presence on Terraversa!

Thanks @Mesabi @NOD @caiman0637!

18 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

The view from Captain Hunter's telescope is a great touch!

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

Where did you get those yellow window lattices from? I don't think I've seen them before.

They were in an ebay lot I picked up - will check later to see if they have TLG imprint or not!

19 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

Good to see our Westface garrison starting to establish their presence on Terraversa!

What makes you think these scenes are from Terraversa? :pir-grin: