Entirely unrelated to the recent scandal in Mesabi Landing, a new cheese shop has opened in Bastion! Serving the finest aged goat-adjacent exotic cheeses!

50987623931_5e97a41d0a_c.jpg

50986911423_bcce7a6f9a_c.jpg

50987730487_651f65057c_c.jpg

50987623801_fd35873e7e_c.jpg

Lovely compact but complete shop.  The use of the old windows on the front is nice, and the, uh, "production facility" in the back looks like what I'd expect for the type of product they're selling.  :wink:

Great addition to your other MOC. I love how you made the round window here. Simple and effective. A minor nitpick: maybe you could've tiled the top of the roof? Everything looks rather smooth, so the studs on the roof kind of stick out visually.

Nice build, and I like the use of the golden rodents near the roof. I like the window pieces as well. I'm also impressed with how put together the build is, while staying so compact. Great Job!

Good construction technology especially the windows are noticeable.

Cool little build! I like the hinged bay window technique.

When I'm building with real bricks I usually have a set photo angle in mind and can just leave rough backs on things - with Stud.io and its ability to render great shots from any angle, I think it really works to build a 360 creation like this!

Does dolphin cheese keep well?