TomSkippy

[SR - FB]Scandal in Mesabi Landing

Earlier today in Mesabi Landing, one of the city's major dairy producers was raided today by a Corrie platoon. The authorities had received an anonymous tip about health code violations at the site.

50987730692_6701e607b4_c.jpg

Upon breeching the door, the Corries were nearly as shocked as the workers. No cows on site; dozens of different mammals had been kept in inhumane conditions to be milked for public consumption.

50987624086_2787d16ec8_c.jpg

Spoiler

OOC I used Stud.io, so no animals were harmed!

50986911558_ac8e36a420_c.jpg

50987730652_607d986058_c.jpg

Corrish troops seized and destroyed the stockpile of 'milk'. Several animals also took part.

50986911428_0071b44850_c.jpg

Although "ILK" dairy sells hundreds of liters of milk, Corrish authorities found the nearby storehouses dry. Authorities have issued a recall for all dairy products from Mesabi Landing and are offering rewards for further information on the missing dairy products.

OOC: I was inspired by an old Simpsons episode. Let me know what you think!

In unrelated news, a new fromagerie has opened in Bastion!

Spoiler

Here's the Fromagerie

50987623931_5e97a41d0a_c.jpg

50986911423_bcce7a6f9a_c.jpg

Note the suspicious man behind the counter...

50987730487_651f65057c_c.jpg

50987623801_fd35873e7e_c.jpg

Edited by TomSkippy
link to cheese; cheese photos for property license

This is awesome and hilarious! :pir-grin: I love the spilling milk that the pig is lapping up. Great work @TomSkippy! The wands as bayonets are a cool way to get them into Stud.io

Edited by evancelt

I saw then monkey and thought 'this is hilarious!'... then I noticed the dolphin!!!! :pir_laugh2: Brilliant!

Hilarious.:pir_laugh2: Looks like the Corries regulars are trying to restore order in Mesabi Landing. But is it the remains of a redcoat in that storehouse, it's scandalous!

hahaha ! :iamded_lol:

It reminds me an episode of the Simpson show where Fat Tony is milking rats and Wiggum is outraged : "Tony ! How dare you... You promised me cat milk ! not Rat milk !" and then he destroys the milk supply... 

Excellent and really funny build ! :thumbup:

Haha! What a funny MOC :laugh:. The story is excellent and the presentation is so well done! You've really captured the action of the raid and the destruction of the barrels.

What a great callback to the Simpsons episode. The whole situation of "fake" milk feels so Mesabi Landing indeed. Like Ayrlego said: it gets funnier if you start spotting all the different animals being used for their milk.

Absolutely hilarious @TomSkippy! I love all the different animals used for 'milk' and the use of parts is done quite well as well. I like the little "hand launch spray" in white being used as a milk mid spill, and the tiles on the floor as spilled milk looks great as well. The fromagerie in Bastion is a fantastic tie in as well. 

Also, I'm recalling that Simpson's episode as well now too, and that's making me laugh more! :pir-laugh:

40 minutes ago, Khorne said:

The whole situation of "fake" milk feels so Mesabi Landing indeed.

:pir-grin:

Funny photo story. The individual scenes are well built.

:pir-grin:  This is very funny, several great techniques for spilled milk too!  Great job with the ruined look of the shack too.

haha excellent! Mesabi Landing is indeed the perfect place for a milk factory like this!

Great how you executed the story with various builds!

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Had a lot of fun with this build.

@Mesabi Glad you enjoyed it! I like the place you have in the world... East India Co-like, even raiding settlements.

@Bodi the red coat in the warehouse was supposed to be from the ‘suspicious soldier’... the idea was he called in the report, posed as a redcoat and absconded with the milk. Notice he’s the behind the counter in the Fromagerie build!