Sign in to follow this  
Ayrlego

[COR FB] Spice Market, Jameston

The tropical conditions on Celestia are perfect for a wide range of spices. Other the vanilla beans the island is famous for; a wide variety of valuable spices are also grown. A number of spice markets have sprung up, including this small one in the area that is becoming known as the Nizami quarter as it is where a large number of the Nizami ETTC Sepoys from the Molokei empire have settled with their families. A large variety of chilli peppers, basils, gingers and various other valuable commodities can be seen on display. This small market generally only caters to local needs.

50984988487_18e1a51011_c.jpg

I haven't had a lot of building time recently and I really wanted to get something small done today - so this is the rather modest result. Licensed as a small commerce in Jameston.

Looking good! The trade of spices is very era appropriate, and I like the use of star wars canopy here.

A great variety of colors in your vegetables here, nice minifigure activity going on too!

2 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

A great variety of colors in your vegetables here, nice minifigure activity going on too!

Agreed! Lots of interesting minifigs to look at and great mix of yummy looking produce!

Nice oriental market. The spices are well presented and the turban wearers suit the population.

Simple but effective, and good use of the Sun Sails from Jabba's Barge. 

Your terrain looks great (and I need to get on brickli nking some tiles so I can recreate it!) and the build has a good selection of pieces.

Nice job! :thumbup: