Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

[OL-FB] Frigate HRS Leopard

The Olean fleet has been blockading the Terraversa since months, despite their best efforts, several Corrie and Eslandian ships have managed to pass through the blockade and landed hundreds of troops on that island, complicating the already complex situation. 

In response to this show of force, the ministry of the colonnies has ordered a couple of new ships to the Eltina Shipyards, where men were working at full capacity since the start of hostility.

Here's one example of the newly commissioned by la Royale. Built for speed and firepower, this class of new frigates, along with other heavy hitters, will help Oleon to maintain its naval superiority.

yHd2bn.jpg

yHdqbR.jpg

yHdbr9.jpg

yHdHKJ.jpg

yHdgDs.jpg

yHdTv4.jpg

Duc de Boussac on the poop deck, apparently happy with the sailing performance of his new ship.

yHdh5V.jpg

yHdfU0.jpg

yHdWEq.jpg

To be licensed as a class 6 ship.

Beautiful and with the rigging and sails an elaborately built ship. You had a lot of patience and perseverance to tie so many knots.

46 minutes ago, NOD said:

Beautiful and with the rigging and sails an elaborately built ship. You had a lot of patience and perseverance to tie so many knots.

Glad you like it, NOD. About the knots, well, once you get used to it, it's quite fun.

Just like your other vessel, this is one is beauty too. I prefer the color scheme and built of the other ship, because the tan makes it visually less "popping", but overall it's still a gorgeous vessel and waaaay beyond anything I can build in terms of ships. The entire build is so clean and detailed! I love you've actually added a leopard figure head to the ship!

One question though: who's the Minecraft figure laying in the sloop? :tongue: 

6 minutes ago, Khorne said:

One question though: who's the Minecraft figure laying in the sloop? :tongue: 

I was wondering that too... 

Beautiful vessel as always from you, @Bodi

@Khorne Thank you, glad you like my ship. It has a leopard figurehead because there was a minifig with leopard costume laying on my table, and that Minecraft figure belongs to my son, he was displaying his men on the ship when I was going to take the pictures, he must forgot to take it back and it belongs to me now.:pir_laugh2:

2 hours ago, Count Vroskri said:

I was wondering that too... 

Beautiful vessel as always from you, @Bodi

Thank you, glad you like it.

Once again another gorgeous vessel from you !

I like the prow and the figurehead on top of it is funny ! :thumbup:

You're on fire ! 2 class 6 vessels on a row ! Wow ! :pir-oh:

8 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Once again another gorgeous vessel from you !

I like the prow and the figurehead on top of it is funny ! :thumbup:

You're on fire ! 2 class 6 vessels on a row ! Wow ! :pir-oh:

Thanks. I like building ships.:pir-grin:

7 hours ago, TomSkippy said:

Both ships are wonderful. A serious number of parts and rigging to get two sixes out at once!

Glad you like it, TomSkippy.

Nice build Bodi! I especially like the little rowboat on the deck, it's a nice real world detail. The rigging and sails are impressive, and all in all she looks great!

On 2/27/2021 at 4:02 AM, Bodi said:

The Olean fleet has been blockading the Terraversa since months, despite their best efforts, several Corrie and Eslandian ships have managed to pass through the blockade and landed hundreds of troops on that island, complicating the already complex situation. 

In response to this show of force, the ministry of the colonnies has ordered a couple of new ships to the Eltina Shipyards, where men were working at full capacity since the start of hostility.

Here's one example of the newly commissioned by la Royale. Built for speed and firepower, this class of new frigates, along with other heavy hitters, will help Oleon to maintain its naval superiority.

yHd2bn.jpg

yHdqbR.jpg

yHdbr9.jpg

yHdHKJ.jpg

yHdgDs.jpg

yHdTv4.jpg

Duc de Boussac on the poop deck, apparently happy with the sailing performance of his new ship.

yHdh5V.jpg

yHdfU0.jpg

yHdWEq.jpg

To be licensed as a class 6 ship.

Where are the pictures of the ship? 

Ok, now they appear again.

Edited by Brickander Brickumnus