Bodi

Terraversa Peace Talk

Montoya followed this exchange as Baker tapped his shoulder and handed him a note that had just been delivered to Brickleton detailing further attack plans by his countrymen. He then broke in.

"Au contraire, monsieurs. There are great numbers of people who are most interested in further fighting. I refer, of course, to those who make a career of it." he said with a furrowed brow. "The Royal Corlander armed forces have been most active in preparing for the potential of continued war, and unless these negotiations progress within a week or so (OOC: tMRCA deadline), I neither can, nor wish to stop them."

Pausing for effect, he then laid out L'Olius' demands.

"Hence, you must abide my bluntness. Grand Admiral L'Olius is willing to accept peace under the following terms..."

He passed over a parchment.

Spoiler
  • Archduke Oldis is restored to Kings Port under his rightful, independent rule. What further territories this rule is to encompass, he expects Oldis to define and negotiate. All reasonable demands will be supported by the Grand Admiral.
  • Nola Mar becomes the center of a new territory under Oleonese affiliation. The Grand Admiral accepts that certain elements within Terraversa leans towards the olden days of Monarchy, and that these may desire a return to such conditions.
  • Grand Admiral L'Olius is instituted in Westface as sovereign of eastern Terraversa. His domain will include the settlements of Silitholina and Tarlor and surrounding territories, and be recognised as an independent nation.
  • The interior
    • The interior shall encompass any territory 12 miles or more from the coast, excluding the Great Plantation and the Kingshead District.
    • The Atwi, from which L'Olius traces his descendants, will have free and exclusive rights to settle and inhabit the interior, and live under their own rule. In so far that no harm comes to foreign people or property, they are free to live by their own rules, under their council of elders. They will be exempt from any compulsory military or other service.
    • A single road is to be constructed down the center of Terraversa through which trade and travel can happen unregulated through the interior. Each settlement may have one equally unregulated road connecting to this main route of transport. Any and all travel through the interior outside this network is subject to Atwi rules and laws, and any military movement must be restrained to these roads, unless explicitly allowed by the Atwi council.

After allowing the delegations to read the document, Montoya added:

"Corrington stands behind the Grand Admirals demands, and takes upon itself to be protector of Eastern Terraversa, ensuring its independence in return of friendship and continued docking rights. I have been given leave to negotiate the particulars on behalf of L'Olius, but will refer to him the final approval."

He looked around. "What say you, fine sirs?"

@KotZ @Capt Wolf

Oldis read over the parchment, then motioned to General Rizzo, who produced a map of Terraversa.

Spoiler

50406637126_3758132a6e_b.jpg

After studying it for a bit, Oldis and the general exchanged some whispers. Then Oldis rolled up the map, heaved a heavy sigh, and addressed the room.

"I am appreciative to Grand Admiral L'Olius for recognizing my right to rule as sovereign from Kings Port. And although he proposes to usurp my right to rule over the eastern part of this island, I must recognize his effort in defending Terraversa from this invasion." Oldis was grateful L'Olius was not present to hear him speak those words.

"Although this proposal further cedes portions of this great nation to the invaders, it would appear that there is a component on the island that has not given up the fight from our war of independence from Mardierian colonial rule. If such misguided souls seek to be subjugated again to a foreign master, I question the value of further bloodshed to dispute the granting of their foolish desires. I am willing to see the peoples of Nola Mar granted self-rule (such as that would be, he thought to himself) in the interest of a lasting peace, if Oleon leaves Kings Port." Oldis glanced sternly at the Olander contingent. "For if they do not, there will be no lasting peace."

"Furthermore, if Terraversa is to be reduced to the western half of the isle, Pamu and Tanari, still in loyal hands, should remain under my sovereign rule."

"In sum, I am willing to accept the terms of this document." Oldis could not bring himself to say "L'Olius's proposal."

Count Navarro leaned over and whispered in Commodore de Pernica's ear: "I'm not sure which is more difficult for the Archduke: conceding to Oleon or conceding to L'Olius."

The commodore whispered back: "Hopefully that is the most difficult part for the Archduke, but I fear it is not the biggest concession we need to hear in this room for the matter to be resolved." Navarro nodded in agreement.

Perrault thought it over. "These terms are good. I think these are agreeable. But, I would like to add some points:

Spoiler

1. Peace between all warring parties and an immediate cessation of all hostilities.

2. Fatu Hiva and Ile Sous Le Vent must be returned to Oleon.

3. Oleon is allowed to construct roads connecting our holdings and have the right to build fortified trading posts along it.

4. The great temple of Kings Port remains under the protection of the Order, and we continue to get its incomes. Any attack will be considered an aggression against us

"Do these sound reasonable to everyone?"

Oldis turned to Count Navarro and whispered something, and the count replied, motioning with his hands. Oldis nodded, then summoned General Rizzo. The general stepped forward and bent over, opened the map, and he and the archduke talked quietly for a few seconds while pointing at the map. Then the general closed the map, stepped back, and Oldis returned his attention to the other delegations.

"Regarding the building of roads, if the proposed road suggested in the presentation by Mr. Montoya were to be built from Kings Port to Westface, that would leave Oleon with settlements separated by the road and the interior of the island. I would consent to Oleon being allowed to build two roads--one from each settlement--into the interior to connect with the main road, thus allowing direct access between Nola Mar and Pilnton. I trust this addresses the concern of Mr. Perrault on this issue, and would hope this is also agreeable to Admiral L'Olius as a reasonable minimal intrusion on the native interior."

"However, I believe the admiral's position would be against any of us building anything constituting a fortification in any part of the interior, and I would agree. Way stations and trading posts along the road seem reasonable, but nothing that could be considered a fortification." Oldis turned to Perrault. "It is not my desire to turn this island into a network of forts, with every move by any authority weighed for its effect on the supposed balance of power. We must agree, and expect, to live peaceably going forward if this is to work."

Oldis turned back to Navarro for a second as they conferred briefly, then retuned his attention to Perrault. "As to the 'great temple of Kings Port', I believe you are referring to the temple you built in August of 619 to house the Quiver of Artemis, is that correct? If so, your rights to the temple will be respected the same as any property owned by any faction within the city of Kings Port, so long as the quiver, an artifact of great importance to Terraversa, remains there, is not removed to other lands, and that Terraversans continue to have access to it." Oldis smiled a bit, enjoying the prospect of a small victory over L'Olius if the quiver remained in Kings Port. L'Olius surely covets it. To keep it in Kings Port, even if in an Oleander temple, would be a thorn in L'Olius's side, thought Oldis.

Oldis turned his gaze to Montoya. "As for the status of Fatu Hiva and Ile Sous le Vent, I leave that for others to discuss."

@Bregir @KotZ

Montoya bowed, although his brow was somewhat furrowed.

"If our negotiations hare are a success, we shall cease all hostile activities and return to a position of peace between our nations."

"All nations will be free to build and settle their own territory outside of the interior, but we must insist that no nation trespasses Atwi territory. This deal will allow Oleon to construct a road from each of their settlements to the central road and thus ensure free and unregulated communication between them, as long as this is limited to the road."

"I am, however, instructed to insist that no other foreign activity takes place in the interior, which naturally precludes both fortresses and roadstations of any sort. The Atwi will service the road with inns, stables and encampments as necessary, to ensure efficient travel."

Montoya looked at his counterparts and continued. "The Atwi does not propose to intervene with construction outside the interior, although military build-up will be monitored closely."

He then handed over another document. "Here you can see L'Olius' proposed subdivisions and a suggestion for the establishment of roadworks."

51088927285_721438c0d9_b.jpg

"Corrington is prepared to back this proposal in full, and have no qualms over the proposed agreements on the temple."

Looking shortly to Lord Spud and Captain Brickleton, who both nodded, he then continued: "As for Ile Sous Vent and Fatu Hiva, these will be returned to Oleonese control."

"In return, Corrington demands free release of all vessels currently interned in Oleonese ports. I am only aware of the vessels mentioned in the margin, but all such vessels must be covered."

The Dolfijn, held in Breshaun

The Sapphire Seas, held in Lavalette

"Further, I have been informed that one of your entities hold a ship bearing the name 'Lady Jacqueline', which the previous owner wishes to repurchase"

"I should also ask that the WTC is granted the right to build a trading station in one Oleonese settlement to be decided separately and trade there free of taxes."

"Last, we ask that Corlander vessels forced into Oleonese ports by the elements by now fault of their own are levied no taxes."

@KotZ, @Capt Wolf, @Bodi

Count Navarro whispered a comment to Archduke Oldis. Oldis appeared to dismiss him, but the count continued in a somewhat agitated state. Finally, Oldis relented.

"If the proposed border between Tanari and Pilnton could be moved southeastward to a midpoint between the two settlements, Count Navarro would be pleased." Oldis shot a glance at the count. "Some of his holdings are on Lake Zius."

"Other than that, Mr. Montoya's proposal is acceptable to us."

"May I counter with no fortifications being built, but trade stations are allowed? Trade is vital for Oleon, as i is for every nation. I also believe that getting this debacle behind us involves everyone willing to begin to trade with each other, if they decide to. We are willing to work with the Atwi in trade."

He then peered at the second map. "No, I'm sorry, but part of this is unacceptable. We are willing to give up Silthonia or Tarlor, but not both. Too much blood has been spilled taking them. I understand this might upset people, but that is how we feel. In addition, we are worried that us having only a sliver of land between two possibly hostile forces does us nor the citizens any good. As for Oldis' request about the border moving south, we are willing to accept those terms if we keep control of either Siltonia or Tarlor.

As for Ile Sous Vent and Fatu Hiva, these will be returned to Oleonese control."

"In return, Corrington demands free release of all vessels currently interned in Oleonese ports. I am only aware of the vessels mentioned in the margin, but all such vessels must be covered."

The Dolfijn, held in Breshaun

The Sapphire Seas, held in Lavalette

Duc Perrault bowed his head, with genuine thanks. "That of course is agreeable to us. For your two ships mentioned, yes, we will release them. For those you are unaware of, I agree with those as well. If you don't mind, send me the names of any when you do find them, and I will make sure myself that your ships are sailing the open waters once again."

"Further, I have been informed that one of your entities hold a ship bearing the name 'Lady Jacqueline', which the previous owner wishes to repurchase

"While I wish I could give you an answer you would find ore satisfying, monsieur, I sadly cannot. All I can say is that I personally do not know who owns said ship. Oleon the state does not oppose international trade, but as this is not the proper place for such a deal, we encourage the previous owner to contact whoever owns the vessel and negotiate those terms. I'm sorry this is an answer you may not like, but it is all I can say at this time."

"I should also ask that the WTC is granted the right to build a trading station in one Oleonese settlement to be decided separately and trade there free of taxes."

Robert took a deep breath and grit his teeth. What kind of request was this? Was this meeting a shakedown of Oleon or a way to negotiate peace. He looked at the map of the island as well as at his papers he brought with him. He then leveled his gaze with Montoya. "This demand hardly relates to Corrington's propertied reason for entering the war, which by all accounts was to defend Terraversa,. We will not seize WTC property licensed during the occupation of Fatu Hiva, and the WTC's ships are welcome to visit our ports, as are any other vessels. We would be happy to discuss a trade agreement or sorts, but we certainly don't think this should jeopardize the ongoing peace and cause more young men to march to their deaths."

"Last, we ask that Corlander vessels forced into Oleonese ports by the elements by now fault of their own are levied no taxes."

"Now you must be toying," Perrault responded, his voice a little harder than he had wanted. Such a thing is completely unacceptable. The people would not allow it. Foreign traders getting better deals than their own countrymen? Are you aiming to divide Oleon up to swoop in and take the remains? I hope you are not, and I don't believe you are, but it begs the question, sir."

Perrault paused, remembering why he was here, peace, not war. "May I counter with some things we may find agreeable? Perhaps Terraversa remain tax free like you are suggesting but other places not. Should young men die, should families remain torn from their homes, should mothers lay awake praying for the safe return of their sons just to enrichen greedy merchants? Never!.. For the sake of the argument, say we were to agree to those terms, if we were to agree here today in this moment, these seem like difficult policies for us to enforce across the realm, determining when a ship put in due to weather, vs a planned stop etc. etc. Though, Oleon was until just this moment unaware that Corrington's warlike behavior was financially motivated, perhaps this would help." Perrault looked down at some of his papers. "Give me a moment."

He quickly scanned the document. He then waived over one of his aides and pointed at various parts on it. The man nodded, seemingly agreeing with Perrault. The Duc then looked back up from his papers. "A quick review of tax records has turned up that Oleon has previously and certainly by honest mistake overcharged some Corrington and WTC ships in our port. We happen to have at our disposal here on the island, DBs to rectify the honest mistakes of the past. We will deliver a chest with DBs to compensate Corrington for our mistake and for them to divide as they see fit between the various overtaxed entities. This is of course, if all other matters are peacefully resolved."

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

He then peered at the second map. "No, I'm sorry, but part of this is unacceptable. We are willing to give up Silthonia or Tarlor, but not both. Too much blood has been spilled taking them. I understand this might upset people, but that is how we feel. In addition, we are worried that us having only a sliver of land between two possibly hostile forces does us nor the citizens any good.

"Much more blood will be spilled if we do not reach a peace, and with the combined forces of Terraversa and Corrington, plus the Eslandolan mercenaries, outnumbering Oleon and royalist forces by almost 2-to-1, Oleon could easily lose more than Sillitholina or Tarlor. But maybe there is an answer in another of your concerns: the geographic gap between Nola Mar and Pilnton. I will not speak for L'Olius or his Corrish allies, but would you and they consider a trade of Pilnton for Sillitholina ? L'Olius would get Pilnton, Tarlor, and Westface, consolidating around the great plantations and the southern coast; the royalists would get Nola Mar and Sillitholina on the north coast. With this, the royalist settlements would not be divided by the interior and would be better able to support each other."

@KotZ @Bregir

Montoya, Lord Spud and Captain Brickleton stepped aside for a moment for an intense discussion, ending with each of them nodding. Captain Brickleton had produced some military documents, and Lord Spud was growling more than usually. As they returned to the table, Montoya's face was in very serious folds.

"I shall pass aside the minor issues for now, although I note your... flexibility." He shot a glance at the Oleonese diplomat. "As to the interior, I have decided to invoke a fallback clause which allows me to offer this one thing: At the main crossroads in the middle of the island, an area will be designated where all are free to erect a trading post and road station, and where merchants from far and wide can engage in free trade. No permanent military presence will be tolerated, and the Atwi will ensure policing and safety."

"As to territories, I have two things to say:

First of all, the Grand Admiral is not keen to have an Oleonese stronghold so close to his capital. He has seen your work before, and wishes to have both the river and the settlement for his defenses.

Second, you must be careful to offer us a peace that is better than continued war. While Corrington does not as such desire war, we are not averse to fighting. And while it may currently look like a trade in our favour, I remind you that Corlander forces are amassing outside two of your currently held settlements. Additionally, our fleet is preparing a number of offensive actions. In short, this time next month, you may have found your situation significantly deteriorated..."

He raised his palm to forestall any protests:

"Nonetheless, I am prepared to listen. Recognising that you may share the same strategic considerations as L'Olius, I have a solution. As we all well know (*cough cough* no retconning here *cough*) Silitholina occupies both sides of the river in equal parts. L'Olius is prepared to split the settlement by the river, allowing each side the strategic location, as well as ample opportunities for constructive exchange. Obviously, the bridge will be guarded and fortified for various eventualities, but could this perhaps be an acceptable solution?"

(OOC I am thinking trade value will be one, but neither side can preclude the other from trading there. Each settlement could have its own size for troop raising etc. We can figure out the details. Also, this and the central road/trade station could be fun builds.)

On 4/1/2021 at 9:20 PM, Capt Wolf said:

"Much more blood will be spilled if we do not reach a peace, and with the combined forces of Terraversa and Corrington, plus the Eslandolan mercenaries, outnumbering Oleon and royalist forces by almost 2-to-1, Oleon could easily lose more than Sillitholina or Tarlor. But maybe there is an answer in another of your concerns: the geographic gap between Nola Mar and Pilnton. I will not speak for L'Olius or his Corrish allies, but would you and they consider a trade of Pilnton for Sillitholina ? L'Olius would get Pilnton, Tarlor, and Westface, consolidating around the great plantations and the southern coast; the royalists would get Nola Mar and Sillitholina on the north coast. With this, the royalist settlements would not be divided by the interior and would be better able to support each other."

@KotZ @Bregir

On 4/1/2021 at 11:21 PM, Bregir said:

Montoya, Lord Spud and Captain Brickleton stepped aside for a moment for an intense discussion, ending with each of them nodding. Captain Brickleton had produced some military documents, and Lord Spud was growling more than usually. As they returned to the table, Montoya's face was in very serious folds.

"I shall pass aside the minor issues for now, although I note your... flexibility." He shot a glance at the Oleonese diplomat. "As to the interior, I have decided to invoke a fallback clause which allows me to offer this one thing: At the main crossroads in the middle of the island, an area will be designated where all are free to erect a trading post and road station, and where merchants from far and wide can engage in free trade. No permanent military presence will be tolerated, and the Atwi will ensure policing and safety."

"As to territories, I have two things to say:

First of all, the Grand Admiral is not keen to have an Oleonese stronghold so close to his capital. He has seen your work before, and wishes to have both the river and the settlement for his defenses.

Second, you must be careful to offer us a peace that is better than continued war. While Corrington does not as such desire war, we are not averse to fighting. And while it may currently look like a trade in our favour, I remind you that Corlander forces are amassing outside two of your currently held settlements. Additionally, our fleet is preparing a number of offensive actions. In short, this time next month, you may have found your situation significantly deteriorated..."

He raised his palm to forestall any protests:

"Nonetheless, I am prepared to listen. Recognising that you may share the same strategic considerations as L'Olius, I have a solution. As we all well know (*cough cough* no retconning here *cough*) Silitholina occupies both sides of the river in equal parts. L'Olius is prepared to split the settlement by the river, allowing each side the strategic location, as well as ample opportunities for constructive exchange. Obviously, the bridge will be guarded and fortified for various eventualities, but could this perhaps be an acceptable solution?"

(OOC I am thinking trade value will be one, but neither side can preclude the other from trading there. Each settlement could have its own size for troop raising etc. We can figure out the details. Also, this and the central road/trade station could be fun builds.)

Perrault drummed his fingers on the table as he thought about what was offered. While he had not gotten everything he wanted--he knew some of his asks would never pass--there was good progress, in his opinion at least. "We can agree to the singular trading post at the crossroads. While it is not our ideal scenario, we can make that work. But let us be clear: if there is any sort of funny business regarding the policing of the roads and such, we will blame the Atwi and we will sanction them and demand payment in full of lost goods. I venture to guess everyone else would do the same if such a thing happened to them."

Robert looked at the map again. He made quite a show of taking his fingers (or claws, whatever minifigures have) and measuring out the map and river around Silitholina. If one has to sit through this, why not make it entertaining. He suddenly looked up at Montoya. "The town seems to be quite split equally. We can agree to the terms of our two sides holding a half."

(OOC, Why not just make the town into two towns, at least on spreadsheets, papers, etc.? North Silitholina and South Silitholina. Think East/WestBerlin from post WWII)

Montoya gave a sigh which could be caused by either relief or exhaustion (in truth, it was probably a combination).

"Gentlemen, it would seem we have an agreement!"

"All sides will immediately cease all offensive action and enforce permanent peace. Oleonese forces will immediately depart from Kings Port, Eastern Silitholina, and Tarlor.

Terraversa will be split four ways.

• Archduke Oldis is restored to Kings Port under his rightful, independent rule. Under his rule will fall the settlements of Tanari and Pamu.
  • Nola Mar becomes the center of a new territory under Oleonese affiliation. This includes Pilnton and the Western half of Silitholina.
  • Grand Admiral L'Olius is instituted in Westface as sovereign of an independent eastern Terraversa. His domain will include the settlements of Tarlor and Eastern Silitholina.
  • The interior
    • The interior shall encompass any territory 12 miles or more from the coast, excluding the Great Plantation and the Kingshead District.
    • The Atwi, from which L'Olius traces his descendants, will have free and exclusive rights to settle and inhabit the interior, and live under their own rule. In so far that no harm comes to foreign people or property, they are free to live by their own rules, under their council of elders. They will be exempt from any compulsory military or other service.
    • A road is to be constructed down the center of Terraversa between Westface and Terraversa through which trade and travel can happen unregulated through the interior. Each settlement may have one equally unregulated road connecting to this main route of transport. Any and all travel through the interior outside this network is subject to Atwi rules and laws, and any military movement must be restrained to these roads, unless explicitly allowed by the Atwi council.
    • At the central crossroads, a free trade zone is established, where trading posts can be established. No permanent military presence will be tolerated in the zone, although forces in transit may be housed."

Captain Brickleton produced an updated map, reflecting the moved border between Tanari and Pilnton and the split of Silitholina.

51094586161_6021efbe07_b.jpg

"Additionally, Oleon will release all Corlander vessels currently interned in Oleonese ports under taxes due, free of charge. Further, to compensate for erroneous overcharges in the past, Oleon will transfer a lump sum to Corrington." Montoya closed.

Lord Spud then broke in sternly. "As soon as these terms have been signed by all, Captain Brickleton shall be despatched post-haste to Westface to call of our attacks and ensure L'Olius' signature. I suggest we do not delay, as much is underway that will not be in the spirit of this peace!" Captain Brickleton nodded and started saddling his horse.

@KotZ, @Capt Wolf, @Bodi, @evancelt, @Spud The Viking

"While not my original terms, I believe this is something that works for us."

5 hours ago, Bregir said:

"And his excellency, the Archduke?" Montoya asked with a respectful bow to Oldis.

Oldis looked at Count Navarro and nodded.

"The Archduke consents to the terms," stated the count.

@KotZ @Bregir

After watching with growing impatience as the group drafted seven copies of the agreement before sequentially signing each copy, Captain Brickleton finally received a signed copy.

He then quickly mounted his freshly saddled horse and began the journey south at a gallop.

horse-1_sm.jpg

Edited by evancelt

On 4/4/2021 at 1:05 PM, Bregir said:

Terraversa will be split four ways.

• Archduke Oldis is restored to Kings Port under his rightful, independent rule. Under his rule will fall the settlements of Tanari and Pamu.
  • Nola Mar becomes the center of a new territory under Oleonese affiliation. This includes Pilnton and the Western half of Silitholina.
  • Grand Admiral L'Olius is instituted in Westface as sovereign of an independent eastern Terraversa. His domain will include the settlements of Tarlor and Eastern Silitholina.
  • The interior
    • A road is to be constructed down the center of Terraversa between Westface and Terraversa through which trade and travel can happen unregulated through the interior. Each settlement may have one equally unregulated road connecting to this main route of transport. Any and all travel through the interior outside this network is subject to Atwi rules and laws, and any military movement must be restrained to these roads, unless explicitly allowed by the Atwi council.
    • At the central crossroads, a free trade zone is established, where trading posts can be established. No permanent military presence will be tolerated in the zone, although forces in transit may be housed."

The treaty that brought peace to Terraversa means the Terraversan-controlled regions of the island now fall into two nations: Grand Duchy of Terraversa and Commonwealth of Terraversa

Captain Brickleton has finalized a new version of the map and sent it out to interested parties:

terraversa-map-peace-color.png

22 minutes ago, evancelt said:

Terraversan-controlled regions of the island now fall into two nations: Grand Duchy of Terraversa and Commonwealth of Terraversa

Captain Brickleton has finalized a

Other than needing to present Sillitholina as the separate towns of North Sillitholina (OL) and South Sillitholina (COT), looks good! :thumbup:

Also, I would ask that the small island off the coast of Tanari (see earlier map) be presented on this new map. It may be important later. :wink:

3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Other than needing to present Sillitholina as the separate towns of North Sillitholina (OL) and South Sillitholina (COT), looks good! :thumbup:

I don't see this in the description agreed to above :pir-huzzah2: @Bregir (separate settlements vs. one split by a wall)

3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Also, I would ask that the small island off the coast of Tanari (see earlier map) be presented on this new map. It may be important later. :wink:

Will do!

UPDATE: Added in the little island. Do a hard refresh to pull in a new copy of the map

UPDATE 2: Broke Sillitholina into two distinct towns on different sides of River Sil. I will leave it up to court whether North Sillitholina needs a separate connection to the center road! @Capt Wolf @Bregir

Edited by evancelt

1 hour ago, evancelt said:

I don't see this in the description agreed to above :pir-huzzah2: @Bregir (separate settlements vs. one split by a wall)

It was discussed in the Court.

1 hour ago, evancelt said:

Added in the little island. Do a hard refresh to pull in a new copy of the map

:thumbup:

9 hours ago, evancelt said:

UPDATE 2: Broke Sillitholina into two distinct towns on different sides of River Sil. I will leave it up to court whether North Sillitholina needs a separate connection to the center road!

I was thinking it would be connected to Nola Mar with a coastal road, but I will leave it up to OL. As per the treaty, they have the right to build that road. As per the game OOC it doesn't really matter - Troops in Northern Silitholina would be able to move around the island as any other. (The roads are largely just for IC flavour - doesn't really have any influence on game mechanics ;))