Sign in to follow this  
Tezclatipoca

[Esl - FB] The Messenger II

The Messenger II

After being lost in the last storm; The Messsenger had to be replaced quickly.

That's why Felipe de La manzana named a new captain to obtain a new ship as soon as possible.

The only vessel that could fit seemed to be the property of a shady character. A certain Captain Roger or Redbeard as he is known in the port...

SmDALWch.jpg

nD47yhIh.jpg

He surprisingly conceded the vessel for a good amount of doublons and the crew could board supplies and weaponry immediately.

OV1rXzih.jpg

This is just a build to Sistership the Messenger lost in this last MRCA. Hope you'll like it. 

Nice little merchant ship. I like the construction. Do you have photos where I can see the bow better?

9 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Nice sloop...

And cool pier

Thanks ! The pier was for a bigger build I had for an event but halas ! There are no events anymore now... :pir-bawling:

2 hours ago, NOD said:

Nice little merchant ship. I like the construction. Do you have photos where I can see the bow better?

Thank you. I can find you a better prow view but I don't have one ready for now. I'll do one.

57 minutes ago, evancelt said:

Nice sloop! Did you make the green/white sails?

Thanks ! Yes those are my custom sails ! BTW one of the jibs is my first custom (total handmade) the main sail is a way better one my sister printed with a professional machine. You can find my custom sails in nearly all my Eslandolan vessels and I am doing a new bunch of them for this week end as I am in real need for sails !