Sign in to follow this  
Tezclatipoca

[Esl-FB] The Terraversa Crab Basket Part 1 : Oldis Retreats in Pamu

The Terraversa Crab Basket

2xs6be3m.jpg

Part 1 : Oldis Retreats in Pamu

After the defeat at King's port, Archduke Oldis managed to retreat to north of Terraversa and saved who he could among his men.

They had to pass through difficulties Oleon succeed to install all through the island and unfortunately so few made it to Pamu.

It is in this northern city Lady Condora and her men arrived with a group of green mercenaries from all the Eslandolan territory. They are freelance men and nothing official seemed to develop at the time.

BUPnvXX.jpg

But the arrival of Oldis and his defeated troup made the greenies organized to help the wounded and starting building defenses.

QumZgr3h.jpg

IkQWsuch.jpg

ooHRktWh.jpg

Lady Condora personally welcomed Oldis :

- My poor friend ! She exclaimed.

What a pity you didn't took head to the Oleonese Invader. I was hoping you held good in King's Port before I could send you reinforcements... But don't bother... Now, we will offer you rest and heal the wounded. We need to organise us now to raise acceptable defenses.

This is my take in illustrating the Terraversan situation.

I will make a little serie with the Terraversa Crab Basket logo :pir-grin: and will develop on the events as long as I can.

Lady Condora was initially sent to discuss and investigate with Oldis (with the assentiment of the Eslandola Colonial Council) but Oleon launched its attack so quickly I didn't had the time to develop on this story.

So here goes the story as I'd like to develop it in the light of the last events.

Oleon will have to deal with a better resistance now...

Hope you'll like it !

I really like the bright colors here, also nice bay window!  Great idea to add some flowers and vines too.

The faces and postures of the minifigures are appropriate to the defeat at King's port. I also like the colored houses. Pamu seems like a nice settlement.

On 2/24/2021 at 3:27 PM, Kai NRG said:

I really like the bright colors here, also nice bay window!  Great idea to add some flowers and vines too.

Thank you !

I thought : "at least let's have bright colours to depict such a bad event..."

On 2/24/2021 at 4:19 PM, NOD said:

The faces and postures of the minifigures are appropriate to the defeat at King's port. I also like the colored houses. Pamu seems like a nice settlement.

Thank you !

Indeed the minifigs had to make sad or angered faces. I tracked down all the smiley faces in this MOC... :pir-grin: (Crap... a smiley face is poping now !)

On 2/24/2021 at 6:45 PM, Brickwolf said:

Nice houses and minifigs, especially the pink/white one.

On 2/24/2021 at 7:09 PM, caiman0637 said:

Good use of those pink bricks. 

Thanks to you two !

This dark pink is really nice to have carribean style houses. I should reuse it at the occasion yes!