NicoVolberg

Seeking instructions to finish partially assembled custom Lego satellite (Orbital Science Corporation)

This week I found a partially assembled Lego satellite and I wanted to build it but I can't find the instructions to finish it. This is not a production set.

My father gifted me this set in 2012 (I don't have the exact date). My father got the set from one of his friends that worked in Orbital Science Corporation at the time. According to my father the satellite can be the Koreansat6 or the Indostar-1 or the Measat 3a. If anyone happens to have the set or the instructions to it please reply, I'm desperate.

I will leave some images of the only assembled parts I have: https://imgur.com/gallery/AmijKyT

Welcome to EB, NicoVolberg!

It's probably unlikely - but not impossible! - that someone will have the instructions, but if you post the rest of the loose parts as well I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to figure out how it goes together.  :classic:

18 hours ago, deraven said:

Welcome to EB, NicoVolberg!

It's probably unlikely - but not impossible! - that someone will have the instructions, but if you post the rest of the loose parts as well I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to figure out how it goes together.  :classic:

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome!

The issue is that I dont know what ither pieces it needs, or how to assemble them.

On 2/23/2021 at 1:18 PM, NicoVolberg said:

The issue is that I dont know what ither pieces it needs, or how to assemble them.

I see- I had assumed you had that part of the model that was still built and then a pile of additional pieces that went with it.  Without that, it's just a matter of being creative with how the rest of the model was designed unless someone does have a picture of the completed model somewhere or the instructions.  Good luck!