MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

I saw that box, is it an official ‘set’ or is it a prank circulating on IG and YouTube. I know it has been rumoured before but I wasn’t able to figure out whether it was real or not

2 hours ago, Stuartn said:

I saw that box, is it an official ‘set’ or is it a prank circulating on IG and YouTube. I know it has been rumoured before but I wasn’t able to figure out whether it was real or not

That particular box is just a concept, not an official set.

But this kind of set has existed before (with OGs P1 clones)

9 hours ago, wicket said:

That particular box is just a concept, not an official set.

But this kind of set has existed before (with OGs P1 clones)

And apparently 2008's clones too, which, if anybody has one...:grin:

On 6/13/2021 at 9:01 PM, Meadius said:

I feel like even 3 is unlikely. There aren't a ton of hair/helmet pieces that would work with a 3-sided head, but really the main thing is that it just probably isn't necessary. Most characters don't really need more than 2 expressions for one scene, so I think Lego just would see it as more expensive than it's worth. 

I also think its unlikely. Would consider it possible for any figs in cape, also Endor and Hoth Rebel troopers, maybe also some troopers in e7-9, which are mostly generic characters and not sure if Lego would go for that. But maybe it would be an opportunity to make some common characters special. 

Btw darktrooper battle Pack sounds great 

UCS U-Wing Fighter

One of my dreamed LEGO sets would be an UCS U-Wing fighter, as it is one of the best designed ships from the new films era. It would follow the characteristics of the UCS Millenium Falcon, or the UCS Slave I: minifigure scale, high atention to detail and interior space to work with the minifigures (cockpick with two seats, space behind it with the bench to sit more passengers, maybe one turret, sliding doors on both sides). As It would be quite big I estimate around 3000 to 4000 pieces, I think the best way to display it would be on its own landing gear, but It could also come with a stand just as with the UCS Lambda Shuttle. The wings should be able to fold as seen in the film.

For the minifigure selection, I think that the obvious choice is to go with the full Rogue One Squad: Cassian Andor, Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Bodhi Rook, Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus. But taking into account that this is a UCS model, and a very special one (I don't see LEGO remaking this set after ten years or so, It is not as an iconic ship as others) I would throw, at least, one exclusive minifigure that should be Saw Guerrera.

With the release in 2022 of the Cassian Andor's series, maybe is the perfect moment to release this UCS set, If I had to bet, I would surely say that the U-Wing Fighter is going to be featured very prominently in the show.

Fortress Inquisitorius: $49.99

(Fallen Order spoilers)

Spoiler

Minifigures: Cere Junda (magenta lightsaber with Inquisitor hilt), Cal Kestis (Outlaw/Jacket), Trilla Suduri, Darth Vader

Build: Full torture chamber.

Play Features: Generator near the back of the build that can be removed to simulate being "thrown" by Vader, floor plates that can be launched into the air, sliding door.

I would put this in spoilers, but it's not really spoiler-y?

Next Year Battle Pack Ideas:

Elite Troopers Battle Pack ($14.99): 2x Phase II Clone Troopers (Shinies), 2x Elite Squad Troopers

Imperial Remnant Battle Pack ($14.99): 2x Dark Troopers, 1x Imperial Officer (Katy O'Brian), Stormtrooper.

44 minutes ago, ARC2149Nova said:

I would put this in spoilers, but it's not really spoiler-y?

Next Year Battle Pack Ideas:

Elite Troopers Battle Pack ($14.99): 2x Phase II Clone Troopers (Shinies), 2x Elite Squad Troopers

Imperial Remnant Battle Pack ($14.99): 2x Dark Troopers, 1x Imperial Officer (Katy O'Brian), Stormtrooper.

These would be my choices. 

Just a funny one based on Lords of the Sith novel (yeah, I know that Lego doesn't tend to make sets based on books, but anyway). 
Lords of the Sith on Ryloth ($159,99): a village (several buildings with a fire and some food lying around), some trees, a cave, a lylek (from actual bricks) and a V-Wing.
Minifigures included: Darth Vader, the Emperor, Erstin Deez, Belkor Dray, 4x adult Twi'leks (Cham Syndulla, Narmn, Drua's grandfather and a female Twi'lek) and 2x Twi'lek children (Drua and smb else).
On the box there should be Darth Vader fixing a communicator with the Emperor sitting right next to him while Twi'leks are either looking at him or just singing and having fun! :laugh: (On the other side of the box the final unfortunate slaughter could be depicted).

Edited by MaceWindu

2 hours ago, MaceWindu said:

Just a funny one based on Lords of the Sith novel (yeah, I know that Lego doesn't tend to make sets based on books, but anyway). 
Lords of the Sith on Ryloth ($159,99): a village (several buildings with a fire and some food lying around), some trees, a cave, a lylek (from actual bricks) and a V-Wing.
Minifigures included: Darth Vader, the Emperor, Erstin Deez, Belkor Dray, 4x adult Twi'leks (Cham Syndulla, Narmn, Drua's grandfather and a female Twi'lek) and 2x Twi'lek children (Drua and smb else).
On the box there should be Darth Vader fixing a communicator with the Emperor sitting right next to him while Twi'leks are either looking at him or just singing and having fun! :laugh: (On the other side of the box the final unfortunate slaughter could be depicted).

Dear god, man, I thought the tusken slaughter set was dark! At the very least throw in an observation pod, Cham's girlfriend, and Moff Mors so we can get everything exclusive to the book! :laugh:

Alright, here's a wave idea:

Microfighters:

Luke's Landspeeder ($9.99): Luke Skywalker.

Poe's X-wing ($9.99): Poe Dameron (pilot), the x-wing is Black One.

Slave one vs imperial cruiser ($19.99): Boba Fett (from 2021 slave one), Moff Gideon (new face print).

Battle Packs:

Imperial Remnant ($14.99): 2x remnant trooper, 1x incinerator trooper, 1x mortar trooper. Build is an E-web on some terrain.

Sith Eternal ($14.99): 2x sith trooper, 1x sovereign protector, 1x sith acolyte. Build is some science stuff, like the jar-of-pickled-snokes.

System sets:

Spoiler

Shooutout on Bracca ($19.99): landing platform build with features to knock the figures down in a "duel" with Cad Bane, Hunter (no helmet), and Omega.

Wheel Bike Chase ($39.99): Brick-built Boga and wheel bike with Grievous, Obi-wan, Cody, and a magnaguard.

Airspeeder chase ($49.99): Anakin and Zam's airspeeders with Padawan Anakin, Obi-wan, Zam Wessel, and Jango Fett.

Final battle ($69.99): Sith Throne, Omnic Harness, a chamber to swap palpatine from omnic harness to reborn, and the dark science machine things. Comes with Palpatine (omnic harness), the Eternal Emperor, Rey, Ben, and 2x Soveirgn Protector.

Ewok Attack ($79.99): At-St (seats 2 pilots), as well as a large build of two trees with a log-smash function and some ewok huts up top. Comes with 2x AT-ST pilot, 1x scout trooper, Chewbacca, Palploo, Wicket, Chirpa, and a baby ewok.

Resistance B-wing ($89.99): Large Resistance B-wing with stand. Comes with Aftab Ackbar, Poe Dameron (desert outfit), General Leia, Beaumont Kin, BB-8, Rose Tico, Snap Wexley, and a Sith Trooper.

Helmets:

Hunter ($69.99)

Sith Trooper ($69.99)

Captain Rex ($69.99)

UCS: UCS Imperial Shuttle ($449.99): massive imperial shuttle with 1x co-pilot, 1x pilot, Vader, and Luke.

a lot of people are suggesting this battlepack so I tried to make a concept pic

bp2022 2

1 hour ago, wicket said:

Shut up and take my money!!! :grin:

On 6/20/2021 at 6:05 AM, wicket said:

bp2022 2

-2 dupes + 1 Shock Trooper + 1 Kamino Security = Perfect

17 hours ago, Pedilego said:

-2 dupes + 1 Shock Trooper + 1 Kamino Security = Perfect

Battle Packs are made for army building (aka duplicate troops) Why have a battle pack with no duplicates?

I'd rather just get a second battle pack called Clone Security or something. 2 Red Shocks & 2 Grey Shocks.

1 hour ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Battle Packs are made for army building (aka duplicate troops) Why have a battle pack with no duplicates?

I'd rather just get a second battle pack called Clone Security or something. 2 Red Shocks & 2 Grey Shocks.

It's all wishlists so inherently subjective, but I think his logic was based off the fact that getting multiple bad batch clone battle packs is not going to happen, so one pack with a type of every trooper would be better since we could army build all trooper types instead of only being able to get some. Plus there's only

Spoiler

three elite troopers, so I don't even know why they'd be being army-built anyway.

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

It's all wishlists so inherently subjective, but I think his logic was based off the fact that getting multiple bad batch clone battle packs is not going to happen, so one pack with a type of every trooper would be better since we could army build all trooper types instead of only being able to get some. Plus there's only

Reveal hidden contents

three elite troopers, so I don't even know why they'd be being army-built anyway.

There's always bound to be more. :wink:

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Hide contents

Yeah, basically this. Also, Clones are Clones (mostly) (it’d be similar to the OG 7655) so it’s still army building. After all, the additions would be needed for anybody wanting to recreate the ultimate army shot from the first episode.

My wishlist of Microfighters for 2022:

- Single-packs: Razor Crest (with Mando) and (Slave-1 with Boba). However, I'm not confident LEGO would do that. Would they downgrade the new Boba (removing arm print or the jetpack), to keep the figure of the big set still exclusive? Was there a Slave-1 microfighter in 2021, which was delayed to 2022? Alternatively, they could make a Lightcruiser with Moff Gideon, since other figures would still be exclusive to the big set (Fennec and the dark trooper);

- Two-pack: Boga (with Obi-wan) vs Wheel bike (with Grievous): I'm actually confident in that guess. Both figures were used recently (and are not exclusive to any set), and it keeps the tradition of brick-built creatures. IIRC, we only got a Boga in 2005!

5 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

My wishlist of Microfighters for 2022:

- Two-pack: Boga (with Obi-wan) vs Wheel bike (with Grievous): I'm actually confident in that guess. Both figures were used recently (and are not exclusive to any set), and it keeps the tradition of brick-built creatures. IIRC, we only got a Boga in 2005!

Please Lego Gods, let this happen!:laugh:

Alright, here's my ideal wave, based off the pattern of 2 micros, a micro dual pack, a duel, 2 battle packs, 5 system sets, and a ucs/mbs set.

Microfighters:

Xanadu Blood ($9.99): Cad Bane (clone wars seasons 1-2)

TIE whisper ($9.99): reforged kylo

Bantha vs Sandcrawler ($19.99): Tusken Raider and Jawa.

battle packs: 

Rebel Fleet troopers ($14.99): 3x rebel fleet troopers, 1x rebel fleet captain, and a tantive IV corridor build.

Stormtroopers ($14.99): 2x stormtrooper, 1x stormtrooper commander, 1x scout trooper. Build is a turbolaser.

Duel: Duel on geonosis ($19.99): Small geonosis hanger build with a collapsing pillar feature. Comes with Yoda and Dooku.

System sets:

Navarro base attack ($34.99): Navarro base interior (clone expiriment area, lava control thing with no balcony, etc) with Cara Dune, Beskar Mando, a stormtrooper, and an imperial cloner.

Exogol ($49.99): Sith Throne and Omnic Harness with Exogol terrain beneath. Comes with Palpatine (undead), Palpatine (eternal), Rey, and Ben Solo.

AT-ST ambush ($69.99): AT-ST (with two seats), and some tree builds with a log trap function and ewok huts at the top. Comes with Wicket, Paploo, Chirpa, a baby Ewok, 2x AT-ST pilot, and 1x scout trooper.

Black One ($79.99): Poe's Black One X-wing, with fuselage more similar to the 2015 build and engines like the 2020 model. Comes with Poe Dameron (Pilot), BB-8, 2x resistance ground techs, General Leia, and Admiral Ematt.

AT-TE ($99.99): AT-TE with interior command center and cockpit. Comes with Captain rex (p2), 2x AT-TE driver, 2x 332nd trooper, 2x mauldalorian, Bo-Katan, and Maul.

UCS/MBS: Slave One ($349.99): Huge Slave one, even bigger than the 2015 model with a larger interior. Based off the mandalorian season 2 and comes with: Boba Fett (dual molded and printed arms, helmet in normal green, not sand green), Cara Dune (dual molded arms, new hair mold and more accurate skin tone), Beskar Mando with Jetpack, Migs Mayfield, and Fennec Shand (new hair mod, cloth kama, helmet also included)

Here’s my wishlist for 2022. 

Microfighters: RazorCrest (Mando), New Republic X-Wing (Carson Teva), Blurg + Speeder Bike (Kuill + Scout Trooper) 

Battle Packs: 

Imperial Remnant Troopers £12.99: DarkTrooper (x2), Stormtrooper, Incinerator Trooper (New build) 

Anaxes Clone Troopers £12.99: 212th Clone Trooper (x2), Mace Windu Clone Trooper (x2) (Red and Grey Barc) 

Duel on Coruscant £19.99: Yoda, Palpatine (2 senate pods)

Darth Vader’s Tie Advanced £34.99: Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin 

Naboo Starfighter vs Vulture Droid £49.99: Arven Wendik, R2-C4, Anakin, R2-D2, Naboo Engineer, Security Battle Droid (x2), Droideka 

Seperatist Tri-Droid £54.99: Obi-Wan, Commander Cody, Super Tactical Droid, Battle Droid (x2) 

Republic Attack Shuttle £74.99: Injured Crosshair, Phase II Clone Trooper, Elite Clone Trooper (x2) 

Cad Bane’s Justifier £84.99: Cad Bane, Omega, Hunter, Todo 360 

Edited by ArrowBricks

My ultimate 2022 Winter Wave, stealing I mean "implementing" ideas from earlier in the thread :laugh:

Microfighters:

Razorcrest: Beskar Mando

Slave I: Boba Fett (The Mandalorian)

Wheelbike vs Boga: General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi (with the Mustafar robes! :grin:) I kid, I kid.

Battle Packs:

Siege Troopers Battle Pack: 2x 91st Clone Troopers, 2x 212th Clone Troopers. They have the animated print from last year's 501st Legion Pack. E-Web, 2011 styled BARC.

Imperial Remnant Battle Pack: 2x Stormtroopers, Darktrooper, Scout Trooper.

Main Wave:

Ambush on Trask ($29.99): Beskar Mando, Grogu, 2x Quarren Pirates, Koska Reeves

TIE Interceptor ($49.99): TIE Fighter Pilot, Admiral Piett, Scout Trooper

Republic Y-Wing Bomber ($59.99): Captain Rex, Ahsoka Tano, ARC Trooper Jesse, R7-A7

Imperial Attack Shuttle ($99.99) Crosshair (redone), 2x Phase II Clone Troopers, Elite Squad Trooper

The Justifier ($109.99):

Spoiler

Cad Bane, Todo 360, Omega, Taun We, Fennec Shand

13 minutes ago, ARC2149Nova said:

My ultimate 2022 Winter Wave, stealing I mean "implementing" ideas from earlier in the thread :laugh:

Haha I'm glad you liked the ideas!

Also, good ideas for sets. I think Lego really should use the 212th trooper fig again, specially in a battlepack. And Captain Rex Y-wing is a must!