MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

gallery_11254_209_16633.png

This topic is for discussing what you want to see Lego make next. Do you have a wishlist of sets you want Lego to make? Do you have a wishlist of minifigures you want created? Then post them and discuss them here!

There is also an excellent Updating Your Minifgure topic to share your minifigure updates and modifications.

Top 5 sets in order:

1. Imperial Shuttle UCS Second Edition - approx. 6500 pieces, $699.99
  2. Motorized Walking AT-AT UCS - approx. 7000 pieces, $799.99 (Looks like we are actually getting one! :excited:, just not motorized)
  3. Motorized Walking AT-TE - approx. 600 pieces, $99.99
  4. U-wing UCS - approx. 2000 pieces, $199.99
  5. D-0 UCS - approx. 1500 pieces, $179.99

Some of my most wanted sets are out of my budget, but it would still be really cool to see them!

Ooo a new thread. I like. Here are 3 of my most wanted sets from each film. I have also added the Clone Wars s7 to this. No UCS. Enjoy! 

TPM: 

Gian Speeder £29.99 

Naboo Royal Starship £99.99

Trade Federation Landing Craft £139.99

AOTC: 

Jango Fett’s Slave One £109.99

Republic SPHA-T £119.99

Petranaki Arena £139.99 

ROTS:

Separatist Shuttle (Brown) £49.99 

Republic UT-AT £89.99 

Padme’s Star Skiff £129.99 

ANH: 

Lars Homestead £49.99 

Rebel Y-Wing (2021 scale) £44.99 

Yavin IV Temple £139.99 

ESB: 

Cloud City Twin-Pod Car £34.99

Hoth Wampa Cave £44.99 

Tie Bomber (2021 scale) £49.99 

ROTJ: 

Desert Skiff £34.99 - new figures

Endor Bunker W/Generator £99.99

Jabba’s Palace £139.99 - new figures 

TFA: 

Maz’s Castle £79.99 

TLJ:

Canto Bight Police Speeder £17.99

Tallie’s A-Wing £24.99 

First Order Dreadnaught £139.99 

TROS: 

Duel on Exegol £59.99

First Order UA-TT £74.99 

Passana Treadable Tank £79.99 

TCW s7: 

Anaxes Troopers £24.99 

Separatist Tri-Droid £59.99 

Venator-Class Cruiser £139.99 

I'm 100% resigned to never getting anything from my wishlist - but what are wishes for? :pir-wench:

The Wild Karrde, complete with Talon Karrde, Dankin, Aves, Mara Jade

Sibling Duel set featuring Jaina and Jacen Solo as they were at the end of Legacy of the Force

Crystal Star set in the style of Cloud City, with the Solo twins and a proctor in one section, Leia doing her thing in one section, Han, Luke, Chewie and Waru in another section

The Tosche Station, with Luke, Desert Biggs, Camie and the others

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

1. Motorized Walking AT-TE - approx. 600 pieces, $99.99
  2. U-wing UCS - approx. 2000 pieces, $199.99
  3. D-0 UCS - approx. 1500 pieces, $179.99

While it might not be an official set, I'd sa Y JBB's version is about as good as one could hope for, that thing is insanely awesome, in the mechanism for walking, and steering, and while keeping all exterior details clean of looking like its hiding anything that makes it move. 

Am totally on board with a ucs U-wing!

Was the current D-0 not big enough? 

My own wishlist is pretty simple... 

UCS Venator. 

Captain Rex P2 minifig

If they did that, I can die happy :laugh:

Oh boy, new wishlist thread! Where do I even begin?

Seeing the downsized sets this year is fantastic, would love to see more of them but honestly they can be smaller and cheaper. $80 is still far too much for an X-Wing. The midi TIE Advanced from the Death Stars/Vader’s Castle is the perfect scale IMO. Fits a minifigure but is still an accurate model with no unneeded “detail”, and most importantly it’s small so it would be cheap. There’s nothing more that I want to see from LEGO Star Wars than that model and ones like it being released as their own sets.

All wishlist prices in AUD because I’m tired of pandering to the (albeit much much MUCH larger) international userbase so you guys are gonna have to do some conversions for once. :pir-yoda: 

$16 creature “microfighters”. Boga or Acklay with Obi-Wan, Nexu with Padme, Blurgg with Kuill, Sarlac with Boba Fett... there are many options

$20 - Darth Vader’s TIE Advanced (or any other TIE really) with Vader minifigure. Other TIE Variants could easily be done at this price point too and could come with a TIE Pilot instead 

$20 Jedi Starfighter range - Eta 2 or Delta 7, both are possible at this price point. Figures are Jedi Pilot and astromech. Throwback to the days of clone wars sets where we got a different coloured one of these in every wave. 

$20 Bespin duel with Luke and Vader. Take only the catwalk from 75222 and release it without the rest of the model

$20 Death Star duel with Obi-Wan and Vader. Vignette with sliding door and an exploding play function integrated into the model somewhere

$20 Anakin’s airspeeder with Anakin and Padme

$20 Zam’s airspeeder with Zam Wesell and Obi-Wan. Also brick built ASN-121 droid.

$30 - X-Wing with one pilot and a rebel fleet trooper. Also an astromech, because astromechs should not be substitutes for a normal figure

$30 Battle packs, because the past has shown that $23 is not enough and $45 is too much. Finally give us vehicles that aren’t oversized, and 6 troopers instead of 4.

$30 - TIE Bomber with Pilot, and either 2 stormtroopers OR 2 bounty hunters from Empire. This TIE variant is larger than the others and needs extra pieces. 

$30 AT-ST - take the one from 8008 and call it a day, no design work needed and more needlessly oversized walkers. Figures are Chewbacca, an Ewok and AT-ST driver 

$30 Slave I - rerelease of the Slave I from 75222. Ideally recoloured to be Jango Fett’s version. Jango, Young Boba and either Obi Wan or a Kaminoan. If LEGO insists on doing Boba’s again, figures should be Boba, Han with carbonite block  and Bespin Lando. Alternative set of Mando figures: Boba, Fennec Shan and Cara Dune

$30 N-1 Starfighter with Naboo Pilot, Queen Amidala and an astromech

$30 Podracer range - includes podracer pilot, an appropriate companion (I.e. Padme for Anakin, Watto for Sebulba) and a pit droid.

Gotta cut this post short for now but will probably add to it later. 

Also chalk me up as someone wanting a UCS Shuttle rerelease. Old one looks perfect, no need to redesign it for an excuse to bump up the price. 

I hope they keep all ships from now on in this slightly smaller but cheaper scale, if they go back and forth and make it all look inconsistent that'd be a real shame, so assume everything I'm about to list ship-wise is in that smaller but cheaper kind of scale

Rebel Y-Wing, £44.99

Imperial TIE Bomber, £44.99

Rebel A-Wing, £24.99 

Imperial TIE Interceptor, £29.99

Darth Vaders TIE Advanced, £34.99

Rebel B-Wing, £49.99

Rebel U-Wing, £54.99

Imperial AT-ST, £29.99

Hoping battle packs come back at some point as well, so...

Scarif forces battle pack, £13.99 (2 Shoretroopers, a Death Trooper and probably some Imperial officer)

Endor Troopers battle pack, £13.99 (2 Scout troopers each with a speederbike, a Stormtrooper and probably some Imperial officer)

212th troopers battle pack, £24.99 (3 regular p2 212th troopers, Commander Cody p2, 2 Super Battle Droids)

I uhh.. I like Imperial stuff..

Edited by mknzflyn

1 hour ago, Brikkyy13 said:

All wishlist prices in AUD because I’m tired of pandering to the (albeit much much MUCH larger) international userbase so you guys are gonna have to do some conversions for once.

Fine by me! I'll do the same.

Here is my ultimate wishlist for Star Wars sets, most will probably never happen, so this is truly wishlisting:

$499.99 MBS battle of Scarif, a scaled down U wing (but still able to fit a few figures), the landing pad, which connects to the door (like in the battle of Scarif set), which has the orange transport train also attached. This attaches to an interior of the Scarif citadel, it includes only a gantry and some equipment, not the entire citadel, but above this is a small control room. There is also a selection of palm trees and mechanical equipment, like the control panel. It includes the main characters, U wing pilot, rebel troopers, an imperial officer, technician and two shore troopers and two stormtroopers.

$249.99 Nebulon-B Frigate, a system scaled set with an interior, comes with Luke, Leia, C3P0 R2D2, medical droid, rebel technician, rebel fleet trooper.

$39.99 A battle pack based on the city people packs, albeit smaller, with 6-8 figures, with an imperial version and a rebel version, with common generic figures, such as rebel fleet trooper, captain (based on captain Antilles), rebel fleet technician, Mon Cala officer, rebel officer (based on Crix Madine), rebel officer (based on General Dodonna), perhaps with two RO or ROTJ-based rebel troopers. It includes the transport vehicle from the Yavin or Hoth Hangars I'd happily pay a premium for good figures, if it would save money by not getting either oversized or irrelevant vehicles. Or a imperial officer, one in grey and one in black, imperial navy trooper, two stormtroopers, death star gunner, scout trooper and imperial technician. It would include the Z-95 speeder bike.

1 minute ago, mknzflyn said:

I uhh.. I like Imperial stuff..

I think most of us do, so no worries there!

2 hours ago, Fuppylodders said:

Was the current D-0 not big enough? 

I actually think it's the perfect size! But a UCS scale one would look great next to 75255 Yoda and the upcoming UCS R2-D2. (I'm obsessed with LEGO Star Wars droids :grin:)

Alright! New thread, new list! spoilers are to conserve comment space, but don't actually contain spoilers for anything past mando's first season.

I like @ArrowBricks's idea, so here's a few sets for every major star wars property:

Spoiler

High Republic:
Republic Vector ($39.99): Avar Kriss, Sskeer, Machiron Ro, Nihil Soldier.

Republic Longbeam ($119.99): Loden Greatstorm, Machiron Ro, 2x Nihil Soldier, Yoda, 2x high republic crew.

The Phantom Menace:
Duel of the fates ($69.99): large naboo palace area with catwalks, reactor, laser gate area, and some of the palace architecture itself. Figures are Maul, Qui-gon, Obi-Wan, Padme (battle wear) and 2x battle droids.

MTT ($159.99): Massive MTT with room for 20x battle droids. Comes with 20x b1 battle droid, 2x battle droid pilot, Captain Tarpals, and 2x naboo soldier.

Attack of the clones

Battle of geonosis ($79.99): Hailfire droid (larger than 2015 model), some geonosis terrain, and a clone command center. Comes with 2x clone trooper, 1x clone captain, Kit Fisto (new head mold), 2x geonosis b1, 2x b2.

Geonosis Clone Troopers ($29.99): BARC speeder (smaller than 2020 model) and some geonosis terrain with a blaster turret. Comes with 3x clone trooper and 1x clone sergeant.

Clone Wars 

Umbaran Starfighter ($69.99): Umbaran starfighter with Fives, Jesse, Hardcase, 2x b1 battle droid, and 2x umbaran soldier.

Venator Cruiser ($139.99): large venator with interior conference room, bridge, gunnery station, armory, and a microscale hanger. Comes with 2x clone trooper, 2x 501st clone trooper, 2x clone officer, Yularan, Anakin, Rex, and Ahsoka.

Revenge of the Sith 

Battle of Kashyyyk ($49.99): Corporate Alliance Tank droid and wookie hut with 2x 41st clone trooper, 2x battle droid, and 2x wookie.

ARC-170 starfighter ($109.99): ARC-170 and vulture droid (smaller than 2014 vulture droid) with Plo Koon (new head mold), Captain Jag, 2x clone pilot, 2x clone trooper, 2x super battle droid, 2x droidika.

Fallen Order 

Duel on Zeffo ($19.99): Zeffo duel area with Cal Kestis, Second sister, and a molded BD-1. 
The Mantis ($89.99): Mantis with interior cockpit, war table, kitchen, and meditation/engine room with Cal Kestis, Cere Junda, Greez Ditrius, Merrin, Second Sister, and 2x purge trooper.

Solo

Duel on the First Light ($24.99): Dryden's Museum with Dryden Vos, Han Solo, and Qi'ra.

TIE brute ($79.99): TIE brute with Lando, L3-37, Beckett, 2x stormtrooper, and 1x tie pilot.

Rebels 

TIE defender ($69.99): TIE defender with TIE pilot, Vult Skerris, Rukh, Ezra Bridger (s4), and Sabine Wren.

The ghost ($199.99): large ghost build with detachable phantom 2. Comes with season 4 versions of Kanan, Hera, Chopper, Zeb, Sabine, Ezra, Kallus, Thrawn, Pryce, and 2x death troopers.

Rogue One

Jedha Attack ($59.99): TX-225 hovertank (slightly bigger than 2016 version) and a Jedha building, both with explode features. Comes with Cassian, Jyn, Saw Gerrera, a partisan, and 2x hovertank pilot.

AT-ACT ($149.99): AT-ACT (so the main hull has a large detachable orange cargo crate) with 2x AT-ACT pilot, 2x stormtrooper, 2x shoretrooper, Chirrut, Baze, Bodhi, and 2x rebel trooper.

A New Hope

Y-wing starfighter ($79.99): Y-wing (larger than 2016 model) with Gold Leader, Wedge Antilles, a rebel astromech droid, rebel mechanic, and 2x rebel fleet trooper.

Lord Vader's Starfighter ($69.99): TIE advanced with Lord Vader (red eye print on helmet), TIE pilot, Tarkin, and 2x stormtrooper.

The Empire Strikes Back

Wampa Cave ($29.99): Wampa cave with the wampa, Hoth Luke, and a special translucent molded Old Ben figure.

Nebuleon-b frigate ($159.99): large Nubuleon-b with interior bridge, medbay, and detachable cargo crates. Comes with Luke, Leia, Lando (smuggler), Chewbacca, 2x rebel crew, and 2x rebel fleet trooper.

Return of the Jedi

Endor attack ($79.99): AT-ST and two trees with the log-trap function and some ewok huts at the top. Includes 2x AT-ST pilot, 1x scout trooper, Chief Chirpa, Wicket, and Teebo.

TIE interceptor ($69.99): TIE interceptor with Moff Jerjerrod, Yupe Tashu, 2x TIE pilot, and the emporer.

The Mandalorian

Cantina Shootout ($39.99): Playset build with some of the cantina and some navarro exterior with an E-web. Comes with the mandalorian (end of season 1), Cara Dune, a stormtrooper and an incinerator stormtrooper.

UCS Razor Crest ($299.99): Massive Razor Crest with interior cockpit, bathroom, carbonite room, and armory. Comes with The mandalorian (season 2), Grogu, Cara Dune, and Greef Carga.

The Force Awakens 

Battle on Starkiller Base ($59.99): first order snowspeeder (smaller than 2015 model) and some starkiller base builds similar to the battlefront 2 map. Comes with 3x first order snowtrooper, Han Solo (old), and Chewbacca (snowy).

Black One ($69.99): X-wing design, sort of a mix of scale between the 2018 and 2021 models, and in the black one style. Comes with Poe Dameron, Ello Asty, Jessica Pava, BB-8, and 2x first order stormtrooper.

The Last Jedi

Finn vs Phasma ($19.99): hanger debris with platform-drop feature, Finn (officer disguise) and Phasma.

Ski Speeder ($39.99): smaller ski speeder with Poe Dameron, Rey, and 2x first order snowtrooper.

The Rise of Skywalker 

Final Battle ($59.99): Sith throne, Jar of snokes, Omnic Harness, and area where kylo fights the knights. Comes with Rey, Ben, Palpatine (omnic harness), Palpatine (reborn), Vicrul, and Trudgen.

Resistance B-wing ($89.99): B-wing with stand and some Ajan Kloss command center area. Comes with Leia, Poe (desert outfit), Aftab Ackbar, Lt Connix, and 2x sith trooper.

And this is another one I was thinking of, I think it would be cool if they did 18+ sets of large, brick-built faction symbols with the main cast of each faction, so here are some:

Spoiler

(all would be $69.99): 

Republic: Republic Cog with 2x clone trooper (p2), Rex, Cody, Anakin, Obi-wan, and Padme (all ROTS).

Separatists: Separatist logo with 2x b1 battle droid, Grievous, Dooku, Cad Bane, Ventress, a tactical droid, and a commando captain.

Phoenix: Phoenix symbol with s4 Hera, Kanan, Chopper, Ezra, Zeb, and Sabine.

Rebels: Alliance Starbird with 2x rebel fleet trooper, Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca, and Lando.

Empire: Imperial Cog with 2x stormtrooper, The emperor, Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin, and Piett.

Hunters: Mythosaur Skull logo with Boba Fett, Bossk, Dengar, IG-11, 4-Lom, Zuckuss, and Fennec Shand.

Clan of Two: Mando's Signet with The Mandalorian (Season 2), Grogu, Baby Yoda, Cara Dune, Greef Carga, Kuill, and IG-11.

Imperial Remnant: damaged Imperial Cog with 2x stormtrooper, Moff Gideon, The Client, Doctor Pershing, the comms officer, and an Incinerator stormtrooper.

Resistance: Resistance starbird with 2x resistance trooper, Rey, Poe, Finn, Rose, and Chewie.

First Order: First order symbol with 2x first order stormtrooper, Kylo, Hux, Phasma, Snoke, and Pryde.

Jedi: jedi symbol with Yoda, Anakin (rots), Obi-wan(rots), Mace Windu, Luke Skywalker (post episode 6), Rey (TROS), and Cal.

Sith: Sith Eternal symbol with Palpatine, Vader, Dooku, Maul, Kylo (I know he technically isn't a sith or whatever) and 2 royal guards.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

It's probably time for another Jabba. It's been eight years since the last one.

2 hours ago, MAB said:

It's probably time for another Jabba. It's been eight years since the last one.

That's gonna be tough since Disney said no slave Leia. 

4 hours ago, Eaglefan344 said:

They got around it before by just putting Boushh instead.  A sail barge would be tougher to avoid, since she was kind of a key character in that scene and they can't exactly give an alternate outfit.

And as far as my wishlist:

Ep I sets and figures: 

Remade Watto's junkyard

Nubian Royal Starship

Remade Jedi cruiser from the opening scene

Shmi Skywalker, movie version of Aurra Sing, Podracing announcer, battle outfit Padme, another TC-14, Ep I C-3PO

Ep II sets and figures:

Remade Coruscant speeder chase

Remade Jango Fett's Slave I

Dexter's Diner

Something else from Kamino, a location-based set would be really cool

Geonosis arena

Remade Republic Gunship

Updated Zam Wessell, Dexter, Taun We, Lama Su, Ep II C-3PO

Ep III sets and figures:

Duel on the Invisible Hand

Large Mustafar duel set including the landing platform, some dueling area, and the control room where Anakin kills the Separatists

Remade wheel bike chase

Commander Cody

Clone Wars sets and figures

RX-200 tank

Escape from the Citadel

Remade Madalorian speeder

Remade Coruscant police gunship

Remade Cad Bane's speeder (or the Senate speeder thingies)

Ahsoka vs. "Asajj Ventress" (From the end of season 5)

Coruscant Droid Chase (from S7)

P2 Commander Wolffe, Wolfpack troopers, Captain Rex, P2 Commander Fox, ARC Trooper Fives, Season 5 Asajj Ventress, Satine, Rafa Martez, Trace Martez

Solo sets and figures:

Kessel mine battle

I really just want more Range Troopers and Pyke Syndicate members!

Rebels sets and figures

Remade and much larger Ghost!

Lothal mining crawler

Passenger transport ship

Mining Guild TIE Fighter + Purrgil

Jedi Temple on Lothal

Ahsoka vs. Darth Vader

Blue Squadron A-Wing

Remade Rebel Capital Ship

B-Wing prototype

Attack on Chopper Base

Later season Sabine, AP-5, Ketsu, Ruhk, honestly that's about it, most of the major figures were covered, we just need more sets :laugh:

Rogue One sets

Scarif Citadel

Saw Gerrera's base

Jedha Ambush

Imperial base on Eadu

AT-ACT

UCS U-Wing

The biggest glaring hole in minifigures are Saw Gerrera and Galen Erso, pretty much everyone else has been made

Ep IV sets

Lars Homestead

Yavin IV base

Trash compactor/detention block in the same style as the Death Star cannon and swing sets

Expansion to Mos Eisley with some extra cantina figures

Snaggletooth, BoShek, Muftak, Brainiac, Wolfman, Elis Helrot, Myo, Duros, deleted scenes Biggs, and Aunt Beru

Ep V sets

Remade Wampa cave, and that's really it as I think everything else has been made recently enough

Willrow Hood, aka Ice Cream Maker Man, and E-3PO, the droid that curses out C-3PO on Cloud City

Ep VI sets

Remade Jabba's Palace

Remade Jabba's Sail Barge

Remade Battle of Endor

Remade Home One

A new version of Endor Luke (I believe we've only had the one in the 1999 set somehow), updated Ep VI Lando, Tessek, 8-D8, Amanaman, updated EV-9D9, Saelt-Marae, Ephant Mon, Droopy McCool

Edited by Kit Figsto

do we think there will be another Krennic shuttle for Andor since Mendelsohn will be coming back for that show? That is the set I regret missing most. 

Edited by hondohnaka

10 hours ago, Eaglefan344 said:

They don't have to do slave Leia with Jabba. That's a lot of characters gone forever if they can't do Jabba.

I don’t have time to share my full wanted list right now, but I’m just going to say once more that I want Lego Jedi: Fallen Order to happen! I was lucky enough to attend the panel for it at Star Wars Celebration in 2019 and loved the game when it came out. It’s also the only major piece of Star Wars content within the last few years to not get any Lego sets. 

I also don’t buy that the game was too violent for Lego to make sets off of, which is what some of the designers claimed. Briefly going off of what I said in the previous thread, my tinfoil-hat-theory was that the Death Star Cannon set was originally supposed to be a Fallen Order set that got cancelled and replaced with a random OT set at the last minute. No evidence to back that up, I just find it weird that Lego was the only brand to not do products for all three properties on Triple Force Friday and in my eyes, that $20 set is the only one that could have possibly been related to Fallen Order in my eyes.

Anyhow, I still think a Stinger Mantis is possible whenever the sequel comes out (rumored/speculated to be sometime next year), but I don’t expect much else based off the game. Still, I got a couple ideas for a few other sets that I still dream of.

TIE Interceptor ($40): Finally, a new Imperial TIE Interceptor! This one would be at the same scale as the 2021 TIE and the minifigures would include the Second Sister (New!), a Purge Trooper (New!), and an Astromech Droid (New!).

AT-ST ($50): A remake of the RO/Mando AT-ST, maybe a little scaled better than those two. The minifigures would be Cal Kestis with his Bracca poncho (New!), Saw Gerrera (New!), electro baton Scout Trooper (New!), and an AT-ST Driver (same as last one with new helmet mold).

BD-1 ($60): A set just like those brick built BD-1 MOCs. It would be scaled with those BB-8, R2-D2, etc. sets. It would come with a BD-1 minifigure (New!).

The Stinger Mantis ($130): Like I said before, I still think this one is still a big possibility. The build would have a similar scale, price and piece count to Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle and the Razor Crest. The minifigures would include Cal Kestis without a poncho, BD-1, Nightsister Merrin (New!), Cere Junda (New!), and Greez Dritus (New!).

Edited by The Stud

Saga Legends Wave

Muunlist 10 Gunship ($129.99): Sharktooth Gunship from 2003's Clone Wars. Clone Pilot, ARC Trooper Captain (Fordo), 2x ARC Trooper Lieutenant, ARC Gunner.

Battle of Mon Cala ($49.99): Republic SCUBA Speeder, Separatist Trident. 2x Clone SCUBA Trooper, Kit Fisto, Mon Calamari Warrior, Quarren Soldier, 2x Aqua Droid.

Ebon Hawk ($79.99): Darth Revan, Bastilla Shan, Darth Malak, Carth Onasi

E-Wing Starfighter ($39.99): In the style of the 2021 X-Wing & TIE Fighter. Mara Jade, Luke Skywalker, R2-D2, New Republic Trooper.

Republic Commandos ($14.99): Terrain build with barricades. 4x Plain Republic Commando.

Republic Shuttle ($69.99): Boss, Fixer, Scorch, Sev.

Army Builders

Separatist Tri-Droid ($39.99): 2x Super Battle Droid, 2x Galactic Marines, Commander Bacara

Rebel Outpost ($29.99): 4x Rebel Troopers w/Endor Helmets (2 "generic" outfits, 2 unique outfits), Scout Trooper. Command center with P-Tower Turret, speeder bike.

Imperial Gunship ($39.99): "Inspired" by The Force Unleashed. 4x Stormtroopers, Imperial Pilot (Black Jumpsuit).

212th Battalion Clone Troopers ($29.99): Crab droid, 2x Magna Guard, Airborne Trooper, 3x 212th Clone Troopers.

Wookie Warriors ($49.99): Ornithopter, small tower. 4x Wookie Warriors (2 with helmets, 2 w/o), 41st Kashyyyk Trooper (2019 version).

Swamp Speeder ($29.99): Despite meming on Kashyyyk clones, I really like the 2019 redesign, so this set would include 4 of them, plus 2 raggedy B1s.

EDIT: @Mandalorianknight Oops! :blush: it is Malak, my bad!

Edited by ARC2149Nova

UCS sith fury class interceptor! Damn that'd be a nice one to have! Someone done a full minifig scaled version somewhere and my god, while absolutely massive, was just beyond words in excellence. 

Edited by Fuppylodders

UCS AT-OT and Dropship: I feel like it’s been 13(?) years since the last one (God I feel old). Probabaly  one of the few Republic vehicles we’ve yet to have a remake of. 

Edited by Tariq j

25 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

UCS AT-OT and Dropship: I feel like it’s been 13(?) years since the last one (God I feel old). Probabaly  one of the few Republic vehicles we’ve yet to have a remake of. 

The V-19 Torrent, Republic Attack Shuttle, ARC-170 (The 2010 version is too old at this point to be considered a proper remake lol), and the Venator amongst others would like to have a word with you :grin:

There's a lot of desirable Republic stuff to be remade. The blue Y-wing would have been a perfect opportunity for this summer wave, I don't know why they missed out on that one. Not that I'm complaining, the summer wave is gonna be the best one since Rogue one definitely, but I hope we see some of this stuff in the near future.

7 minutes ago, Stefanisimo said:

The blue Y-wing would have been a perfect opportunity for this summer wave, I don't know why they missed out on that one.

It would've been too soon after the resistance one. With the ARC 170, I think the 2010 one was a TCW one, so it might not count as a remake at all, though it is probably still the most poignant missing link in the Star Wars product line up.

I think I would like to see the LAAT/dropship and an AT-TE, to be more faithful to both the movie and TCW. Though that would sacrifice maybe a few minifigures.

1 hour ago, Stuartn said:

It would've been too soon after the resistance one.

2018, 2019, 2021 all having X-Wings though?

3 hours ago, Stuartn said:

It would've been too soon after the resistance one. With the ARC 170, I think the 2010 one was a TCW one, so it might not count as a remake at all, though it is probably still the most poignant missing link in the Star Wars product line up.

I think I would like to see the LAAT/dropship and an AT-TE, to be more faithful to both the movie and TCW. Though that would sacrifice maybe a few minifigures.

I still can't believe it's been this long since the last gunship and AT-TE, even longer between system gunships probably, due to this UCS one coming out :hmpf_bad:. Finally bit the bullet and bought parts for the 2013 one.

I think that 2 y-wings within 2 years would be OK considering they're different color schemes and the republic y-wing does have some big design changes from the resistance one (covered engines, gunner seat, different cockpit shape, etc). Especially when you consider we did get 5 x-wings in 6 years.

20 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Ebon Hawk ($79.99): Darth Revan, Bastilla Shan, Darth Malar, Carth Onasi

Swamp Speeder ($29.99): Despite meming on Kashyyyk clones, I really like the 2019 redesign, so this set would include 4 of them, plus 2 raggedy B1s.

Love the whole list, but I'm singling out these two because 1: I'm going to try mocing the Ebon Hawk as part of a gaming moc wave 2: did you mean Malek or is there another sith with a similar name (not a joke, I didn't know malek and malgus were different people until last year) and 3: the swamp speeder has to be my personal favorite on the list, it'd be the perfect vehicle for a $30 army builder!

I'll do an army builder concept too, one for each faction. For the most part, I either did 4 troopers of the main faction and 1-2 droids of the opposing faction for factions with enemy droids, or 5 main faction troopers for those without enemy droids. Mandalorian heroes is an exception because Djin doesn't yet have an army.

Republic: Clone troopers ($29.99): accurately sized AT-RT and a republic barricade with E-web. Comes with 3x p2 shinies and 1x p2 coruscant guard, as well as 2 b2 battle droids.

Separatists: Battle droids ($29.99): Small battle droid troop transport with a STAP. Comes with 4x b1 battle droid (one with a spare commander head), 2x b2 battle droid, and 2 p1 shiny clones.

Mandalorians: Mandalorian Clans ($29.99): Similar to the 2011/2020 pack builds, but the speeder isn't rusty and the terrain/turret is larger. Comes with 1 red armor mandalorian, 1 blue armor mandalorian, 1 brown armor mandalorian, and one black armor mandalorian.

Scum and Villainy (they're on the way to a wretched hive :laugh:): Bounty Hunters ($29.99): Rusted X-34 landspeeder with a repeating blaster jury-rigged to the hood. Comes with 2x human bounty hunters, 1x nikto guard, 1x trandoshan tracker, and 2 IG units (one DBG and one LBG).

Rebels: Rebellion soldiers ($29.99): ESB rebel tank (I think there was one in an old hoth battle pack, it's a real canon vehicle) with a bit of Yavin base. Comes with 3x rebel fleet trooper, 1x rebel captain (like captain antilles), and 2x KX-series droid.

Empire: Imperial troopers ($29.99): Turbolaser turret and 74-Z speeder. Comes with 3x stormtroopers (one has a commander pauldron) and a scout trooper, as well as a probe droid and rebel astromech droid.

Clan of Two ($29.99 main characters, because Din Doesn't have an army...yet): Mando's speeder bike and a small tatooine hut with Beskar Mando, Cara Dune, Boba Fett, Fennec Shand, and 2x dark trooper.

Remnant: Remnant stormtroopers ($29.99): Some Navarro terrain with an E-web and a 74-Z speeder bike, as well as 3x remnant stormtrooper, 1x remnant scout trooper and 1x incinerator stormtrooper.

Resistance: Resistance forces ($29.99): 12 Com Turret and speeder bike with 3x resistance trooper and 1x ovissian gunner, as well as a brick-built first order security droid.

First Order: First Order troopers ($29.99): MTV-7 and some of the starkiller base with a first order banner. Comes with 3x first order stormtrooper and 2x first order snowtrooper.

Edited by Mandalorianknight