MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

2 hours ago, CodFather1 said:

Now that the August Wave has probably been entirely replaced with mechs, I think it's a great idea to speculate on what other wonderful ideas Lego could come up with for the theme, therefore, I have compiled this list from the third deepest recesses of my mind.

75359: ($25) Jar Jar Binks Mech (Comes with a variety of Gungan Weaponry and an elongated tongue)

75360: ($35) Darth Maul Mech (Interchangeable legs for PM and CW action!)

75361: ($45) Chewbacca Mech (Combines with UCS Chewy, similar to 2022 Hulkbuster)

75362: ($70) Anakin vs Obi-wan Mech Battle on Mustafar (Features Diorama display with a plaque (Quote: I HATE YOU). The set is designed specifically to resonate with AFOLs.)

75364: ($100) Jabba Mech (Far larger than the other mechs, akin to a Ninjago Titan Mech)

75365: ($160) Captain Rex Mech (Standard mech size)

Sshh! Don't give them ideas! :D

There was discussion on sets for TBB on another post, so I thought I would continue it here.

The 2021 Marauder was not the best as a lot of the budget was wasted on those pointless speeders. Plus the color was incorrect and the minifigures could've been better.

I think a $120 - $170 (being realistic) remake of the Marauder with all seven members (including Gonky) of TBB with their season two outfits would be nice. Maybe Cid could be included too. Lula could be included as an accessory in addition to a several other small objects found on the ship.  

Every time I see Mando’s N-1 Starfighter on screen I think of how butchered the Lego version is. 

I really do hope for a remake. The one currently feels so rushed.

One can hope! 

Edited by ArrowBricks

15 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

Every time I see Mando’s N-1 Starfighter on screen I think of how butchered the Lego version is. 

I really do hope for a remake. The one currently feels so rushed.

One can hope! 

100%! It was a big mistake to release this following TBoBF. Where the on-screen ship is sleek and compact, the Lego version just feels very hastily and sloppily designed, not to mention extremely oversized. This is the one set where they should have done something other than slap bricks on plates and calling it a day, although the engine assemblies are pretty nice.

But yeah, I’m all for revisiting this as a set.

Edited by Kaijumeister

Maybe the 1083 set is a Mount Tantiss playset, because it does seem like all roads lead to Tantiss in BBS2 and we could get some fun legends Easter eggs hidden in there and maybe a Brickbuilt Zillo. Maybe minifigs for Scorch, Royal guard commandos, Hemlock and Nala Se and Obvs some of the lead characters ( depends on how it all goes down)

Edited by Agent Kallus

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Maybe the 1083 set is a Mount Tantiss playset, cause it does seem like all roads lead to Tantiss in BBS2 and we could get some fun legends Easter eggs hidden in thete and maybe a Brickbuilt Zillo. Maybe minifigs for Scorch, Royal guard commandos, Hemlock and Nala Se and Obvs some of the lead characters ( depends on how it all goes down)

I’d love it, but with another large playset with Yavin I don’t even think there’s a 5% chance, sadly. 

Do you guys think we'll ever see a set using the sw1189 Phase 1 Clone Trooper (The one from the clone command station blister pack)? It feels like it'd be such a waste to make a new helmet just to use it in one cheap set with a short life span. I'd love to see them appear in another episode 2 or clone wars set.

4 hours ago, Hhalcyon said:

Do you guys think we'll ever see a set using the sw1189 Phase 1 Clone Trooper (The one from the clone command station blister pack)? It feels like it'd be such a waste to make a new helmet just to use it in one cheap set with a short life span. I'd love to see them appear in another episode 2 or clone wars set.

I’m sure we’ll see at least one more of those guys until they inevitably change the style again; be it a shiny or an officer (lieutenant, sergeant, captain, named commander, etc.)

Diorama ideas:

Duel on Mustafar - half of the build is a lava sea with some bits of rock, and a "floating" platform for Anakin to stand on.  The other section is the beach and a small mountain section for Obi-Wan to stand on.  Quote is "It's over Anakin, I have the high ground"

Mos Eisley Cantina - Would probably have to wait until the MBS Cantina retires, but I think this one would make sense down the line.  Essentially a larger version of two booths, one with chairs laid out for Han/Chewbacca to talk to Obi-Wan/Luke, and one where Greedo confronts Han.  There could be a few chairs/tables in the foreground, but it would mostly be based around those sections, with a lot more details than we've previously gotten in Cantina builds.  It would have two quotes, one under each booth.  "You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?" under one, and "Over my dead body" under the other.  Includes Han, Chewbacca, Luke, Obi-Wan, and Greedo.  I think getting five minifigures in a diorama is a bit unrealistic, but I couldn't decide if the quote should be based around the Greedo vs. Han scene or the scene where the audience meets Han.

Cloud City trap - the dining room on Cloud City.  I would probably have it laid out with three walls, the one on the left containing the door, with Vader's chair being to the right.  They could maybe do some sort of forced perspective thing with windows and having some stuff visible outside.  Minifigures are Han, Vader, Lando, Boba Fett, and Chewbacca.  Quote is "We would be honored if you would join us."

Battle of Hoth - Two micro-scale AT-ATs, a micro-scale AT-ST, a micro scale downed AT-AT, multiple micro-scale snowspeeders, and a shield generator and Echo base doors.  Quote is "Rogue Group, use your harpoons and tow cables, go for the legs.  Iit might be our only chance of stopping them"

Death Star duel - DS hallway with Obi-Wan vs. Darth Vader.  Quote is "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Droid Escape Pod - A desert scene with a small piece of Krayt dragon skeleton, some dunes, and the crashed escape pod.  Minifigures are R2-D2 and C-3PO.  Quote is "What a desolate place this is."

Ben's Hut - A detailed and much larger interior build of Ben's hut (compared to the actual set).   Includes R2-D2, the Leia hologram, Ben, C-3PO, and Luke.  The quote could either be "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope," or "An elegant weapon for a more civilized age," maybe including both and having the option to swap them out.

Bounty Hunters - Star Destroyer bridge section with the bounty hunters.  Includes Darth Vader, IG-88, Bossk, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, Dengar, and Boba Fett.  Quote is "No disintegrations.  As you wish."

Destruction of Scarif - Micro-scale build of Scarif, with the beach and citadel tower, along with some of the cargo landing pads, as well as some micro AT-ACTs and Imperial cargo shuttles.  There would be a laser beam hitting the top of the citadel tower and a simulated explosion on part of the terrain.  Quote is "Rogue One, may the Force be with you."

Jedha City - Micro-scale Jedha City build with a Star Destroyer above it, and a couple of cargo shuttles flying.  Quote is "What are they bringing in?  It's 'what are they taking out?'  Kyber crystals."

Duel of the Fates - Room with the reactor shaft where the Duel of the Fates ends.  One side has a section of the laser wall, the other sides are rounded, with a pit in the middle.  Includes Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon (with a double sided head), and Darth Maul.  Quote is "Promise me you will train the boy," or "He is the Chosen One.  He will bring balance.  Train him."

16 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

Duel on Mustafar - half of the build is a lava sea with some bits of rock, and a "floating" platform for Anakin to stand on.  The other section is the beach and a small mountain section for Obi-Wan to stand on.  Quote is "It's over Anakin, I have the high ground"

Or " You were the chosen one !! ". Man, that line always breaks my heart.

On 3/6/2023 at 11:51 AM, ARC2149Nova said:

Clone Turbo Tank ($139.99): Yoda, Commander Gree, 2x Kashyyyk Trooper, AT-RT Driver, Tarfful, 2x Camo Battle Droid, Camo Super Battle Droid.

Day 1 buy for me. I don't have a turbo tank yet, and have been waiting for a AT-RT driver since forever. Such cool helmet / armor / color scheme.

Really wish we get loads of RotS sets in 2025, kinda like 2014. Almost the entire winter wave dedicated to RotS. Various clone legions. New prints new helmet molds. Updated walkers/starfighters. Whoever responsible for that wave are worthy of recognition in the archives of the Jedi Order. Here are some of my dream sets :

UCS

ARC-170 : commander Oddball, captain Jag

System

AT-OT : commander Bly, 327th trooper*2, B1 battle droid*3

Octuptarra droid : commander Bacara, Galactic Marine*2, Super Battle droid*2

Snail Tank : AT-RT driver*1, Yoda, B1 battle droid*2

Theta class shuttle : Clone pilot*1, Palpatine, crispy Anakin, Shock trooper*2

On 3/6/2023 at 9:45 AM, Falcrum said:

Doesn't Hasbro still have a monopoly on Star Wars figures though? I don't think we are getting any Star Wars CMF because of this anytime soon...

Maybe. It's a wishlist, I can ask for a UCS babu frick if I wanted to. Just like I think the era of making entire waves off a single SW film (unless it's a tie-in to an upcoming film) is long gone, yet that's what I've been wishlisting here.

Anyway, TLJ wave. Far from my favorite film, but some great designs:

TIE Silencer ($9.99): Kylo Ren

Resistance transport pod ($9.99): Finn

Resistance Bomber vs first order dreadnaught ($19.99): Finch Dallow and Captain Canady

Crait troopers battle pack ($14.99): 2x crait trooper (full resistence helmet), 2x crait trooper (hoth style helmet with goggles). Small crait trench build with mini turret.

First Order security battle pack ($14.99): 2x first order stormtrooper, 1x stormtrooper executioner, 1x first order heavy trooper. Build is a console and weapon rack.

Duel: Showdown on the Supremacy ($19.99): the flaming hanger bay where Phasma and Finn fight, with the raising/lowering platform from the excellent deleted scene. Comes with Phasma (battle damaged armor and helmet) and Finn (officer outfit)

Ski Speeder ($34.99): Ski Speeder (not as hilariously oversized as the 2018 version) with Poe Dameron, Rey, BB-8, and a First Order snowtrooper.

First Order Scout Walker ($49.99): First Order AT-ST and resistance turret with 1x first order technician, Hux, 1x first order snowtrooper, Finn, and 1x resistance trooper

Dogfight over Crait ($79.99): TIE silencer and A-wing in scale to the 2021 x-wing and TIE. Comes with Kylo Ren, Tallie Lintra, 1x first order TIE pilot, Snap Wexley, 1x first order admiral, BB-9E, and 1x Gonk Droid.

First Order AT-AT ($99.99): First Order AT-AT, smaller than the 2020 imperial one. Comes with 2x first order AT-AT driver, 2x first order technician, 4x first order snowtrooper, and 2x first order heavy gunner.

Starfortress Bomber ($159.99): Starfortress (even larger than 2017 version) with full interior complement. Comes with 2x resistence pilot, 1x resistence bombardiar, 1x tail gunner, Paige Tico, Rose Tico, General Leia, and Admiral Ackbar.

UCS: UCS First Order dreadnaught ($499.99): first order dreadnaught with massive underside cannons. Comes with Captain Canady and 1x first order stormtrooper.

Quote sets:

The Last Jedi ($59.99): Crait battleground build with Luke Skywalker and Kylo Ren. Quote is "see you around, kid"

Snoke's throne room ($89.99): Snoke's throne room with the throne, the red wall, and the equipment at the sides. Comes with Supreme Leader Snoke, Rey, Kylo, and 4x praetorian guard. Can be set up to depict the fight against the guards or earlier snoke scenes. Quote is "When I found you, I saw raw, untamed power, and beyond that, something truly special."

I'm not very good with prices but a set I would really like to see is an Assault on Kamino set based on the 2008 clone wars show. It could have the Rancor Battalion guys and like P1 Fives and Echo with one of those weird Trident assault ships.

1 hour ago, Nolaheru said:

I'm not very good with prices but a set I would really like to see is an Assault on Kamino set based on the 2008 clone wars show. It could have the Rancor Battalion guys and like P1 Fives and Echo with one of those weird Trident assault ships.

If you want to check it out I made a digital Moc of this scene.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/178653-wishlist-wave-mocs-new-update-outland-tie-fighter-and-pirate-speeder/

I've been thinking about what a new republic gunship could be if they ever decide to make a new playset version. Do you folks think they'd go Clone Wars or Attack Of The Clones with it? Personally considering we've had 3 AOTC style gunships (if you include the UCS) and only 1 clone wars version I'd like to see a clone wars one.

I've been thinking about my dream minifigs to come with it, and while it's probably pure fantasy I could see:

• Ahsoka
  • Captain Rex (if he's not already in a set around the same time of release anyway, alternatively we can have Captain Vaughn or Bo Katan. Oh and technically he'd be Commander Rex for this set but he'd look the same so it doesn't matter)
  • 2x 332nd Troopers
  • A Phase 2 Pilot (im not sure if they had 332nd markings but if they did, a 332nd Clone Pilot could be a cool figure for sure)
  • 2x Deathwatch Super Commandos (the ones with the red and black armor, as your opposition for the set)

I have to imagine a modern Rep. Gunship would have to be $170+ so I don't think 6-7 figures is too unreasonable considering it's only 5 unique figures with 2 duplicates. Knowing Lego they would probably be stingy and only give us either Rex or Ahsoka, and just 1x 332nd Trooper.

I feel like the Siege of Mandalore features one of the more memorable gunship scenes outside of Attack of The Clones. I certainly wouldn't complain if they did just go with AOTC again and give us the usual figures but it'd be nice to see a fresher take on it. They could of-course do a Wolfpack Gunship or a 2003 Clone Wars Gunship but I just find that unlikely. Lego doesn't seem to have much of an issue putting out 4 of the same thing with updated techniques over 20 years considering the 4 AT-TE's we've had so I doubt they'd feel any need to go with a unique gunship style.

@Hhalcyon To be fair, the AT-TE never had any real variants, so 4 renditions that are basically the same makes sense. My ideal Gunship would be AOTC/ROTS (considering the recent AT-TE) with the following figures:

(AOTC) Yoda, Clone Pilot (x2), Clone Captain, Clone Trooper (x2), B2 Battle Droids (x2), Droideka. (ROTS) Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Clone Pilot, Clone Trooper (x2), B2 Battle Droids (x2)

Wishlist for Mando

Spoiler

I need a New Republic Guards Battle Pack. That is all. 4x Marine Blue Rebel Troopers. Absolute fire!

15 hours ago, Nolaheru said:

I'd just love more classic (read: seasons 1-3) Clone Wars sets in general. A Battle of Kamino set would be awesome.

I'd personally be eternally grateful if we ever got a Denal figure. :wub: Or my boys Mixer and Redeye, but that'll likely never happen.

Not sure if it’s worthy for me to share my wiliest here but….

i do wish there would be some molds for alien speices like Jabba the Hutt or Taurtaur. I haven’t seen them in the recent sets. I love collecting molded creatures. 

21 hours ago, Hhalcyon said:

I've been thinking about what a new republic gunship could be if they ever decide to make a new playset version. Do you folks think they'd go Clone Wars or Attack Of The Clones with it? Personally considering we've had 3 AOTC style gunships (if you include the UCS) and only 1 clone wars version I'd like to see a clone wars one.

I prefer AOTC mostly due to Anakin and the remaining Phase I clones needing the updates. Not to mention we rarely see Padme these days.

It would be nice if the next Gunship gave the option of choosing between the bubble turrets and fully closed side doors. That would be a good way of pleasing both PT fans and TCW fans.

29 minutes ago, wesker said:

I prefer AOTC mostly due to Anakin and the remaining Phase I clones needing the updates. Not to mention we rarely see Padme these days.

It would be nice if the next Gunship gave the option of choosing between the bubble turrets and fully closed side doors. That would be a good way of pleasing both PT fans and TCW fans.

I'd also prefer AOTC if I had to choose one, its a lot easier to get a couple white plates and some hinges than specialized printed bubbles. Of course this is an oversimplification, there are the differences with the arches and stuff, but still. Fingers crossed we get an accurate p1 pilot helmet and a captain if / when we get a new gunship

I think it would be really neat if LEGO made something similar to 4490 Republic Gunship and 20100 Republic Gunship at a ten USD price point. But the bonus would be four minifigure statuettes of Clone Troopers. Ant-Man has gotten printed minifigure statuettes plenty of times so it could be done.

Additionally something similar to 4495 AT-TE and 20009 AT-TE with one of those Clones could also work. Plus there is also COMCON010 Mini Republic Gunship with Mini AT-TE which contains 20009.

https://brickset.com/sets/4490-1/Republic-Gunship

https://brickset.com/sets/20010-1/Republic-Gunship

https://brickset.com/sets/4495-1/AT-TE

https://brickset.com/sets/20009-1/AT-TE-Walker

https://rebrickable.com/sets/COMCON010-1/mini-republic-dropship-at-te-brickmaster-sdcc-09-exclusive/#parts

https://brickset.com/sets/COMCON010-1/Mini-Republic-Dropship-Mini-AT-TE-Brickmaster-Pack-(SDCC-2009-exclusive)

My dream set for each film/TV show

Episode 1: the jedi temple ( sorry to start off with a cheat answer, cheat as it covers multiple movies and series) with every bell and whistle: Yoda, Yaddle Dookun(TotJ), Qui-gon, Obi-wan, Plo koon, Ahsoka ( TotJ), mace windu, Anakin, Ashla, Sors badeem, temple guard x2, bariss offer, jostica nu, pong krell, jaro tapal, cal ketsis (Padawan), oppo rancisis, Coleman kcaj, Caleb Dume, depa billaba, Yareal poof, Adia Gallia : £599.99

TotJ: forest encounter: trees, big cat animal : baby Ahsoka, Ahsoka's Mum : £17.99

Episode 2: senate building ( this is chest as we are doing multiple movies again) with palpys office, big senate chamber, and padme's bedroom ( shh I know it's a different building) with zam and anakin's (stolen) speeders as side builds : Padme, Anakin, Obi-wan, Zam Weasel, Palpatine, bail Organa, Mon mothma, mace windy, kit fisto, mas ammeda, Orn Free Taa, Jar JAR Binks, Lott Dod £379.99

CW03: Gordon's Gunship: republic gunship with the special open jaw paintjob: Fordo P1, 2 Arc troopers, the trooper withe other style helmet and quad gun, clone pilot X2, Sha- Gi, Grevious, Shaak T1 : £129.99

TCW: the invasion of Dathomir : nightsister castle, secret cave, forest of dead, Midisized MTT, vulture droid, hyena droid : grevious, Asajj, mother Talzin, old Daka, B2 x20, nightsister x6, night sister zombie X 10, would also include savage and maul for alterate Dathomir scenes :  £329.99

Episode 3: the invisible hand : Obi-wan, Anakin, Palpatine, Dooku, Grevious, magna guard x2, b1x6, b2x2, r2d2: £149.99

The bad batch: mount Tantiss with labs and Zillo : Hemlock, Scorch, Royal guard commandos x2, crosshair, nala se, imperial cloner, imperial scientist :£124.99

Solo: mimban battle pack with downsized walker mud trooper X2, mimban stormtrooper X2 :£9.99

Kenobi: fortress inquisitorius with amber tomb room, torture room, hanger and dojo, would double as a fallen order set: Obi-wan, Leia, Vader, purge trooper X2, Cal, Merrin, Cere, Second Sister, third sister, forth sister, grand inquisitor, Tala £189.99

Rebels: UCS ghost : Ezra, Hera, Chopper, Sabine, Zeb, Kannan, Kallus, Rex, Ap-5, Ahsoka, Hondo, Ketsis : £679.99

Rogue one: Tie reaper: death trooper X5, tie pilot, Baze malbus, farns moselbee. ; £79.99

Episode 4: stormtrooper battle pack with computer terminal and crates build: 4 stormtroopers :£9.99

Episode 5: force ghost Obi-wan polybag: gwp free with a y star wars purchase over £20

Episode 6: MBS Jabba's palace : jabba, Lando, leia Boushh, Han, Luke, Chewie, C3po, r2d2, Rees yees, bin fortuna, max rebo, oola, sy snootles, salacious crumb, droopy mckool, Lyn me, Gretta, gamorean X3, amanaman, rotta ( not in episode 6 I know but he's in this sect any way okay), 8d8, Ev9- d9, thaleen dancer, Boba fett. £349.99

The Mandalorian: refinery dining hall, with window escape feature, tables and face scanning machine : 'brown eyes', Miggs Mayfield, shore trooper X2, vallen hess :£29.99 

The book of Boba Fett: battle for mos espa, with moulded Rancor, 2 brick built scropneks city ruins, peli's wagon thing : peli Moto, Pykes X3, Pykes leader, Drash, Skad, Krasantan, Boba Fett, Din Djarin, cad bane, Grogu, Tongue : £99.99

Resistance: pirate's modified lamba shuttle: Kragan Gorr ,synara San, Sidon ithawno, torra doza, Kazuda xiono, warbird pirate drell, warbird pirate valik :£79.99

Episode 7: takodwn castle : Maz Kanata, Rey, Han, chewie, Finn, Tr-8r (FN-2199), kylo ren, bb8, quigold, Sidon ithawno, bazine nedall, grummgar :£114.99

Episode 8: faither stables gwp : broom boy and a molded faither : free with any purchase over £60

Episode 9: droidsmith shop: Babu Frik, other anzellian, C3po, Rey : £12.99

Visiond : the space station aerial temple interio room from the ninth jedi, with the margrave's mech : Kara, margrave Juro, Hanbei, Ethan, homen, four nines :£44.99

Oof it would be shockingly expensive if they all came out at once so they can stagger them ? 

On 3/15/2023 at 7:45 AM, Agent Kallus said:

And a good one, too. You should do more of these!

TROS wave. Again, not my favorite movie, but some interesting vehicles.

Poe's X-wing Microfighter ($9.99): Poe Dameron

TIE Dagger microfighter ($9.99): Final order TIE pilot

Millenium falcon vs star destroyer microfighter ($19.99): Lando Calrissian and General Pryde

Final Order battle pack ($14.99): 2x sith troopers, 1x white jet trooper, 1x treadspeeder driver. Build is a treadspeeder

Resistance calvary battle pack ($14.99): 4x resistance trooper (2x with hoth style helmets, one with scarf and hair, one with rounder helmet). Build is two orbacks.

Dyad Duel ($19.99): half of Kylo's trophy room and half of the kjimi street. Comes with Kylo Ren and Rey.

Orback Assault ($34.99): first order turret with an orback. Comes with Finn, Jannah, BB-8, and a Sith Jet Trooper.

TIE Whisper ($49.99): More in-scale with 2021 TIE. Comes with Kylo Ren, Palpatine (with small Omnic Harness build), a final order technician, and a sovereign protector.

Poe Dameron's X-wing starfighter ($59.99): More in scale with the 2021 T-65. Comes with Poe Dameron (pilot), Jess Pava, Aftab Ackbar, General Leia, and R2-D2.

UA-TT ($89.99): UA-TT with a small droid workshop. 2x first order driver, 2x first order snowtrooper, Kjimi Poe Dameron, Zorri Bliss, C-3PO, and Babu Frick.

Night Buzzard ($119.99): Significantly larger than previous model. Comes with Cardo, Trudgen, Kuruk, Vicrul, Ushar, Ap'lek, and Kylo Ren.

UCS: UCS TIE Whisper ($199.99): TIE Whisper with Kylo Ren (arm printing), Palpatine (omnic harness connected to stand)

Quote set:

Binary Sunset ($49.99): Skywalker homestead and a small rock for a character to star at the sunset while stepping up on. Comes with Rey, BB-8, Luke Skywalker (farmboy), and Anakin Skywalker (episode 2). Quote is "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..."

The Emperor Reborn ($79.99): Sith Throne and terrain, including the chasm in front and an Omnic Harness to the side. Comes with Rey, Ben Solo, The Emperor (omnic Harness), the Emperor (reborn), and 2x sovereign protectors. Quote is "I am ALL THE SITH!"

Edited by Mandalorianknight

On 3/20/2023 at 12:08 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

And a good one, too. You should do more of these!

Thank you, do have a few digital WIPs, hopefully they'll be ready for sharing soon, but I'm quite busy lately.

Clone Wars anniversary wave part I (seasons 1-3).

The Twilight ($79.99): Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, R2-D2, Captain Rex, Clone Trooper Denal, General Grievous.

Separatist Shuttle ($49.99): Pilot Battle Droid, Nute Gunray, 2x Battle Droid, Padme Amidala, Commander Gree.

Republic Y-Wing Bomber ($59.99): Broadside, ARF Trooper (Geonosis Camo), Republic Astromech, Geonosian Warrior. Comes with CIS Speeder

Separatist Foes ($34.99): Commando Droid Captain, 2x Commando Droid, 2x Super Battle Droid (Quell), Assassin Probe, Droideka, 2x 501st Clone Trooper (Mixer and Redeye). Pod-Hunter.

Battle of Kamino ($59.99): Trident-class Assault Ship. 2x Aqua Droid, Asajj Ventress, Anakin Skywalker, Echo, Fives, 99.

Army of the Republic Battle Pack ($19.99): 212th Clone Trooper (Longshot), 212th Clone Trooper (Gearshift), 2x Clone Troopers. Crab Droid. This pack would bring back the old floodlights.

V-19 Starfighter ($49.99): Clone Pilot, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Commander Cody, Admiral Yularen.

Republic Gunship ($129.99): Warthog, Commander Wolffe, 2x 104th Clone Trooper, Plo Koon, 2x Battle Droid, Crab Droid. Plo's Bros decaling.

BONUS QUOTE SET:

Duel on Kamino: Asajj Ventress, Anakin Skywalker, Clone Trooper. Kaminoan platform with upper level scaffolding, escape pod. "Look, it's the general!"

Edited by ARC2149Nova

Spoilers for the Bad Batch ep 14.

Up until now I hadn't really seen much set potential with the Bad Batch, although I have enjoyed the season so far. However I think Echo's ship at the beginning of the last episode would make for a cool set, likely similar to the Justifier from last year. Only sticking point for me is play features - aside from opening hatches and the detachable pod, I don't see the opportunity for many. Then again, the same could be said about the Justifier, so...

Minifigs: Echo, Gregor, Fireball, Howzer (prisoner garb, unfortunately). To oppose them, a TK trooper and/or a clone commando, maybe throw in the imperial commander too.

I'm a bit disappointed at the apparent lack of Bad Batch sets for this season but yeah, there's not a lot I could really see them making. There's still a couple things I can think of, beyond the obvious battle packs we would all want (Elite Squad Troopers, P2 Shinies, Coruscant Guard, TK Troopers) and maybe a Havoc Marauder remake someday.

Tech's Riot Racer ($30): Not super likely but this could at least give us a fun little build. Figures would include Season 2 Tech (New!), Cid (New!) and a buildable TAY-0 Droid (New!).

Imperial V-Wing Fighter ($35): Updated version of a set we got many years ago. Figures would include Season 2 Omega (New!) and whatever trooper or pilot that is supposed to be manning these ships in the show (New!). 

AAT ($40): Technically a Season One set. This could be a tan/brown recolor of the 2021 AAT and include Republic Crosshair (New!), Caleb Dume (New!), Depa Billaba (New!) and two battle droids.

Crosshair's Imperial Attack Shuttle ($100): A much-needed updated version of the Republic Attack Shuttle but with the Imperial color scheme. Figures could include Imperial Crosshair with the updated helmet mold to allow for a range-finder, Imperial Commander Cody (New!), Admiral Rampart (New!) and two plain P2 Clone Troopers (New!).

Untitled Clone Freighter ($140): The same thing @TeddytheSpoon is suggesting, though I'd change the minifigure selection to include Season 2 Echo (New!), Season 2 Rex (New!), Season 2 Hunter (New!), Season 2 Wrecker (New!), Fireball (New!) and Gregor (New!).