MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

1 hour ago, The Stud said:

I don’t think they’d do a version of that location at quite that size. Besides the cultural phenomenon of The Mandalorian, I don’t see Lego doing any D2Cs based off the other TV shows, especially limited series like Kenobi.

Besides, the base is a similar design to Fortress Vader which cost about $130, which means that a Fortress Inquisitorius would probably cost closer to $160-180ish nowadays. Even if that episode was probably the weakest of the series, it was still a cool location that would look great in Lego form. Still, I don’t see Lego choosing it over some of the spaceships featured in the series.

Totally agree. I could see a smaller set based on the final fight of Fallen Order like @Yoshifan33 suggests, but not a massive set. The location just isn't that well known.

Again, here's the template if anyone wants to try to fill it out with some sets they'd want to see! If you want to see a set designed, let me know! I really do want to get started on making the sets. 

Spoiler

Ok, here's the sort of template for the wishlist, with two spots already filled:

Microfighter (2)

Microfighter dual pack (1)

$15-range battle pack (2)

$20-range duel set (1)

$25-40 range system set (1)

Per SW's V-19 Torrent ($49.99): Clone pilot (p1), clone trooper (p1), captain rex (p1), anakin skywalker (clone wars, navy and maroon robes), 2x b1 battle droid.

$70-100 range system set (2)

Mandalorianknight's Suwantek TL-1800 freighter ($119.99): TL-1800 with interior cockpit, gunnery stations, 2 rooms (with hidden equipment closets) and a small hanger with room for Brightwater's bike. Comes with Daric Larone, Taxtro Grave, Saberan Marcoss, Joak Quiller, Korlo Brightwater, (all in their non-armored outfits), and Mara Jade, as well as 3 stormtrooper armor suits and 1 scout trooper armor suit for the closets.

$120-160 range system set (1)

$25-40 range quote diorama (1)

$50-80 range quote diorama (1)

16 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Totally agree. I could see a smaller set based on the final fight of Fallen Order like @Yoshifan33 suggests, but not a massive set. The location just isn't that well known.

Again, here's the template if anyone wants to try to fill it out with some sets they'd want to see! If you want to see a set designed, let me know! I really do want to get started on making the sets. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, here's the sort of template for the wishlist, with two spots already filled:

Microfighter (2)

$20-range duel set (1)

Per SW's V-19 Torrent ($49.99): Clone pilot (p1), clone trooper (p1), captain rex (p1), anakin skywalker (clone wars, navy and maroon robes), 2x b1 battle droid.

Mandalorianknight's Suwantek TL-1800 freighter ($119.99): TL-1800 with interior cockpit, gunnery stations, 2 rooms (with hidden equipment closets) and a small hanger with room for Brightwater's bike. Comes with Daric Larone, Taxtro Grave, Saberan Marcoss, Joak Quiller, Korlo Brightwater, (all in their non-armored outfits), and Mara Jade, as well as 3 stormtrooper armor suits and 1 scout trooper armor suit for the closets.

$120-160 range system set (1)

For the $120-160 range set could you build the scarif citadel tower? I'm currently making one (although the one I'm making is a bit bigger than what could be done in the 120-160 range) and it would be interesting to see how our designs compare.

Edited by CrappyMocMaker

6 hours ago, CrappyMocMaker said:

For the $120-160 range set could you build the scarif citadel tower? I'm currently making one (although the one I'm making is a bit bigger than what could be done in the 120-160 range) and it would be interesting to see how our designs compare.

Done. You've given me the excuse I need to justify rewatching rogue one for the 478th time. And it will be cool to see how ours compare. I put in the description below how I'm going to try to lay out the set, but I think even if we were planning on doing it the same way, it'll still turn out differently.

Updated template with your citadel suggestion. 

Spoiler

Microfighter (2)

$20-range duel set (1)

Per SW's V-19 Torrent ($49.99): Clone pilot (p1), clone trooper (p1), captain rex (p1), anakin skywalker (clone wars, navy and maroon robes), 2x b1 battle droid.

Mandalorianknight's Suwantek TL-1800 freighter ($119.99): TL-1800 with interior cockpit, gunnery stations, 2 rooms (with hidden equipment closets) and a small hanger with room for Brightwater's bike. Comes with Daric Larone, Taxtro Grave, Saberan Marcoss, Joak Quiller, Korlo Brightwater, (all in their non-armored outfits), and Mara Jade, as well as 3 stormtrooper armor suits and 1 scout trooper armor suit for the closets.

CrappyMocMaker's Scarif Citadel tower ($149.99): Scarif citadel tower. Three main levels (lower hall, data vault entrance, vault room climb) as well as space at the top for the Jyn/Krennic showdown. Possibly a turbolift if I can fit one. Comes with Jyn Erso (vest), Cassian Andor (tan shirt), Imperial Ground Crew, Imperial Officer, Director Krennic, K-2SO, 2x stormtroopers, and 2x shoretroopers.

Oh, and no need to be polite with the "could you", I'm begging for some ideas for this. Microfighters, battle packs, anything! I have, like, 2 ideas I could still do, but I'm drawing blanks for most of this stuff. I almost want to @ some of the guys who made idea lists for last year's, but I don't know if that's a breach of internet etiquette to @ people like that, so for now I'll just call upon @ArrowBricks, as I just recently made those 2023 predictions off his post so he's the first one that comes to mind.

@Mandalorianknight a couple of suggestions:

Microfighter dual pack: Zam's airspeeder and Obi-Wan and/or Anakin's yellow speeder. Always appears on wishlists so could be an interesting twist on it...

Similarly, I'll suggest the oft-requested Exegol duel, but as a quote set ("and I... Am all the Jedi"). I'll let you decide which price range to put it in, but it could maybe fit in the $25-40 range since the bulk of it would be palpatine's robot arm.

9 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

@Mandalorianknight a couple of suggestions:

Microfighter dual pack: Zam's airspeeder and Obi-Wan and/or Anakin's yellow speeder. Always appears on wishlists so could be an interesting twist on it...

Similarly, I'll suggest the oft-requested Exegol duel, but as a quote set ("and I... Am all the Jedi"). I'll let you decide which price range to put it in, but it could maybe fit in the $25-40 range since the bulk of it would be palpatine's robot arm.

Done and Done. I wouldn't be surprised if that Exogol qoute set ends up happening as an official set down the line.

Spoiler

Microfighter (2)

TeddytheSpoon's Coruscant speeder chase microfighters ($19.99): Zam Wessel and Anakin Skywalker (EP2)

Mandalorianknight's 212th battle pack ($14.99): Commander Cody, 2x 212th trooper, and 1x airbourne trooper. Comes with a Crab Droid.

$15-range battle pack (1)

$20-range duel set (1)

Per SW's V-19 Torrent ($49.99): Clone pilot (p1), clone trooper (p1), captain rex (p1), anakin skywalker (clone wars, navy and maroon robes), 2x b1 battle droid.

Mandalorianknight's Suwantek TL-1800 freighter ($119.99): TL-1800 with interior cockpit, gunnery stations, 2 rooms (with hidden equipment closets) and a small hanger with room for Brightwater's bike. Comes with Daric Larone, Taxtro Grave, Saberan Marcoss, Joak Quiller, Korlo Brightwater, (all in their non-armored outfits), and Mara Jade, as well as 3 stormtrooper armor suits and 1 scout trooper armor suit for the closets.

CrappyMocMaker's Scarif Citadel tower ($149.99): Scarif citadel tower. Three main levels (lower hall, data vault entrance, vault room climb) as well as space at the top for the Jyn/Krennic showdown. Possibly a turbolift if I can fit one. Comes with Jyn Erso (vest), Cassian Andor (tan shirt), Imperial Ground Crew, Imperial Officer, Director Krennic, K-2SO, 2x stormtroopers, and 2x shoretroopers.

TeddytheSpoon's The final battle ($39.99): "And I..am all the jedi": Sith Throne and omnic harness with Exogol terrain and a crevice. Comes with Rey, Palpatine (reborn), Palpatine (omnic Harness), and Ben Solo. 

6/14 listed (I added another of my own ideas as well), we're closing in!

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Not for the list but i have to write this down now because i have to get it out of my head :laugh:

I have many ideas for sets but there is only one set i really want: Madam Garsa Fwip's cantina, the Sanctuary. The set comes with a detailed facade and a rather sparse roof and side walls (to minmize the costs :ugh:) The floor will slide out of the back, so you could display (and play with) the interior separately.

The interior consists of a bar and that red seating area where we can see Krrsantan in one of the scenes. Then there will be a large round gambling table with a croupier droid in the center. At the back, opposite to the entrance, we will find a little stage area. The bar at one of the sides, the stage area and the entrance will be 2 plates higher than the main floor. 1200 parts, 129,99€ and comes with 8 minifigures:

- Garsa Fwip and the yellow Twi'lek waitress

- Black Krrsantan and a Trandoshan

- Max Rebo and a croupier droid

- Boba and Fennec

16 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Oh, and no need to be polite with the "could you", I'm begging for some ideas for this. Microfighters, battle packs, anything!

In that case, how about Ventress's fan blade ship from either The Clone Wars or Clone wars. Or fortress inquisitorius set based on both Kenobi and JFO.

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

In that case, how about Ventress's fan blade ship from either The Clone Wars or Clone wars. Or fortress inquisitorius set based on both Kenobi and JFO.

Oh, the Fanblade, I forgot about that one and it's been a while since we saw a Ventress minifig (which I'd love to get in a non-TCW/2003 style), nice pick.

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Done and Done. I wouldn't be surprised if that Exogol qoute set ends up happening as an official set down the line.

Reveal hidden contents

Microfighter (2)

TeddytheSpoon's Coruscant speeder chase microfighters ($19.99): Zam Wessel and Anakin Skywalker (EP2)

Mandalorianknight's 212th battle pack ($14.99): Commander Cody, 2x 212th trooper, and 1x airbourne trooper. Comes with a Crab Droid.

$15-range battle pack (1)

$20-range duel set (1)

TeddytheSpoon's The final battle ($39.99): "And I..am all the jedi": Sith Throne and omnic harness with Exogol terrain and a crevice. Comes with Rey, Palpatine (reborn), Palpatine (omnic Harness), and Ben Solo. 

6/14 listed (I added another of my own ideas as well), we're closing in!

Zam and Anakin's speeders could be the two standalone microfighters, and then for the dual pack it could be an orback vs a final order lander, that way you can keep the creature vs ship trend that lego has for the dual pack. And then for the duel set maybe Dooku vs Yoda?

5 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Yeah, that'll be a fun challenge and good to go against the torrent fighter. fortress inquisitorius... hrmm. I'm not sure how well I can execute that. Let me know if what I wrote in the spoiler below doesn't work.

2 hours ago, CrappyMocMaker said:

Zam and Anakin's speeders could be the two standalone microfighters, and then for the dual pack it could be an orback vs a final order lander, that way you can keep the creature vs ship trend that lego has for the dual pack. And then for the duel set maybe Dooku vs Yoda?

Ah, shoot, now we're getting into changing the ones on there already. I see your point, but I don't know that separating the two speeders would work well either, they kind of work in tandem. I do like the idea of adding Orbacks though, I tried to work it in. Like I said above with the inquisitor thing, let me know if you think it strays too far (I mean, in this case it strays pretty far, so I guess it's more like let me know if I massacred your idea too much)

Yoda V Dooku is PERFECT though, that's the duel set now.

Spoiler

Microfighter (2)

CrappyMocMaker's resistance battle pack ($14.99): 4x resistance trooper, 2x orbacks.

CrappyMocMaker's Geonosis duel ($19.99): The hanger entrance and a large pillar to knock over. Some of the wall fixtures have functions on the back to knock them off the wall at yoda. Comes with Yoda and Dooku.

Agent Kallus's Fanblade Starfighter ($69.99): Ventress's Fanblade starfighter with Asajj Ventress (TCW), Obi-Wan Kenobi, Savage Opress, and Darth Maul (robot legs).

$70-100 range system set (1)

Agent Kallus's Fortress Inquisitorius ($79.99): The torture chamber from Kenobi/Fallen order, raised a bit with that ambiguous pit behind it and the chair centered. Comes with Cal Kestis, Second Sister, Vader, Cere Junda, 2x stormtrooper, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and young Leia. Parts are included to represent stages of the second sister fight. (like trans clear parts for the shockwaves).

Alright! only 4 sets left, and two of those are microfighters! If anyone's got suggestions for them, great, but there's few enough left that I can fill them in. I'm going to start building tomorrow. I don't know how long it'll take, but I'm hoping I'll finish the wave before I go to college in August.

32 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Alright! only 4 sets left, and two of those are microfighters! If anyone's got suggestions for them, great, but there's few enough left that I can fill them in. I'm going to start building tomorrow. I don't know how long it'll take, but I'm hoping I'll finish the wave before I go to college in August.

If there's no better options another idea is one of the microfighters:
one choice between Delta 7, Delta 7B or ETA-2 with a jedi of your choice that is not named Anakin or Obi-Wan, but it could make the wishwave a bit prequel-centered :D

13 hours ago, Per_SW said:

If there's no better options another idea is one of the microfighters:
one choice between Delta 7, Delta 7B or ETA-2 with a jedi of your choice that is not named Anakin or Obi-Wan, but it could make the wishwave a bit prequel-centered :D

Yup. I'll have the others be OT then, here's the full list now:

Spoiler

Per SW's Ahsoka's ETA-2 ($9.99): Ahsoka Tano (seasons 3-5 of CW)

Luke's Landspeeder ($9.99): Luke Skywalker (hat, poncho)

212th battle pack ($14.99): Commander Cody, 2x 212th trooper, and 1x airbourne trooper. Comes with a Crab Droid.

CrappyMocMaker's resistance battle pack ($14.99): 4x resistance trooper, 2x orbacks.

CrappyMocMaker's Geonosis duel ($19.99): The hanger entrance and a large pillar to knock over. Some of the wall fixtures have functions on the back to knock them off the wall at yoda. Comes with Yoda and Dooku.

Shield Generator Attack ($34.99): Hoth shield generator with a P-Tower and Probot. Comes with Hoth Leia, a Hoth Rebel Trooper, and 2 snowtroopers.

Agent Kallus's Fanblade Starfighter ($69.99): Ventress's Fanblade starfighter with Asajj Ventress (TCW), Obi-Wan Kenobi, Savage Opress, and Darth Maul (robot legs).

Death Star Escape ($89.99): Two-leveled build. The lower level is the trash compactor, which has a wall closing function. The upper level is the detention block with two rooms: the outer security area with console, and Leia's cell with a trapdoor next to it for them to go from the vent into the trash compactor. Comes with Han Solo (stormtrooper), Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper), Princess Leia, Chewbacca, an imperial navy trooper, and 2x stormtrooper.

Suwantek TL-1800 freighter ($119.99): TL-1800 with interior cockpit, gunnery stations, 2 rooms (with hidden equipment closets) and a small hanger with room for Brightwater's bike. Comes with Daric Larone, Taxtro Grave, Saberan Marcoss, Joak Quiller, Korlo Brightwater, (all in their non-armored outfits), and Mara Jade, as well as 3 stormtrooper armor suits and 1 scout trooper armor suit for the closets.

Agent Kallus's Fortress Inquisitorius ($79.99): The torture chamber from Kenobi/Fallen order, raised a bit with that ambiguous pit behind it and the chair centered. Comes with Cal Kestis, Second Sister, Vader, Cere Junda, 2x stormtrooper, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and young Leia. Parts are included to represent stages of the second sister fight. (like trans clear parts for the shockwaves).

So that's 6 prequel/TCW sets, 6 OT era sets, 2 sequel sets, and a kenobi/fallen order set. Seems like an alright distrubution. I'll be getting started in like 10 minutes with the microfighters, but I had kind of a cool idea...what would you have as the GWPs for this wave? Say, one vehicle polybag and one set at a $20-30 value range that has an exclusive figure. 

16 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Ah, shoot, now we're getting into changing the ones on there already. I see your point, but I don't know that separating the two speeders would work well either, they kind of work in tandem. I do like the idea of adding Orbacks though, I tried to work it in. Like I said above with the inquisitor thing, let me know if you think it strays too far (I mean, in this case it strays pretty far, so I guess it's more like let me know if I massacred your idea too much)

I'm just here for brick built space horses :D

For GWPs might I suggest any of the following:

Vehicle Polybag GWP

- X-Wing Starfighter (slightly bigger than the advent calendar ones)

- TIE Interceptor

- TIE Bomber

- The Razorcrest

Location Set GWP

- Lars Family Moisture Farm (Uncle Owen, vaporator and part of the house dome or entry door)

- Jakku Walker (Rey with Pilot Helmet, inside of Jakku AT-AT that she uses as a home)

- Operation Stardust (Jyn Erso, Scarif Tower Record Bank section)

Cheers :)

On 7/1/2022 at 12:49 PM, The Stud said:

I don’t think they’d do a version of that location at quite that size. Besides the cultural phenomenon of The Mandalorian, I don’t see Lego doing any D2Cs based off the other TV shows, especially limited series like Kenobi.

Besides, the base is a similar design to Fortress Vader which cost about $130, which means that a Fortress Inquisitorius would probably cost closer to $160-180ish nowadays. Even if that episode was probably the weakest of the series, it was still a cool location that would look great in Lego form. Still, I don’t see Lego choosing it over some of the spaceships featured in the series.

if it only appeared in kenobi, this would make sense.  Don't get me wrong a fortress inquisitorius set would be nice either way, however the fortress inquisitorius in addition to appearing in kenobi was also a prominent part of the fallen order game.  We know now that lego doesnt have qualms about making fallen order sets at the very least over how "violent" it is, and that given how fallen order is a star wars game with a story in place as well as a best-seller and considering how the BD-1 model caters more to older lego star wars fans as well as the game itself, it would make sense for any potential fallen order set to reflect upon that.  If not for that alone, can you fit all the cool features of the inquisitorius into a vader castle-sized set?  This doesnt have to include the jedi tomb ofc, it is doubtful whether or not lego would make something as dark, but it would be nice to get a tera sinube minifig lol

18 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, that'll be a fun challenge and good to go against the torrent fighter. fortress inquisitorius... hrmm. I'm not sure how well I can execute that. Let me know if what I wrote in the spoiler below doesn't work.

Yoda V Dooku is PERFECT though, that's the duel set now.

Hide contents

Microfighter (2)

$70-100 range system set (1)

Sorry been unwell recently! 

Couple of ideas from me: 

Microfighters: 

Imperial UA-TT: White first Order Officer (has a name just cannot find currently)

The Fortitude: (any Pilot of your choice) 

Republic Firefighter: Firefighter Pilot 

Republic SPHA-T: Phase I Clone Gunner 

system scale: choose price range you desire (should be obvious at two slots left of course!) 

Geonosian Starfighter w/turret: Geonosian Pilot, Winged Geonosian, Kit Fisto

Any of the Microfighters listed above 

Imperial V-Wing (Bad Batch): TK Trooper, Clone Commando, Hunter 

Kylo Ren’s Tie Echelon: Kylo Ren, Commander Pyre, Dok-Ondar

Count Dooku’s Solar Sailer: Count Dooku, FA-4, Yoda (parachute feature would be so intriguing) 

1 hour ago, ArrowBricks said:

Sorry been unwell recently! 

Geonosian Starfighter w/turret: Geonosian Pilot, Winged Geonosian, Kit Fisto

Imperial V-Wing (Bad Batch): TK Trooper, Clone Commando, Hunter 

Sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope you're feeling better soon.

I've altered my list to fit in the geonosian set. Most of these are really good options, I've just run out of space. If I have time to build it, I'll add the V-wing in a new slot, since that one's also especially good.

3 hours ago, Omand said:

- The Razorcrest

Perfect. That's the vehicle GWP.

4 hours ago, CrappyMocMaker said:

I'm just here for brick built space horses :D

Well then, brick built space horses it is!

Final List (except for the larger GWP with exclusive figure, which is still open):

Spoiler

Omand's Razor Crest GWP ($4.99 value)

Open- Larger GWP ($20-30 value range): 1 exclusive figure

Mandalorianknight's Luke's Landspeeder ($9.99): Luke Skywalker (hat, poncho)

-subject to change if someone has a better idea. Ideally OT to maintain balance. Scarif Stormtroopers battle pack ($14.99): 2x shoretrooper, 1x death trooper, 1x stormtrooper. Build is a small bit of terrain with crate, palm tree, and turret.

Arrowbricks's Geonosian Swarm ($39.99): geonosian starfighter and sonic cannon with 2x winged geonosian, 1x geonosian pilot, Kit Fisto, and 2x geonosis battle droid.

Mandalorianknight's Battle of Hoth ($89.99): Hoth Ion Cannon and Shield Generator. The ion cannon is built into a snowbank with a small interior command center. There's a function to blow the shield generator and another to blow a hole in the command center wall. Comes with Hoth Leia, Carlist Rieekan, R-3PO, 2x hoth rebel trooper, 2x snowtrooper, Vader, and a Probe Droid.

Alright, off to build.

14 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

So that's 6 prequel/TCW sets, 6 OT era sets, 2 sequel sets, and a kenobi/fallen order set. Seems like an alright distrubution. I'll be getting started in like 10 minutes with the microfighters, but I had kind of a cool idea...what would you have as the GWPs for this wave? Say, one vehicle polybag and one set at a $20-30 value range that has an exclusive figure. 

GWPs is a neat idea. I like @Omand's Operation Stardust (Rogue One supremacy and all that), but for something a bit more out of left-field... How about the Jedi archives with a Jocasta Nu figure? I know it's not really from any movies (I can't even remember if she was in the Clone Wars all that prominently), but I can't think of many better ways to get her in minifigure form.

9 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

GWPs is a neat idea. I like @Omand's Operation Stardust (Rogue One supremacy and all that), but for something a bit more out of left-field... How about the Jedi archives with a Jocasta Nu figure? I know it's not really from any movies (I can't even remember if she was in the Clone Wars all that prominently), but I can't think of many better ways to get her in minifigure form.

Ooo, that's a good option. Somewhat well-known location with a cool aesthetic that doesn't feel like it'd be a set on it's own, with a figure that's somewhat desirable, but again, not enough to "carry" a set.

Final list:

Spoiler

TeddytheSpoon's Jedi Archives DWP ($24.99 value): Jedi Archvies with a couple jedi busts, the shelves, a console, and Jocasta Nu.

-subject to change if someone has a better idea. Ideally OT to maintain balance. Scarif Stormtroopers battle pack ($14.99): 2x shoretrooper, 1x death trooper, 1x stormtrooper. Build is a small bit of terrain with crate, palm tree, and turret.

Arrowbricks's Geonosian Swarm ($39.99): geonosian starfighter and sonic cannon with 2x winged geonosian, 1x geonosian pilot, Kit Fisto, and 2x geonosis battle droid.

Mandalorianknight's Battle of Hoth ($89.99): Hoth Ion Cannon and Shield Generator. The ion cannon is built into a snowbank with a small interior command center. There's a function to blow the shield generator and another to blow a hole in the command center wall. Comes with Hoth Leia, Carlist Rieekan, R-3PO, 2x hoth rebel trooper, 2x snowtrooper, Vader, and a Probe Droid.

I also like @Omand's stardust set, but unfortunately I'm already that room in the citadel set.

Looks like a good line up, I'll look forward to the finished result.

funnily enough, I made pretty much the exact same Battle pack for one of my LDD Wishlist MOC waves, not that that should stop you.

50026843733_a43f6aef0b_z.jpg Flickr

Edited by Agent Kallus

3 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

funnily enough, I made pretty much the exact same Battle pack for one of my LDD Wishlist MOC waves, not that that should stop you.

50026843733_a43f6aef0b_z.jpg Flickr

That would be an amazing battle pack! I really hope Lego goes back to doing four battle packs annually because that betters the chances for us getting stuff like this. Crazy to think that we haven’t gotten any proper Rogue One sets since 2017. (Excluding Vader’s Castle and that Bail Organa figure from the 2019 Tantive IV.)

5 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

funnily enough, I made pretty much the exact same Battle pack for one of my LDD Wishlist MOC waves, not that that should stop you. F

Thanks. But I am gonna make one more change now, I'm not gonna try and compete with that. Very well-done.

Spoiler

TeddytheSpoon's Jedi Archives DWP ($24.99 value): Jedi Archvies with a couple jedi busts, the shelves, a console, and Jocasta Nu.

Mandalorianknight's Endor bunker battle pack ($14.99): small bit of endor bunker with radar dish and speeder bike. Comes with 2x stormtrooper, 1x scout trooper, 1x navy trooper.

2 hours ago, The Stud said:

That would be an amazing battle pack! I really hope Lego goes back to doing four battle packs annually because that betters the chances for us getting stuff like this. Crazy to think that we haven’t gotten any proper Rogue One sets since 2017. (Excluding Vader’s Castle and that Bail Organa figure from the 2019 Tantive IV.)

I'm just hoping for the return of ANY 4-figure, $15 battle packs. If there's no other way, I suppose the $20 ones are ok as well, but as-is we've had 3 battle packs in the past 2 and a half years, 2 of which included only 3 figures.

Even then, Vader's castle was a cross-media set (figure from the VR game), and like you say, Bail's just the figure from an otherwise ANH set. It's crazy to me that we don't get more, since it was the only recent SW film that the audience universally seemed to like (and made a sh*t ton of money).

Just here to post my guesses at the next $30+ clone trooper pack(s):

Republic Swamp Speeder ($29.99): Similar to the 2010 model, a tad beefier. Figures are Aayla Secura, Commander Bly (w/macro binoculars), 2x 327th Star Corps Troopers, 2 Super Battle Droids.

Skirmish on Saluecami ($49.99): 2 BARC Speeders (2011 sized), Crab Droid, AT-RT (to scale). Stass Allie, 2x BARC Troopers, 91st Clone Trooper, 2 Battle Droids, 1 Super Battle Droid.

Wookie Attack ($49.99): Wookie Ornithopter, 2x Wookie Warriors (armored), 2x Kashyyyk Scout Troopers, Quinlan Vos. Spider Droid.

Plus some more old EU clones:

ARC-170 ($69.99): Captain Jag, Clone Pilot, Astromech Droid, 2x 442nd Siege Battalion Troopers.

Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter ($29.99): Blade of Dorin, Plo Koon (new head sculpt), Astromech Droid, 2x Fifth Fleet Security Troopers (alternately, 2x 104th Battalion Troopers)

On 7/8/2022 at 5:59 AM, ARC2149Nova said:

Just here to post my guesses at the next $30+ clone trooper pack(s):

Republic Swamp Speeder ($29.99): Similar to the 2010 model, a tad beefier. Figures are Aayla Secura, Commander Bly (w/macro binoculars), 2x 327th Star Corps Troopers, 2 Super Battle Droids.

Skirmish on Saluecami ($49.99): 2 BARC Speeders (2011 sized), Crab Droid, AT-RT (to scale). Stass Allie, 2x BARC Troopers, 91st Clone Trooper, 2 Battle Droids, 1 Super Battle Droid.

Wookie Attack ($49.99): Wookie Ornithopter, 2x Wookie Warriors (armored), 2x Kashyyyk Scout Troopers, Quinlan Vos. Spider Droid.

Just caught my saliva. Juicy. 

On 7/9/2022 at 4:23 PM, ArrowBricks said:

Just caught my saliva. Juicy. 

You and me both. @ARC2149Nova, those are some great sets. A new Swamp Speeder would be perfect, especially given Lego's weird insistence on $30-40 GAR vehicles, they should at least do one that fits the price range instead of BARCS and AT-RTs. And since they love doing kashyyyk sets almost as much as they love hoth, it'd be nice to get one that brings back the wookie warriors and ornitheraptor. 

Edit: Update on the wishlist. I've finished all microfighters, batttle packs, the duel set, and the geonosian cannon/starfighter set. (Though I might go back to that one. The rest of the builds I think are pretty solid, but in that one the starfighter alone was like 450 pieces, which was way over the piece count I was going for for the whole set, and when I re-did it with a smaller piece count it looks...not as good. Still better than the 2011 though.) So that's a solid chunk of the sets finished. Tomorrow I'm going to start working on the torrent and fanblade.