MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

12 minutes ago, The Stud said:

I’ve had army building on my mind this year so I figured that I’d make a list of some of the Accessory Sets, Battle Packs and larger sets that are ideal for army building (like the AAT or Republic Fighter Tank of recent years) that I’d like to see in the next few years. I’ll try to be realistic with these, but some of these are definitely wishlist material. 

Prequels/Clone Wars

The Siege of Mandalore Accessory Set ($15): The build would be some crates and a turret of some sort. Minifigures would include two 332nd Troopers and either an Ahsoka reuse or even a new Captain Vaughn [If we get a Commander Cody figure this summer or somewhere else down the line, they can reuse a new helmet mold between the two.]

Clone Trooper Battle Pack ($20): The builds would be another BARC Speeder and a Command Post. The figures would include two plain Phase Two Clones (New!) and two Coruscant Guard troopers. (New!)

212th Utapau Attack Battle Pack ($20): The build would be a Crab Droid and the figures would include three 212th Clone Troopers (New!) and one 212th Airborne Trooper.

Separatist Tank Droid ($30): The build would be what you’d expect. Figures would include two 327th Troopers (New!), a pilot Battle Droid and a regular Battle Droid.

The Dark Times (Era Between the PT and OT)

Elite Squad Battle Pack ($20): I have no ideas for the builds but this pack would include two Elite Squad Troopers (New!) and two TK Troopers (New!) from The Bad Batch.

Purge Trooper Battle Pack ($20): Again, no ideas for the build, but the figures here would be one Purge Trooper Commander (New!) and three Purge Troopers (New!). They’d all have different weapons like in the game. 

Mimban Mudtrooper Battle Pack ($20): The build would be a small version of the AT-DT. Figures would include two Mimban Stormtroopers and two Imperial Mudtroopers (New!) [Admittedly, not a very realistic battle pack at this point.]

Imperial Supercommando Battle Pack ($20): No ideas for the builds, but the figures would include two Supercommandos (New!) and two Rocket Troopers (New!) from Rebels. [Again, not a very realistic choice.]

Scarif Trooper Battle Pack ($20): The build could just be some of the gorgeous Scarif terrain. Minifigures would include two updated Death Troopers (New!) and two updated Shoretroopers (New!)

Darth Vader Hallway Rampage ($30): Very similar concept to the 2022 Dark Trooper Attack set, only this time the build would be depicting a Tantive IV hallway. Minifigures would include three Imperial Navy Troopers with some different faces and a special Rogue One/ANH Darth Vader with the arm printing and the redder eyes (New!)

Imperial Assault Tank ($40): New version of the 2016 Tank but with the treads from the film. Two orange Kyber Crystal crates would be included here. The figures would include Saw Gerrera (New!), two slightly updated Hovertank Pilots (New!) and one Jedha Stormtrooper (basically a stormtrooper with a backpack and paldron).

Original Trilogy

Endor Rebel Accessory Set ($15): The build would be a small tree. Figures would include two Endor Rebels (New!) and a generic Ewok (New!)

Imperial Stormtrooper Battle Pack ($20): Very similar to the current Snowtrooper Battle Pack; the builds would be a speeder bike and some Endor terrain. Minifigures would include three Stormtroopers and one Scout Trooper. 

The Mandalorian Era

Imperial Troop Transport ($40): Very similar set to last year’s Marauder Tank; this would just be the troop carrier version and a lighter shade of grey. Kuill’s Blurrg would also be included. Minifigures would include two Stormtroopers, an Incinerator Stormtrooper (New!) and Kuill (New!)

Sequel Trilogy

I’m honestly pretty content with the battle packs we got from the Sequel Trilogy. I can’t really think of any additional ones besides another First Order Stormtrooper pack somewhere down the line.

Love all of these. Maybe there could also be a Mauldalorian battle pack (2 male/2 female, 1 or 2 of them with horns) to go with the Siege of Mandalore accessory set kind of like how we got the Hoth Rebel accessory set and the Snowtrooper battle pack alongside each other this year. 

19 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Love all of these. Maybe there could also be a Mauldalorian battle pack (2 male/2 female, 1 or 2 of them with horns) to go with the Siege of Mandalore accessory set kind of like how we got the Hoth Rebel accessory set and the Snowtrooper battle pack alongside each other this year. 

Oh yeah, good call! It’d go perfectly with my dream minifigure selection for a new minifig-scaled gunship.

Republic Gunship ($160): Updated version of the 2013 ship. Minifigures would include Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex (New!), Turquoise Pilot (New!), two of Bo-Katan’s Mandalorian Loyalists, different from the one we got last year (New!), and Rook Kast (New!)

Edited by The Stud

Alright, moving on to the sequels:

Microfighters:
Poe Dameron's X-wing ($9.99): Poe Dameron (pilot), BB-8 head

First order star destroyer ($9.99): Captain Phasma

Rey's speeder vs Luggabeast ($19.99): Rey and a Teedo

Battle Packs:

Resistance troops ($14.99): 2x resistance trooper (helmet with yellow visor), 1x resistance trooper (hoth helmet), 1x resistance ground crew. Comes with a ground transport vehicle.

Starkiller Base defenders ($14.99): 3x first order snowtrooper, 1x first order flametrooper. Build is a starkiller base turret.

Duel: Duel on Takodana ($19.99): Ruins of Maz's castle with explode features. Comes with Finn and FN-2199

First order outpost attack ($29.99): Downsized First Order snowspeeder with a small bit of base. Comes with 1x first order snowtrooper, 1x first order snowtrooper commander, Han Solo, and Chewbacca.

Niima outpost ($49.99): Niima gate, Rey's speeder, a Luggabeast, and a small build for Unkar's little grate-door thing. Comes with Rey, Unkar, Finn, and a Teedo.

First Order TIE fighter ($59.99): TIE fighter (between 2018 and 2021 models in size) with 1x first order TIE pilot, General Hux, a First Order officer, and a First order Heavy artillery trooper.

Poe Dameron's X-wing ($79.99): Updated, slightly smaller X-wing utilizing a design similar to a downsized version of the 2020 model. Comes with Poe (pilot), BB-8, Snap Wexley, and 2x first order stormtroopers.

First Order attack on Takodana ($129.99): Much larger First order troop transporter with a small build for Lor's hut. Comes with 4x first order stormtrooper (One has Finn's face underneath), Phasma, Kylo Ren, 2x flametroopers, Lor San Tekka, and Poe.

Qoutes:

Rey's Home ($49.99): Rey sitting under the AT-AT foot with the helmet. Qoute is "It's true...all of it"

Tragedy on Starkiller base ($39.99): Starkiller catwalk with Han Solo and Kylo ren. Qoute is "I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it"

UCS: Black One ($199.99): UCS Black One X-wing starfighter with Poe Dameron (side leg printing) and BB-8.

On 4/28/2022 at 7:50 PM, The Stud said:

Oh yeah, good call! It’d go perfectly with my dream minifigure selection for a new minifig-scaled gunship.

Republic Gunship ($160): Updated version of the 2013 ship. Minifigures would include Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex (New!), Turquoise Pilot (New!), two of Bo-Katan’s Mandalorian Loyalists, different from the one we got last year (New!), and Rook Kast (New!)

$160 is a good price for a solidly sized LAAT nowadays, and that's a nice figure selection, too, though I would hope they'd put a second pilot in it.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

This figure almost never gets mentioned now, but I would really love to see a new Magna guard!

The redesign of Grievous was such a great upgrade, it would be fantastic to get an equally great magna guard with a little more ability to pose than the clone wars version. 
I very much enjoyed the version that appeared in the new Lego Star Wars game. 

Perhaps the summer AT-TE could be a good opportunity to include this? 

6 hours ago, Batman1 said:

This figure almost never gets mentioned now, but I would really love to see a new Magna guard!

I'd love to see a new one, maybe even with a standard figure head like in the 2005 video game.

Alright, last jedi wave. Not exactly favorite film, but it's definately got some great ww2-style ship designs:

Microfighters:

Resistance Bomber ($9.99): Finch Dallow (blue resistance bomber)

Supremacy ($9.99): Snoke

Ski Speeder vs first order at-st ($19.99): Poe Dameron (Ski speeder pilot) and First Order driver

Battle Packs:

Crait resistance ($14.99): 2x crait resistance trooper (olive resistance helmets), 1x resistance sniper (hoth helmet with gray goggles), 1x resistance soldier (pot helmet). Build is a small trench with turret.

First Order Elite troopers ($14.99): Stormtrooper commander (ammo pouch, pauldron), megablaster stormtrooper, stormtrooper executioner, riot control stormtrooper.

Duel: Duel on the Supremacy ($19.99): The ruins of Snoke's throne room with Rey and Kylo ren. Function for them to be blasted backwards and clear bricks to hold the lightsaber in the middle.

Ski Speeder ($34.99): Downsized Ski speeder. Comes with Poe Dameron (arm printing for resistance patches on shoulders), resistance trooper, 2x first order snowtrooper.

First Order AT-ST ($49.99): AT-ST with function to blow the head off. Comes with Finn (crait outfit), BB-8, 2x first order driver, 1x first order stormtrooper. 

Resistance Lifeboat ($69.99): Large resistance lifeboat with room for 8-10 figures. Comes with General Leia, Nien Numb, 2x resistance trooper, Lieutenant Connix, and C-3PO.

Special Forces TIE fighter ($79.99): Two-Seater First Order TIE fighter with 2x special forces TIE pilot, 1x Kylo Ren (Unmasked), Rey (Crait), and Captain Phasma.

Millenium Falcon ($139.99): Slightly Downsized Falcon with the escape pod. Includes old man Luke, Rey (Training), Chewbacca, 2x caretaker, 2x first order stormtrooper, and 2x porg.

First Order Dreadnaught ($149.99): Large First order dreadnaught with interior space at the bridge and a function to make the cannons pump as if firing. Comes with Captain Canady, 1x first order officer, General Hux, 2x first order technician, BB-9E, 2x first order snowtrooper, Poe Dameron (pilot), and Rose Tico.

Qoutes:
The Last Jedi ($39.99): Luke Vs Kylo Ren on Crait. Qoute is "See you around, kid"

The Sacred Texts ($69.99): The starbird tree with Old Luke and a special Ghost Yoda. Qoute is "Pass on what you have learned"

UCS: UCS TIE Silencer ($199.99): Comes with Kylo Ren (unmasked, arm printing), a First Order special forces pilot (arm printing), and BB-9E.

On 4/29/2022 at 10:50 AM, The Stud said:

Oh man I could get around this set.

Assuming Lego intends to produce a new TCW S7 P2 Rex (a logical next in line character, with the new rumoured helmet mould)…

I’m torn between a new gunship set or a Y-Wing set…

The potential for a Republic Y-Wing with Rex and an ARC Jesse is amazing.

But a gunship is incredibly iconic… And the potential minifigs!

Either way, I’d be a very happy man! (But seriously Lego, do both!)

Why are Lego so reluctant to make a Sidious VS Yoda duel set? I've seen it requested a lot on peoples wishlists. Looking back, I think that's probably one of the only duels from the prequel/OT trilogy now that hasn't been recreated in Lego form.

TROS set list. Again, not one of my favorites, but still has some great ship designs and duel locations to use in sets:

Microfighters:

TIE Dagger ($9.99): Sith eternal TIE pilot

Poe Dameron's X-wing ($9.99): Poe Dameron (pilot)

Sith Eternal Star Destroyer vs millenium falcon ($19.99): General Pryde, Lando

Battle Packs:

First Order jet troopers ($14.99): 2x jet troopers, 1x FO stormtrooper, 1x FO treadspeeder driver. Comes with a treadspeeder.

Resistance calvary ($14.99): comes with 4x resistance troopers (one is Beaumont Kin). Build is two brick-built orbacks.

Duel: Slipspace duel ($19.99): Half kjimi terrain and half Kylo's trophy room. Comes with a function to knock over a pedestal with a vader helmet. Comes with Rey and Kylo Ren.

Orback Attack ($29.99): Large First Order turret with a brick-built Orback, Jannah, Finn, BB-8, and a Sith Jet Trooper.

UA-TT ($49.99): the UA-TT (if you missed it in the film, imagine an AT-ST with a claw arm) with 2x first order snowtrooper, 2x first order walker pilot, Poe Dameorn (Kjimi), Babu Frik, and C-3PO (Kjimi cloak, red eyes).

TIE Whisper ($59.99): Kylo's TIE Whisper (with small Sith Wayfinder build) with Kylo Ren, Rey (hooded) and Force Ghost Luke.

Exogol: Final Duel ($69.99): a large sith throne in the middle. On the left, a sith lab with the snokes in a jar, and on the right, a transformation feature to change palpatine (omnic harness) into palpatine (eternal). Comes with Rey, Ben Solo, Palptine (omnic Harness), Palpatine (eternal), and 2x Sovereign Protectors.

Resistance B-wing starfighter ($99.99): B-wing and a small command center. Comes with Aftab Ackbar, Poe Dameron (desert outfit), General Leia, Snap Wexley, R2-D2, and 2x Sith Troopers.

Final Order Star Destroyer ($159.99): Final order star destroyer with function to fire the lower cannon (and probably a small stand to account for said cannon). Interior has a bridge at the front, at the rear on the left, a prision cell for chewie and a small hallway with blast door, and at the rear on the right, a conference room. Comes with Kylo Ren (masked), General Pryde, 2x final order officers, 2x final order technicians,  2x first order stormtroopers, General Hux, Chewbacca (no Bandolier), Poe, and Finn.

Quote sets:

The return of Ben Solo ($59.99): Death star 2 ruins over the water. Quote is "Hey, kid". Comes with Ben Solo (print for gash in torso) and Han Solo.

The Skywalker Homestead ($39.99): Quote is "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away". Build is the skywalker home with the rock each character looks out on. Comes with Rey (ep9), Anakin (ep2), and Luke (ep4).

UCS/MBS: UCS TIE Whisper ($199.99): Comes with Kylo Ren (arm printing, dual-molded helmet) and Palpatine (omnic harness build connecting him to the stand for the TIE)

The $100USD price point is proving good value lately. Bad Batch Shuttle, Boba’s Palace and the new Scythe prove that we can get well designed ships and play sets with good figure selections. Here are some ideas, trying to stick to the same style as the sets I just mentioned.

Naboo Starfighter and hangar - N1 starfighter, maintenance vehicle, wall structure with sliding doors (to reveal darth maul). Figures: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Darth Maul, Anakin, Padme, Pilot, 4 battle droids, 2 droidekas 

Bounty hunter pursuit - Zam Wessel’s airspeeder, Anakin’s “borrowed” speeder, ASN-121 on a transparent base like the probe droid in the new AT-ST. 8 floating light things on transparent bases to make the outline of a course with. Maybe a platform with a billboard or two, depends how much of the part count is left. Figures would be Anakin, Obi-Wan, Zam Wessel, Padme, Jango Fett.

Dexter’s diner. Maybe includes a speeder bike. Figures are Dexter, Wanda, Obi-Wan, ideally 2-4 patrons (coruscant aliens and civilians) but I could see LEGO just doing 2-4 phase 1 clones instead. 

Geonosis Arena. 3 brick-built creatures. 3 poles, could really be as simple as a stack of 7-10 round 2x2 bricks on a 4x4 if only to keep the part count down. Main figures would be Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, Count Dooku… lots of choice if you wanted to include more, could be as high as 7 if some figures are being reused from other sets. Maybe some B1s or B2s, or Geonosians (poggle?), or Jedi… idk take your pick 

Battle Over Coruscant - Vulture droid, Tri-Fighter, parts to build an ETA-2 in either red or yellow (but not both). Figures are Anakin, Obi-Wan, R2-D2, Count Dooku, Chancellor Palpatine, 4 battle droids. 

Palpatine’s arrest. Just redo the old one, exactly the same. Follow the trend of redesigning the set without changing a damn thing. Make it smaller if you have to, it’ll be the same anyway.

The Ghost - Could definitely be done again at this price point, maybe slightly downsized (think the Guardians of the Galaxy Milano sets). Figures are Kanan, Hera, Zeb, Sabine, Chopper

Some OT playsets. Maybe a smaller cantina, but I’m thinking classic bases, facades on one side and things going on in the back, like main build of Assault on Hoth. All of these could include an extra speeder or something:

Yavin 4 Rebel Base - Princess Leia, R2-D2, new high ranking rebel variant or obscure named rebel, 3-4 fleet troopers. 

Hoth Echo Base - Taun Taun (or two). NO SNOWSPEEDER. Bacta Luke, 2-1B, Snowy Chewbacca or Leia, 3-4 Rebel troopers

Ewok Village - let your imagination go nuts but remember $100USD price point. Leia, C-3PO, Wicket, 3-4 more ewoks. 

Endor Bunker - Han, Leia, Imperial officer, 2 Stormtroopers, Scout trooper 

Millennium Falcon - I bet it could be done at this price point. Maybe it’ll turn out like a bigger midi-scale Falcon with room for 1 or 2 in the cockpit and one gunner. Maybe it’ll be an out of proportion, stripped down return to the 2004 design. Figures are Han, Chewie, Lando, Nien Numb, 2 endor rebel soldiers. 

Battle of Endor - AT-ST, 2 trees with battering ram logs. Maybe an ewok glider. AT-ST driver, 2 Stormtroopers (or 1 stormtrooper and 1 scout trooper, or 2 scout troopers), Chewbacca, Wunka, Widdle.

The price point has so much potential, I’d love to hear more ideas.

On 5/26/2022 at 5:48 AM, Brikkyy13 said:

The price point has so much potential, I’d love to hear more ideas.

Considering that the previous ones are a bit oversized and the overall size profile of the new Inquisitor ship, I think a Republic Gunship could actually work really well around the $100 price point. Make it smaller like some of the MOCs, get rid of the speeder bike stuff from the last couple ones and focus on it holding as much troops as possible. Pair it with a clone battle pack and they'll fly off the shelves.

39 minutes ago, necrochasm said:

Considering that the previous ones are a bit oversized and the overall size profile of the new Inquisitor ship, I think a Republic Gunship could actually work really well around the $100 price point. Make it smaller like some of the MOCs, get rid of the speeder bike stuff from the last couple ones and focus on it holding as much troops as possible. Pair it with a clone battle pack and they'll fly off the shelves.

I think the size of the 7163 gunship (the 2002 one) is perfect. It does just barely fit 30 troops in the hold, and the clone helmets just barely fit under the ceiling beam. Not sure if they would make it at the $100 price point, but this is a wishlist thread after all

13 minutes ago, ForgedInLego said:

I think the size of the 7163 gunship (the 2002 one) is perfect. It does just barely fit 30 troops in the hold, and the clone helmets just barely fit under the ceiling beam. Not sure if they would make it at the $100 price point, but this is a wishlist thread after all

Yeah I could see it being a little more too. I think you could probably pull 7163 size off at like $120-$140-ish realistically. Point is, I really don't think the Gunship needs to be a big 2008/2013 sized $160 flagship and it can work well being downscaled

Finally, more people have posted, I can continue my wishlists! I think next up was the sequel CMF, but that's kind of boring, so I'll double up and do a Solo wave as well, seeing as given what happened at celebration today, I may not be the only fan who cares about that movie.

Sequel CMF (no spoilers, just in one to save space):

Spoiler

1. Lor San Tekka (Dual molded legs): A part for the key holding the map to luke.

2. Rey (Finn's Jacket) (dual molded legs): blaster pistol and BB-8

3. General Hux: swappable hat/hair, blaster pistol

4. Chewbacca (arm print for bandage, new angry facial expression): Bowcaster

5. Stormtrooper commander (arm printing, pauldron): dual-molded medium blaster

6. DJ (new mold for hat): 1x2 tile with credits printed on it, 1x1 round brick with an x-wing hologram printed on it

7. Finn (officer disguise) (dual molded legs): blaster pistol and truncheon.

8. Kylo Ren (shirtless): lightsaber

9. Paige Tico: swappable hair and helmet, blaster pistol

10. Captain Phasma (battle damaged, new helmet mold with hole, arm printing, cape): spear and medium blaster.

11. C-3PO (red eyes): Sith Dagger, Babu Frik

12. Poe Dameron (kjimi outfit): medium blaster.

13. Reborn Emporer (new cloth piece, skirt part for legs): lightning elements

14. Wedge Antilles: blaster pistol.

15. Sovereign Protector (new helmet mold, cape): Star-lord blaster.

16. Force Ghost old man Luke (Chase figure, transparent limbs, head, and hair, aqua torso, hips, and hands): lightsaber.

Solo Set list:

Microfighters:

Millennium Falcon ($9.99): Lando Calrissian

AT-hauler ($9.99): Mimban Stormtrooper.

Han vs Molochs's speeders ($19.99): Han Solo and Moloch

Battle Packs:

Cloud Riders battle pack ($14.99): Enfys Nest, Weasel, Rodian Cloud Rider, and Mimbanese Cloud Rider. Build is a speeder.

Range Troopers battle pack ($14.99): 3x range troopers, 1x cold weather imperial gunner. Build is one of the gun turrets on the conveyex.

Duel: Trophy Room duel ($19.99): Build of dryden's trophy room with functions to knock over some of the trophies. Comes with Han Solo, Qi'ra, and Dryden Vos.

System sets:

Kessel Escape ($29.99): Kessel coaxium vault with a sliding door function and the coaxium cart. Comes with Han (disguised), a kessel guard, the wookie that helps Han, and DD-BD

Mimban Stormtroopers ($34.99): AT-DT and a small trench. Comes with 1x mudtrooper, 2x imperial army troopers, and 2x mimban stormtrooper.

TIE Brute ($59.99): TIE Brute in the 2021 TIE style. Comes with 2x TIE pilot, 2x stormtrooper, an imperial officer, Chewbacca, and Beckett.

Correlia Speeder Chase ($89.99): Builds for Han and Moloch's speeders, as well as a patrol trooper speeder and the toll booth they crash through, with a function to knock down the toll arm. Comes with Han Solo, Qi'ra, Moloch, Rebolt, 2x correllian hounds (new mold with a stud connection on top so Rebolt can leash them), a patrol trooper, and the protocol droid that Moloch runs over.

AT-Hauler ($119.99): Large AT-Hauler with interior 2-person cockpit and room to put figures in the lower scaffolding. Comes with Han Solo (cold weather gear), beckett, Val, Rio, Chewbacca (goggles), and 2x range trooper.

Millenium Falcon ($179.99): Millenium falcon, updated in the 2019 style to fill gaps. Comes with Han Solo, Chewbacca, Beckett, Qi'ra, L3-37, Lando, Dryden Vos, and 2 enforcers (closed helmets).

Quotes:

Showdown on Savarrean ($49.99): Quote: "that was a smart move, kid." Rocky beach with Han, Chewbacca, and Beckett.

Millenium Falcon Cockpit ($59.99): : Quote: "I'm gonna be a pilot. Best in the galaxy". Blue and white millenium falcon cockpit build with Han Solo, Chewbacca, Qi'ra, and Lando

“Tales of the Jedi” sounds awesome and I hope we get sets for it. It will have tons of opportunities for new prequel-era Jedi, as well as young Dooku, Mace, and Qui-Gon. 

T-6 Jedi Shuttle showed up at The Mandalorian exhibit at Celebration and will show up in the Ahsoka series as it did during the Rebels epilogue. I’m predicting that’ll be the set we see to coincide with the show next summer. Probably come with Ahsoka and Sabine at least, maybe Huyang as well?

The big ship from the Skeleton Crew concept art will likely be a set at some point next year or 2024.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get some 4+ sets for the new Disney Junior/High Republic show as well.

1 hour ago, NeutralNoodle said:

“Tales of the Jedi” sounds awesome and I hope we get sets for it. It will have tons of opportunities for new prequel-era Jedi, as well as young Dooku, Mace, and Qui-Gon. 

I’d love some stuff from this series as it looks really interesting but I worry that it’ll  be like Visions and probably not get any sets.

Edited by The Stud

Everyone seems to love the

Spoiler

"Help a veteran get a warm meal" scene from Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Lego should release a diorama set based on it.

Edited by Graupensuppe

^ Only if all the profits from that set would go towards really helping veterans and/or people struggling with homelessness and food insecurity.  I already feel bad enough passing beggars and homeless people on the street in my city, I'd rather not have a Lego set reminding me I spent fifty bucks on it instead of on a donation to the food bank.

Edited by icm

29 minutes ago, Graupensuppe said:

Everyone seems to love the

Spoiler

"Help a veteran get a warm meal"

scene from Obi-Wan Kenobi. Lego should release a diorama set based on it.

First of all, remember, spoilers. The implication the quote gives for that scene is pretty obvious. Though I guess at this point there's another post about it and anyone visiting this thread will see it no matter if the original is put in spoilers.

And do you really think this could be a solid set? 

Spoiler

People like the scene because there's a clone trooper cameo. It's not some huge dramatic moment, iconic scene, anything like that. People just like the clone cameo, and maybe some like that it shows Kenobi's guilt.

For a set, there's really nothing there. What is the build gonna be, the dark alleyway with a neon sign or two? A Diaroma has to show the central point front and center, and won't be a figure pack, so for a planet where most of the interesting background is the alien denizens, it'd turn out pretty poorly with only a couple figures.

The only way I could see it being anything interesting is @icm's suggestion, and even then it'd be tricky.

Spoiler

(There aren't many international veteran organizations because..y'know...people donating to british veterans in 1950 might not be wanting any of that money to go to german veterans. Apply that to conflicts today.)

14 hours ago, The Stud said:

T-6 Jedi Shuttle showed up at The Mandalorian exhibit at Celebration and will show up in the Ahsoka series as it did during the Rebels epilogue. I’m predicting that’ll be the set we see to coincide with the show next summer. Probably come with Ahsoka and Sabine at least, maybe Huyang as well?

The big ship from the Skeleton Crew concept art will likely be a set at some point next year or 2024.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get some 4+ sets for the new Disney Junior/High Republic show as well.

I’d love some stuff from this series as it looks really interesting but I worry that it’ll  be like Visions and probably not get any sets.

The T-6 is totally coming. It's the ship of the main character of the show, and that's the one thing lego's been consistent on with razor crests and the Slave One and the N-1. I loved that set as a kid. It'll definately have Ahsoka and Sabine, probably Hera and Chopper, maybe Zeb (though him not being talked about at celebration worries me. Zeb should be with his family). 

1 minute ago, Mandalorianknight said:
  Hide contents

What is the build gonna be, the dark alleyway with a neon sign or two?

Spoiler

Neon signs, maybe one of the market stalls that are seen later, Kenobi, the clone trooper, and one new alien. Seems more interesting to me than a trash compactor.

1 hour ago, Graupensuppe said:
  Hide contents

Neon signs, maybe one of the market stalls that are seen later, Kenobi, the clone trooper, and one new alien. Seems more interesting to me than a trash compactor.

Spoiler

the trash compactor is an iconic scene, one that has been remembered for years and parodied many a time by other media. This clone cameo is a clone cameo.

1 hour ago, Graupensuppe said:
  Hide contents

I can't tell if you're joking. The trash compactor, aside from being a super iconic scene, has the whole "walls close in" thing. Way more interesting than

Spoiler

A grey wall with a couple signs, a market stall that wasn't even in the scene, and an alien figure that'd lead to a weird feel for the set. Why is there only one other guy in the street that was so busy in the episode? The scene doesn't work as a diorama. It's not iconic at all, it's not easily able to be replicated under the constraints of the set (due to Daiyu's crowded nature) and the physical surroundings aren't that interesting. It feels like it's just a concept due to being a clone cameo.

Like look, suggest whatever you want, but it's crazy to me that you're suggesting this is better than the existing dioramas or that it's something everyone loves and lego should totally make.

21 hours ago, NeutralNoodle said:

20 hours ago, The Stud said:

The difference is that Visions is non-Canon and features entirely new characters, while TotJ will be focusing on popular, established, characters (three episodes about Ahsoka and three about Qui-Gon). BTW, a trailer for TotJ leaked: 

Spoiler

The trailer showed Jedi Dooku, young Qui-Gon, and Mace Windu (presumably from the Qui-Gon episodes), as well as post-AotC-pre-TCW versions of Anakin (early TCW design with shorter hair), Obi-Wan (early TCW with AotC mullet), and Ahsoka (similar to her early TCW design, but with a longer shirt, dark red armbands, and no skirt/loincloth (from what I could see)). Yaddle, P2 Rex, and an Inquisitor who looks like Reaper from Overwatch (black hood with a very similar skull mask) also appear; based on concept art, it seems that Ashoka fights this Inquisitor. 

I can see the series getting a few sets (or our at least getting some soft tie-ins, such as a 501st Y-Wing), especially since most of the characters are desirable/fan-favourites. 

14 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

The difference is that Visions is non-Canon and features entirely new characters, while TotJ will be focusing on popular, established, characters (three episodes about Ahsoka and three about Qui-Gon). BTW, a trailer for TotJ leaked: 

can see the series getting a few sets (or our at least getting some soft tie-ins, such as a 501st Y-Wing), especially since most of the characters are desirable/fan-favourites. 

Spoiler

I think it's actually 3 for Ahsoka and 3 for Jedi Dooku, Qui-gon just features heavily in some of the Dooku ones as the padawan. I'm hoping we get at least something from this, lego  really needs to catch up on the D+ shows already and it's only gonna get worse, a D+ show minifig sereis like what marvel got would be great, but I understand that unlikely.

From the leaked trailer, it looks like a scene from the Ahsoka book, where she faces off against an inquisitor but she doesn't have lightsabre of her own as of that point, because then she takes the crystal from his blade to make her rebels sober.

and before that wolf eats my grandma give that wolf a banana