MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

I was expecting the other accessory pack to feat Mando, Grogu, Luke and a Dark Trooper, but given the last set reveal I'm gonna predict the following accessory pack:

Captain Rex, Ahsoka and two Battle droids: a mirror of 40418, with a new detailed fig, a repeat and two army builder foes.

20 hours ago, kidtheboss611 said:

This list is so good I nearly teared up. After my recent rewatch of Rebels this summer I want every single one of these but I don't know what the likelihood is we might get any. Hopefully, if the Gunship does well TLG will make more prequel UCS sets, which will lead to SWTV UCS which will lead to a legendary UCS Ghost. All we can do is hope.

Ah, I wish. A UCS ghost almost seems more likely to me then system sets, as most rebels fans are adults by now and the bricklink prices are monstrous. (I'm still missing Zeb...)

I have an interesting idea I'll explain later, sort of a reverse Wishlist, but for now, the animation CMF:

1. Ahsoka Tano (speeder bike pilot): Ahsoka (seasons 3-5). Face print has goggles on one side. Comes with printed arms, and two lightsabers, one of which uses the shorter 3l bar.

2. Fives (ARC Trooper): Has a cloth kama and pauldron, re-using the 2012 ARC mold. Comes with two blaster pistols and a 1x2 tile with inhibitor chip.

3. Anakin Skywalker: his navy blue and metru red outfit, complete with a new armor mold. Comes with a lightsaber.

4. Hondo Ohnaka: Comes with monke lizard and an chrome gold ingot.

5. Dooku (Pajamas): Comes with lightsaber

6. Ezra Bridger (seasons 3-4): Has a dark side face print on one side and dual-molded legs. Comes with a lightsaber and sith holocron.

7. Ryder Azadi: new helmet mold, rifle.

8. Cadet Sabine: Sabine's imperial cadet uniform with an imperial C1-10P

9. Seventh sister: uses inquisitor saber mold.

10. Gar Saxon: new helmet mold, comes with a medium blaster

11. Hunter (civilian): comes with a new hair/bandana mold, as well as a 1x2 tile with credit bars print and a medium blaster.

12. Echo: new molded robotic arm and cloth kama. Comes with a blaster pistol.

13. Cid: Comes with her staff and a dejerak table.

14. Scorch: New helmet mold and armor mold, comes with a double-barreled blaster.

15. Admiral Rampart: Comes with a palpatine hologram and blaster pistol.

16. (Chase figure): Ronin. Done entirely in shades of gray with an intricate cape/robe cloth and a new mold for the trans-red saber.

On 9/14/2021 at 6:46 AM, wesker said:

We should be due another playset in the second half of 2022

Jabba's Palace. It's gotta be. It makes too much sense. Maybe I'm just hearing rumours of Boba Fett's Palace and dreaming, but if they were ever to do an MBS palace, the time is now. The window is open and the palace is back in the public eye. Leave out Oola if you must. But make it happen.

On 9/28/2021 at 5:28 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

Hunter (civilian): comes with a new hair/bandana mold,

There are a couple of ninjago molds that would have been great as recolours for Hunter. Rather annoyed me when he turned up with cheap-out Snape hair.

5 hours ago, Redroe said:

Jabba's Palace. It's gotta be. It makes too much sense. Maybe I'm just hearing rumours of Boba Fett's Palace and dreaming, but if they were ever to do an MBS palace, the time is now. The window is open and the palace is back in the public eye. Leave out Oola if you must. But make it happen.

There are a couple of ninjago molds that would have been great as recolours for Hunter. Rather annoyed me when he turned up with cheap-out Snape hair.

If there's a $100 boba's palace in 2022, there won't be a jabbas palace. On the bright side, it just makes the endor bunker more likely. BUNKER HYPE TRAIN 2022!!!!!!!

Yeah I even have some guy (Cole?) in a white outfit with a dual molded hair of black hair and a brown headband (I think I found the fig in a parking lot or something), who's hair would be...not perfect, but better than the aragorn hair they're using.

Alright so here's a new thing:

I was going to do a hoth wave, but I got really busy and never finished anything more than an AT-ST microfighter, and since Lego's going to make the set I wanted to make most (Hoth AT-ST), I think I'm gonna call time of death on that moc wave. So to replace it, I wanted to do a sort of reverse wishlist, where you guys make lists and then I'll make a moc wave for composite of them. I'll put any wishlisted sets past this that you want made into the list, but here's the format I want to do:
2 microfighters

1 dual pack

2 battle packs:

1 duel set:

6 system sets ranging from ~200 to ~1000 pieces (obviously you're not going to know the exact piece count of the set you want made, but basically don't tell me to make the death star)

1 18+ display set ranging from ~300-~600 pcs.

So if you want to see me try and make your set ideas just qoute me and type your list, and then if you see a set someone else wants just copy it or say so or something.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Yo @Mandalorianknight this is a great idea…so:

2 microfighters+dual pack:

Havoc Marauder and V wing

Tech and Imperial Pilot

Cargo Shuttle SW-0608–Bodhi Rook

Tie Reaper—Imperial Pilot

Battle Packs

Star Corps battle pack—4  completely regular star corps troops, build is AT ST

Kashyyyk battle pack—3 scouts and an At St driver, build is at st

Duel set—I’m thinking Ezra and Kanan vs the grand Inquisitor. It’s not the best known rebels scene, but I’ve always liked it.

System sets:

$100- Cargo Shuttle—it was a toss up between this and the Bestoon Legacy, but I think I have to go with this.

Bodhi Rook, Cassian Andor, Jen Erso, K2, Melshi, a rebel trooper and a shore trooper

$70- AT TE—another one I was torn on, other side being an at ot. Im thinking CW season 7 variant, but with customizable colors

Captain Rex, 3 501st troopers, 1 mandalorian loyalist, and 2 Mauldalorians

$50- b wing—long overdue for a remake even though they barely are in the film
B wing pilot, Nien Numb, and Lando

$40- Krayt Dragon Attack—best episode of Mando deserves its own set, right? 
Build is a krayt dragon that comes out of a cave

Cobb Vanth, Mando, Grogu, two tuskens

$30- resistance a wing, TLJ edition

Tallie Lintra, Poe Dameron

$20- Kamino Lab—build is a little lab, similar to the Barca tank set, and an Az brick built fig

Omega, Hunter

Display set 

$60– Tobias Becket bust

I don’t even care about Solo, but I need a Lego Woody Harrelson statue in my life

19 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

So to replace it, I wanted to do a sort of reverse wishlist, where you guys make lists and then I'll make a moc wave for composite of them. I'll put any wishlisted sets past this that you want made into the list, but here's the format I want to do:

2 microfighters

1 dual pack

2 battle packs:

1 duel set:

6 system sets ranging from ~200 to ~1000 pieces (obviously you're not going to know the exact piece count of the set you want made, but basically don't tell me to make the death star)

1 18+ display set ranging from ~300-~600 pcs.

So if you want to see me try and make your set ideas just qoute me and type your list, and then if you see a set someone else wants just copy it or say so or something.

Here's my take on this, I tried to stay on the plausible side, but fell heavily on the wishlistng by the end :D

Micro1    Snowspeeder - Obligatory Snowspeeder, but hey, at least it may be to scale with the UCS AT-AT :D Comes with a return of the 2014-18 cold-gear pilot suit and someone like Hobbie Klivian or Wes Janson to make us buy it, as they did with Wedge in the 4+ one.
Micro2    Slave I - I'm still confused as to why this was not made yet, your choice on the version/fig, maybe Jango, Boba, Fennec, post-Sarlacc Boba, Repaint Boba, Monk Boba...
2pack     Double choice here: A. Ewok glider vs AT-ST - comes with one Ewok, maybe named, and a pilot for the walker / B. Kaadu vs MTT - Brickbuilt Kaadu with Jar Jar or any Gungan and a droid-piloted small MTT with an opening hatch revealing -surprise!- another droid.
BP1    Battle Droid BP - It's been years since the last one and it ties in with my heavy wishlisting exposed in the second option, comes with 2 B2 battle droids, 4 B1 and a brick-built dispenser fitting at least a couple of the B1s.
BP2    Delta Squad - Yes, I enjoyed the Bad Batch, but the use of the sound effects from the Republic Commando game cemented my opinion that it could have been them, and I would have loved it even more :D Comes with a Wookiee turret based on the Kashyyyk level and one or two brickbuilt Scavenger droids, although it's been 15 years and I still hate them.
Duel    Upping the price to the 25-30 eur/usd range, 3 choices for you: A. The FIRST Duel on Mandalore, featuring Maul, Savage and Sidious in front of the Guernica-like mosaic / B. Grievous vs Ventress on Dathomir / C. Grievous vs the one and only Captain Tarpals on Naboo, from that one standalone episode from TCW most probably forgot about :D
set1    30 eur/usd range: Showdown on Bora Vio - Omega, Cad Bane and helmetless Fennec on a bit of the Kaminoan facility, maybe including the Dragon Ball inspired escape pod and Todo-360.
set2    40 eur/usd range: another double choice, A. Quarren ship - an illusion of the deck of the ship featuring the opening monster-pit and brickbuilt seamonster, comes with Mando, a Quarren pirate, Baby Yoda (maybe with hovepram) and Koska Reeves / B. I thought about this for the 30range, but even with a downscale i think it will end up here, a Weequay tank from TCW with Hondo, Anakin, a Weequay or Nikto pirate and Embo. I really want a non-bug-eyed Hondo, here's to hoping he'll pop up in Mando S3 (but still voiced by Jim Cummings).
set3    50-60 eur/usd range: B-Wing - It's been already suggested, but I agree it needs a remake, and I need one to complete my system/playset scale rebel alphabet fleet. Comes with a pilot, Mon Mothma, a 3rd fig of your choice and maybe a brickbuilt Gonk/Maintenance droid.
set4    70-100 eur/usd range: Coruscant Chase - Another strong contender, almost grabbed the 30 and 40 slots as two different sets, comes with both speeders and maybe a side build depending on the price. Figures include Zam Wesell, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme and a brickbuilt assassin droid, maybe even Jango if it leans on the higher price range.
set5    100-120 eur/usd range: AT-TE - We want one. We want it with Rex, preferably a P2 one. Other figures are at least two Clones (pilot and gunner), one Jedi (it doesn't matter which one, it can be Shon Kon Ray as far as I am concerned) and the obligatory couple of B1s.
set6    160 eur/usd range: ESB Falcon - Keeping with the ESB/Hoth theme of the last couple of leaks, the first OT Falcon since 2011 similar to the 2019 one. Comes with Han, Leia, Chewie, C3P0, Capeless Bespin Lando, Hurt Bespin Luke, R2 and maybe a Mynock to tie it to the UCS one.
18+ display    I completely drew a blank on this one, the best I came up with would be the Death Star Conference Room with CMF-grade prints (ie boots on officers) on the various imperial brass members.

23 hours ago, Brickroll said:

Yo @Mandalorianknight this is a great idea…so:

The beckett bust made me laugh, I'm not good at making organic-looking things so I'm not going to do justice to it, but now I want one that's half beckett, half haymitch, with carnage tendrils creeping up on it.

100% confirmed: I'm doing the rebels duel. For the rest, it'll depend on what other people submit, but these are all great choices. The only ones that I probably won't do are the krayt dragon (unless you have an idea on how to do it, as I'm not sure how to do a cave and a mostly subterranean creature), and the cargo shuttle (To big to do justice to). The AT-TE is a great choice and I might do it, but it'd be the near-1000pcs big boy of the wave, I couldn't do a good one at 700ish pcs.

2 hours ago, Per_SW said:

Here's my take on this, I tried to stay on the plausible side, but fell heavily on the wishlistng by the end :D
Micro2    Slave I - I'm still confused as to why this was not made yet, your choice on the version/fig, maybe Jango, Boba, Fennec, post-Sarlacc Boba, Repaint Boba, Monk Boba...
2pack     Double choice here: A. Ewok glider vs AT-ST - comes with one Ewok, maybe named, and a pilot for the walker 
set4    70-100 eur/usd range: Coruscant Chase - Another strong contender, almost grabbed the 30 and 40 slots as two different sets, comes with both speeders and maybe a side build depending on the price. Figures include Zam Wesell, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme and a brickbuilt assassin droid, maybe even Jango if it leans on the higher price range.
set5    100-120 eur/usd range: AT-TE - We want one. We want it with Rex, preferably a P2 one. Other figures are at least two Clones (pilot and gunner), one Jedi (it doesn't matter which one, it can be Shon Kon Ray as far as I am concerned) and the obligatory couple of B1s.

I like your list, these are the ones I'm confident I'll do (totally agree about slave one, the ewok glider vs at-st lets me re-use my one completed set from the hoth wave, coruscant chase is a great idea, and I think I can get it in around 500 pieces, and the AT-TE is a popular choice for the big set)

I'll post the final list either sunday or sometime next week depending on how many more responses there are, and begin MOC work that same day. 

Edited by Mandalorianknight

On 9/29/2021 at 11:08 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

Cool!

Microfighters:

-$10 Slave 1 with Boba;

-$10 TIE Fighter with TIE Pilot. There were several TIE microfighters, but never an original TIE one;

-$20 Boga vs Wheel Bike 2-pack with Obi-Wan and Grievous. I like the creature microfighters;

Battlepacks:

$15 Trooper Evolution Battle Pack. Comes with a P1 clone, a P2 clone, an OT stormtrooper and a FO stormtrooper, so you can build four armies at the same time! (I'm dreaming, I know);

$15 Droid battlepack: 3 reguler B1 droids, 1 B1 firefighter droid and 2 B2 superbattledroids. I choose this for the firefighter droid;

Duel set:

$20 Duel on Death Star. Vader vs Ben Kenobi;

System sets:

$30 Kamino lab. Small lab with Nala-Se, Omega and Tech;

$40 Naboo N-1 Starfighter. A smaller version of the starship, keeping the recent trend of LEGO. Comes with Naboo pilot, Anakin, R2-D2 and battle droid;

$50 Riot Mar Starship. Comes with Riot Mar and Mando;

$50 Rebels B-wing prototype. The red one. Comes with Hera, Quarrie and Zeb;

$60 Republic Y-wing. The blue one. Comes with Rex, astromech droid, Gregor (commando armor) and Hunter;

$80 Yavin-4 Base. It is basically the Yavin-4 version of Vader's Castle. One side of the temple is closed with an opening gate, the other side is open, where there is a meeting room, a room for explaining the death star plan, and a hangar at the bottom. A very small X-wing (matching the small TIE advanced). Comes with Mon Mothma, Dodonna, Red Leader, Green leader and two Rebel fleet troopers;

+18 set:

Fennec Shand Helmet.

9 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Snip

Good list! Some things I'll comment on here:

Slave One microfighter: 100% doing this, probably boba's mando version so it can go against the TIE

TIE Fighter: holy gonk we've never had one... definately doing this too.

Boga V wheel bike: Probably doing this as a full set

Kamino lab. I didn't really want to do this at first but the people are demanding it...and the more I think about it the cooler I think it could be.

B-wing: Yeah everyone's demanding this...we'll see. I'm not confident I can do a good one, but I'll give it a shot. A Yavin build is a cool idea too.

On 9/30/2021 at 3:08 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

Well here's a suggestion but it was something I tried to build for my own wishlist mocs ages ago, but I wasn't quite happy with any of my attempts.

But an Umbaran Starfighter at around £45-60 range.

17 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Well here's a suggestion but it was something I tried to build for my own wishlist mocs ages ago, but I wasn't quite happy with any of my attempts.

But an Umbaran Starfighter at around £45-60 range.

Oh holy lord gonk upon me, that'd be a hell of a build. If you don't mind, could you send me your prototypes? I'd make sure to credit you if I used anything from it, and of course I wouldn't sell instructions or anything.

Preliminary list for sets, with some options thrown in:

Microfighters:

Slave one ($10, CERTAIN): Slave one with boba fett (mandalorian s2)

TIE fighter ($10, possible): TIE pilot OR Havoc Marauder ($10) with Tech

Dual pack ($20, likely): AT-ST (certain) vs snowspeeder OR ewok glider with an AT-ST pilot and Wes Janson OR Paploo

Battle Packs:

Battle droids ($15, certain): 4x b1 battle droid, 2x b2 battle droid. Build is a largish crab droid OR two droidikas and a STAP

Imperial troops ($15, possible): 2x dark troopers and 2x stormtroopers with a dark trooper pod and console OR Alliance strike team ($15) with 3x endor commandos and an ewok with an ewok catapult

Duel: Reactor Duel ($20, certain): kanan, ezra, and the grand inquisitor with a build of the catwalk and console.

Kamino lab ($30, certain) with Hunter, Omega, and an elite trooper. Build includes AZ-3 and a lab with the batch's pods and the sliding computer thing that omega uses. OR v-wing

Resistance A-wing ($30, likely) with Tallie Lintra, 1x first order stormtrooper, bb-8, and Kylo ren. OR ski speeder ($30) with poe dameron, finn, and 2x fo snowtrooper.

Boga V wheel bike ($40, possible) with boga, wheel bike, kenobi, cody, grievous, and 2 magnaguards OR airspeeder chase ($50) with wessel, jango, kenobi, and anakin.

B-wing ($70, possible) with a b-wing pilot, ten numb, madine, admiral ackbar and a stormtrooper OR Umbaran starfighter ($60) with 2x umbarans, fives, jesse, hardcase, and 2 b1s.

yavin four base ($90, likely) with exterior fortress and interior microhanger, throne room, and conference room/armory, as well as a microscale y-wing. Comes with celebration leia, luke, han, mon mothma, 2x rebel troopers, 1x rebel pilot, r2-d2, and a rebel technician.

AT-TE ($110, certain): with 4x 332nd troopers, captain rex, 2x mauldalorians, and darth maul OR 4x p1 clones, 1x clone captain, Padme, anakin, and dooku.

18+: Homestead ($40, certain): a build of the skywalker homestead with a black base and a drawer for the unused figs. Comes with farmboy luke, rey, and bb-8.

Definately a WIP for the list, so feel FREE to suggest any replacements, even for the ones I marked "certain". For the ones I gave two options or two figure loadouts, I'd love it if you could tell me which option you prefer. I'm already working on some of the smaller "certain" sets, and I'll have the final list posted tomorrow night.

On 9/27/2021 at 4:42 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

Stop, my wallet is gonna kill me in my sleep if they make these. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

On 9/27/2021 at 4:42 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

The Ghost and The Phantom ($159.99): Ghost with interior cockpit, Kanan's quarters, holotable room, and cargo bay, along with the Phantom 2. Comes with (S4 variants): Hera, Kanan, Chopper, Zeb, Ezra, Sabine, Kallus, AZ-7, Hondo, Thrawn, and Rukh.

This would be an absolutely stunning set! :classic:

Great list! My picks of your list are showed below. Some comments on my suggestions:

-The droidekas/speeder would probably be better for army building, but as a MOC, I would prefer see the crab droid, which LEGO hasn't still made;

- Ewok glider would also be a great build, and the Endor battlepack is something long overdue for LEGO;

- I suggested the Boga set, but I agree the Ep 2 chase set is loong overdue, so I'm torn on these two;

-After looking the figs for the +18 set, I suggest giving to Rey her yellow lightsaber (actually the only possible set to feature her lightsaber);

On 10/3/2021 at 1:02 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

Microfighters:

TIE fighter ($10, possible): TIE pilot

Dual pack ($20, likely): AT-ST (certain) ewok glider with an AT-ST pilot Paploo

Battle Packs:

Battle droids ($15, certain): 4x b1 battle droid, 2x b2 battle droid. Build is a largish crab droid

Imperial troops ($15, possible): Alliance strike team ($15) with 3x endor commandos and an ewok with an ewok catapult

Duel: Reactor Duel ($20, certain): kanan, ezra, and the grand inquisitor with a build of the catwalk and console.

Kamino lab ($30, certain) with Hunter, Omega, and an elite trooper. Build includes AZ-3 and a lab with the batch's pods and the sliding computer thing that omega uses.

Resistance A-wing ($30, likely) with Tallie Lintra, 1x first order stormtrooper, bb-8, and Kylo ren.

Boga V wheel bike ($40, possible) with boga, wheel bike, kenobi, cody, grievous, and 2 magnaguards OR airspeeder chase ($50) with wessel, jango, kenobi, and anakin.

B-wing ($70, possible) with a b-wing pilot, ten numb, madine, admiral ackbar and a stormtrooper

yavin four base ($90, likely) with exterior fortress and interior microhanger, throne room, and conference room/armory, as well as a microscale y-wing. Comes with celebration leia, luke, han, mon mothma, 2x rebel troopers, 1x rebel pilot, r2-d2, and a rebel technician.

AT-TE ($110, certain): with 4x 332nd troopers, captain rex, 2x mauldalorians, and darth maul

18+: Homestead ($40, certain): a build of the skywalker homestead with a black base and a drawer for the unused figs. Comes with farmboy luke, rey, and bb-8.

On 10/3/2021 at 5:02 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

Oh holy lord gonk upon me, that'd be a hell of a build. If you don't mind, could you send me your prototypes? I'd make sure to credit you if I used anything from it, and of course I wouldn't sell instructions or anything.

I was gonna say yes, but I couldn't find the ldd file with my attempts in so maybe not, sorry. I did however find some LDD based projects I'd forgotten about, all in various stages of completion so I might post those when/if I finish them.

29 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

I was gonna say yes, but I couldn't find the ldd file with my attempts in so maybe not, sorry. I did however find some LDD based projects I'd forgotten about, all in various stages of completion so I might post those when/if I finish them.

No problem. I'd love to see the finished projects I remember some of your earlier ones and they were great.

2 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Great list! My picks of your list are showed below. Some comments on my suggestions:

-The droidekas/speeder would probably be better for army building, but as a MOC, I would prefer see the crab droid, which LEGO hasn't still made;

- Ewok glider would also be a great build, and the Endor battlepack is something long overdue for LEGO;

- I suggested the Boga set, but I agree the Ep 2 chase set is loong overdue, so I'm torn on these two;

-After looking the figs for the +18 set, I suggest giving to Rey her yellow lightsaber (actually the only possible set to feature her lightsaber);

Excellent suggestions, here's the list:

Microfighters:

TIE fighter ($10, possible): TIE pilot

Dual pack ($20, likely): AT-ST (certain) vs ewok glider with an AT-ST pilot and Paploo

Battle Packs:

Battle droids ($15, certain): 4x b1 battle droid, 2x b2 battle droid. Build is a largish crab droid.

Alliance strike team ($15) with 3x endor commandos and an ewok with an ewok catapult

Kamino lab ($30, certain) with Hunter, Omega, and an elite trooper. Build includes AZ-3 and a lab with the batch's pods and the sliding computer thing that omega uses. OR v-wing

Resistance A-wing ($30, likely) with Tallie Lintra, 1x first order stormtrooper, bb-8, and Kylo ren.

Boga V wheel bike ($40, possible) with boga, wheel bike, kenobi, cody, grievous, and 2 magnaguards

B-wing ($70, possible) with a b-wing pilot, ten numb, madine, admiral ackbar and a stormtrooper

AT-TE ($110, certain): 4x p1 clones, 1x clone captain, Padme, anakin, and dooku.

If anyone has any suggestions or edits, feel free to add them, I'll be working through the list but if I haven't gotten to something yet, or if the change is pretty cool, I'll make it.

On 10/4/2021 at 8:52 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

I would absolutely love a B-Wing set! :classic:

I finally finished The Bad Batch and my opinion on the show really turned around after binge watching it this week. There’s a lot that I want to see from this show now. Here are some of my ideas:

Imperial Trooper Battle Pack ($20): This battle pack could be something similar to the rumored Snowtrooper Battle Pack. The figures would be two plain Phase Two Clone Troopers (New!) and two Elite Squad Troopers (New!). The builds could be an AT-RT or small walker and a barricade.

TK-Trooper Battle Pack ($20): Again, similar to the rumored Snowtrooper Battle Pack. This set would come with three TK Troopers (New!) and a plain Clone Commando (New!) with new helmet mold and reuse of Wrecker’s armor piece. The builds could be a speeder bike and a command post.

Imperial V-Wing Fighter ($30): An updated version of the 2014 model. The figures could include a TK Trooper (who piloted these ships in Episode 14) and Captain Howzer (New!) as I don’t know where else to include him lol.

Cad Bane’s Starship ($60): This set would be a scaled down version of Cad Bane’s new ship in this series. The figures could be Cad Bane (New!), Omega (New!) and the droid Todo-360 (New!).

Fennec Shand’s Starship ($90): A scaled down version of Fennec’s new ship in this series. Besides Fennec and Omega, I don’t know what other figures could really be included here. Possibly casual Hunter?Maybe if Fennec and this ship appear again in Season Two, then we can get some figures related to that.

Crosshair’s Imperial Transport Shuttle ($100): A much updated version of the 2009 set with an Imperial color scheme. The figures would include Crosshair (preferrably with a new helmet mold but probably the same as the 2021 figure), Admiral Rampart (New!), two Elite Squad Troopers and two of the Bad Batch members.

On 10/15/2021 at 7:36 AM, Sarah_H7744 said:

I would absolutely love a B-Wing set! :classic:

I'm working my way down the list!

On 10/16/2021 at 12:30 AM, The Stud said:

I finally finished The Bad Batch and my opinion on the show really turned around after binge watching it this week. There’s a lot that I want to see from this show now. Here are some of my ideas:

loved the bad batch, these are all great sets. A v-wing with a TK trooper and Omega begs to be produced by lego. A cheap set with a main character, somewhat recognizable vehicle, and new trooper variant.

Regarding my moc list:

Thanks to everyone who made a suggestion! I've so far got some of the smaller sets done, but I wanted to let you guys know it might be a few months before the full list is complete and posted. Early action deadlines for most colleges are Nov 1, and since I'm not exactly the head of the banking clan I need to focus on getting that merit aid bread and some good essays to slip ESB qoutes into (I did put a ROTS qoute in one a few months ago, the "become the very thing you swore to destroy). After Nov 1 I'll be going full speed ahead on the mocs, with the only obstacle being the possibility of finals (though only one of my classes is putting up a fight this year, and I think I can wrangle myself into a position where I don't have to ace the final to retain an A). 

TLDR: List might not be done until Christmas.

That said, I do have a couple sets to add to the list!

The Ninth Jedi ($39.99): Kara's speeder, the jedi hunter speeder, the droid mech, and a bit of temple. Comes with Kara, Ethan, the margrave, an acolyte, and a jedi hunter.

The other one I'm keeping secret until I finish.

18 + set ideas - Diaroma’s w/quotes or generic display pieces. 

TPM:

Mos Espa Podrace £69.99 - Anakin Skywalker, Shmi Skywalker, Pit Droid - 4 Microscale Podracers, Stands, Commentator Booth, Finish Line, Spectator Pod - ‘That’s gotta hurt”/“It’s Skywalker”

Trade Federation Droid Control Ship Bridge £59.99 - Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, Tey How - Bridge, generator, control station, mirror communicator w/Queen Amidala sticker - “Have you ever encountered a Jedi before, sir?”

Duel of the Fates £59.99 - 3 obvious characters - main section of the battle 

Theed Hanger £79.99 - Theed Padme - Microscale Naboo Starfighters, Microscale Naboo Starship, other details 

AOTC: 

Arrival on Kamino £49.99 - Obi-Wan, Taun We, Lama Sue, Astro head - Jedi Starfighter, landing platform, Kamino entrance - “Master Jedi the Prime Minister is expecting you” 

Battle on Geonosis £79.99 - Clone Trooper, Geonosian Battle Droid - Microscale vehicles: Gunship, AT-TE, Acclamator, Dropship, Hardcell Transport, Droid Control Ship, Spider Droid, Hailfire, Geonosian Starfighter - Geonosian Spires - “Begun the Clone Wars has” 

ROTS: 

Jedi Temple (Architecture) £59.99 - Jocasta Nu

Jedi Temple Council Room £64.99 - all 12 council members 

Duel on the Invisible Hand £59.99 - Palpatine, Dooku, Anakin, Obi-Wan -  “my powers have doubled since the last time we met”

Palpatine’s Arrest £54.99 - Palpatine, Anakin, Mace Windu - “you must choose”/“Don’t listen to him Anakin”/“He must stand trial!”

Edited by ArrowBricks

On 10/21/2021 at 1:15 AM, ArrowBricks said:

18 + set ideas - Diaroma’s w/quotes or generic display pieces. 

All great ideas. I'd sell my car for a MBS Jedi Temple done in Hogwarts style. 

On 10/18/2021 at 4:13 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

TLDR: List might not be done until Christmas

Where do I get to see the finished articles?

I have so little time for MOCing now that posting them on Flickr is almost a spice dream. Still enjoy taking inspiration from other people's.

On 10/21/2021 at 1:15 AM, ArrowBricks said:

Duel of the Fates £59.99 - 3 obvious characters - main section of the battle 

Suggest quote plaque: Qui-Gon: "Uhfff"

4 hours ago, Redroe said:

Where do I get to see the finished articles?

I have so little time for MOCing now that posting them on Flickr is almost a spice dream. Still enjoy taking inspiration from other people's.

I will post them on this forum when done, and probably link it in this thread too. 

Literally no progress has been made in the past week, but on the bright side my college essays are almost done! :laugh:

Seeing some of the really cool but very unconventional and probably unstable MOC's of the Razor Crest - I really wonder how Lego would do an UCS version. I am happy with my own (mostly studless) MOD but of course to capture the real angles, you'd need to go bigger. I am really curious how Lego would go about the build. MOC's are great, but they use techniques that Lego would never allow themselves to use.

I’m about halfway through my Rebels rewatch and am having a blast. I missed out on all the Rebels sets when they were out and would love for Lego to make more, despite their poor sales last time around. Naturally, I have a few set ideas that I’d like to see made or remade. I came up with five sets for each season.

For Season One:

Ezra Bridger’s Speeder Bike ($20): Remake of the 2015 set. The builds would be slightly updated and the minifigures would include an updated Season 1/2 Ezra Bridger with his painted Cadet Helmet (New!), updated Season 1 Sabine Wren (New!) and a Stormtrooper.

The Phantom ($30): Somewhat similar to the previous version but updated to fit with an updated Ghost. (My ideal version would be based on Seasons 3/4, which I’ll iterate in a future post.) The minifigures would include an updated Kanan Jarrus (New!) and an updated Grand Inquisitor (New!)

Sabine Wren’s TIE Fighter ($40): Very similar to the 2021 TIE but with Sabine’s custom paint job. Minifigures would include Sabine Wren with both her hairpiece and helmet, a slightly updated Chopper (New!) and a TIE Pilot.

Imperial Troop Transport ($40): Again, pretty similar to the 2021 version but this one would be based on the ITT and not the Trexler Marauder. Minifigures would include an updated ITT Pilot (New!), an updated Season 1/2 Hera Syndulla (New!) and two Stormtroopers again.

Imperial Sentinel Landing Craft ($80): Slightly downscaled version of the 2018 set, somewhat like the 2021 Imperial Shuttle. Minifigures would include an updated Season 1/2 Zeb (New!), an updated Agent Kallus (New!), a Stormtrooper Commander and a regular Stormtrooper.

For Season Two:

Ahsoka Tano’s A-Wing ($30): The build would be the blue A-Wing Ahsoka flies in Season 2 Episode 10. Minifigures would include an updated Rebels Ahsoka with actually white lightsabers (New!) and Seventh Sister (New!)

Shadow Caster ($40): Ketsu Onyo’s ship from Rebels (which also appeared in The Rise of Skywalker and is based off of Asajj Ventress’ ship from the unfinished Dark Disciple arc of The Clone Wars!) A bit of an obscure one for sure but I was running out of ideas and really like the sip design. Minifigures would include Ketsu Onyo (New!), an updated Season 2 Sabine Wren with helmet and hairpiece (New!), Chopper and maybe the GONK Droid that the episode centered around.

B-Wing ($50): An orange scaled-down B-Wing based off its appearance in Rebels. Minifigures would include Hera Syndulla, updated Season 2 Sabine Wren with helmet and hair piece and Agent Kallus.

TIE Bomber ($70): The long awaited TIE Bomber remake! Minifigures would include Kanan, Zeb, a TIE Pilot and Fifth Brother (New!)

Duel on Malachor ($130): A recreation of the somewhat iconic Malachor Temple. The model would be a size comparable to Vader’s Castle. The interior could include the room where Ezra finds the Sith Holocron and the top level can be where the Holocron gets placed and Vader and Ahsoka fight. There could even be brick built versions of the petrified Jedi and Sith around the structure. Minifigures would include Ezra, Kanan, Ahsoka, preferrably a new RO/ANH Darth Vader (but a reused version would suffice) and Eighth Brother (New!)

I’ll be back with more Rebels set ideas when I’m done rewatching Seasons 3 and 4, though I don’t know if I can stick to five sets a season next time around!

Edited by The Stud

23 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Go on the ladies and gents, what set for 2022 is a must for you? 

For me, a Clone Wars s7 Republic Gunship. 

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but this is one of the sets we can almost 100% confirm ISN'T coming, because people voted a UCS version in and we rarely get UCS and normal versions of the same set within eachother's lifespans. (I think once or twice a UCS model has been released while a system set of the same thing wasn't quite out of stock yet, but I can't think of anytime a UCS set has released and had a system version of it within a year.)

Personally I'm pretty happy with the dagobah diorama, but I wouldn't mind a new black one or AT-TE. Both have gotten a tad expensive on the secondary market and I don't have them yet. Don't really care what figures come in either of them, though I don't have a padme yet so I suppose it'd be nice to see her in the AT-TE, maybe the one with the white cape?