MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

With this forum as my witness, I'd kill a man for an official GR-75 system rebel transport. (For legal reasons, that's a joke...unless you have a way for it to work:devil:)

This really made me laugh! :laugh::laugh:

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I've always wanted a proper shield generator set. Every time I see the words, the classic mcquarrie painting comes to mind. Hopefully we get another hoth set soon, it's one of my favorite battles, and yet the last two attempts at big hoth battles (action battles and UCS) were subpar. You know what? I've been wondering what moc wave I was gonna do next, I'll start a hoth moc wave tomorrow. I was gonna post the sequel CMF today, but nah, here's a hoth wave:

Brilliant, I look forward to seeing this MOC wave. Hoth is one of my favourite SW battles too.  :classic:

Spoiler

Oh boy, I think we may get a new Revan figure at long last with the KOTOR remake, along with a few other characters like Bastila Shan. With its target release being around 2023, it will have to compete with the new movies/shows for a spot so it could be another FO case where we don't get anything, however I think the sheer popularity of the game will grant it at least one set. 

On 9/8/2021 at 11:14 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

While I hope talzin shows up soon, I'm not sure how they'd do it. Talzin's episodes either don't have great and iconic set ideas (the savage oppress arc, the disappeared), or are pretty megablockin' dark (the genocide one)

Going to reply to this post in the wishlist topic since its more relevant here - but what about Darth Maul's Resurrection? Its a pretty big moment in Maul's story and wouldn't be any different to having a set based on Darth Vader's Transformation. Something similar to the Mandalorian Forge could definitely work. All you need for the builds is Maul's spider appendages and some Dathomir scenery. Plus you'd have some pretty desirable minifigures with a new Maul variant, Talzin for the first time and a non-animated Savage.

Anything else from those episodes would probably be too niche to release today but this is one scene I think could actually work.

So, I just saw the cinematic reveal trailer for 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic: Remake' :cry_happy:

Oh my God, I hope they make a set inspired by it! :drool:
I know there's a Revan figure already, but it doesn't really do the character justice, if you ask me, and the way Revan looks in the trailer, I would really love a minifigure of that :wub:

Just needed to get that off my chest :innocent:

Regards,
Mitch

6 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

So, I just saw the cinematic reveal trailer for 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic: Remake' :cry_happy:

Oh my God, I hope they make a set inspired by it! :drool:
I know there's a Revan figure already, but it doesn't really do the character justice, if you ask me, and the way Revan looks in the trailer, I would really love a minifigure of that :wub:

Just needed to get that off my chest :innocent:

Regards,
Mitch

Funny. I was going to Post exactly the same. My dream SW Set would be an Ebon Hawk with a new Mould for HK47's head.

2 hours ago, Gorilla94 said:

Funny. I was going to Post exactly the same. My dream SW Set would be an Ebon Hawk with a new Mould for HK47's head.

Yes, an Ebon Hawk is way overdue if you ask me.
And HK-47 would indeed require a new mold, it's head shape is very unique. So would T3-M4, he'd be nice to have as well.

Regards,
Mitch

Aight, back to my regularly scheduled lists, next up is the sequel CMF.

1. Finn (Stormtrooper armor): comes with a bloodied helmet and the medium blaster duel-molded in white and black

2. Kylo Ren: 2-3 cloth parts, and a hood with a print for his head. Comes with his lightsaber

3. Crimson Corsiar: Comes with cape and blaster

4. Constable Zuvio: Comes with staff

5. Admiral Ackbar: comes with blaster and hologram of starkiller base

6. Rey (jedi training, printed arms): comes with staff and hilt

7. Phasma (battle damage, tattered cape and new partial helmet mold): blaster and staff

8. DJ: hologram, coin

9. General Leia: blaster

10. Crait rebel trooper: red dirt printing on armor/clothes, blaster

11. Poe (desert outfit, comes with satchel): blaster, the knife thing.

12. Sith trooper (arm printing): red and black dual-molded blaster

13. Wedge antilles: blaster

14. Rose (TROS): bb-8 (his body print has the little black circle from when he gets hit)

15.Palpatine Reborn (glow in the dark eyes, lightning parts)

16. Ghost luke (chase figure)

Calling it now, UCS Razor Crest next fall. I know, I know, the ship got blown up in Season Two of The Mandalorian and likely won’t be back for Season Three, but I think that with the popularity of The Mandalorian, Lego surely sees the potential in a UCS/D2C Mando set and I think the Razor Crest is the only set I could feasibly see Lego making.

Season Three of The Mandalorian is likely coming out fall/winter 2022 and will be highly anticipated after a two year hiatus from the main series and a little under a year since The Book of Boba Fett which is part of the same storyline. I see a similar situation to how Lego handled Stranger Things when the third season of that show released in 2019. They released a D2C based off of the first season to capture the hype around the show at that time. I foresee Lego doing something very similar next year with The Mandalorian.

I foresee this set being comparable to the UCS Gunship in size and price, possibly a little bit more if it has an interior.

I think the minifigure selection would be Din Djarin (Beskar Armor), Grogu, Cara Dune, Greef Karga, a new Kuiil and IG-11.

Thank you for reading my tin-foil hat-wearing theory.

1 hour ago, The Stud said:

Calling it now, UCS Razor Crest next fall. I know, I know, the ship got blown up in Season Two of The Mandalorian and likely won’t be back for Season Three, but I think that with the popularity of The Mandalorian, Lego surely sees the potential in a UCS/D2C Mando set and I think the Razor Crest is the only set I could feasibly see Lego making.

Season Three of The Mandalorian is likely coming out fall/winter 2022 and will be highly anticipated after a two year hiatus from the main series and a little under a year since The Book of Boba Fett which is part of the same storyline. I see a similar situation to how Lego handled Stranger Things when the third season of that show released in 2019. They released a D2C based off of the first season to capture the hype around the show at that time. I foresee Lego doing something very similar next year with The Mandalorian.

I foresee this set being comparable to the UCS Gunship in size and price, possibly a little bit more if it has an interior.

I think the minifigure selection would be Din Djarin (Beskar Armor), Grogu, Cara Dune, Greef Karga, a new Kuiil and IG-11.

Thank you for reading my tin-foil hat-wearing theory.

Only problem with that theory is the Master Builder Series sets coming out every two years. We should be due another playset in the second half of 2022 to replace the Mos Eisley Cantina. And the other D2C spot for next year is already rumored to be a UCS Landspeeder.

There is a new rumour that Star Wars theme will have minifig accessory pack(s) in 2022!!!

In HP this is currently a 4 minifig pack with (very) small build for $15USD. The minifigs are named characters, differentiating the packs from what we know as 'battlepacks.'

It looks like the current HP set offers all new minifigs, but they don't offer new moulds (to give you some idea of what you get for your money). The builds (I feel) are inconsequential.

These also exist in the Super-heroes themes, not as many new figs though, prices (slightly) vary also...

What minifigs would you want to see in a 2022 pack to make it worth $15USD RRP for Star Wars?

For me:

Mando Pack:

- Juggernaut Pilot Mando (with helmet, face and hair)

- Juggernaut Pilot Mayfield (with helmet and face)

- Valin Hess

- Fennec (with helmet and hair)

Small mess hall table/chairs and printed console build. Accessories include an imperial crate, blasters, cups, and a fuel tank (ridonium?).

Clone Command Pack (CW S7):

- P2 Rex

- P2 Cody

- ARC Jesse

- Insert character here... The set is already sold out... Maybe Anakin...

Build doesn't matter... Maybe a command post terminal of some sort.

7 hours ago, wesker said:

Only problem with that theory is the Master Builder Series sets coming out every two years. We should be due another playset in the second half of 2022 to replace the Mos Eisley Cantina. And the other D2C spot for next year is already rumored to be a UCS Landspeeder.

MBS release schedule isn't set in stone, we got 3 D2Cs this year so anything can happen. The cantina isn't going anywhere yet, it's very popular. Of all the potential D2C sets, a UCS Razor Crest is one of the most likely at this point in time. If they're gonna do it, it has to be done before the show fizzles out in popularity. After the season 2 finale the show is more popular than ever, but it needs to do something even bigger to evoke the same reaction from fans and I don't see that happening.

23 hours ago, AusChris said:

What minifigs would you want to see in a 2022 pack to make it worth $15USD RRP for Star Wars?

I think the accessory sets usually complete a theme already released instead of introducing something new (like Bad Batch), judging by the other themes. And they like to mix new figs with repeats. As a result:

My likely prediction:

Mando with new head and hair (finally), Grogu, Luke Skywalker (maybe an exclusive face) and Dark Trooper. It comes with lots of weapons for them, and a cradle for Grogu. The same from the AC, but in the right colors.

My least likely prediction:

Boba Fett (repeat), Fennec Shand (with hair and without helmet), Bib Fortuna (new fig). Several accessories/weapons for the figs and a small throne build.

My top 10 SW wish list is: (in no particular order)

- New Admiral Ackbar (Return of the Jedi)

- New Nien Nunb, moulded head (Return of the Jedi)

- New Grogu (more along the lines of what he looked like in the Holiday Special, but with olive green skin, like Yoda)

- Ahsoka Tano modelled after Rosario Dawson, with trans-white lightsabers 

- Aunt Beru

- Squidhead

- New Mon Mothma

- New General Madine

- Snaggletooth

- Kuiil

I used to have quite a long list, but luckily, with some patience TLG has delivered most of them over the years. 😄

Edited by snoozle

On 9/14/2021 at 6:52 AM, AusChris said:

There is a new rumour that Star Wars theme will have minifig accessory pack(s) in 2022!!!

In HP this is currently a 4 minifig pack with (very) small build for $15USD. The minifigs are named characters, differentiating the packs from what we know as 'battlepacks.'

It looks like the current HP set offers all new minifigs, but they don't offer new moulds (to give you some idea of what you get for your money). The builds (I feel) are inconsequential.

These also exist in the Super-heroes themes, not as many new figs though, prices (slightly) vary also...

For me:

Mando Pack:

- Juggernaut Pilot Mando (with helmet, face and hair)

- Juggernaut Pilot Mayfield (with helmet and face)

- Valin Hess

- Fennec (with helmet and hair)

Small mess hall table/chairs and printed console build. Accessories include an imperial crate, blasters, cups, and a fuel tank (ridonium?).

Clone Command Pack (CW S7):

- P2 Rex

- P2 Cody

- ARC Jesse

- Insert character here... The set is already sold out... Maybe Anakin...

Build doesn't matter... Maybe a command post terminal of some sort.

Personally I'd love to see more use of the alien heads, many of which are not cheap on bricklink. Even if those heads don't relate to specific characters. I know the chances of that are almost nil. AFOL (like me) could use them for MOCs and stuff and kids could use them to play out various scenes in the SW universe. They could have market stalls with accompanying accessories.

I wish we got more frequent MBS sets, yearly at least. I greatly prefer them over the typical UCS spacecraft

Edited by Bobbtom

Clone wars wishlist:

Microfighters:

V-19 Torrent ($9.99): Matchstick

Magnaguard starfighter ($9.99): Magnaguard

Blurrg vs proton cannon ($19.99): ARF trooper and b1 battle droid.

Battle packs:

Clone legions ($14.99): 2x p2 clone trooper, 1x p2 212th trooper, 1x p2 coruscant guard. Build is an accurately sized AT-RT.

Separatist droids ($14.99): 1x b1 commander, 4x b1 battle droid, 2x b2 battle droid, 1x droidika, 1x crab droid.

Duel: Obi-Wan vs grievous ($19.99): Obi-wan and grievous's duel on the bridge of that republic cruiser (there are surprisingly few 2-combatant duels in clone wars). Comes with Obi-wan and tan Grievous

System Sets:

Battle on Salucami ($29.99): 1x BARC, 1x commando speeder, and some salucami terrain. Comes with Rex, Jesse, and 2 commando droid snipers.

Battle of Kamino ($49.99): kamino catwalks and platforms with 2x brick-built aqua droid, ventress, anakin, p1 echo and fives, and commander colt.

Jedi Starfighter vs vulture droid ($59.99): ahsoka's ETA-2 and a vulture droid with Ahsoka (seasons 3-5), ahsoka's astromech, 2x clone jet troopers, 2x b2-RPs, and count dooku.

Umbaran Starfighter ($69.99): Umbaran starfighter with ARC fives, hardcase, p2 jesse, pong krell, and 2x umbaran soldier.

Republic Cruiser ($119.99): Republic cruiser with interior bridge, bomb bay, and senator's quarters with Padme, 2x shock trooper, commander thorn, anakin, rush clovis, and 2x clone officer (no armor), and 4x b2 battle droid.

18+: burying the dead ($29.99): build of the clone burial site with Ahsoka (grey cloak) and rex.

UCS/MBS: UCS AT-RT ($199.99): Massive AT-RT with an ARF trooper (arm printing) and commander ponds.

Helmets:

Clone helmet ($69.99, includes extra parts to make it a p2 shiny, 501st, 212th, shock, or 41st)

Captain rex ($59.99)

grievous ($59.99, tan)

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Clone legions ($14.99): 2x p2 clone trooper, 1x p2 212th trooper, 1x p2 coruscant guard. Build is an accurately sized AT-RT.

I would love this Battle Pack, I could create expand my Clone army massively! :classic:

Separatist droids ($14.99): 1x b1 commander, 4x b1 battle droid, 2x b2 battle droid, 1x droidika, 1x crab droid.

A brilliant selection, but an updated Droideka would be most appreciated.

Battle on Salucami ($29.99): 1x BARC, 1x commando speeder, and some salucami terrain. Comes with Rex, Jesse, and 2 commando droid snipers.

Battle of Kamino ($49.99): kamino catwalks and platforms with 2x brick-built aqua droid, ventress, anakin, p1 echo and fives, and commander colt.

Jedi Starfighter vs vulture droid ($59.99): ahsoka's ETA-2 and a vulture droid with Ahsoka (seasons 3-5), ahsoka's astromech, 2x clone jet troopers, 2x b2-RPs, and count dooku.

Umbaran Starfighter ($69.99): Umbaran starfighter with ARC fives, hardcase, p2 jesse, pong krell, and 2x umbaran soldier.

These are all amazing. I would really like the Ahsoka's ETA-2 set most of all.

Republic Cruiser ($119.99): Republic cruiser with interior bridge, bomb bay, and senator's quarters with Padme, 2x shock trooper, commander thorn, anakin, rush clovis, and 2x clone officer (no armor), and 4x b2 battle droid.

Yes!! :classic:

18+: burying the dead ($29.99): build of the clone burial site with Ahsoka (grey cloak) and rex.

This sent a shiver down my spine!
I'm currently re-watching TCW in chronological order this time, just starting Season 7. "Victory and Death" had a big impact on me the first time I watched it. :cry_sad:

Minifigure pack ideas.  I'm assuming no new molds, but there would be some new prints required in here.  Spoiler tagging just to save space, no spoilers or anything inside.

Mandalorian Pack 1:

Din Djarin (with printed face + hair piece + helmet), Grogu, Kuiil, IG-11

Mandalorian Pack 2:

Fennec Shan, Boba Fett (repainted armor), Bo-Katan, Moff Gideon

ANH Pack 1:

Luke Skywalker (Tatooine with poncho and hat), Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru, C-3PO

ANH Pack 2:

Han Solo, Greedo, BoShek, Snaggletooth (printed face on a regular head)

ANH Pack 3:

Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, Admiral Yularen, Stormtrooper

ESB Pack 1:

Bossk, Zuckuss, Dengar, 4-LOM

ESB Pack 2:

Lando Calrissian, Lobot, Ugnaught (new print), Willrow Hood

ESB Pack 3:

Luke Skywalker (Hoth), Princess Leia (Hoth), General Riekan, K-3PO

ROTJ Pack 1:

Bib Fortuna, Lando Calrissian (palace guard disguise), Boushh, Chewbacca

ROTJ Pack 2:

Emperor Palpatine, Royal Guard, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker

ROTJ Pack 3:

Luke Skywalker (Endor), Han Solo (Endor), C-3PO, Wicket

TCW Pack 1:

Captain Rex (P1), Obi-Wan Kenobi (clone armor), Anakin Skywalker, B1 battle droid

TCW Pack 2: 

Ahsoka Tano (S7), 332nd Clone, Darth Maul, Mauldalorian

TPM Pack 1:

Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul, Naboo pilot

TPM Pack 2:

Watto, Shmi Skywalker, young Anakin Skywalker, Padme (Tatooine)

TPM Pack 3: 

Captain Panaka, Boss Nass (using the Spongebob fish head mold), Jar Jar Binks, B1 battle droid commander

AOTC Pack 1:

Zam Wessell, Padme, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi

AOTC Pack 2:

Mace Windu, Jango Fett, Geonosian Warrior, B2 Super Battle Droid

AOTC Pack 3:

Yoda, Count Dooku, P1 Clone Trooper, B2 Super Battle Droid

ROTS Pack 1:

Anakin Skywalker, Chancellor Palpatine, Count Dooku, B2 Super Battle Droid

ROTS Pack 2: 

Obi-Wan Kenobi, General Grievous, Tion Medon (I think he'd be doable without a new head mold), Airborne Clone Trooper (Cody makes sense, but I'm assuming no new molds)

ROTS Pack 3:

Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar

Rogue One Pack 1:

Cassian Andor, Saw Gerrera, Bodhi Rook, K-2SO

Rogue One Pack 2:

Orson Krennic, Galen Erso, Jyn Erso (poncho), Death Trooper

Solo Pack 1:

Tobias Beckett, Val, Chewbacca, Range Trooper

Solo Pack 2:

Han Solo, Qi'ira, Dryden Vos, Enfys Nest

Edited by Kit Figsto

Bad Batch wave:

Microfighters:

Republic shuttle ($9.99): shock trooper

Havoc Marauder ($9.99): Tech

Republic V-wing vs AAT ($19.99): Tank droid pilot and V-wing pilot

Battle Packs:

Mess hall clones ($14.99): 2x p1 clone trooper, 1x kaminoan security clone, 1x clone (red plainclothes). Build is a lunch table with food launch feature

Proto-empire ($14.99): 2x prototrooper, 1x republic commando, 1x elite squad trooper. Build is a BARC.

Duel: Duel on Bracca ($14.99): Bracca landing pad with Hunter, Cad Bane, and a function where the figures flip over after being "shot"

System sets:

V-wing ($24.99): V-wing with an imperial pilot, prototrooper, and Scorch.

Pandora chase ($39.99): Hunter's speeder bike, a small version of the airspeeder, and a small stall build. Comes with Hunter (plainclothes), Fennec, and Omega.

LAAT/le ($69.99): Imperial gunship with imperial crosshair, 4x elite squad troopers, saw gerrera, and a partisan trooper.

AT-TE ($99.99): AT-TE with 4x p2 clone trooper, Captain Bragg, Hunter, Echo, and the droid from that episode.

Republic Shuttle ($119.99): Republic shuttle with Tarkin, Rampart, 2x shock trooper, a shock commander, Wrecker, Omega, Tech, and 2x clone pilot.

18+: Cid's Bar ($69.99): Large build of Cid's bar with Cid, Hunter, Omega, Rex (cloak), and the 2 patrons that show up in every episode.

UCS: Havoc Marauder ($399.99): Massive Havoc Marauder with all the rooms shown onboard in the show. Includes Hunter, Wrecker, Tech, Echo, Republic Crosshair, and Omega (all armored clones have arm printing and hairpieces if they have hair in the show, and echo has a new arm mold).

helmets:

Hunter ($59.99)

Imperial Crosshair ($59.99)

Wrecker ($59.99)

On 9/20/2021 at 5:26 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

Proto-empire ($14.99): 2x prototrooper, 1x republic commando, 1x elite squad trooper. Build is a BARC.

Duel: Duel on Bracca ($14.99): Bracca landing pad with Hunter, Cad Bane, and a function where the figures flip over after being "shot"

On 9/20/2021 at 5:26 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

V-wing ($24.99): V-wing with an imperial pilot, prototrooper, and Scorch.

Pandora chase ($39.99): Hunter's speeder bike, a small version of the airspeeder, and a small stall build. Comes with Hunter (plainclothes), Fennec, and Omega.

LAAT/le ($69.99): Imperial gunship with imperial crosshair, 4x elite squad troopers, saw gerrera, and a partisan trooper.

AT-TE ($99.99): AT-TE with 4x p2 clone trooper, Captain Bragg, Hunter, Echo, and the droid from that episode.

Republic Shuttle ($119.99): Republic shuttle with Tarkin, Rampart, 2x shock trooper, a shock commander, Wrecker, Omega, Tech, and 2x clone pilot.

18+: Cid's Bar ($69.99): Large build of Cid's bar with Cid, Hunter, Omega, Rex (cloak), and the 2 patrons that show up in every

I like all of these. The Republic Shuttle & the V-Wing are my favourites. :classic:

After just completing a rewatch of The Clone Wars but in chronological order this time, here's my Clone Wars Season 7 wishlist.

Silver Angel Ship (Medium Interior) (System Scale Set)
Ahsoka, Trace Martez, Rafa Martez, Pyke Syndicate guards x2
Joben T-85 Speeder Bike 
Spice Containers x2

Republic Gunship (LAAT/i) (Full Interior) (System Scale Set)
Crosshair (Clone Wars armour)
Hunter (SW1148)
Tech (SW1150)
Wrecker (SW1149)
Anakin Skywalker
Commander Cody
ARC trooper Jesse
Clone Pilots x2

AT-TE (Full Interior) (System Scale Set)
Captain Rex, Clone AT-TE Pilot, Clone Gunner x2, 501st Legion Clone Trooper x6, 332nd Company Clone Trooper x4

Republic Y-Wing (Blue) (System Scale Set)
Captain Rex, Ahsoka, R7-A7 Astromech Droid

Cyber Centre on Anaxes (Full Interior) (Master Builder Series)
Separatist Passenger Airspeeder
T-series Tactical Droid (yellow markings)
Admiral Trench
B1-series Battle Droids x8
B2-series Battle Droids x4
BX-series Droid Commandos x4
DSD1 Dwarf Spider Droid x2
Door from crashed gunship (Side build)
Droid Speeders x2

Skako Minor Laboratory, featuring Echo's stasis chamber (Medium Interior) (System Scale Set)
Wat Tambor
Poorly Echo
D-Wing Air Support Droid Skako Minor x2
B2-series Battle Droids x2

Big Battle Packs
D-Wing Air Support Droid (Skako Minor Droids)  x4, B2-series Battle Droids x2
Mandalorian Super Commandos x4, Mandalorian Loyalists x2
Mandalorian Loyalists x4, Mandalorian Super Commandos x2
332nd Company Clone Trooper (SW1097) x4, Clone Shock Troopers x2
501st Legion Clone Trooper (SW1094) x4, 501st Legion Clone Jet Trooper (SW1093) x2

CMFs
Captain Rex
Commander Cody
Rook Kast
Almec
Wat Tambor

16 hours ago, Sarah_H7744 said:

I like all of these. The Republic Shuttle & the V-Wing are my favourites. :classic:

Republic shuttle would be a cool set to have, especially with it's modularity. And we really need a v-wing remake, it's a cheap set that looks great and has good figure potential.

12 hours ago, Sarah_H7744 said:

After just completing a rewatch of The Clone Wars but in chronological order this time, here's my Clone Wars Season 7 wishlist.

Republic Gunship (LAAT/i) (Full Interior) (System Scale Set)

AT-TE (Full Interior) (System Scale Set)
332nd Company Clone Trooper (SW1097) x4, Clone Shock Troopers x2

Stop, my wallet is gonna kill me in my sleep if they make these. :laugh:

Rebels wave:

Microfighters:

Pheonix command ship ($9.99): Ahsoka (rebels)

TIE defender ($9.99): TIE pilot (Vult skerris face print)

Phantom 2 vs Mandalore-buster walker ($19.99): Ezra (with scout helmet) and Tiber Saxon.

Battle Packs:

Rebel Reinforcements ($14.99): 2x rebel trooper (yellow armor/helmets), 2x rebel trooper (blue armor/helmets). Build is a bit of Chopper Base with a turret and thumper.

Imperial Specialists ($14.99): 1x DT-droid, 1x imperial combat driver, 2x jumptrooper. Build is an imperial speeder.

Duel: Duel over Mustafar ($19.99): Some of the star destroyer reactor catwalks with a control center, elevated enough that a character can "fall" a bit. Comes with Kanan and the Grand Inquisitor.

System Sets:

The Phantom ($29.99): S1 Phantom with S1 Ezra, Chopper, and a stormtrooper.

Mandalore-buster ($59.99): Beskar-destroying walker. Comes with Sabine S4, Ursa, Kanan S4, a mandalorain loyalist, 2x supercommandos, and Tiber Saxon.

Imperial Dropship ($69.99): Imperial Laat/le with 1x dropship pilot, 2x stormtrooper, Pryce, Hera, and Zeb.

TIE Defender vs A-wing ($99.99): Respective starfighters with 1x TIE pilot, Skerris, Thrawn, 2x DT droids, Pilot Hera, A-wing pilot, and Commander Sato.

The Ghost and The Phantom ($159.99): Ghost with interior cockpit, Kanan's quarters, holotable room, and cargo bay, along with the Phantom 2. Comes with (S4 variants): Hera, Kanan, Chopper, Zeb, Ezra, Sabine, Kallus, AZ-7, Hondo, Thrawn, and Rukh.

18+: Dume ($39.99): Comes with (Spoilers)-

Spoiler

Build of Caleb's last moments with the fire built around him as he pushes Hera towards a build of the dropship bay. Comes with Caleb Dume ("Jedi Night" short hair and a double-sided face with his sight returned on one side), and Hera Syndulla.

UCS/MBS: UCS Ultimate Ghost ($499.99): MASSIVE ghost and to-scale phantom 2 with interior rooms for the cockpit, Kanan/hera's room, Zeb/Ezra's room, Sabine's room, the kitchen, the holotable room, and the cargo bay. Comes with (All S4): Hera Syndulla (dual-molded legs), Kanan Jarrus, C1-10P, Garazeb Orrelios, Sabine Wren (arm printing, dual-molded legs), and Ezra Bridger (Arm printing) on a display plaque with the starbird behind them like the shield eagle in the helicarrier set.

Helmets:

Sabine Wren ($59.99)

Ezra's cadet helmet ($59.99)

Graffitied Stormtrooper Helmet ($59.99)

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Republic shuttle would be a cool set to have, especially with it's modularity. And we really need a v-wing remake, it's a cheap set that looks great and has good figure potential.

Stop, my wallet is gonna kill me in my sleep if they make these. :laugh:

Rebels wave:

Microfighters:

Pheonix command ship ($9.99): Ahsoka (rebels)

TIE defender ($9.99): TIE pilot (Vult skerris face print)

Phantom 2 vs Mandalore-buster walker ($19.99): Ezra (with scout helmet) and Tiber Saxon.

Battle Packs:

Rebel Reinforcements ($14.99): 2x rebel trooper (yellow armor/helmets), 2x rebel trooper (blue armor/helmets). Build is a bit of Chopper Base with a turret and thumper.

Imperial Specialists ($14.99): 1x DT-droid, 1x imperial combat driver, 2x jumptrooper. Build is an imperial speeder.

Duel: Duel over Mustafar ($19.99): Some of the star destroyer reactor catwalks with a control center, elevated enough that a character can "fall" a bit. Comes with Kanan and the Grand Inquisitor.

System Sets:

The Phantom ($29.99): S1 Phantom with S1 Ezra, Chopper, and a stormtrooper.

Mandalore-buster ($59.99): Beskar-destroying walker. Comes with Sabine S4, Ursa, Kanan S4, a mandalorain loyalist, 2x supercommandos, and Tiber Saxon.

Imperial Dropship ($69.99): Imperial Laat/le with 1x dropship pilot, 2x stormtrooper, Pryce, Hera, and Zeb.

TIE Defender vs A-wing ($99.99): Respective starfighters with 1x TIE pilot, Skerris, Thrawn, 2x DT droids, Pilot Hera, A-wing pilot, and Commander Sato.

The Ghost and The Phantom ($159.99): Ghost with interior cockpit, Kanan's quarters, holotable room, and cargo bay, along with the Phantom 2. Comes with (S4 variants): Hera, Kanan, Chopper, Zeb, Ezra, Sabine, Kallus, AZ-7, Hondo, Thrawn, and Rukh.

18+: Dume ($39.99): Comes with (Spoilers)-

Reveal hidden contents

Build of Caleb's last moments with the fire built around him as he pushes Hera towards a build of the dropship bay. Comes with Caleb Dume ("Jedi Night" short hair and a double-sided face with his sight returned on one side), and Hera Syndulla.

UCS/MBS: UCS Ultimate Ghost ($499.99): MASSIVE ghost and to-scale phantom 2 with interior rooms for the cockpit, Kanan/hera's room, Zeb/Ezra's room, Sabine's room, the kitchen, the holotable room, and the cargo bay. Comes with (All S4): Hera Syndulla (dual-molded legs), Kanan Jarrus, C1-10P, Garazeb Orrelios, Sabine Wren (arm printing, dual-molded legs), and Ezra Bridger (Arm printing) on a display plaque with the starbird behind them like the shield eagle in the helicarrier set.

Helmets:

Sabine Wren ($59.99)

Ezra's cadet helmet ($59.99)

Graffitied Stormtrooper Helmet ($59.99)

This list is so good I nearly teared up. After my recent rewatch of Rebels this summer I want every single one of these but I don't know what the likelihood is we might get any. Hopefully, if the Gunship does well TLG will make more prequel UCS sets, which will lead to SWTV UCS which will lead to a legendary UCS Ghost. All we can do is hope.

My minifig wishlist for Bobba's palace and one of the accessory packs (which I'm assuming/wishing will be a tie-in to the playset):

Boba's palace: Boba Fett (repeat), Fennec Shand (helmet and new hair mold), Gamorrean Guard, Bib Fortuna (new) and Droopy McCool (new mold);

Accessory Pack: Boba Fett (same), Gamorrean Guard and Max Rebo (mid legs with tan hips). It comes with builds of Max's Nalargon instrument  and of the b'ohmarr monk.

I know the band is from Ep 6, but it would still be nice getting them. I only put one of the remaining two in the palace because LEGO would never release both at the same time.

Edited by PRbrickbuilder
Grammar