MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

9 hours ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

With that pay TV series "Obi-Wan Kenobi" starting in 2022, I hope that we'll get a Master Builder Series Lars' Homestead next year. It should include all import rooms (entrance, dining room, kitchen, workshop and garage), a vehicle, a moulded Bantha and two moisture vaporatores. Minifigs then could (like in that MF some years ago) be from Episode 4 as well as from the Kenobi movie.

I really, really hope this is a joke. That would be the lamest MBS ever released.

I don't think anyone would mind a $30-$40 Lars Homestead with Luke, Owen, Beru, R2, & 3PO (plus maybe a treadwell droid), but it absolutely does not need a MBS set.

7 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

I really, really hope this is a joke. That would be the lamest MBS ever released.

I agree it alone would be a very underwhelming set, but what about the Lars Homestead, Obi-Wans hut, the Dowager Queen Wreck, with a landspeeder and a generic Tatooine building, plus a bantha and escape pod to expand the Cantina, which was very popular and would certainly incentivise purchase of a second set

On 8/17/2021 at 6:27 PM, Brikkyy13 said:

I wonder if they’d go for a brick built Jabba these days. 

I'd be interested to see how a brick built Jabba would look and whether it would work at the right scale. Maybe as a future 'microfighter' - paired with Huttslayer Leia :laugh:

On 8/17/2021 at 2:59 PM, ARC2149Nova said:

I don't think anyone would mind a $30-$40 Lars Homestead with Luke, Owen, Beru, R2, & 3PO (plus maybe a treadwell droid), but it absolutely does not need a MBS set.

Completely agree. The scene begs for a location set around $30-40, but an MBS set is definately not needed.

OT CMF:

1. Captain Antilles: medium blaster and death star plans printed tile

2. Sandtrooper enlisted rank (black pauldron): rifle and brick-built security droid

3. snaggletooth (Red): blaster pistol and bottle

4. Stormtrooper Han (garbage sludge printing on armor): medium blaster and spare helmet

5. Jek Porkins: blaster pistol and astromech droid. (Look at the marvel CMF, this sort of thing can happen)

6. Hoth Leia: medium blaster

7. Admiral Ozzel: blaster pistol, spare head with a choking face. (The imperial officer cap doesn't allow for double-sided heads)

8. Bespin Chewbacca (new mold with studs on the back allowing for a small net and c-3o's head): medium blaster

9. Lobot: blaster pistol, 1x2x5 brick with carbonite han print

10. Bossk: grenade launcher, IG-88's head

11. Disguised lando: comes with hair and helmet options, as well as a pike.

12. jedi master luke: has leg printing (most figures on the list would but since that'd be a first for ROTJ luke I thought i'd mention it), comes with the new hood, a cape, and his lightsaber.

13. Nicki: ewok staff, clear part from the DC CMF to pull off his incredible cartwheel.

14. Scout trooper: Super-detailed scout trooper with dual molded and printed arms and legs, as well as a new helmet that flips open akin to the old iron man ones. Comes with a blaster pistol.

15. Jabba's guard: Ishi-tib guard with a new head mold, a spear, and a medium blaster.

16. special edition force ghost obi-wan. Made from trans light blue parts with white printing.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

It took us a decade to get a new UCS set from prequel era, so I wonder how lond we would wait to see an MBS set based on prequels. Yeah, the first one might be the Geonosian arena set or the Jedi Temple but I can see that being a podrace set with stands, some vehicles, different podracers, Jabba etc. There is a lot of action involved and there could be tons of good minifigures as were in the cantina though not that famous ones

16 hours ago, MaceWindu said:

It took us a decade to get a new UCS set from prequel era, so I wonder how lond we would wait to see an MBS set based on prequels. Yeah, the first one might be the Geonosian arena set or the Jedi Temple but I can see that being a podrace set with stands, some vehicles, different podracers, Jabba etc. There is a lot of action involved and there could be tons of good minifigures as were in the cantina though not that famous ones

I don't think the Jedi temple will make it as an MBS, but I always thought Theed was in with a shout. A lot of major plot developments happen there including the climax of the film, you could include pretty much every major character, and there's a broad range of locales (hangar, the throne room, the place where the Maul duel happens, various corridors and outdoor spaces). If you throw in Naboo as a whole as well to get more Gungans, you've got nearly half of the entire film at your disposal.

A proper podracing set would be pretty cool to see again. I’d skip Jabba and the stands to put more parts into podracers and their pilots. Anakin’s and Sebulba’s are a given, if they still have the Aldar Beedo mould lying around in the vault throw him in as well. Ben Quadrinaros would be my top pick for a 4th podracer, but I’d happily take anyone. Throw in that Zaphod Beeblebrox looking announcer as well and that should be it for new figure moulds. Watto, Padme, Shmi, Jar Jar, Poncho Qui-Gon and half-built 3PO should be there as well. Bring back Wald, maybe throw in some more of Anakin’s slave friends and add copious amounts of pit droids. There should be at least 4 podracers, maybe 5 total. If they were really smart about it they’d include a variety of pieces to let you build your own podracers, or include a deck of alternate builds to play around with. 

The linked brick set article compares actual minifigscale with the measurements of the official sets. Some are interestingly still too small (Slave I or UCS Sandcrawler; half the size even!) but probably perfect size for a Lego set. It's interesting though how many sets are just way out of proportions (meaning too big). Like the current - sized down - X-Wing is better to scale then the oversized predecessors.

Whether they use new pieces or better techniques they surely should and could do better when dealing with Snowspeeders and other sets. Of course some will always be oversized due to minifig-proportions but as recent and older sets show: less pieces can produce a smaller set with better scale, more playability and probably still a certain level of stability.

https://brickset.com/article/62976/minifigure-scale-star-wars-vehicles

On 8/20/2021 at 8:55 AM, TeddytheSpoon said:

I don't think the Jedi temple will make it as an MBS, but I always thought Theed was in with a shout. A lot of major plot developments happen there including the climax of the film, you could include pretty much every major character, and there's a broad range of locales (hangar, the throne room, the place where the Maul duel happens, various corridors and outdoor spaces). If you throw in Naboo as a whole as well to get more Gungans, you've got nearly half of the entire film at your disposal.

The problem is that while the prequels as a whole are more well-liked nowadays, it's mainly focused on the clone wars themselves, and as a result I think most people really just want geonosis, locations later seen in clone wars like kamino and the jedi temple, or revenge of the sith stuff.

The Force Awakens wishlist:

Microfighters:

Rey's speeder ($9.99): Rey (hood)

First Order Troop Transport ($9.99): Captain Phasma

Poe's X-wing vs special forces TIE ($19.99): Poe Dameron (pilot) and a special forces TIE pilot

Battle Packs:

Takodana Patrons ($14.99): Crimson Corsiar, Resistance droid, human patron with mullet and bandoliar, Hassk Thug. Builds are the red droid Finn brushes past, a cantina table with seats, and a small bit of wall with some banners.

First Order troops ($14.99): 2x first order stormtroopers, 1x first order heavy, 1x first order flametrooper. Build is a small bit of starkiller base with a small turret and a banner.

Duel: Duel on Takodana ($19.99): Takodana rubble with an explode feature. Comes with Finn and FN-2199.

System sets:

Niima Outpost ($29.99): Rey's speeder (Smaller than 2015 model, but not chibi like a microfighter), along with the outpost gate and a small stand for unkar plutt. Comes with rey (hair), Unkar thug, Unkar Plutt, and Finn (no jacket, black shirt).

Starkiller base Attack ($49.99): First Order Snowspeeder and a starkiller base platform with a large turret. Comes with Han, Chewie, 2x first order snowtroopers, and a first order technician.

First Order TIE fighter ($59.99): First Order TIE fighter (between 2021 and 2018 ties in terms of scale) with a first order tie pilot, Kylo ren, general hux, and a first order stormtrooper.

Poe Dameron's Black One X-wing ($69.99): Poe Dameron's black one with Poe Dameron, BB-8, Snap Wexley, General Leia, and a resistance trooper.

First Order Troop Transport ($129.99): First order troop transport (Much larger than 2015 model) with Phasma, 2x resistance troopers, a first order officer, and 6x first order stormtroopers.

18+: Jedi Steps ($29.99): Diorama type build with a 16x16 base and black border. Build is of the Ach-to peak where Rey finds Luke. Comes with Rey (training jacket) and Luke Skywalker.

UCS/MBS: UCS Black One ($299.99): Comes with Poe Dameron (printed arms and dual molded legs) and BB-8.

Helmets:

First order stormtrooper ($59.99)

First Order flametrooper ($59.99)

Kylo Ren ($59.99)

14 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The problem is that while the prequels as a whole are more well-liked nowadays, it's mainly focused on the clone wars themselves, and as a result I think most people really just want geonosis, locations later seen in clone wars like kamino and the jedi temple, or revenge of the sith stuff.

I agree, but with the exception of Geonosis and maybe Kashyykk (and trying to set aside my bias for TPM :laugh:) I think Theed would make for a better set from TLG's perspective. I'll happily be proven wrong but I can't see them making an MBS set these days primarily based on an old animated show (since I'm not sure you could pad Kamino as it was in AOTC with enough minifigures besides a lot of P1s), and the Jedi Temple question has been covered plenty here. TCW sets would definitely be more popular, but unfortunately that doesn't always align with what LEGO does... 

Edited by TeddytheSpoon

My full prediction list for the 2022 winter wave. It is focused on smaller renditions of the ships, as it appears to be trend, and tries to balance OT, PT and the new shows.

Set name (price): minifigs / additional notes.

--------------------------

Boba Fett's Starship microfighter ($10): Boba fett / Slave-1 microfighter

TIE Outlander microfighter ($10): TIE Pilot

Imperial Remnant Battlepack ($15): 3x Dark Troopers and 1 Imperial Officer / 3 pods/bays for the troopers, just like the Iron Man Hall of Armour

Siege of Mandalore Battlepack ($15): 2 P2 plain clones, 1 Ahsoka clone and 1 Mandalore loyalist

Boga vs Wheel bike microfighter ($20): Obi wan and General Grievous / Keeps the trend of brick-built animals

4+ AT-ST ($20): AT-ST pilot and Ewok / It uses the legs from 71740 Jay's 4+ mech

A-Wing ($20): Green leader and Mon Mothma

V-Wing ($30): V-wing pilot, Elite clone trooper and Echo

Luke's homestead ($40): Luke, Uncle and Aunt Lars

Republic Y-wing ($60): Captain Rex, Omega, Hunter

Jedi Interceptor vs Jango Fett's Starship ($70): Obi-wan, astromech droid, Jango and Boba Fett / AOTC anniversary! Basically a "big microfighter pack". Recolor of one of the small Slave-1s we got recently.

I'm gonna go ahead and predict two 2022 Summer wave sets:

Duel on "somewhere" ($20): Ben Kenobi and Darth Vader duel set, based on the Kenobi Disney+ show.

Millennium Falcon ($100):  Han Solo, Chewbacca, Lando and Nien Numb

Edited by PRbrickbuilder

The time has come for the last jedi wishlist. Not to get too into the story, but suffice it to say I liked some aspect and...not so much others. Regardless, there were some great designs and scenes, so let's get to it!

Microfighters: 

Resistance bomber ($9.99): Finch Dallow

First order dreadnaught ($9.99): First order general

Millennium falcon vs AT-AT ($19.99): Chewbacca and first order AT-AT pilot. (yes, I said AT-AT, they had those onscreen too)

Battle packs:

First Order Snowtroopers ($14.99): 3x first order snowtrooper, 1x first order AT-M6 pilot. Build is an MTV-7.

Praetorian Guards ($14.99): Updated version of the 2018 set with 1 praetorian for each helmet type, swappable legs/skirt thing, and a first order admiral (white uniform). Build is the observing window of snoke's throne room.

Duel: Duel on Crait ($19.99): Crait ground with some small sort of hidden ground catapults to launch red 1x1s (representing the dust) into the air. Comes with Luke and Kylo Ren.

System sets:

Ski Speeder ($39.99): smaller-scale ski speeder with Poe (ski pilot), Finn (ski pilot), bb-8, and a first order stormtrooper.

Resistance Lifeboat ($49.99): Resistance lifeboat (essentially just a shell for troop transport) with General Leia, Nien Numb, Lt Connix, and C-3PO.

Battle of Crait ($69.99): First Order AT-ST and a bit of resistance trench with both turrets. Comes with 2x resistance trooper, Rey, 1x first order AT-ST pilot, 2x first order stormtrooper, and a first order heavy trooper.

Resistance bomber ($129.99): Resistance bomber (red) with a resistance pilot, flight engineer, bombardier, 2x resistance gunner (only crew resembling a named character is Paige Tico), bb-8, admiral ackbar, and commander Poe Dameron.

First Order dreadnaught ($169.99): Massive first order dreadnaught with interior bridge, armory, and gunnery station. Comes with General Hux, Captain Canady, 2x first order crew, 2x first order gunner/technician, 2x first order stormtrooper, BB-9E, and Kylo Ren.

18+: Spark of Resistance ($39.99): The burning firebird tree with the sacred texts. Comes with old luke and a special ghost yoda.

UCS/MBS: UCS TIE silencer ($199.99): Huge TIE Silencer with Kylo Ren (arm printing and special mold for destroyed helmet) and a first order TIE pilot (arm printing).

Helmets:

First order special forces TIE pilot ($59.99)

First Order Snowtrooper ($59.99)

Captain Phasma ($59.99)

What’s a good price point to do an effective Riot Mar’s starfighter? 90 AUD same as this years Mando fighter? I want that. Just the ship and Riot Mar then Toro Calican, Peli Motto and a pit droid and/or EV-9D9 to round it out. 

Or go for a less orthodox approach, scrap the figures from the gunslinger and include Mayfield and Xi-an with Riot.

Now that we've got our first 2022 leak I'm going to take a blind stab at what the next wave might contain. In the past, smaller Hoth sets have almost always been accompanied by larger Hoth sets. Prices in USD.

$20 Snowtrooper battle pack CONFIRMED

$20 Hoth rebel battle pack - 4 unique hoth rebels, 3 male 1 female, Taun-Taun OR combat speeder, snow wall and figure stand

$30 Snowspeeder - Luke, Dak

$50 Y-Wing - Dutch Vander, R2-BHD, Leia... but I still really hope for a clone wars Y-Wing

$70 Hoth Shield Generator - Moderately sized shield generator build with weapon storage space and a small command center inside. Han, Chewbacca, Probe Droid, 2 snowtroopers, Taun Taun?

I think a $130USD Millennium Falcon will come eventually, but not next year. When the rise of skywalker falcon retires I think we'll see a new one.

On 8/18/2021 at 5:03 AM, Stuartn said:

I agree it alone would be a very underwhelming set, but what about the Lars Homestead, Obi-Wans hut, the Dowager Queen Wreck, with a landspeeder and a generic Tatooine building, plus a bantha and escape pod to expand the Cantina, which was very popular and would certainly incentivise purchase of a second set

That sounds really interesting, too - and yes, it would expand the Cantina very well!

On 9/2/2021 at 8:41 AM, Brikkyy13 said:

What’s a good price point to do an effective Riot Mar’s starfighter? 90 AUD same as this years Mando fighter?

I think it can be a bit smaller/cheaper, in the same price point of the last X-Wing (50 USD), since the wings are not that big.

On 9/2/2021 at 12:41 PM, Brikkyy13 said:

What’s a good price point to do an effective Riot Mar’s starfighter? 90 AUD same as this years Mando fighter? I want that. Just the ship and Riot Mar then Toro Calican, Peli Motto and a pit droid and/or EV-9D9 to round it out. 

Or go for a less orthodox approach, scrap the figures from the gunslinger and include Mayfield and Xi-an with Riot.

Honestly, I think if we *do* get Toro, he'll be with his Podracer inspired speedster so I'd rather them dedicate a set to that. You could easily do Mando and Calican with speederbikes for £20~ like they've done with Ninjago in the past in the two bike sets, or up the price and make it £45~ with Motto, a couple of droids, The Child and a workshop facade. Granted it might not work in terms of the source material, but it'd at least provide characters people want and the speeders.

On 9/2/2021 at 10:02 PM, Brikkyy13 said:

Now that we've got our first 2022 leak I'm going to take a blind stab at what the next wave might contain. In the past, smaller Hoth sets have almost always been accompanied by larger Hoth sets. Prices in USD

Eh, I agree we'd probably see another hoth set or two, but not a full wave, and not a hoth rebel battle pack. We rarely get battle packs for the exact opposite factions, at least recently.

Rounding out the film waves, a Rise of Skywalker battle pack:

Microfighters:

TIE Dagger ($9.99): Special forces TIE pilot

Poe's X-wing ($9.99): Poe Dameron (pilot) with the blue and orange x-wing

TIE Whisper vs speeder ($19.99): Kylo Ren and Rey (on the stolen speeder)

Battle packs:

Rebel Reinforcements ($14.99): 4x resistance troopers (two with helmets, two with hair), and two buildable orbacks.

First Order treadspeeder ($14.99): 2x stormtrooper, 1x treadspeeder driver, 1x jet trooper. Build is a treadspeeder.

Duel: Force Duel ($19.99): kijimi build on one half and star destroyer trophy room on the other, with a destroyed vader helmet on a pedestal. Comes with Rey and Kylo ren.

System sets:

Poe's speeder ($29.99): The sand blue speeder Poe and Finn steal with Poe, Finn, C-3po, and a jet trooper.

Exogol ($59.99): Sith throne, omnic harness, a build to "transform" palps from undead to eternal, and a cloning equipment area. Comes with Palpatine (undead), the eternal emperor, rey, ben solo, vicrul, and trudgen.

TIE whisper ($69.99): TIE whisper with Kylo Ren, a sith trooper, General Hux, and a first order officer.

Resistance dropship ($119.99): Large resistance dropship with a buildable orback, Finn, Rose, BB-8, Beumont Kin, Jannah, 2x resistance trooper, and 2x sith jet trooper.

Sith Star Destroyer ($149.99): Sith star destroyer with interior conference table, palpatine hologram room, bridge, and hanger bay. Comes with Pryde, 2x sith officers, 2x sith technicians, 2x sith troopers, chewbacca, lando, and rey.

18+: Homestead ($34.99): Luke's hut on a display base with Rey and BB-8. Comes with farmboy luke and a couple extra parts to re-create the ANH scene as well.

UCS: UCS TIE dagger ($199.99): Sith trooper (arm printing) and Palpatine (eternal, arm printing).

Helmets:

Kylo Reforged ($59.99)

Sith trooper ($59.99)

Jet trooper ($59.99)

On 9/3/2021 at 4:02 AM, Brikkyy13 said:

Hoth Shield Generator - Moderately sized shield generator build with weapon storage space and a small command center inside. Han, Chewbacca, Probe Droid, 2 snowtroopers, Taun Taun?

I like this set idea, a Shield Generator would be perfect.

On 9/3/2021 at 4:02 AM, Brikkyy13 said:

Hoth rebel battle pack - 4 unique hoth rebels, 3 male 1 female, Taun-Taun OR combat speeder, snow wall and figure stand

This would be a must have set to go alongside the rumoured 2022 Snowtrooper BP. :classic:

On 9/2/2021 at 11:02 PM, Brikkyy13 said:

Now that we've got our first 2022 leak I'm going to take a blind stab at what the next wave might contain. In the past, smaller Hoth sets have almost always been accompanied by larger Hoth sets. Prices in USD.

$20 Snowtrooper battle pack CONFIRMED

$20 Hoth rebel battle pack - 4 unique hoth rebels, 3 male 1 female, Taun-Taun OR combat speeder, snow wall and figure stand

$30 Snowspeeder - Luke, Dak

$70 Hoth Shield Generator - Moderately sized shield generator build with weapon storage space and a small command center inside. Han, Chewbacca, Probe Droid, 2 snowtroopers, Taun Taun?

I think a $130USD Millennium Falcon will come eventually, but not next year. When the rise of skywalker falcon retires I think we'll see a new one.

I like these a lot, add on a GR-75 Rebel Transport and we're golden.

The Rebellion needs more vehicles.

13 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

I like these a lot, add on a GR-75 Rebel Transport and we're golden.

The Rebellion needs more vehicles.

With this forum as my witness, I'd kill a man for an official GR-75 system rebel transport. (For legal reasons, that's a joke...unless you have a way for it to work:devil:)

16 hours ago, Sarah_H7744 said:

I like this set idea, a Shield Generator would be perfect.

This would be a must have set to go alongside the rumoured 2022 Snowtrooper BP. :classic:

I've always wanted a proper shield generator set. Every time I see the words, the classic mcquarrie painting comes to mind. Hopefully we get another hoth set soon, it's one of my favorite battles, and yet the last two attempts at big hoth battles (action battles and UCS) were subpar. You know what? I've been wondering what moc wave I was gonna do next, I'll start a hoth moc wave tomorrow. I was gonna post the sequel CMF today, but nah, here's a hoth wave:

Microfighters:

Snowspeeder ($9.99): Wedge Antilles

AT-ST ($9.99): AT-ST pilot

Super Star Destroyer vs rebel transport ($19.99): Admiral Piett and a hoth rebel trooper, with a tiny ion cannon build.

Battle Packs: 

Blizzard force ($14.99): 3x snowtrooper, 1x imperial officer (colonel Starck in battle gear). Build is an MTV-7 and probe droid.

Rebel defenders ($14.99): 2x hoth rebel (white jackets), 1x officer (dark tan jacket), 1x hoth rebel (light tan jacket). Build is a P-tower with terrain.

Duel: Doesn't really work for hoth alone, so we'll do: Wampa encounter ($19.99): Wampa cave build with a captive luke, lightsaber launching function, and a wampa.

System sets: All are modular (along with the rebel battle pack) and can be combined into echo base.

Attack on shield generator ($39.99): Shield generator with explode function, as well as a DF-9. Comes with 1x hoth rebel trooper, 1x hoth han solo, and 2x snowtrooper, one with an e-web.

AT-ST advance ($49.99): updated, 2-seater AT-ST design with 2x AT-ST pilot, a small snow bank to hide behind with an explode feature, 1x snowtrooper, 1x hoth rebel trooper, and snow chewbacca.

Ion Cannon defense ($59.99): Ion cannon with interior command center. Comes with Riekan, 2x rebel officers, 2x snowtroopers, and a snowtrooper commander.

Echo Base gates ($89.99): Echo Base gate with a small medical center on one side of the interior and a small command center on the other side, as well as a DF-9 outside. Comes with Hoth Leia, K-3PO, 2x rebel officer, Toyan Farr, Pilot Luke, 2x snowtrooper, a probe droid, and Lord Vader.

Rebel Transport ($109.99): Rebel GR-75 with some bit of interior. Comes with 2x hoth rebel officer, 2x rebel fleet trooper, 2x rebel technician, 1x rebel captain, R-3PO, Hoth Han Solo, and 2x imperial fleet troopers.

18+: Falcon Escape ($39.99): Diorama of the e-web being set up and the falcon's ramp with 2x snowtroopers, hoth han, and lord vader.

(I won't MOC the ones below unless I'm swimming in time, but...)

UCS: UCS snowspeeder ($299.99): an updated design in light gray instead of white. Comes with pilot luke (arm printing) and Dak (arm printing)

Helmets:

Snowtrooper ($59.99)

Hoth Rebel ($49.99)

AT-ST pilot ($49.99)

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

AT-ST advance ($49.99): updated, 2-seater AT-ST design with 2x AT-ST pilot, a small snow bank to hide behind with an explode feature, 1x snowtrooper, 1x hoth rebel trooper, and snow chewbacca.

An ESB AT-ST is something I’d very much like to see. Almost every AT-ST LEGO has put out was the RotJ version.  

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Battle Packs: 

Blizzard force ($14.99): 3x snowtrooper, 1x imperial officer (colonel Starck in battle gear). Build is an MTV-7 and probe droid.

Rebel defenders ($14.99): 2x hoth rebel (white jackets), 1x officer (dark tan jacket), 1x hoth rebel (light tan jacket). Build is a P-tower with terrain.

Duel: Doesn't really work for hoth alone, so we'll do: Wampa encounter ($19.99): Wampa cave build with a captive luke, lightsaber launching function, and a wampa.

I for one would want many things from this wave, especially the mini-rig.

For the duel you could do Han & Chewie vs Probe Droid: Comes with snow covered Chewie, Han in Hoth gear and brick built Probe Droid (although you've already got that in the battle pack). Build would be snowy terrain to hide behind and a self destruct play feature.

Al of these Hoth sets sound great.

Fairly certain I posted this before, but the idea of a modular Echo Base is an excellent one:

Hoth Ice Fields

Mini-figs: 1 x Luke Skywalker (Hoth), 1 x Han Solo (Hoth), 1 x Chewbacca (Hoth), 1 x Wampa.  The set would recreate the early parts of The Empire Strikes Back with a portion of the set being an ice plain, with several small rock piles and snow mounds; an imperial probe droid would be part of this build.  At the extreme edge of the ice plain build, or as an entirely separate build, the wampa cave would be included (with some more detail/depth than prior sets).  The ambush that Han and Chewie set for the probe droid could be recreated amongst the snow mounds, as could Han rescuing Luke in the snowstorm.  Action features to include a hanging upside down in the wampa cave feature for Luke, the loss of an arm to the wampa, and possibly an exploding feature to the probe droid.  Accessories to include 2 Tauntauns, blasters for Han and Luke, Luke’s Blue Lightsaber, and Chewie’s Bowcaster.

Hoth Echo Base Command Centre

Mini-figs: 1 x General Carlist Rieekan, 1 x Toryn Farr, 2 x Rebel Technicians, 1 x Princess Leia (Hoth), 1 x K-3P0.  The set will recreate the command and control centre of Echo Base on Hoth.  It should include several computer consoles/workstations along the walls as in the movie, two or three standing clear plotting maps or scanner screens, and several doors leading to other areas of the base.  Action features to include opening and closing doors, swiveling chairs at the computer consoles, and a collapsing wall/ceiling feature to simulate battle damage when Imperials enter the base.  Accessories for the mini-figs to include blasters for Leia, Rieekan, and Toryn, and tools for the technicians.  Link pins at the door areas of the build should allow the set to be connected with other Echo Base sets.

Hoth Echo Base Snow Corridor

Mini-figs: 1 x Hoth Rebel Trooper, 2 x Rebel Technicians, 1 x R2 Series Astromech.  The set will recreate one of the many snowy tunnels inside of Echo Base on Hoth.  The main portion of the build will be a long corridor with T-junction at the end.  On one side of the corridor would be maintenance/storage room with supply boxes.  Action features to include a working door for the storage room, and another blast door sealing off one end of the T-junction.  Link pins in several places on the set would allow it to be connected to other Echo Base sets to enhance the play experience.

Hoth Echo Base V-150 Planet Defender Ion Cannon

Mini-figs: 1 x Hoth Rebel Officer, 2 x Rebel Technicians, 1 x Hoth Rebel Trooper, 2 x Imperial Snowtroopers.  Give us a good sized Ion Cannon to fit into a Hoth battleground.  Needs to scale to an AT-AT much better than the models seen so far especially in the most recent Assault on Hoth set.  Depending on part count can include a section of snow trench or landscape for the cannon to sit in.  Set should be built with link pieces to connect with other Echo Base sets.

Hoth Echo Base Outpost 1

Mini-figs: 1 x Hoth Rebel Officer, 2 x Hoth Rebel Troopers, 2 x Imperial Snowtroopers.  The set will recreate one of the small rebel outposts that report in on imperial action before being destroyed at the start of the Battle of Hoth.  Main build should be a small snow-covered bunker for the rebels with a heavy blaster cannon emplacement.  There should also be a Tauntaun for scouting.  The imperials should have an E-Web blaster cannon for the attack.  Action features for the set could include a stud shooter for the rebel heavy blaster cannon, as well as a function to make the bunker collapse or explode as if destroyed by enemy fire.  For added play value, include a link piece to allow this set to combine with the Hoth Ice Fields set, to represent being away from the main base, or with any of the other Echo Base sets for more modular and bigger play options.

Hoth Echo Base Trench Defense

Mini-figs: 1 x Hoth Rebel Officer, 3 x Hoth Rebel Troopers, 2 x Imperial Snowtroopers.  The set will recreate the main defensive trench line in front of Hoth Echo Base.  There should be two cannon turrets as in Set 75138, at least one Atgar Cannon (radar dish looking cannon), and at least 1 Tauntaun.  Action features could include stud shooters or flick launchers for the cannons.  For added play value, add link pieces to both ends of the trench line so that multiple sets can be linked together, or linked to other Echo Base sets for more modular and bigger play options.

Hoth Echo Base Shield Generator Assault

Mini-figs: 1 x Imperial Snowtrooper Officer, 3 x Imperial Snowtroopers, 2 x Hoth Rebel Troopers.  The main portion of the build will be the shield generator for Hoth Echo Base (make sure it has four fins like in the movie).  The set should also include a section of snow trench/landscape that the rebels and imperials can fight over.  The imperials should have an E-Web Blaster Cannon and one or two speeder bikes, possibly a transport sled for heavy equipment.  The rebels should have at least one Tauntaun.  Action features for the set could include an “exploding” function for the shield generator, and possibly an exploding mound of snow to represent the firefight going on.

Hoth Echo Base Main Hanger

Mini-figs: 1 x Major Bren Derlin, 1 x Wedge Antilles (Pilot), 1 x Wes Janson (Pilot), 2 x Hoth Rebel Troopers, 1 x R2 Series Droid.  Build to include a working hanger door, two or three maintenance bays for snowspeeders as part of a long wall that ends in the base Tauntaun pens, and at least one snowspeeder build.  Near the Tauntaun pens would be a small side door out of the base.  Two cannon turrets as in Set 75138 should be part of the set and placed outside the base on either side of the hanger doors.  Accessories to include 2 Tauntauns, blasters for the figures, a small maintenance cart to carry gear to the snowspeeders, and a tool station for snowspeeder repairs.  Action features to include the working main hanger doors, a small opening blast door by the Tauntaun pens, swiveling cannon turrets, and stud shooters/flick missiles on the cannon turrets.

Cheers :)

8 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

An ESB AT-ST is something I’d very much like to see. Almost every AT-ST LEGO has put out was the RotJ version.  

Wait, is it a different model? I was just gonna make some basic updates to the legs and cockpit.

7 hours ago, MaximillianRebo said:

I for one would want many things from this wave, especially the mini-rig.

For the duel you could do Han & Chewie vs Probe Droid: Comes with snow covered Chewie, Han in Hoth gear and brick built Probe Droid (although you've already got that in the battle pack). Build would be snowy terrain to hide behind and a self destruct play feature.

I desperately want them to make canon that the mini-rig was on hoth in a comic or something, it's one of the less goofy ones and actually makes a lot of sense as something that could quickly get into trenches, then lower it's profile and just massacre the entrenched rebels.