MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

Imagine the days of 4 battle packs, often useless. We are currently presented with many army building options: 

A mix of an old and new style wave for 2022: 

Battle Packs: 
Imperial Remnants Battle Pack £12.99: Dark Trooper (x2), Stormtrooper, Incinerator Stormtrooper

Imperial Clone Forces Battle Pack £12.99: Phase 1 Stormtrooper (x3), Imperial Commando 

Anaxes Troopers Battle Pack £12.99: 212th Clone Trooper (x2), Mace Windu Clone Trooper (x2) 

Elite Squad Clone Troopers £12.99: Special Ops Clone Trooper (x3), Phase II Clone Trooper 

Normal sets: 

Darth Vader’s Tie Advanced £34.99: Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, Imperial Astromech

Rebel Y-Wing £44.99: Dutch Vander, R2-BHD, General Willard, Rebel Honour Guard

Republic Shuttle £79.99: Crosshair, Clone Shock Trooper, Phase II Clone Trooper, Hunter 

Cad Bane’s Justifier £89.99: Cad Bane, Fennec, Todo, Omega

Exclusives: 

Rebel Snowspeeder £19.99: Luke Skywalker, Dak Ralter

Ice Spider Attack £24.99: Beskar Mando, Grogu, Frog Lady

Coruscant Airspeeder Chase £54.99: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Zam Wessell

Edited by ArrowBricks

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'll be honest, I don't want them in a battlepack, I'd rather get one or two in a system set but keep the battlepack for p2 clones or other figures you'd want to amass. Depends how prominently they feature in later seasons, i guess.

It'd be great. They can make a $30 v-wing with omega,

Reveal hidden contents

a prototrooper (seemed to be the pilot), and a clone commando

One appearance is enough for me.:grin:

Plus, I can use them for personal storylines which feature rogue Imperials, a Legends-inspired Sequel Trilogy,  or any number of cool ideas. I want them all.

Also they were absolutely en masse, so it wouldn't be too out of place to army build them. (Better them than say, Crosshair's squad)

2x Phase IIs, 2x Phase Is can make for an epic pack, maybe toss in a Commando in the V-Wing and call it a day.

12 minutes ago, AIex said:

Hopefully we can see an incinerator trooper or shock trooper down the line, though the latter one I doubt.

I would have agreed last week, but considering how TBB is going, I cannot rule out an appearance by non-Clone Imperial Shock Troopers at some point! 

For the MBS do you all think we could see a remake of the Sandcrawler from 2013 if they are afraid of touching Jabba’s Palace/Sail Barge due to Princess Leia? Even though I prefer something ROTJ related, a remake of the Sandcrawler would pair nicely with the MBS Mos Eisley Cantina. 

Edited by RODDY

57 minutes ago, RODDY said:

For the MBS do you all think we could see a remake of the Sandcrawler from 2013 if they are afraid of touching Jabba’s Palace/Sail Barge due to Princess Leia? Even though I prefer something ROTJ related, a remake of the Sandcrawler would pair nicely with the MBS Mos Eisley Cantina. 

I feel like the Sandcrawler will be left alone for a bit, IIRC the last one had a fairly long shelf life by LEGO standards. We did have the 'playscale' one four (?) years ago as well, although we had an AT-AT last year which doesn't seem to have stopped them making a UCS one shortly afterwards, so not sure that would affect it.

Spoiler

I'd love to see a Commando make it to minifigure form (especially Scorch - I didn't realise who that was at first!), but nothing jumped out at me as being particularly set-worthy from the last episode that could include them other than a battle pack. Hopefully they stick around for the last couple of episodes as well.

That said, the amount of screen time for the V-wings would make them pretty good candidates for a set in my eyes. I'd prefer to see one in Republic colours since the only one I have is the Imperial one from 2010, but I wouldn't complain if that got an upgrade.

2 hours ago, RODDY said:

I thought Endor was the next logical choice? It's either Endor, Jabba's Palace, or Jabba's Sail Barge. That said, 2014's Sandcrawler would be a tad soon to see a remake, far as UCS/MBS sets go.

1 hour ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'd love to see a Commando make it to minifigure form (especially Scorch - I didn't realise who that was at first!), but nothing jumped out at me as being particularly set-worthy from the last episode that could include them other than a battle pack. Hopefully they stick around for the last couple of episodes as well.

That said, the amount of screen time for the V-wings would make them pretty good candidates for a set in my eyes. I'd prefer to see one in Republic colours since the only one I have is the Imperial one from 2010, but I wouldn't complain if that got an upgrade.

Spoiler

V-Wing with Scorch would be the best case scenario. Maybe that's how we can get Omega. Add a TK-Trooper and call it good. Or, maybe a Delta Squad "Character Pack" a la the Bounty Hunters Battle Pack.

Weren't they in Republic colors though? At the absolute least they were plain grey, so they'd be easy to refit into Republic-era fighters if need be.

58 minutes ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Reveal hidden contents

V-Wing with Scorch would be the best case scenario. Maybe that's how we can get Omega. Add a TK-Trooper and call it good. Or, maybe a Delta Squad "Character Pack" a la the Bounty Hunters Battle Pack.

Weren't they in Republic colors though? At the absolute least they were plain grey, so they'd be easy to refit into Republic-era fighters if need be.

I thought I saw a black and grey colour scheme, but it could easily be the dark red instead (I haven't had a chance to go back and look at screenshots yet). But you're right, it would be easy to fix.

On 7/31/2021 at 1:55 AM, ARC2149Nova said:

2x Phase IIs, 2x Phase Is can make for an epic pack, maybe toss in a Commando in the V-Wing and call it a day.

If they really wanted to be epic, make one clone battle pack with the new torso style and both helmet options, as they're using the the same torso style for both phases anyway.

7 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

If they really wanted to be epic, make one clone battle pack with the new torso style and both helmet options, as they're using the the same torso style for both phases anyway.

Phase I Stormtroopers (TK Troopers), not Phase I Clones.

I'm trying to wait on a bad batch Wishlist until the season ends, so I'm going back into the "Wishlist for every film/show/etc" thing. I'll probably go TPM-AOTC-ROTS-prequelCMF-SOLO-RO-ANH-ESB-ROTJ-OTCMF-TFA-TLJ-TROS-SEQUELCMF-CWpt1-CWpt2-BB-Rebels-animationCMF-Mando-MandoCMF-Battlefronts-FO-Gaming CMF

So, TPM starts it off:

Microfighters:

MTT ($9.99): battle droid pilot

Flash Speeder ($9.99): Captain Panaka

Anakin vs sebulba's podracers ($19.99): Anakin (child), Sebulba, brown pit droid. Comes with a tiny, 8-piece bit of terrain with anakin and sebulba's flags.

Battle packs:

Naboo defenders ($14.99): 2x naboo security (yellow arms), 1x naboo scout (the padded armor and helmet), 1x gungan warrior. Build is a brick-built kaadu with a little cart behind it.

Trade Federation droids ($14.99): 4x b1 battle droid, 2x b1 security droid, 2x droidika, and a STAP with a bit of naboo swamp terrain below it.

Duel: Tatooine Duel ($19.99): Maul's speeder and some tatooine terrain with Qui-Gon and Maul.

System sets:

Watto's Hut ($24.99): Watto's hut with shelves and a small back junkyard. Comes with Watto, Padme, Anakin, and a Pit Droid.

Naboo Fighter and vulture droid ($39.99): N-1 and a smaller vulture droid with Anakin, a Naboo pilot, and 2x security battle droids.

Battle of Naboo ($44.99): Flash speeder and a droid carrier. Comes with 1x naboo security guard, 1x gungan warrior, Padme (battle dress), 10x battle droids, and 2x battle droid pilot.

Podracers ($69.99): Anakin and Sebulba's podracers with Anakin, Sebulba, Shmi, Jar Jar, 2x pit droid (one for each racer), and Qui-Gon.

MTT ($99.99): MTT with droid rack and interior cockpit. Comes with 16x b1 battle droids, 1x b1 commander, 1x b1 pilot, captain panaka, and Obi-wan.

Adult set: Duel of the Fates ($49.99): Highly detailed build of the catwalk and chasm with a black display base. Comes with Maul, Obi-wan, and Qui-gon.

UCS: UCS N-1 Starfighter ($199.99): Child anakin (midi legs and new hair mold), R2-D2 (rotating head and removable third leg.)

Helmets (or since this film has no iconic helmets, mostly heads):

Battle droid head ($49.99): comes with extra parts for making it a commander.

Lord Maul ($69.99)

Anakin's podracer helmet ($59.99)

You think the Wrecker/Dark Trooper armour piece would work on Clone Commandos? They do have very bulky shoulders. And with the Square Enix Iron Man helmet already in white in the Marvel Advent Calendar, here's hoping that it's printed and used for one of them in the near future. A new mold would be preferred, but it's also less likely.

4 hours ago, ood0 said:

And with the Square Enix Iron Man helmet already in white in the Marvel Advent Calendar, here's hoping that it's printed and used for one of them in the near future. A new mold would be preferred, but it's also less likely.

Hell no. If LEGO even attempted to pull that crap for the RC helmets, I'm going full boycott. That's a type of laziness that's unforgivable.

Why would you even suggest that!? :wacko:

EDIT: Amending my knee jerk reaction, I can see where you're coming from, but I still feel like that'd be unforgivably lazy. We've seen way too many shortcuts to new molds, and it's starting to get tiring. Give the Commandos the respect they deserve, and the new mold they deserve. We haven't had a proper new clone mold since 2014, and no Tech doesn't count.

Edited by ARC2149Nova

19 minutes ago, ARC2149Nova said:

EDIT: Amending my knee jerk reaction, I can see where you're coming from, but I still feel like that'd be unforgivably lazy. We've seen way too many shortcuts to new molds, and it's starting to get tiring. Give the Commandos the respect they deserve, and the new mold they deserve. We haven't had a proper new clone mold since 2014, and no Tech doesn't count.

Commander cody (bigfig) and wrecker's armor :tongue: Clearly they are both totally in-line with what you're talking about.

4 hours ago, ood0 said:

You think the Wrecker/Dark Trooper armour piece would work on Clone Commandos? They do have very bulky shoulders. And with the Square Enix Iron Man helmet already in white in the Marvel Advent Calendar, here's hoping that it's printed and used for one of them in the near future. A new mold would be preferred, but it's also less likely.

Meh, I think a mando helmet would work better, but to be honest I think they really need a new mold.

Alright I don't normally do wishlists within a day of eachother but I'm going on a trip tomorrow so I figure I'll double up with AOTC:

Microfighters:

AT-TE ($9.99): Clone Captain

Corporate Alliance Tank Droid ($9.99): Geonosian (no wings)

Slave One vs Jedi Starfighter ($19.99): Obi-wan kenobi and Jango Fett

Battle packs:

Clone Troopers ($14.99): 3x clone shiny, 1x clone sergeant. Build is a BARC speeder and little turret.

Geonosian droids ($14.99): 2x geonosian (wings), 2x b1 geonosis battle droid, 2x b2 geonosis battle droid. Build is an orray.

Duel: Duel on Geonosis ($19.99): Geonosis hanger entrance and wall with a collapsing pillar, yoda, and dooku.

System sets:

Tank Droid showdown ($29.99): Snail Tank droid with a clone Lieutenant, Mace Windu, and a geonosian warrior.

Airspeeder Chase ($39.99): Zam and Anakin's airspeeders with Anakin (padawan), Obi-wan, Zam Wessel, and a probe droid.

Battle of Geonosis ($69.99): Hailfire droid (~400 pcs), clone command center, and a large chunk of rocky geonosis terrain with an explode feature. Comes with a clone captain, 1x clone trooper, yoda,  2x b1 battle droid (geonosis), and 2x geonosian warrior.

AT-TE ($99.99): AT-TE with a Clone Commander, Padawan Anakin, 2x clone trooper, Aayla Secura, Padme Amidala (non-torn outfit with the cape), 2x b2 battle droid, and count dooku.

Kamino Investigation ($159.99): Comes with Jango Fett's Slave One (~1100 pcs), Obi-wan's starfighter (~200 pcs), and a small build of Jango's quarters and a window with which to look at the clone armies (~300pcs). Comes with Obi-Wan, Jango Fett, Young Boba Fett, Taun We, Lama Su, 2x clone trooper, and 2x clone trooper (red clothes).

18+ set: Secret Marriage ($39.99): Build of Anakin and Padme's secret wedding with heavily detailed Anakin, Padme (wedding gown), R2, and C-3PO.

UCS/MBS: MBS Pentaki ($349.99): Massive semicircle-shaped geonosis arena with the main entrance, balcony, and behind the stands, catacombs. Also included are the three pillars, brick built Reek, Acklay, and Nexu, as well as a brick built midi-scale republic gunship (~400 pcs) with room for a pilot and 2-3 passengers. Comes with Anakin, Padme (torn outfit), Obi-wan, Yoda, a clone pilot, 3x clone troopers, Bultar Swan, Pablo Jill, 3x geonosian, count dooku, poggle the lesser, jango fett, wat tambor, nute gunrey, 2x b2 battle droid, and 4x b1 battle droid.

Helmets:

Clone trooper ($69.99, comes with extra parts for making it a commander, captain, lieutenant, or sergeant.)

Jango Fett ($59.99)

Clone Pilot ($59.99)

Would love to see more Disney Parks Galaxy's Edge sets, not sure how well the Resistance Transport set sold though. Here's my ideas:

First Order TIE Echelon ($89.99) Build includes the TIE Echelon shuttle. Minifigures include Kylo Ren (hooded), First Order Officer, Stormtrooper (2x)

Resistance Outpost ($29.99) Build includes turret found at the entrance of Rise of the Resistance. Minifigures include Resistance Trooper, Resistance Officer, Nien Nunb, Gonk Droid

First Order Fleet Transport ($19.99) Build includes the Rise of the Resistance ride vehicle. Minifigures include First Order Stormtrooper (2x), Stormtrooper commander, First Order Officer, R5 Unit. 

Wishlist for 2022
Anakins Naboo starfighter -30$, Minifigures: Anakin Skywalker and R2-D2
Republic Attack Shuttle 120$, Minifigures: 4 shadow phase 2 clones and Crosshair
AT-TE 100$, Minifigures: 4 regular phase 2 clones and Captain Howzer
Obi Wan's jedi interceptor 30%, Minifigures: Obi Wan and R4
Theed palace playset 60$, Minifigures: Rune Haako, Nute Gunray, Queen Amidala, Captain Panaka
Dark trooper battlepack 15$, Minifigures: 2 x Dark Troopers, Female Officer, Scout Trooper
Vulture Droid 30$, Minifigures: Daultay Dofine, 2 rocket battle droids
332nd battlepack 15$, Minifigures: 2 x 332nd troopers, Maul's super commando, Mandalorian Loyalist
Kuill,Bluurg and Barc speeder, 20$ Minifigures: Kuill, Scout Trooper
Moff Gideon Tie Outlander 40$, Minifigures: Moff Gideon, Purge trooper, Mandalorian
Barc speeder with sidecar vs STAP 30$, Minifigures: Commander Cody, Captain Rex,2 battle droids
Imperial cargo transport 40$, Minifigures: 2 Shore Troopers, Mayfeld
Separatist Shuttle 40$, Minifigures: Wat Tambor, Tactical Droid, 2 Security Droids
Trident assault ship 40$, Minifigures: Riff Tamson, 2 Aqua droids, Lee Char
Clone Wars MTT 120$, Minifigures: 16 Battle Droids, Super Tactical Droid, 4 Security Droids, 2 Magna Guards, 2 Commando Droids
Mandalore minifigure pack 15$, Minifigures: Almec in his mandalorian armor, Satine, Mandalorian Guard, Mandalorian Royal Guard
Clone minifigure pack 15$, Minifigures: Wolfpack p2 clone, Coruscant guard p2 clone, Flame Trooper, ARC Trooper

I found internet connection, so capping off the prequels, revenge of the sith!

Microfighters:
Anakin's ETA-2 starfighter ($9.99): Anakin Skywalker

Palpatine's shuttle ($9.99): Shock Trooper

ARC-170 vs Tri-fighter ($19.99): Clone Pilot (Full helmet), b1 pilot.

Battle Packs:

Clone Legionnaires ($14.99): 2x p2 clone, 1x shock trooper, 1x 91st clone trooper. Build is a BARC speeder.

Battle for Utapau ($14.99): buildable crab droid with 1x 212th trooper, 1x airborne trooper, 2x b1 battle droid, and 2x b2 battle droid.

Duel: Senate Duel ($19.99): Small build of palpatine's office and a senate pod with Yoda and Darth Sidious.

System Sets:

Dogfight over Coruscant ($24.99): V-wing with a clone pilot (closed helmet), a 501st trooper, and an astromech droid.

Wheel Bike Chase ($39.99): Wheel Bike and buildable Boga figure with Obi-Wan, Grievous, 1x magnaguard, and Commander Cody.

Invisible Hand Duel ($59.99): Build of the invisible hand balcony, stairways, and some of the floor leading to the throne-chair (with a collapsible balcony to one side). Comes with Palpatine, Obi-wan, Anakin, Dooku, and 2x b2 battle droid.

Battle of Kashyyyk ($89.99):  two large tree builds with some wookie architecture, an ornitheraptor, and a snail tank droid. Comes with Yoda, 2x 41st clone trooper (no camo), 2x wookie warrior, Tarfull, and 4x b1 battle droid.

Ultimate Space Battle ($169.99): ARC-170 starfighter, a vulture droid (same size as 2007 model), Obi-wan's ETA-2, and a Tri-fighter. Comes with 2x clone pilot (open helmets with visors), captain jag, Obi-Wan Kenobi, R4-P17, 1x p2 clone trooper, General Grievous (with cape), 2x magnaguard,  and 2x buzz droid.

18+ set: It's over ($29.99): Build of the mustafar "high ground" and some of the lava river with the two mechanical objects obi-wan and anakin float on. There is an opening hatch on the display behind the high ground where the figure not in use can be hidden. Comes with Obi-Wan Kenobi, Fallen Anakin, and Anakin (burned). 

UCS set: UCS Venator ($499.99): Huge UCS venator with microscale hanger bay. Included are microscale versions of Anakin and Obi-wan's starfighters a la the opening scene, as well as minfigures of a clone officer (dual molded legs) and p2 clone trooper (arm printing and side leg printing).

Helmets:

p2 clone trooper ($69.99): comes with extra parts to make 501st, 212th, shock, or 91st.

General Greivous ($59.99)

Commander Cody ($59.99)

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Commander Cody ($59.99)

I bet TLG would make that too, before an actual figure!

I would really like a clone trooper helmet, and greivous' head would work really well too.

Some ideas for a ROTJ themed wave where we don't get an MBS Jabba's Palace:

Luke's Arrival ($19.99): Bib Fortuna, Gamorrean Guard, Luke skywalker with black hood and robe, B'Omarr Monk. Build is a section of the Palace entry hallway, with an alcove for the guard

Jabba's Prize ($19.99): Han (carbonite clothes), Leia (Boushh disguise), Nikto guard. Build is an updated version of the 2003 model, with newer carbonite block.

Droid Despair ($29.99): EV-9D9, 8D8, Gonk droid, Artoo, Threepio. Build is the torture chamber under the palace, with feature to rotate the Gonk droid and lower hot irons.

Max Rebo Band ($39.99): Max Rebo, Sy Snootles, Droopy McCool, Greeata Jendowanian, Lyn Me, Ak-Rev. Build is the band stand/podium for the group, with Max's keyboard and Ak-Rev's drums. plus archways and backdrop of the palace walls.

Jabba's Throne ($69.99): Jabba, Bib Fortuna, Salacious Crumb, Boba Fett, Oola, Threepio, Gamorrean Guard x2. Build is Jabba's dais with backdrop.

Edited by MaximillianRebo

I’m going to do an animation wishlist from Clone Wars, Bad Batch and Rebels, rather than just Bad Batch alone. Probably going to do a games one next

Cid’s Cantina ($29.99) - small cantina that includes the counter and a holo chess table. Includes Cid, Omega, Wrecker and Echo 

Imperial Compound Escape ($29.99) - Similar to the 2019 death star escape set. Has the reactor room and vent, which leads to the pipes. Includes Tech, Gregor, a TK trooper and a clone commando

Darth Vader’s TIE Advanced ($34.99) - Vader TIE in the same style as the 2021 TIE, themed after the Ahsoka vs. Vader fight. Includes Darth Vader, Ahsoka (rebels) and Ezra

Umbaran Starfighter ($39.99) - A tad bigger in size than the 2021 TIE. Includes a small stand with a command station attached to it. Includes Fives, Hardcase an an Umbaran

Separatist Defoliator Tank ($59.99) - Similar scale to the 2020 AAT, but with more mass on it. Cannon has a feature that lets you launch out the canisters. Includes phase I Rex and 2 battle droids

The Nightbrother ($59.99) - Pretty much identical to the current mando starfighter, but in maul colors and with landing gear. Based on Rebels. Includes Rebels Maul and Ezra

V-19 Torrent and Vulture Droid ($79.99) - V-19 is the same size as the old 2008 version. The Vulture Droid is the same size as the 2000s one. Wings on the V-19 work similar to the old one, but the landing gear doesn’t connect to it and are retracted on it’s own. Includes a phase I clone pilot, a phase I clone trooper and clone wars Obi-Wan

Imperial Gunship ($129.99) - Bad Batch LAAT. Somewhat downscaled from the 2013 set, guts the speeder bike function from the old one. Build style somewhat resembles the UCS version of the gunship. Includes Hunter, Scorch, 2 TK troopers and 2 regular phase II clones

The Ghost ($159.99) - Upsized ghost more in line with the 2019 Falcon. Includes a small Phantom II that docks into the back. The panels lift up similar to the falcon, and reveal a proper interior. Includes Ezra, Chopper, Hera, Zeb, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine and rebel Kallus

Venator-Class Star Destroyer ($179.99) - Similar in size to the 2006 star destroyer. The front and side panels open up, the front having the bridge, and the side panels having a medical bay and Maul’s prison cell. Includes phase II Rex, Ahsoka, Maul, Jesse, R7-A7 and 3 332nd troopers 

On 8/7/2021 at 10:55 AM, MaximillianRebo said:

Droid Despair ($29.99): EV-9D9, 8D8, Gonk droid, Artoo, Threepio. Build is the torture chamber under the palace, with feature to rotate the Gonk droid and lower hot irons.

Especially love this one! We had a hint on that scene in the old set (because of minifigs) but an actual location with a rotating Gonk droid sounds great and terrifying as well!

Honestly, I hope they stick to the concept of "Scaled down" ships at the £35-£50 mark.

The X-Wing and Tie Fighter were both great, but I'd love to see Darth Vader's TIE Fighter in a similar scale and again at the £35ish mark. Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin and perhaps an Imperial Officer in terms of figures.

Capping off the prequel films, a 16 figure prequel character CMF

1. Senate guard (new helmet mold): Comes with a spear.

2. Ben Quadrinaros (new ewok/watto style mold): Comes with a pit droid

3. Nute Gunrey: Comes with a blaster pistol and credit chip (1x2 tile with print).

4. Qui-Gon Jinn: Comes with a poncho and lightsaber

5. Queen Amidala (New dress and hair molds, arm printing): Red dress padme with a blaster pistol

6. Clone pilot (new helmet mold, arm printing): blaster pistol

7. San hill (new head mold): 1x1 round brick in trans-red with death star plans print.

8. Dexter Jettster (new mold similar to pong krell's): Comes with a spatula

9. Clone Trooper (geonosis dirt stains on armor, arm and side leg printing): Blaster rifle

10. Sun Fac (he was in AOTC, just not named, has arm printing): Comes with new sonic cannon mold)

11. 327th star corps trooper (Comes with a Kama and pauldron, as well as arm printing): Blaster rifle

12. Galactic Marine (kama, pauldron): heavy blaster rifle

13. Tion Medon (fabric...neck/head thing? IDK what it'd be called but that thing around his neck): comes with his cane

14. Dark side anakin (uses the newer hood part and a cape): Comes with a lightsaber

15. Kit Fisto (new head mold): comes with lightsaber

16 (chase figure). Chancellor palpatine (fabric element for shoulders): red lightsaber.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

On 8/3/2021 at 7:24 PM, ARC2149Nova said:

I'd rather they cut corners and at least give us commandos rather than not give us commandos at all. I think its highly unlikely we see the amount of sets and new characters, including scorch and other commandos, that we would like to from the BB S1. Maybe when S2 comes around next year we could see a couple of the prominent characters: Sid, Rex, Tarkin, Howzer, Rampart, Lana Se, Young Fennec, Cad Bane, Kaminoan Prime Minister, Young Hera and commandos but only if they return. SO if they can do it and save money buy not making a mold then I'm ok with that I don't think its that bad considering other shortcuts TLG has taken. 

On 8/6/2021 at 4:20 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

Helmets:

p2 clone trooper ($69.99): comes with extra parts to make 501st, 212th, shock, or 91st.

General Greivous ($59.99)

Commander Cody ($59.99)

I think in terms of helmets they should continue the "wave" method that we've seen the last 2 years. If they want to do more imperial they can but I think the next "wave" should be Clones from different battalions. Then they could do a "collect them all" series and one for each battalion rather than extra parts for each.