MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

Here are the sets I'd like to see for 2022:

AOTC - 20TH ANNIVERSARY SETS

• Jango Fett's Slave I Microfighter ($9.99)
    Too soon for another system scale version so went with a microfighter instead. Includes Jango Fett.

• Clone Trooper Battle Pack ($14.99)
    Includes four Phase I Clone Troopers.

• Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter ($29.99)
    Includes Obi-Wan, R4-P17 and Kaminoan.

• Bounty Hunter Pursuit ($49.99)
    Includes Anakin, Obi-Wan and Zam Wesell.

• AT-TE Walker ($89.99)
    Includes Yoda, Mace Windu, Clone Troopers and Geonosian Battle Droids.

REGULAR SETS

• Imperial Remnant Battle Pack ($14.99)
    Includes Stormtrooper, Incinerator Trooper and 2 Dark Troopers.

• Blurrg vs. Sandcrawler Microfighter ($19.99)
    Includes Kuiil and Offworld Jawa.

• Jedi Training Duel ($19.99)
    Similar build to Duel on Starkiller Base. Includes Luke and Leia in Jedi training gear.

• Naboo Starfighter ($29.99)
    Smaller version around the same size as the original 1999 set. Includes Anakin (with Stranger Things hairpiece), R2-D2 and Theed Battle Padme.

• Cobb Vanth's Speeder ($29.99)
    Includes Mando, Cobb Vanth and Grogu.

• TIE Interceptor ($39.99)
    Same scale as the 2021 TIE Fighter.

• Captain Rex's Y-Wing Starfighter ($59.99)
    Based on either the Bad Batch or Clone Wars Season 7.

• The Justifier ($109.99)
    Includes Cad Bane and TODO-360. Additional figures depends on whether the ship's only appearance is in the recent the Bad Batch episode or if it will show up elsewhere (Book of Boba Fett, unaired Bounty Hunter arc)

• Book of Boba Fett set
    Includes Boba Fett, Fennec Shand and any new key characters from the show.

• Obi-Wan Kenobi set
    Includes Obi-Wan and any new key characters from the show.

• Andor set (SPOILER WARNING - open at your own risk!)
    Spoiler

Includes Cassian Andor and Saw Gerrera.

D2C SETS

• 18+ Home One Rebel Briefing Room ($69.99)
    Similar type of set to Darth Vader's Meditation Chamber. Includes Admiral Ackbar, Mon Mothma, Crix Madine and Mon Calamari Officer.

• UCS Nebulon Medical Frigate ($199.99)
    Includes Luke, Leia, Lando, Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO.

• MBS Geonosian Arena or Jabba's Palace ($349.99)
    Either option would be great. The Geonosian Arena ties in with the 20th Anniversary of AOTC but it may also be too soon for another prequel D2C set without knowing how well the Republic Gunship sells. Jabba's Palace could be followed up with a D2C Jabba's Sail Barge in 2023 for ROTJ's 40th Anniversary.

Edited by wesker

23 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Alright, here's my ideal wave, based off the pattern of 2 micros, a micro dual pack, a duel, 2 battle packs, 5 system sets, and a ucs/mbs set.

Microfighters:

Xanadu Blood ($9.99): Cad Bane (clone wars seasons 1-2)

TIE whisper ($9.99): reforged kylo

Bantha vs Sandcrawler ($19.99): Tusken Raider and Jawa.

battle packs: 

Rebel Fleet troopers ($14.99): 3x rebel fleet troopers, 1x rebel fleet captain, and a tantive IV corridor build.

Stormtroopers ($14.99): 2x stormtrooper, 1x stormtrooper commander, 1x scout trooper. Build is a turbolaser.

Duel: Duel on geonosis ($19.99): Small geonosis hanger build with a collapsing pillar feature. Comes with Yoda and Dooku.

System sets:

Navarro base attack ($34.99): Navarro base interior (clone expiriment area, lava control thing with no balcony, etc) with Cara Dune, Beskar Mando, a stormtrooper, and an imperial cloner.

Exogol ($49.99): Sith Throne and Omnic Harness with Exogol terrain beneath. Comes with Palpatine (undead), Palpatine (eternal), Rey, and Ben Solo.

AT-ST ambush ($69.99): AT-ST (with two seats), and some tree builds with a log trap function and ewok huts at the top. Comes with Wicket, Paploo, Chirpa, a baby Ewok, 2x AT-ST pilot, and 1x scout trooper.

Black One ($79.99): Poe's Black One X-wing, with fuselage more similar to the 2015 build and engines like the 2020 model. Comes with Poe Dameron (Pilot), BB-8, 2x resistance ground techs, General Leia, and Admiral Ematt.

AT-TE ($99.99): AT-TE with interior command center and cockpit. Comes with Captain rex (p2), 2x AT-TE driver, 2x 332nd trooper, 2x mauldalorian, Bo-Katan, and Maul.

UCS/MBS: Slave One ($349.99): Huge Slave one, even bigger than the 2015 model with a larger interior. Based off the mandalorian season 2 and comes with: Boba Fett (dual molded and printed arms, helmet in normal green, not sand green), Cara Dune (dual molded arms, new hair mold and more accurate skin tone), Beskar Mando with Jetpack, Migs Mayfield, and Fennec Shand (new hair mod, cloth kama, helmet also included)

Other than the amount of minifigs per set I can see Lego actually doing this. Unlike other wishlists in the thread it takes from all trilogies which I think is more likely than just prequel era (which I would love but is never going to happen). I think if each of these system sets came out their prices would be 10-20 dollars higher and have one less fig each but I would absolutely love this wave and buy every set here. 

After watching the latest episode of The Bad Batch there are two sets I would like very much!

Spoiler

Cad Bane's new ship, with Cad Bane minifig & Todo 360 minifigs.

Fennec Shand's new ship, Fennec Shand & Nala Se minifigs.

On 6/25/2021 at 11:07 PM, kidtheboss611 said:

Other than the amount of minifigs per set I can see Lego actually doing this. Unlike other wishlists in the thread it takes from all trilogies which I think is more likely than just prequel era (which I would love but is never going to happen). I think if each of these system sets came out their prices would be 10-20 dollars higher and have one less fig each but I would absolutely love this wave and buy every set here. 

That was just a wishlist of the sets I'd want more than anything else, so it's kind of funny that it ended up being from all trilogies. You're right that there might be too many figures, I usually go off the concept that the amount of figures for non battle packs is comparable to the US price divided by 10 (so a $40 set would have 4 figs, $20 would have 2, etc), but it's been a good 5 years or so since that's been true for this theme.

On 6/26/2021 at 11:08 AM, Sarah_H7744 said:

After watching the latest episode of The Bad Batch there are two sets I would like very much!

Hide contents

Those sound great, I forgot the second one existed but it's a nice design, reminds me of the hound's tooth.

On 6/25/2021 at 8:31 PM, wesker said:

*snipped*

I think given that the new one is much cheaper, a recolor of the 2021 slave one with jango, boba, and obi-wan could work for 2022-2023. If you're going off the 20th thing you could have the classic figures too, like Jango, a clone trooper, obi-wan, anakin, and mace windu in order of the list.

Future UCS wants

The Prequel Trilogy

ARC-170 ($249.99): Clone Pilot Oddball, Republic Astromech Droid, Clone Pilot (Navy Blue Stripe)

Invisible Hand ($699.99): General Grievous, Count Dooku, 2x Magna Guards, Battle Droid Commander, Neimodian Captain

Venator-class Star Destroyer ($699.99): Obi-Wan Kenobi, Commander Cody, 2x Phase II Clone Troopers. Comes with a mini Eta-2 Interceptor & 2 mini ARC-170s.

Droid Tri-Fighter ($199.99): Security Battle Droid, Battle Droid Pilot

The Original Trilogy

TIE Interceptor ($199.99): TIE Pilot, Imperial Officer (Moff Jerjerrod)

AT-ST ($199.99): 2x AT-ST Pilots

Darth Vader's TIE Advanced ($249.99): Darth Vader, TIE Pilot

Home One ($699.99): Admiral Ackbar, Mon Mothma, Crix Madine

The Sequel Trilogy (:sick::laugh:)

First Order Dreadnought ($699.99): First Order Admiral, First Order Officer, First Order Crew

Resistance Bomber ($249.99): 3x Resistance Pilots (Pilot, Gunner, Bombardier)

3 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Future UCS wants

Sounds fun, my turn. I'm using three of the sets from your list, but I have some changes in figure count or design specification.

Prequels: 

ETA-2 ($199.99): Anakin's ETA-2 with Anakin Skywalker (arm printing for robotic arm), and R2-D2 (turning head and part for a third leg.

ARC-170 ($349.99): Basic republic colors. Comes with Captain Jag and 2 clone pilots (covered faces)

MTT ($599.99): Massive MTT with interior cockpit and droid rack, though even then it can't come close to figure scale. TPM colors. Comes with forty b1 battle droids.

Original Trilogy:

Luke's Landspeeder ($199.99): Not a joke, it could be pretty cool. Huge luke's landspeeder with Luke Skywalker (poncho, hat) and C-3po (dual-molded leg for his silver leg)

Slave 1 ($399.99): I know we already have one but it's widely regarded as the best UCS set and it's resale prices are insane. Updated, larger model with passenger deck. Comes with Boba Fett (Arm printing, dual molding, the works), Carbonite Han, Lando, and a stormtrooper (arm printing).

Home One ($699.99): Massive home one. Interior works similarly to the UCS falcon, where certain sections open up. Has interior bridge, briefing room, and microscale hanger containing 2 microscale A-wings. Comes with Admiral Ackbar (dual molded arms), a Mon Cala crewmate, and an A-wing pilot.

Sequel Trilogy:

Black 1 ($299.99): The ship is of sentimental value to me as TFA reignited my love for star wars, and I bought the set immediately after seeing the film, which then brought me back into legos. A large version of Poe's X-wing with Poe Dameron (arm printing), and BB-8.

TIE silencer ($349.99): Large TIE silencer with Kylo Ren (arm printing), Rey, and Supreme Leader Snoke.

Resistance Bomber ($549.99): Massive resistance bomber with a pilot, co-pilot, bomber, engineer, and gunner. It's the red one, too.

Shows: 

Havoc Marauder ($399.99): Bad Batch's shuttle with interior cockpit, bunks, console, and gunnery station/omega's room. Comes with Hunter, Wrecker, Tech, Echo, and Omega.

The Ghost ($499.99): Massive VCX-100 with interior cockpit, ezra/zeb's room, Sabine's room, hera/kanan's room, and the room with the couch and holotable. Comes with s4 versions of Kanan, Hera, Chopper, Zeb, Sabine, and Ezra.

The Razor Crest ($449.99): Razor Crest with interior cockpit, baby yoda's room, the gun locker, carbonite freezer, and bathroom. Comes with s2 versions of The Mandalorian, Baby Yoda (with pod build), Cara Dune, Greef Carga, Boba Fett, and Fennec Shand.

On 6/26/2021 at 11:31 AM, wesker said:

*snip*

This would be a near perfect wave - a good spread of sets across all media (plus the AOTC focus), fills in a few gaps in the line-up and some timely re-releases that haven't been seen in a long time. I'd like to see a Yavin briefing room in the same style as the Home One briefing, hopefully we'll get both at some point.

On 6/27/2021 at 2:08 AM, Sarah_H7744 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I really liked the design of Fennec's ship. Started experimenting with a MOC of the ship but there aren't a lot of shots of it yet to base a model on. Definitely hoping that's a set we see in the future.

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Luke's Landspeeder ($199.99): Not a joke, it could be pretty cool. Huge luke's landspeeder with Luke Skywalker (poncho, hat) and C-3po (dual-molded leg for his silver leg)

I know it would be memed about mercilessly, but I think a UCS Landspeeder is definitely something that should happen. It would be great to see that model with the right amount of detail. Luke with poncho, hat (and goggles) is a necessary fig and I'd add in Tosche Station Biggs to go with Luke.

This is my Winter Wave Wishlists with my picks for 20 year anniversary AOTC sets. I went for a combo of realistic choices (Imperial BP) and wishful thinking (Geonosian Arena) when choosing. 

Format and two sets inspired by @wesker

AOTC - 20TH ANNIVERSARY SETS 

• Clone Trooper Battle Pack ($14.99)
    Includes three Phase I Clone Troopers, one Phase 1 Clone Commander (Blue
  • Bounty Hunter Pursuit ($39.99)
    Includes Anakin, Obi-Wan and Zam Wesell.
  • Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter ($59.99)
    Includes Obi-Wan, R4-P17 and Exclusive Kaminoan.
  • AT-TE Walker ($129.99)
    Includes Mace Windu, Clone Commander, two P1 Clone Troopers and two Geonosian Battle Droids.
  • MBS Geonosian Arena or Jabba's Palace ($349.99)
    Includes AOTC versions of Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Yoda, two Clone Commanders, Dooku, Jango, Young Boba, 3 Genoisian Battle Droid, 3 Super Battle Droid, 5 Genoisians, and Poggle the Lesser. Should also include microscale gunships and all the animals from the arena.

REGULAR SETS (Winter and Spring Wave)

• Moff Gideon's Imperial Remnant Battle Pack ($14.99)
    Includes Death trooper, Incinerator Trooper and 2 Dark Troopers
  • Bad Batch Battle Pack ($14.99)
    Includes 1 Commander Shock Trooper, 1 Kamino P2 Clone, 2 Reg P2 Clones
  • Slave 1 vs. Imperial Shuttle Microfighter ($19.99)
    Includes new Boba Fett, and Imperial Officer
  • Blurg vs Speeder ($19.99)
    Includes Kuill, Scout Trooper
  • Hunter vs Fennec Chase ($29.99)
    Includes Civilian Hunter, Omega, and Fennec (Hair no Helmet)
  • Imperial Attack Shuttle BB Version ($59.99)
    Includes Injured Crosshair, All 3 Elite Troopers, 1 P2 Clone (as a pilot)
  • Helmet Collection: Hunter ($59.99)
  • Helmet Collection: Imperial Crosshair ($59.99)
  • Helmet Collection: Elite Trooper/P2 Clone ($59.99)
  • Captain Rex's Y-Wing Starfighter ($79.99)
    Poncho Captain Rex, Scavenger, Order 66'd Reeka, Omega
  • Fennec Shand's Ship ($99.99)
    Includes Fennec Shand (w/helmet) and Tuan We. Should include Omega's escape pod.
  • The Justifier ($129.99)
    Includes Cad Bane, TODO-360, Omega and a small brig for Omega.
Edited by kidtheboss611

On 6/29/2021 at 6:00 AM, MaximillianRebo said:

I really liked the design of Fennec's ship. Started experimenting with a MOC of the ship but there aren't a lot of shots of it yet to base a model on. Definitely hoping that's a set we see in the future.

I would very much like to see pics of your MOC Fennec's ship when done. :classic:

On 6/28/2021 at 3:33 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

Those sound great, I forgot the second one existed but it's a nice design, reminds me of the hound's tooth.

Cad Bane's ship reminds me of The Ghost. :classic:

Wild guess for 2022 battlepacks, I know they usually go together but they didn't last year, so here's my idea.

Bad Batch Era Pack, two shinies, a Coruscanti and a Death Trooper with a microbuild of a Republic, now Imperial, shuttle. 

Remnant Pack, a stormy, two dark troopers, and either an Inferno or a hero character if they have to be annoying. Preferably Beskar Mando as he'd be the best to amass because his printing is amazing. The build would be a microscale version of those dropship things that show up on Tython, or the altar from Tython itself. 

Also, either Fennec or Cad's ship would be excellent to see show up at the 70 dollar price point the Imperial Shuttle was at this year. Preferably Cad's at this price point, I doubt they'll make Fennec's unless it shows up again. I'd also love to see now Boba's palace with him, Fennec and fat Bib at like 30 dollars as the Trouble On Tattooine-level set. Probably just the throne room itself because it would stay nice and small while also being detailed enough to be enjoyable. 

If we're due for an MBS, Endor seems like the obvious one, but hear me out, Kamino. Could be absolutely gorgeous. Probably with like five or six Coruscant guards, Tarkin, the Batch with Republic Crosshair and Omega, and some variation of the Kaminoans I can't remember their names. Maybe Fennec and Cad. It would probably be a big round thing with a roof that comes off, hallways and barracks and stuff inside, the training area from the first episode. Put some of those white proto-dark troopers in there. I think it could be really cool. 

RoTJ 40th Anniversary Master Builder Series Wishlist:

1. Jabba's Palace. Includes Rancor pit, throne room, and prison cells, plus main entryway, and Desert Skiff side build. 17 Figures: RoTJ Luke, Boushh, Gammorean Guard x2, Spider Monk Droid, Boba Fett, Max Rebo, Han (Carbonite version) C3PO, R2-D2, Oola, Dengar, Bib Fortuna (Majordomo), Leia in Slave outfit, Weequay (Skiff) Guard x2, Salacious B Crumb. $300-$350 USD

2. Endor Shield Bunker: Build is the shield bunker, 2 tree builds with ewok log trap, AT-ST (similar scale to original Endor Bunker set), Ewok Flier, Shield Generator, and 2x 74-Z Speeder Bikes. 2 Scout Troopers, Luke, Han, Leia (Endor camouflage outfits, similar to 2015 Tydirium set), 2 Endor Rebel Troopers, Wicket, 2 Ewok Warriors, 2 Storm Troopers, Imperial Officer (Black Outfit), 2 AT-ST Pilots. $300-$350 USD

Edited by Bricktastrophe
Typo

18 hours ago, hondohnaka said:

I'd also love to see now Boba's palace with him, Fennec and fat Bib at like 30 dollars as the Trouble On Tattooine-level set. Probably just the throne room itself because it would stay nice and small while also being detailed enough to be enjoyable. 

I could definitely see Jabba's throne room as a set in a coming wave. Making it just the throne room gives Lego the chance to re-release the set without any of the palace controversy, and making it a BoBF tie-in also avoids issues with a Leia minifig and means that they don't have to include a Jabba big fig in what would likely be a $30 set.

In style of the new smaller (but in my mind mostly better sets) I think Jango's Slave I would be great to make. Boba's recent version is slighly bigger than the one from CC. They could do Jangos in the smaller style for like 30. Put Jango and Obi wan - perfect 30$ set.

2 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

In style of the new smaller (but in my mind mostly better sets) I think Jango's Slave I would be great to make. Boba's recent version is slighly bigger than the one from CC. They could do Jangos in the smaller style for like 30. Put Jango and Obi wan - perfect 30$ set.

Nah it's too soon for ANOTHER Slave One. I hope it happens but not in 2022 or even 23 tbh. 24 at the earliest. 

6 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

Nah it's too soon for ANOTHER Slave One. I hope it happens but not in 2022 or even 23 tbh. 24 at the earliest. 

I agree it would be too soon but I think the UCS AT-AT coming out this year is precedent for multiple variants of ships being out on shelves together since the play scale version won't retire until at least 2022.

Scaled down sets. They will be here for the future. 

Rebel Snowspeeder £24.99: Luke Skywalker, Dak Ralter 

Rebel B-Wing Starfighter £39.99: B-Wing Pilot, Nien Nimb, Mon Calamari 

Darth Vader’s Tie Advanced £34.99: Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, Imperial Astromech Droid 

Naboo Starfighter £29.99: Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2, Theed Padme, Security Battle Droid 

Jango Fett’s Slave One £49.99: Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Taun We

Rebel Y-Wing £44.99: Dutch Vander, General Willard, Rebel Honour Guard, Astromech Droid

Rebel A-Wing £19.99: Rebel A-Wing Pilot, Lando Calrissian 

Republic Arc-170 Starfighter £44.99: Plo Koon, Captain Jag, Clone Pilot (x2) 

Resistance X-Wing £44.99: Ello Asty, XA-LX, General Leia Organa, PZ-4CO

Resistance A-Wing £19.99: Tallie Linestra, C’ai Threnalli

First Order Tie Fighter £34.99: First Order Pilot, General Hux, First Order Heavy Trooper, First Order Stormtrooper

Poe’s X-Wing (Ep 9) £44.99: Poe Dameron, BB-8, Engi Golba, General Larma D’acy

Resistance Y-Wing £44.99: Aftab Ackbar, Klaud, Beaumont Kin, Rose 

Tie Dagger £39.99: Tie Pilot, Sith Sovereign Protector, Final Order Technician

51 minutes ago, kidtheboss611 said:

I agree it would be too soon but I think the UCS AT-AT coming out this year is precedent for multiple variants of ships being out on shelves together since the play scale version won't retire until at least 2022.

Plus there is the microfighter available too

On 7/5/2021 at 6:24 PM, hondohnaka said:

If we're due for an MBS...hear me out, Kamino. Could be absolutely gorgeous. Probably with like five or six Coruscant guards, Tarkin, the Batch with Republic Crosshair and Omega, and some variation of the Kaminoans I can't remember their names.

Maybe an Episode 2 Kenobi and Jango Fett as well (similar to the multi-era UCS Falcon)? :drool:

Edited by Yoshifan33

6 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Scaled down sets. They will be here for the future. 

Rebel Snowspeeder £24.99: Luke Skywalker, Dak Ralter 

Rebel B-Wing Starfighter £39.99: B-Wing Pilot, Nien Nimb, Mon Calamari 

Darth Vader’s Tie Advanced £34.99: Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, Imperial Astromech Droid 

Naboo Starfighter £29.99: Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2, Theed Padme, Security Battle Droid 

Jango Fett’s Slave One £49.99: Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Taun We

Rebel Y-Wing £44.99: Dutch Vander, General Willard, Rebel Honour Guard, Astromech Droid

Rebel A-Wing £19.99: Rebel A-Wing Pilot, Lando Calrissian 

Republic Arc-170 Starfighter £44.99: Plo Koon, Captain Jag, Clone Pilot (x2) 

Resistance X-Wing £44.99: Ello Asty, XA-LX, General Leia Organa, PZ-4CO

Resistance A-Wing £19.99: Tallie Linestra, C’ai Threnalli

First Order Tie Fighter £34.99: First Order Pilot, General Hux, First Order Heavy Trooper, First Order Stormtrooper

Poe’s X-Wing (Ep 9) £44.99: Poe Dameron, BB-8, Engi Golba, General Larma D’acy

Resistance Y-Wing £44.99: Aftab Ackbar, Klaud, Beaumont Kin, Rose 

Tie Dagger £39.99: Tie Pilot, Sith Sovereign Protector, Final Order Technician

Who know's if we'll see any sequel sets again in the future :pir-laugh:

I think most sets you describe would actually work better even at that smaller scale. My A-Wing for 25 bucks for example captured the sharp edges much closer than the recent 50 bucks versions that were super bulky.

But the B-Wing - I have no idea how to do with less parts. The last version was like 60 bucks and still way neither too big nor did it have the necessary detail. Unlike X-Wing's or Snowspeeders where the expensive Lego sets were waaay out of proportion (too big) and still not accurate with the elegant curves.

I bought the 2019 Millennium Falcon for $160 because I figured it would be the last Falcon for a long time. Today I thought as how the last Original Trilogy Falcon was in 2011 and how there's a new design direction in the Star Wars line, so here's a prediction:

The next Millennium Falcon will be released in 2022 or 2023 as an Episode 4 version. It will be downsized to a $100 price point and will be the smallest minifig playscale Falcon ever. It will be the first one since the original 7190 to have the entire top shell removed for play instead of using pizza slices for the roof. There will be no bottom gun, no landing gear, only room for one gunner sitting upright instead of two sitting sideways. There will be no ramp. It will still have the game area, the computer desk, and the hyperdrive, but it may not have the beds or any room under the floor.

I have spoken.

1 hour ago, icm said:

I bought the 2019 Millennium Falcon for $160 because I figured it would be the last Falcon for a long time. Today I thought as how the last Original Trilogy Falcon was in 2011 and how there's a new design direction in the Star Wars line, so here's a prediction:

The next Millennium Falcon will be released in 2022 or 2023 as an Episode 4 version. It will be downsized to a $100 price point and will be the smallest minifig playscale Falcon ever. It will be the first one since the original 7190 to have the entire top shell removed for play instead of using pizza slices for the roof. There will be no bottom gun, no landing gear, only room for one gunner sitting upright instead of two sitting sideways. There will be no ramp. It will still have the game area, the computer desk, and the hyperdrive, but it may not have the beds or any room under the floor.

I have spoken.

It sounds terrible and entirely plausible. 

4 hours ago, icm said:

I have spoken.

This would be the the most bonehead decision Lego could make and because of that I'm sure you're right. 

Personally I'd be fine with a scaled down Falcon. If Lego are going to continue with this format it makes sense to release one of the most iconic SW ships in this style. It might not be the most popular idea with some collectors, but for a large section of the market ie. kids and parents buying for kids, it would be a welcome addition. Only change I would make - especially if it's released in 2023 - is make it a RotJ model with General Lando and Nien Nunb.

21 hours ago, icm said:

I have spoken.

Wow, I think you are onto something here. Sounds like something that TLG can do. And I am not sure whether it is a good or bad thing.

If we were to get a scaled down Falcon, I'd prefer it not to drop below the $90 range.

Episode IV version, with Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, maybe Princess Leia.

Now someone mentioned a UCS/MBS Kamino, and I doubt that if they made one it would be focused around any of the animated shows, so no Omega, K-Security, or Phase II clones for that matter. I foresee a Kamino MBS including the following:

Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC), Jango Fett, Young Boba, R4-P17 Lama Su, Taun We, Clone Commander, 4x Clone Troopers in plain white armor, 2x clone trainees in red outfits, 2x clone cadets. If they wanted to make a nod towards the cartoons, I can only see them including, at most, Shaak Ti.