MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

12 minutes ago, AIex said:

what exactly did you mean by this? I'm just curious because the neck seems like the only place to attach things such as jetpacks, pauldrons, backpacks, etc

The attachments are usually placed between the head and the body, making the minifig bigger. In find that in many cases, it makes the figure look worse.

Thus I'd like to have a way to place them here:

qnrxgnce.jpg

2 hours ago, Brickadeer said:

The attachments are usually placed between the head and the body, making the minifig bigger. In find that in many cases, it makes the figure look worse.

Thus I'd like to have a way to place them here:

Often though, its teh only way to make stormtrooper heads articulate! But I think you're right with that suggestion, and in that stormtrooper heads are way too big.

Edited by Stuartn

My current (and somewhat realistic) dream winter wave for 2022. 

Duel On Exegol £19.99 (Throne): Palpatine, Rey 

Mos Pelgo Attack £24.99 (Vanth’s Speeder, portion of Mos Pelgo): Cobb Vanth, Weequay Proprietor, Mining Guild Soldier

Anaxes Clone Troopers £24.99 (Red + Grey Barc, E-Web Turret, CIS Flipknot Speeder): Mace Windu Clone Trooper (x2), 212th Clone Trooper (one with Jetpack - (x2)), Commando Droid (x2) 

Darth Vader’s Tie Advanced £34.99: Darth Vader (arm printing), Grand Moff Tarkin, R4-M9 

Rebel Y-Wing Starfighter £44.99: Rebel Pilot, Celebration Chewbacca, Rebel Technician, R4-D6 

Naboo Starfighter £39.99 (Chrome stickers): Anakin Skywalker, Naboo Pilot ‘Arven Wendik’, R2-D2, R2-C4, Theed Padme Amidala, Naboo Engineer - aswell as two Droideka’s 

Separatist Tri-Droid £54.99: Anakin Skywalker, Clone Captain Rex, Super Tactical Droid, Battle Droid (x2) 

Republic Attack Shuttle (Bad Batch) £74.99: Clone Pilot, Covert Ops Clone Commander, Covert Ops Clone Trooper, Grey Clone ShockTrooper 

Enjoy!

Edited by ArrowBricks

I'd love these battle packs. :classic:

CIS Droid Super Battle pack 1
2 IG-100 MagnaGuards, 4 BX-Series Droid Commandos, Spider Droid

CIS Droid Super Battle pack 1
T-Series Tactical Droid, 4 B2-Series Super Battle Droid, 2 Droidekas

Galactic Republic Super Battle pack
Wolfpack 104th Battalion Clone Trooper Super Battle Pack
Plo Koon, Commander Wolffe, 4 Wolfpack Clone Troopers

On 3/6/2021 at 4:56 PM, ArrowBricks said:

Naboo Starfighter £39.99 (Chrome stickers): Anakin Skywalker, Naboo Pilot ‘Arven Wendik’, R2-D2, R2-C4, Theed Padme Amidala, Naboo Engineer - aswell as two Droideka’s 

Nice, I'd like that set.

4 hours ago, Sarah_H7744 said:

Wolfpack 104th Battalion Clone Trooper Super Battle Pack
Plo Koon, Commander Wolffe, 4 Wolfpack Clone Troopers

I want this one so bad! Plo Koon and the wolfpack are some of my favorite prequel characters, and wolfpack troopers are SO EXPENSIVE on bricklink, making them impossible to mass.

Moving on from my TPM wave, an AOTC wave:

Spoiler

Microfighters:

AT-TE ($9.99): Clone Trooper (p1)

Slave One ($9.99): Jango Fett

Reek vs hailfire droid ($19.99): Anakin Skywalker, geonosis b1 battle droid.

Battle packs: 

Clone troopers ($14.99): 3 p1 clone troopers, 1 p1 clone sergeant. Comes with a BARC speeder and a bit of terrain.

Droid Factory ($14.99): 4x geonosis b1, 2x b2 battle droid, and a small assembly line build.

Duel: Duel on Geonosis ($19.99): Dooku's speeder and a small bit of the hanger with Dooku and Yoda. There's a pillar collapse play feature.

System sets:

Battle on Geonosis ($34.99): Corporate alliance tank droid, dwarf spider droid, Padme (torn outfit), a clone lieutenant, and a geonosian soldier.

Speeder chase ($49.99): Zam and Anakin's speeders with Zam Wessel, Obi-wan, Anakin, and Dexter Jettster.

Hailfire attack ($69.99): Hailfire droid, BARC speeder, and a bit of elevated terrain with a barricade and e-web. Comes with Adi Gallia, 2x clone trooper, clone captain, and 2x geonosian soldiers.

Republic Gunship ($139.99): Republic gunship with 2x clone pilot (new mold), Padme (no tear, cape), Padawan Anakin, 4x clone trooper, 1x clone commander, Mace windu, and 2x b1 geonosis battle droid.

Kamino Investigation ($169.99): Jango's Slave One, Obi-wan's starfighter, and a 300-400 piece kamino build with some platforms and an interior seating area with a window showing a small clone cafeteria/training center. Comes with Jango Fett, Obi-wan, Boba Fett, Lama su, 2x Kaminoian, 2x clone (red clothes, no armor), 2x clone trooper.

Helmets:

Clone trooper ($79.99): Clone helmet with a few extra parts to make a normal trooper, captain, Lieutenant, or commander.

Jango Fett ($69.99)

B2 battle droid ($69.99)

MBS: Pentaki Arena ($399.99): Massive Pentaki arena stadium that can hinge open. Includes stands with catacomb builds underneath, gate, viewing area/balony, pillars, a midi-scale republic gunship (room for 1 pilot and 2-4 passangers, 300-400 parts), a reek, axlay, nexu, and orray. Comes with 2x geonosians (blasters), 2x geonosians (spears), 2x clone troopers, 1x clone pilot, Dooku, Jango, Nute Gunrey, Rune Haako, Poggle, Wat Tambor, Bultar Swan, Pablo-Jill, Coleman Trebor, 2x b1 battle droid (geonosis), 2x b2 battle droid, b1 battle droid with 3po's head (done by using a claw with bar, 1x1 open stud, and a 3po head), 3po with b1 battle droid head (done by using a neck bracket, 1x1 plate with bar, and b1 head), Padawan Anakin, Padme (no cape, no tear), Obi-wan, Mace Windu, and Yoda.

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Republic Gunship ($139.99): Republic gunship with 2x clone pilot (new mold), Padme (no tear, cape), Padawan Anakin, 4x clone trooper, 1x clone commander, Mace windu, and 2x b1 geonosis battle droid.

This would be amazing!!

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I want this one so bad! Plo Koon and the wolfpack are some of my favorite prequel characters, and wolfpack troopers are SO EXPENSIVE on bricklink, making them impossible to mass.

I'm re-watching The Clone Wars at the moment, Plo Koon & the 104th Battalion were featured in an episode. I was reminded how cool the Wolfpack clones are & I need some. :classic:

Microfighters list - 

Single packs:

Gungan Sub (Jar Jar Binks)

Trade Federation Control Ship (Nute Gunray)

Venator-Class Cruiser (Clone officer or clone pilot)

Eta-Class Jedi Starfighter (either Anakin or Obi-Wan)

Solo Millenium Falcon (Solo Han)

Cloud Swoop Bike (Enfys Nest)

Solo Blue landspeeder (Qi'ra)

Luke's Landspeeder (ANH Luke)

Death Staar (not going to happen but it would be kind of hilarious, Grand Moff Tarkin minifigure)

Slave I (ESB Boba Fett)

Cloud Car (I know one came in that book, but I'd like to see one with a wider release, either a Bespin guard, Cloud Car pilot, or Lando, if they want to be really generous)

A-Wing (Arvel Crynyd) 

The Razor Crest (Mando)

Moff Gideon's TIE (Moff Gideon)

Double packs: 

Anakin vs. Sebulba's podracers (young Anakin & Sebulba minifigures)

Kaadu vs. MTT (Gungan Warrior & Battle Droid commander minifigures)

Coruscant Chase (Zam Wessell & AOTC Anakin minifigures)

Slave I vs. Jedi Starfighter (Ep II Obi-Wan & Jango Fett minifigures)

Geonosis Arena (Reek vs. Geonosis speeder thingy, Padme and Geonosian minifigures)

Grevious' Wheelbike vs. Boga (Obi-Wan & General Grievous minifigures)

AT-Hauler vs. Convex Train (Rio Durant & Range Trooper)

Jabba's Sail Barge & Skiff (Maybe make it a bit larger, $30 and have it fit Jabba, or otherwise do a Gamorrean Guard and ROTJ Luke)

21 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

Microfighters list - 

These are great, I especially like the slave one vs jedi starfighter one. And I can't believe there hasn't been an official landspeeder one yet, given lego's enthusiasm for the vehicle.

Chronologically the next thing in the timeline is clone wars, but since there's so much of it I'm splitting it into 3 waves: seasons 1-3, 4-7, and the Siege of Mandalore movie.

Spoiler

Clone Wars seasons 1-3:

Microfighters:
V-19 Torrent ($9.99): clone pilot

MagnaGuard starfighter ($9.99): Magnaguard

Blurrg V hyena droid bomber ($19.99): ARF trooper and a b1 battle droid.

Battle packs:
Clone troopers ($14.99): 3x p1 clone trooper (a spare kama, pauldron, and visor are included to make one a clone commander), 1x clone officer (no armor). Build is a BARC speeder.

Commando droids ($14.99): 4x commando droid, 1x commando droid captain (vibroblade, p1 clone helmet). Build is a Fliknot speeder.

Duel: Duel on the Resolute (Cloak of Darkness, 1x9, $19.99): Ahsoka and Ventress with a build of the venator reactor

System sets:

Battle on Geonosis (Landing at point rain, 2x5, $39.99): Geonosian cave build with an accurately sized AT-RT. Comes with 1x 212th ARF trooper, 1x clone flametrooper, 1x geonosian, and 2x geonosis battle droid.

Battle on Ryloth (Ryloth arc, 1x21-23, $49.99): Separatist proton cannon, accurately sized AT-RT, and Blurrg. Comes with Cham Syndulla, 1x 212th trooper, Commander Cody, Mace Windu, and 2x b2 battle droid.

Battle on Kamino (ARC troopers, 3x2, $59.99): Kamino platforms leading into a hallway that connects to a small build of the barracks. Comes with 2x brick-built aqua droid, 2x b1 battle droid, Anakin, Shaak Ti, Echo, and Fives.

Xanadu Blood (multiple arcs, $69.99): Cad Bane, TODO-360, Aurra Sing, Bossk, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Quinlan Vos.

Republic Frigate (Ambush, 1x1, $129.99): Republic Frigate with interior bridge, escape pod, meditation area, and armory. Comes with Yoda, 2x clone crew, Jek, Thire, Rys, 2x b1 battle droid, Ventress, and king Katunko.

Helmets:
Captain Rex ($69.99)

ARF trooper ($69.99)

Pre Vizla ($69.99)

UCS/MBS: UCS Malevolence ($449.99): Massive Malevolence with interior bridge, holding cell, reactor, and microscale versions of the hanger and mag-lev train area with microscale trains, y-wings, vulture droids, and the twilight.  Comes with Grievous and a battle droid commander.

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

And I can't believe there hasn't been an official landspeeder one yet, given lego's enthusiasm for the vehicle.

Love the Kamino set idea, the only thing I'd add is a 99 minifig.

And yeah, the Landspeeder and Slave I are the two that I'm most surprised haven't been made.  I know they did Chibi versions before Microfighters were even a thing, at Celebration/Comic Con, but very few people got those.  Plus, a Slave 1 giving people access to Boba Fett for $10 would sell like hotcakes, especially among kids, since the cheapest Boba Fett set in like eight years will be the $50 Slave 1, which is still kind of a lot.  The last time I can think of an inexpensive Boba Fett was in the Skiff set from...2013?  2014?  Which was $30 or whatever.

On the topics of wishlist, by the way, that one is definitely due for a remake.

Edited by Kit Figsto

I’ve seen a few people anticipating a 20th anniversary AOTC wave or, atleast, a few sets. It won’t happen. It did not for TPM. However, that does not stop me from creating a list of stuff I’d love them to release to celebrate the movie. 

75XXX Homing-Spider Droid £29.99: Shaak Ti, Clone Trooper, Geonosian Battle Droid Commander, Geonosian Battle Droid 

75XXX Geonosian Starfighter w/turret (use those new pieces in the Tie Dagger) £34.99: Geonosian Pilot, Winged Geonosian (x2) 

75XXX Coruscant Airspeeder Chase £49.99: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Zam Wessell 

75XXX Republic AT-TE Walker £84.99: Kit Fisto, Pablo-Jill, Clone AT-TE Driver, Clone Sergeant, Super Battle Droid (x2) 

75XXX Jango Fett’s Slave One £99.99: Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Taun We 

75XXX Republic SPHA-T £129.99: Yoda, Mace Windu, Sora Bulq, Clone Commander, Clone Trooper (x2) 

75XXX Petranaki Arena £139.99: Count Dooku, Nute Gunray, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, Coleman Trebor, Geonosian Picador, Winged Geonosian, Geonosian Battle Droid (x2), Super Battle Droid, Roth-Del Masona, Bultar Swan, Tarados Gon

The Geonosians and the battle Droids new design and colour to fit movie. Guys this wave is my dream. 

22 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

Love the Kamino set idea, the only thing I'd add is a 99 minifig.

And yeah, the Landspeeder and Slave I are the two that I'm most surprised haven't been made.  I know they did Chibi versions before Microfighters were even a thing, at Celebration/Comic Con, but very few people got those.  Plus, a Slave 1 giving people access to Boba Fett for $10 would sell like hotcakes, especially among kids, since the cheapest Boba Fett set in like eight years will be the $50 Slave 1, which is still kind of a lot.  The last time I can think of an inexpensive Boba Fett was in the Skiff set from...2013?  2014?  Which was $30 or whatever.

On the topics of wishlist, by the way, that one is definitely due for a remake.

I thought 99 might be too dark for the set since it'd basically be his death scene, but that said I also included a set with a flametrooper and a geonosian for it to burn, so...

Boba fett was in the $25 freezer in 2015-16 (I forget) and the $30 skiff in 2017, but he's still pretty hard to get a hold of and the bricklink prices are absurd for a figure that appeared in sets that cheap. He's one of those figures that's just always going to be in high demand.

1 hour ago, ArrowBricks said:

I’ve seen a few people anticipating a 20th anniversary AOTC wave or, atleast, a few sets. It won’t happen. It did not for TPM. However, that does not stop me from creating a list of stuff I’d love them to release to celebrate the movie. 

75XXX Republic AT-TE Walker £84.99: Kit Fisto, Pablo-Jill, Clone AT-TE Driver, Clone Sergeant, Super Battle Droid (x2) 

75XXX Jango Fett’s Slave One £99.99: Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Taun We 

Yeah, the films themselves never get anniversary waves. The closest we get is special packaging and convention exclusives.

Pretty much everything on your list is in desperate need of a remake, but for some reason these two stuck out for me. The AT-TE's had more recent models then, say, airspeeder chase or geonosian starfighter, but it's a much more well-known vehicle and I'm surprised it's been 8 years since the last one (excluding the scavenged AT-TE from rebels, as while I love the series, most of the sets were bad). And it's been too long since the last jango slave one, looking to be even longer due to BoBF.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Boba fett was in the $25 freezer in 2015-16 (I forget) and the $30 skiff in 2017, but he's still pretty hard to get a hold of and the bricklink prices are absurd for a figure that appeared in sets that cheap. He's one of those figures that's just always going to be in high demand.

Oops, I forgot about the Carbon Freeze Chamber, and I apparently mentally glossed over that 2017 Skiff remake.  For whatever reason, I thought the 2012 version was the most recent, I guess I just sort of didn't pay attention to the newer one since it's more or less the same set and I already had the 2012 one.  

I would want...

Some Order 66 scene lego sets from 20-30 dollars

The Muunilinst 10 gunship (or just any Star Wars: Clone Wars 2003 sets) for $120

And maybe a remake of the Battle of Endor set.

On 3/12/2021 at 10:10 PM, Kit Figsto said:

Oops, I forgot about the Carbon Freeze Chamber, and I apparently mentally glossed over that 2017 Skiff remake.  For whatever reason, I thought the 2012 version was the most recent, I guess I just sort of didn't pay attention to the newer one since it's more or less the same set and I already had the 2012 one.  

I only remember the freeze chamber because it's how I got boba (and it had a ton of trans-orange 1x2s for mustafar or sullust mocs). And yeah, the skiff is one of those that they make minor changes to and re-release every 5 years or so (2022 skiff incoming)

Alright, clone wars seasons 4-7 time. Instead of making a SoM wishlist, I'm just going to link the one I made digital MOCS for the sets of last year here. (It was my first time doing a full wave of digital MOCS, so most are on the smaller side and aren't that good looking back)

Clone wars (second half) wave:

Spoiler

Microfighters:
ARC-170 starfighter ($9.99): Clone pilot (warthog from the wolfpack)

HMP Droid Gunship ($9.99): commando droid

Ahsoka's Starfighter (eta-2) vs vulture droid ($19.99): Ahsoka Tano (seasons 3-5) and a b1 battle droid.

Battle Packs:

Clone troopers ($14.99): coruscant guard, 2x normal troopers, 1x wolfpack trooper. Build is a correctly scaled AT-RT.

Separatist forces ($14.99): 2x b2 battle droid, 1x rocket b2, 2x b1 battle droid. Build is a STAP and bit of jungle terrain.

Duel: Duel on Coruscant ($19.99, "the wrong jedi" arc ): Anakin Skywalker and Barriss offee. The build is bariss's quarters and a bit of temple gardens with the tree.

System sets:

Council Chambers ($29.99, "sacrifice" arc ): Jedi Council chambers and small hallway outside it. Comes with Yoda, Obi-wan, and a Temple Guard.

AAT assault ($59.99, "onderon" arc): AAT (more similar in size to 2009 than 2020) with a small build for a bit of the ondorern hideout. Comes with 2x b1 battle droid, 2x b2 battle droid, Ahsoka, Steela, and Saw.

Umbaran Starfighter ($69.99, "umbara" arc): Umbaran starfighter with Fives, Hardcase, 2x 212th trooper, and 2x Umbaran soldiers.

Republic attack shuttle ($99.99, "conspiracy" arc): Republic attack shuttle with the large underside thing seen in this arc with 2x clone pilot, 2x clone officer, Rex, Shaak Ti, and 2 rocket b2s.

MTT ($119.99, "The bad batch" arc): large MTT with a rack of b2s instead of b1s, and in the separatist colors. Comes with 10x b2 battle droid, 1x b1 pilot, ARC Jesse, and Hunter.

Helmets:

Fives ($69.99): Five's helmet with moveable antenna

Captain Rex ($69.99): 

Magnaguard ($69.99): magnaguard head with swappable purple and yellow photoreceptors.

UCS/MBS: UCS ETA-2 Jedi starfighter ($199.99): Anakin Skywalker (seasons 4-6 appearance), R2-D2 (third leg and swivelable head).

Revenge of the Sith updated wave list. I am imagining this as the 20th anniversary wave in 2025... 

AT-RT Walker £24.99: AT-RT Driver, Merumeru

Battle Droid Transporter £39.99: Pilot Battle Droid (x2), Security Battle Droid (x2), Battle Droid (x6), Wookie Warrior 

Duel on Coruscant £49.99: Palpatine, Yoda, Mas Amedda, Bail Organa 

Obi-Wan’s Blue Jedi Starfighter w/Booster Ring £79.99: Obi-Wan, R4-G9, Commander Cody, General Grievous

Republic UT-AT £84.99: Ki-Adi Mundi, Commander Bacara, Galactic Marine, Super Battle Droid (x2) 

Padme’s Star Skiff £129.99: Padme, Obi-Wan, Anakin, R2-D2, C3-PO 

Republic AT-OT Walker £129.99: Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, 327th Star Corps Trooper (x2), Battle Droid (x2)   

1 hour ago, ArrowBricks said:

Revenge of the Sith updated wave list. I am imagining this as the 20th anniversary wave in 2025... 

AT-RT Walker £24.99: AT-RT Driver, Merumeru

Obi-Wan’s Blue Jedi Starfighter w/Booster Ring £79.99: Obi-Wan, R4-G9, Commander Cody, General Grievous

I had to look up merumeru, he looks like if the punisher was a wookie. Great list, though a 25 euro AT-RT with 2 figures is a horrifying thought :laugh:. I also like the starfighter with booster ring idea, it's a nice way to make the set more than just a recolor.

The next one for my lists is also revenge of the sith, here's my take:

Spoiler

Microfighters:

Anakin's starfighter ($9.99): Anakin skywalker (headset)

General Grievous's starfighter ($9.99): General Grievous

V-wing starfighter vs tri-fighter ($19.99): Clone pilot (full helmet), battle droid.

Battle packs:

Republic battle pack ($14.99): 2x clone trooper, 1x 41st trooper (the basic variant with green markings and no camo), 1x 212th trooper. Artillery cannon build.

Separatist forces battle pack ($14.99): 4x super battle droid, 2x battle droid, 1x crab droid.

Duel: Duel in the senate ($19.99): build of palpatine's office and a senate pod with Yoda and Sidious

System sets:

Wheel bike chase ($39.99): Boga Build and General Grievous's wheel bike with Obi-wan, Grievous, Cody, and 2 magnaguards.

Duel on the Invisible Hand ($49.99): Build of the duel room with balcony, stairways, viewing chair, etc. Comes with Dooku, Obi-wan, Anakin, Palpatine, and 2x super battle droid.

Battle of Kashyyyk ($79.99): Wookiee hut and trees, alongside a NR-N99 tank droid, ornithopter, and accurately sized AT-RT. Comes with Yoda, Tarfull, 2x wookiee warrior, 1x AT-RT driver, 1x 41st scout, and 4x b1 battle droid.

Palpatine's shuttle ($89.99): Palpatine's shuttle and a 200-ish pc build of some mustafar terrain. Comes with Palpatine, 2x shock trooper, 1x clone pilot, Vader (injured), Vader (anakin's body), Obi-Wan Kenobi.

ARC-170 starfighter vulture droid ($99.99): ARC-170 starfighter and a vulture droid (smaller than 2014 vulture droid) with 2x clone pilot, captain Jag, Plo Koon, astromech droid, clone trooper, 2x super battle droid.

Helmets:

Clone trooper ($79.99): p2 clone helmet with some extra parts to put in 501st, 212th, or 41st siege battalion colors.

Commander Cody ($69.99)

General Grievous($69.99)

UCS: UCS Venator ($699.99): massive UCS venator with microscale hanger, ARC-170, Vulture droid, Tri-fighter, and ETA-2, as well as figures of a clone trooper (arm printing) and clone officer (no armor, dual-molded legs).

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I had to look up merumeru, he looks like if the punisher was a wookie. Great list, though a 25 euro AT-RT with 2 figures is a horrifying thought :laugh:. I also like the starfighter with booster ring idea, it's a nice way to make the set more than just a recolor.

The next one for my lists is also revenge of the sith, here's my take:

Reveal hidden contents

Microfighters:

Anakin's starfighter ($9.99): Anakin skywalker (headset)

General Grievous's starfighter ($9.99): General Grievous

V-wing starfighter vs tri-fighter ($19.99): Clone pilot (full helmet), battle droid.

Battle packs:

Republic battle pack ($14.99): 2x clone trooper, 1x 41st trooper (the basic variant with green markings and no camo), 1x 212th trooper. Artillery cannon build.

Separatist forces battle pack ($14.99): 4x super battle droid, 2x battle droid, 1x crab droid.

Duel: Duel in the senate ($19.99): build of palpatine's office and a senate pod with Yoda and Sidious

System sets:

Wheel bike chase ($39.99): Boga Build and General Grievous's wheel bike with Obi-wan, Grievous, Cody, and 2 magnaguards.

Duel on the Invisible Hand ($49.99): Build of the duel room with balcony, stairways, viewing chair, etc. Comes with Dooku, Obi-wan, Anakin, Palpatine, and 2x super battle droid.

Battle of Kashyyyk ($79.99): Wookiee hut and trees, alongside a NR-N99 tank droid, ornithopter, and accurately sized AT-RT. Comes with Yoda, Tarfull, 2x wookiee warrior, 1x AT-RT driver, 1x 41st scout, and 4x b1 battle droid.

Palpatine's shuttle ($89.99): Palpatine's shuttle and a 200-ish pc build of some mustafar terrain. Comes with Palpatine, 2x shock trooper, 1x clone pilot, Vader (injured), Vader (anakin's body), Obi-Wan Kenobi.

ARC-170 starfighter vulture droid ($99.99): ARC-170 starfighter and a vulture droid (smaller than 2014 vulture droid) with 2x clone pilot, captain Jag, Plo Koon, astromech droid, clone trooper, 2x super battle droid.

Helmets:

Clone trooper ($79.99): p2 clone helmet with some extra parts to put in 501st, 212th, or 41st siege battalion colors.

Commander Cody ($69.99)

General Grievous($69.99)

UCS: UCS Venator ($699.99): massive UCS venator with microscale hanger, ARC-170, Vulture droid, Tri-fighter, and ETA-2, as well as figures of a clone trooper (arm printing) and clone officer (no armor, dual-molded legs).

Yep all your sets could easily have been in mine. There is so much left from that film! Haha yeah the AT-RT I had in mind would be similar to the 501st one just a little smaller. 

On another note, the 2003 Clone Wars animated show is coming to Disney +. Definitely increases the chances of the odd set from that series for sure! 

I would love

UCS Ebon Hawk with crew (~7k pieces, $700): actually conflicted about this as BrickBoyz has a FANTASTIC model

UCS Ghost (~8-9k pieces, $800): actually conflicted about this as BrickVault has a FANTASTIC model

UCS Naboo Fighter (same scale as UCS X-Wing, A-Wing, etc; ~1.5-2k pieces, and $200)

UCS B-Wing remake (2k Pieces, $200)

Edited by Naixin

Jedi Temple, as a UCS and a GWP architecture/smaller build.

Ahsoka/Rex Y Wing s7 cw...yes.

ARc-170...

CW MTT with a massive pile of droids...

Anything CW seems to be the theme...

19 hours ago, Naixin said:

I would love

UCS Ebon Hawk with crew (~7k pieces, $700): actually conflicted about this as BrickBoyz has a FANTASTIC model

UCS Ghost (~8-9k pieces, $800): actually conflicted about this as BrickVault has a FANTASTIC model

UCS Naboo Fighter (same scale as UCS X-Wing, A-Wing, etc; ~1.5-2k pieces, and $200)

UCS B-Wing remake (2k Pieces, $200)

As much as these would be awesome, unfortunately the only one with even a small chance of getting made is the Naboo Fighter. The Ebon Hawk and Ghost unfortunately aren't well known enough to justify UCS models and the first B-wing didn't sell well and was only 9 years ago. A Naboo Fighter remake makes sense though.

The addition of the 2003 CW series to Disney+ and Durge coming back to canon is giving me unreasonable hopes for another microseries CW set. 

19 hours ago, Gontron said:

The addition of the 2003 CW series to Disney+ and Durge coming back to canon is giving me unreasonable hopes for another microseries CW set. 

Say no more!

Azure Angel ($49.99) Remaster of the 2015 set. Includes Anakin, Ventress, R4, and an ARC Trooper (blue)

Defense of Coruscant ($69.99) Tri-Droid, Vulture Droid, Kybuck mold, and a barricade w/turrets. Yoda, Mace Windu, Captain Fordo (Phase II), 2x Clone Troopers, 2 Super Battle Droids.

Republic Lander ($129.99): Captain Fordo (Phase I), 2x ARC Troopers (Blue), 2x Clone Troopers, ARC Gunner

Attack on the Chancellor ($59.99) Palpatine's Office. Palpatine, Shaak Ti, Roron Cobb, 2x Clone Troopers (one with rocket launcher), General Grievous.

Obi-Wan vs Durge ($29.99) 2 BARC Speeders (battle pack size), 2 Swoop Bikes. Obi-Wan (Clone Armor), Durge, 2x Hawkbat Battalion Clone Troopers, 2 IG Lancer Droids.

Aquatic Warriors Battle Pack ($14.99) BPs no longer likely, but a man can still dream. 2x Clone SCUBA Troopers, 2x Mon Calamari Warriors.

Jet Troopers Battle Pack ($14.99) Saesee Tiin (Clone Armor), 3x Clone Troopers w/jetpacks (wing-style)

On 3/20/2021 at 2:32 PM, Gontron said:

If durge can come back, so can fordo, right?......right? 

I've got two lists today, the Solo list that's next up chronologically and a CMF since that's the discussion in the main thread:

Solo wave:

Spoiler

Microfighters:

Kessel Run falcon ($9.99): Lando Calrissian (yellow outfit)

TIE brute ($9.99): TIE pilot

Han's speeder vs Moloch's speeder ($19.99): Han (18), Moloch

Battle packs:

Range troopers ($14.99): 3x range trooper, 1x imperial gunner. Build is a small turret.

Kessel rebels ($14.99, partially based off battlefront 2): 2x kessel rebel, 1x kessel heavy trooper, 1x wookie warrior. Build is a coaxium sled.

Duel: Duel on the First Light ($24.99): Dryden's museum with multiple stands including the old mando armor. Comes with Dryden Vos, Han Solo, and Qi'ra.

System Sets:

Savarran showdown ($29.99): Savarran terrain/encampment build with Enfys Nest, rodian cloud rider, swoop bike, and one of Dryden's enforcers.

AT-DT ($49.99): AT-DT and small mimban trench with mudtrooper han, mimban stormtrooper, mudtrooper, and 2x mimbanese fighters.

Corellia Chase ($69.99): Han and Moloch's speeders (roughly 200 and 300 pcs, respectively), alongside an imperial patrol bike and small toll booth thing with feature to knock off the arm. Comes with Han, Qi'ra, Moloch, Rebolt, an imperial patrol trooper, protocol droid, and 2x corellian hound,  

TIE brute ($79.99): TIE brute with TIE pilot, Imperial officer, 2x stormtrooper, Chewie, Rio, and Val

Millenium Falcon ($149.99): Millenium falcon with escape pod and interior cape room, dejerek table, etc. Comes with Han (brown jacket), chewbacca, Lando (yellow outfit), L-337, Beckett, Qi'ra, Dryden Vos and 2 enforcers.

UCS: UCS Han's speeder ($199.99): Han Solo, Qi'ra

Helmets:

Range trooper ($69.99):

Patrol trooper ($69.99):

L-337 ($59.99):

CMF:

Spoiler

1. Anakin Skywalker (padawan) with green lightsaber

2. Master Obi-wan (brown jedi robes) with blue lightsaber

3. Padme Amidala (white outfit with cape) with new molded blaster

4. Count dooku with thin cape, red lightsaber, and force lightning

5. Luke Skywalker (endor) with poncho and green lightsaber

6. Han solo (yavin celebration) with removable medal and blaster

7. Leia Organa (white jumpsuit) with medium blaster

8. Battle-damaged Vader with new damaged helmet mold and red lightsaber

9. Hooded rey with two blue lightsabers

10. Poe dameron (dark brown jacket) with blaster

11. Finn (stormtrooper armor, blood stained helmet) with blaster and swappable hair/helmet

12. Kylo ren (shattered helmet) with new shattered helmet mold and lightsaber

13. The mandalorian (beskar armor, jetpack) with spear and pistol

14. Baby yoda in his little floating crib thing

15. Ahsoka Tano (seasons 3-5) with green lightsabers (one is a lighter color and a 3l instead of 4l bar)

16. Ezra Bridger (season 4) with green lightsaber and blaster

17. Kazuda Ziono in his green jacket with a blaster and swappable hair/pilot helmet

18. Force Ghost yoda in trans-light blue with walking stick

Hello,

OK, my turn to set out a few CMF wish-lists.  Going to stick with what appears to be Lego's new standard of only 12 minis per set:

Set 1: Rogue One/Original Trilogy I

Spoiler

1. Luke Skywalker, Moisture Farmer/Farmboy - Hat & Poncho with macrobinoculars

2. Beru Lars - Not sure on accessories, bottle of blue milk?

3. Heavy Sandtrooper - Backpack, pauldron, Long blaster, printed with a different dirt/sand print than the existing troopers

4. Shore Trooper Captain - All blue chest armour, pauldron, kama, double blaster

5. Garven Dreis, Red Leader - Pilot uniform with deluxe print, flight helmet and hairpiece to swap out, plus the obligatory blaster

6. R5-K6, Astromech - Red Leader's astromech.  No accessories

7. Bespin Leia - Leia in her red Bespin gown prior to "lunch" with Vader.  Includes both legs and a skirt piece, plus new hair piece for her braids

8. Endor Han - Han in his Green Endor Jacket, perhaps as a cloth accessory?  Include blaster

9. Admiral Motti

10. C-3PO - A New Hope version with either deluxe leg print or dual-molding of lower silver leg portion on right leg

11. R2-D2 - Tatooine dirt version, version of R2 when collected by the Jawas, and with dirt/sand caked around some parts

12. Hoth Chewbacca - Chewie with snow on his body from being outside, with Bowcaster and snow goggles.

Set 2: Rogue One/Original Trilogy II

Spoiler

1. Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight - Luke as he enters Jabba's palace at the start of the film, with cloth cloak piece and green lightsaber

2. Han Solo, Yavin Hero - Han from the medal ceremony at the end of ANH.  With medal piece, blaster, possible dual-molded legs, or deluxe printing for his vest and pants

3. Leia Organa, Yavin Celebration - Leia from the medal ceremony at the end of ANH.  With both skirt piece and legs, as well as new hair piece for her look in the scene

4. Jyn Erso, Rebel - Jyn as Rogue One prepares for Scarif.  No poncho, but dual-molded arms for her short sleeves.  Consider new hair piece; blaster included

5. Darth Vader, Imperial Interrogator - Vader from when he enters Leia's cell to interrogate her in ANH, includes his red lightsaber, new cloak piece, deluxe printing, <BONUS> imperial interrogation droid mini-build

6. Snowtrooper Commander - Snowtrooper officer with pauldron, kama, printed backpack piece, new printing for rank insignia on chest, blaster <BONUS> E-Web heavy repeating blaster cannon build

7. Endor Commando - Rebel commando from the Endor bunker mission, with poncho, Endor helmet, blaster

8. Saw Gerrera, Partisan Leader - Saw in Rogue One form, with heavy armour and breathing mask, blaster and staff

9. Stormtrooper Commander - Officer in armour with pauldron and blaster

10. Stormtrooper Officer - Officer in black dress uniform with blaster pistol; deluxe printing and different rank insignia than seen on previous black uniform officers

11. Bith Musician - One of the Modal Nodes from the Cantina, with instrument <BONUS> provide pieces for 2 - 3 different instruments to allow adding to the cantina MBS.

12. Chewbacca, Technician - Chewie when he is working on repairing the Falcon and/or C-3PO, with welding goggles and welding torch

Set 3: Rogue One/Original Trilogy III

Spoiler

1. Luke Skywalker, Endor Hero - Luke in his Endor garb, with green lightsaber, green helmet and hair piece to swap out, cloth poncho

2. Leia Organa, Endor Hero - Leia in her original Endor garb (camo top, poncho, blue pants) with both helmet and hair piece, plus blaster pistol

3. Han Solo, Scoundrel - Han in his original look from the cantina, with deluxe printing/dual molding and blaster pistol

4. Emperor Palpatine - Palpatine in full robe from RotJ, with staff, cloth cape and unlit lightsaber

5. Cassian Andor, Rebel Operative - Cassian from the start of Rogue One, with cloth cloak, blaster pistol and deluxe printing

6. Jon Vander, Gold Leader - Pilot uniform with deluxe print, flight helmet and hairpiece to swap out, blaster pistol

7. R2-BHD, Astromech - Gold Leader's astromech at Scarif, but not Yavin (as far as we know), no accessories

8. D4-R4B, Astromech - General astromech from Yavin, no accessories, but the chance for an updated R4 mould.

9. Endor Scout Trooper - Scout Trooper from Endor, with new blaster pistol mold and printed backpack piece <BONUS> New helmet mould with raising visor?

10. Chewbacca, Co-pilot - Chewie from ANH as they are on the Death Star, with deluxe printing and long blaster rifle

11. Lando, Administrator - Lando in his Cloud City administrator garb, with new cape version and deluxe printing

12. Cloud City Guard - New skintone and deluxe printing of uniform, blaster pistol in silver.

Of course, they can all be mixed and matched as well.

Cheers :)

My ideas for a CMF spanning all trilogies are:

General Grievous as minifigure  (pre-cyborg), with cloak and staff

Galactic Marine, with Kama, backpack and blaster rifle

P2 Cody Figure, with Kama, Paul’s tons and blaster pistols

Wat Tambor

Force Ghost Obi Wan Kenobi, with cloak and transparent lightsaber hilt and blade

Crix Madine, with Death Star hologram

Darth Vader with partial helmet and Luke head (as in ep. V)

Ewok with baby ewok and weathered stormtrooper helmet drum

Sith Rey (as in ep. IX) with double bladed lightsaber and Wayfinder 

Stormtrooper Finn with blaster

Max Kanata with jet pack and blaster

Galen Erso with hologram and Death Star plans