Here it is! Refinished and redone, with a couple of added bits and bobs, the Mountain Oracle! Ascend the steps of her mountain sanctuary, and just maybe she'll speak to you of the future. 

The Mountain Oracle

This is a MOC I created a while back, I've made some upgrades since the first version. The fountain down in front, as one, as well as that waterfall coming out of the mountain. And a second partial tools up on the hillside to the right. And yes, that staircase is a lot more sturdy than you'd think. It's supported from underneath the platform landing as well as by several clear supports that are hidden behind the staircase itself. 

The Oraculum Temple

This is the original MOC, that's been improved. 

This MOC (the resubmission) is now gathering support with blazing speed on LEGO Ideas! If you like it and wish to support it, please consider doing so! Thank you! :) 

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f31174e5-f828-4ea8-858b-9014d457cbfc

The Oraculum Temple

The Oraculum TempleThe Oraculum Temple

You can check out more pictures here on the Flickr page! 

Absolutely gorgeous!! :pir-love: Hope you can make it to 10k!

Putting cypress trees in an Ideas submission is quite a gangster move :pir_laugh2:. I really enjoy the color scheme and the asymmetrical design. The one thing that bothers me a bit are those gaps under the hinged sections at the top of the pediment. Great creation though!

Lovely, and the cypress trees work really well there. If only... :laugh:

I like the way the color of the steps pops and all the tile work.

Just a few hours ago, the Mountain Oracle passed the 100 mark. That's the fastest of any submission I've ever made, it seems to be gathering speed! I hope it does well 

SO gorgeous! I couldn't look away from the staircase. Hope you get to 10k soon!

brilliant moc, supported!

I'm trying to figure out how on earth you got the shape of those two central columns if you care you share :)

On 3/6/2021 at 2:38 PM, beans said:

I'm trying to figure out how on earth you got the shape of those two central columns if you care you share :)

Looks to be door rails with tiles on top, attached with a 4 sided snot brick so the rails all point in one direction around the circle. 

Eurobricks tells me I've already seen this thread - but that can't be right. No way I'd see this and not comment - I love everything about it. The fountains made of giant blue flames! The cypress trees in great abundance! The plenty of BURPs and LURPs. What's not to love? Brilliant job.

What does the Mountain Oracle say is coming next from you?

This is so bricking amazing. Love the way you covered everything with a flat tile to cover the exposed studs and give the final build a finished and polished look. The floor tiles and detailing looks great, the colors on the temple and the symmetry in the build, the small archway to the right of the build, its all so majestic, beautifully placed and so well structured. Incredibly impressive I would love to try and recreate this, very much something I want in my own collection. Well done!