Sign in to follow this  
JeffBuilds

Cosmic Cruiser Update and Video!

Once upon a time, I made a Space Ship for the first time for Ship-Tember 2020, The Cosmic Cruiser, and it was my first stab at making a Space Ship. I wanted to make something with a believable interior, with bunks and facilities for the crew of the ship, fun little details like that! At the most, I included bunks and storage for the crew of 2's equipment, and a recharge station for the Shipboard A.I's Android to chill out in, along with a sliding airlock door, and a small boarding ramp at the rear of the craft! All in the shape of the Rocket ship in the Lego Classic Space Logo! I opted to make it colored after Lego Futuron, as it was the Space Theme that was around when I was growing up, that was the opposite of Blacktron 2. 

Anyway, Something else I wanted to include in a revision of the model was a Machine Bay onboard the ship, with a small recon craft for remote scouting missions.

In this video, I show off the MK. 1 design for the Cosmic Cruiser, as well as the more refined MK. 2 Design, with improved Engineering bay and Recon rover. I wanted to film the video in a similar style to... another video on my channel, that has a gratuitous, copious amount of hits on it, in hopes that lightning strikes twice! So it's no commentary, some filler music, and the Model doing all the leg-work! The ship itself is still not perfect, but I'm mildly content with what I have on display for now.

Edited by JeffBuilds