Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[OL - FB] Indomptable - Class 5

Oleon needs more ships! Similar build to some of my older ships, but trying to take what I've learned (such as making masts in three parts), and just trying some different techniques for the deck railings, as well as some color differences. My last one was tan and black, the rest have either been dark blue and black, or just white with yellow and medium blue. This time I decided to go for white and medium blue, but with some gold accents to help the ship pop.

I originally planned on calling her Inflexible, but we already have a ship of that name! Also think this is class 5?

inflexible_copy.png
inflexible_copy_2.png
inflexible_copy_3.png
inflexible_copy_4.png
inflexible_copy_5.png
inflexible_copy_6.png
inflexible_copy_7.png

Edited by KotZ

I like the shape of the ship. The masts in three parts looks like a real ship. With 5 mid sections, I would license Class 6.

Gorgeous ship! Nice work. I've never used LDD/Stud.io before - can it do cloth sails?

16 hours ago, NOD said:

I like the shape of the ship. The masts in three parts looks like a real ship. With 5 mid sections, I would license Class 6.

Thanks! And I can never keep track of the Classes.

16 hours ago, CapOnBOBS said:

This is beautiful! Sleek design, great colors, wonderful details!!! 10/10!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, evancelt said:

Gorgeous ship! Nice work. I've never used LDD/Stud.io before - can it do cloth sails?

Thanks! I know LDD doesn't have them, unsure about stud.io. I'm currently rendering another build (not related to BotBS), but I'll check when it's all done.