Zarkan

Starwars4J Unbanned?

Er, I recently noticed that Starwars4J is now a Citizen again on Eurobricks. Was this intentional, and does this mean that he'll be back eventually? :look:

Just wondering - it came as kind of a shock to me. :look:

Interesting observation Grevious, I didn't notice that, perhaps Starwars4J appealed for a second chance, and someone allowed it. As for now just wait for a bit, as I'm sure a admin or mod will come here soon and clear this up :wacko: .

Whats wron with Starwars4J being un-banned. He probably appealed and got his place back in society. :classic:

0h n0es! c0nspiracy!!!111!!11

lolconspiracy.jpg

Edited by Sinner
Nothing, it just makes a better conspiracy!

is everyone unbanned?

I sure hope not. :grin:

~Peace

You're right, just noticed it, maybe now we'll find out why he was banned in the first place.

He still hasn't made any posts since his revival, so I guess we'll still have to wait for that.

Or maybe it's just a CONSPIRACY!! WHOO HOOO :tongue:

Faramir

You're right, just noticed it, maybe now we'll find out why he was banned in the first place.

He still hasn't made any posts since his revival, so I guess we'll still have to wait for that.

Or maybe it's just a CONSPIRACY!! WHOO HOOO :tongue:

Faramir

Or mayby it's some random guy who took his name with out relising...meh stuff that idea its a conspiracy :tongue:

*cues the X-Files theme* Don't worry lads, the truth is out there.... :tongue:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

You know, I realise this is going to be a topic that stirs some interest, but is there really much to say about it?

The decision was made and it was carried out. He has the option of returning, or not.

Maybe we could wait and see what happens there before going on and on about it?

Oh, and you'll forget everything you've read here. *you are momentarily blinded by a flash of light*

:wink: