BrickMatit

Hello everyone! BrickMatit is here.

Hi everyone, it's BrickMatit here. 

30 years old, I love Lego since... oh at least since I had memories. My oldest Lego set was 6663_Wave rebel (I've built it in these days and, wow, no pieces lost! How could it happen? *oh2*).
Coming from a not rich not poor family, with a sister and a brother, as a kid I dreamed for a lot of Lego sets, mainly Knights Kingdom, received only some of them, filled with fantasy the gaps. 

I passed trough teen years always receiving Lego sets at least twice a year (Christmas and birtdhay), but more as a casual consumer. The only themes I really followed were Harry Potter, at least at the beginning (Philosopher Stone and Chamber of Secrets) and during the 2010-11 waves, Orient Expedition, and Vikings.

I played a lot with my brother and sister and this affected the number of pieces lost: sets more used have more pieces (weapons, wands...) lost.

Finally adult and with some money on my own, I continued the "Cristhmas and Birthday" tradition, but treating myself to some more expensive sets: 4842_Hogwarts Castle; 60051_High Speed Passenger Train with 60050:Train Station; 60052_Cargo Train.

Harry Potter new apparition in 2018 was the changing point (yeah, I really like Harry Potter). I and my brother, who shares my same passion, have collected almost all sets, met togheter to build new sets and played like when we was kids (mmm... yes, I admit we've never stopped playing, luckily :wink:). And we bought the most expensive set of our life, 75978_Diagon Alley. Fantastic!

Prefered themes are Harry Potter, Castle/Kingdom/Knights... , Vikings, Exotic adventures, Trains...  

Not really into MOCing, just two little Hogwarts expansions and a tiny sail boat I'm working on (at the moment digitally), but I really enjoy admiring other Lego fan creations.

Last purchase: three shelves for my Hogwarts display. Not properly Lego, but related. :laugh:

Have a nice day!